Bro-Sis Roleplay

Story Info
Brother sister roleplay.
2.7k words
3.43
18.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the transcript of a role play I did here on literotica. I have replaced her handle with "sis", in case she does not want to reveal her identity.. Also, please forgive the spelling errors. :)

Disclaimer: All participants of this role-play are 18+ years age. Also, there is no underage sexual relationship in any part of this role-play/story.

bro: hi

bro: how are you?

sis: hey baby I'm good :) you?

bro: good too thanks

bro: 39 m jack

bro: loves incest rps

sis: 24 f Janey i enjoy them too when they've got a good hot idea at the center of them :)

bro: that's correct

bro: how about some bro sis?

bro: me 25ish and you 20ish?

sis: okay whats the idea baby?

bro: would you like to suggest something?

sis: its almost 5 am for me so I'm not sure I'm gonna suggest anything great but once the idea is in my mind ill keep up pretty well :) anything you'd like in particular?

bro: how about a romantic surprise?

sis: have we been hooking up before?

bro: umm.. no..

bro: (you can choose too)

sis: okay just trying to figure out how the romantic surprise comes about :)

bro: how about this.. we exchange gifts every xmas.. this year i chose a lovely baby-doll for my gf and a dress for sis.. but without knowing i swap the shipping addresses on amazon.. and don't realize my mistake at all.. my gf had to go to here parents for the holidays.. she just tells that she liked the gift

sis: okay :) want to do the lead off or you want me to?

bro: your wish..

sis: i will. i take it we all come together at the parents house for Christmas so the gift is there for me right? so the gift is under the tree and i open it in front of everyone?

bro: (or it was delivered to your address and you open immediately not able to resist curiosity)

sis: okay

bro: i call up to ask if sis liked the gift..

bro: (your name?, jack)

bro: (or you can lead please)

bro: hello? how are you sis?

bro: guess you are no more interested? thanks for your time though

sis: (Janey) when i get home from class for the day, the package is waiting on my doorstep. i smile, thinking it has to be from jack since you send me my gifts to the apartment and not to mom and dads. i pick it up and find its surprisingly light. i get inside and open the box and to find a gift wrapped box inside with a card: "for the most special girl in my life." wow, j, that feels a little deep for a guy who used to push me out of the way in the bathroom.

sis: (baby if you want me to take the lead, it takes a lil set up)

bro: (sorry,, my mistake)

bro: (go on please.. forgive me this once.. )

sis: i unwrap the gift and find...wow, the cutest lil baby-doll i think I've ever seen. and its in my size, perfectly. well, a lil tight in the cups. but why would you buy me this? its...its pretty odd. you'd told me about a guy you were gonna set me up with over Christmas so maybe it has to do with that but its still pretty bold and...odd. but at the same time, very special. my phone rings and i see your name on the id. i pick it up and play a lil coy to see where your thinking is. "hey bro. I'm good. how are you doing this luvely afternoon?"

bro: i am good Janey.. how about you?

sis: "oh just perfect baby. just about all packed to head home for the holidays. you?" i take the baby-doll and lay it on one of my bags to make sure i pack it for...whoever I'm supposed to wear it for

bro: i am sure you did not wait for the xmas to open the gift i sent?

sis: "noooo" i say coyly with a slight smile on my face, realizing that I'm kinda mentally toying with the idea of wearing it for you. i know its fucked up but...but i find it sexy too

bro: thought i would tell you to bring it and keep under the tree.. but you are Janey..

bro: hey do you want me to pick you up on the way home?

sis: "oh under the tree? you wanted me to open it in front of everyone? okay baby" i say seeing how bold you're being about this and giving into it more myself. "um yeah, why don't you come in to help me with my bags. you, um, you still have the key, right?"

bro: i do, its my apartment if you have forgotten..

sis: "yeah yeah you think you own everything in here too I'm betting" i say teasingly then ask "it, um, it'll be late when you get here, so maybe you should just plan on staying the night, right?"

bro: well i was thinking i would start tomorrow.. if you want me to stay over night then i should better start today.. and now..!

sis: "then cum on down big brother" i say teasingly as i hang up and pull the baby-doll off my bags to start getting things ready for your arrival

bro: wondering.. Janey seems bit odd today.. almost like flirting with me.. may be she has got someone new.. and love is in the air..

bro: I quickly pack my back and get on the road.. after about 4 hours drive i knock..

sis: theres no answer. i just wait where i am, knowing you have the key.

bro: (https://amyroleplayer.wixsite.com/website/lingerie?lightbox=dataItem-jyt4pz0g this is the one? or you can choose anything you like)

sis: (i was thinking this one https://www.wickedtemptations.com/aqua-bow-babydoll.html is it okay big bro?)

bro: (that's even better sis)

bro: I wait for a minute and then think Janey is out and open the door with the key i have..

sis: once you open the door you find that some candles are lit guiding you from the door toward my room, the flickering light there teasing you to explore and see what you find, light music filling the air softly as you close the door.

bro: thinking to myself.. umm.. is she waiting for here new bf?

sis: i can hear you come in and the lock click so i softly ask out "jack?"

bro: yes Janey.. where are you?

sis: "in my room" i say softly invitingly

bro: i drop my back and follow the candles to your room...

bro: bag*

sis: when you enter the doorway you see me on my knees on my bed, candles all around, the only thing I'm wearing is the aqua baby-doll you sent me. "ready to enjoy your present?" i ask lustily

bro: for a moment i don't understand whats going on..

bro: so confused..

sis: i see it on your face but hold back a lil worried not sure why you're not going for it like you seemed interested in doing earlier when we talked about this gift

bro: oh no.. i think i ordered this for my gf Summer.. how come.. oh shit!!

bro: what the hell.. i think i swapped the shipping addresses.. taking out the phone to check.. oh shit yeah.. what a mess..

sis: "what? for summer?" i stand up off the bed covering my now absurdly naked body with my delicate hands looking for a robe

bro: * laughing * thank goodness we did not keep it under the tree.. it would have been so embarrassing..

bro: laughing loud..

bro: as i slow down.. i am sorry Janey.. but it think you look great too in it..

sis: i giggle a lil as i move closer to you "yeah god what a fuck up that could have been in front of mom and dad, thinking that we were, um, well, you know" i look up at you with my big blue eyes as you compliment me "thanks baby i...i really like it. I'm glad you like me in it too."

bro: still laughing a bit.. as i slow down i realize how sexy my own sister is looking in it.. its fucking weird thoughts coming to my mind.. but i seem to like what i see

sis: i put my arm on your shoulder and you realize I'm a lil taller than normal, wearing matching aqua heels i bought just for tonight "do-do you wanna stay the night still?"

bro: what you want sis.. i whisper without even realizing what i say

sis: "i...i want you...to stay" i say toying with the button on your shirt as i look into your eyes my body slowly melting against yours

bro: *i don't resist my hands wrapping around my own sis.. as i whisper.. glad you like it sis..*

bro: looks like its gonna be a night to remember.. as i slowly start to stroke my sister's hair..

sis: "i luved it" i whisper back as i undo your shirt "i only have the one bed. you're gonna need to sleep with me...in here"

bro: don't worry sis.. we will manage.. won't we?

sis: "yesssss" i say as my hands pull open your shirt and start to roam under it mmmmm

bro: umm.. my fingers tracing sister face down her neck line and then along the babydolls laces ..

sis: "go ahead tiger unwrap your real gift" i say lustily as i keep feeling your body in increasinly intimate touches mmmm

bro: umm.. let me enjoy the wait sis.. i whisper..

bro: slowly running my finger along her cleavage..

sis: "yes baby whatever you'd like" i say as one hand moves from under your shirt to start roaming down the front of your pants and finding your bulge mmmmmmm

bro: I move closer and plant a soft kiss on the cleavage...

sis: a soft moan escapes my pouty lips when you kiss my body mmmmm

bro: my hands quickly cup around the breasts and start feeling them and fondling them..

sis: nnn a deeper moan now as the hand on your crotch moves up to the back of your head petting you urging you on as you grope my tits n enjoy them mmm enjoy your own sister mmmmmm

bro: soon.. my hands have unwrapped their gift and kneading them.. pinching the nipples once in a bit..

sis: "yessssss" i moan urging you on "they feel soooooo good in your strong hands big brotherrrrrr"

bro: my head moves up.. looking for sister lips.. as i kiss her neck and chin along the way

sis: leaning down kissing you deeply passionately as your hands keep working my tits over mmmmm

bro: as my hands knead and squeeze her boob harder and harder

sis: moaning into our kiss as you squeeze my tits for all they're good for yesssss

bro: slowly i get on top of my sister.. my hands exploring her body.. down caressing her nave and then down.. as i kiss her deeper

sis: nnnnn oh fuck i luv how your hands feel on my young body the incestuousness of it getting me soooo wet mmmmmm

bro: my hands traveling slowly further down.. slowing moving on top her panty.. feeling how wet she is for bro

bro: slowly rubbing her clit

sis: my hips rising to meet your touch as i gasp your name breaking our kiss "nn jaaaack"

bro: my lips travelling down again.. kissing licking all the way..

sis: oh fuck yesssss god you're making your lil sis feel like such a sexy lil fucktoy mmmmmm

bro: stopping on the way to frantically kiss her boobs and cleavage.. slowly.. and then suckling on to her nipples.. one by one..

sis: eyes rolling into my head as the sensations of your nursing are sooooo powerful mmmmmm

bro: as i fondle and squeeze the other boob harder and harder..

sis: oh my god oh jack yesssssss

bro: i move further down.. kissing and licking sister's belly button and belly... waist.. and down..

sis: p-please nnn I'm soooo wet for you jack mmmmmm

bro: kissing her clit over the top of the aqua panty..

bro: sticking my tongue out i tickle her around the lace of the panty..

bro: with my hand i slide the panty to make way for my tongue to her clit.. licking and tickling it..

sis: nnnnnn oh fuck me big brother nnnnnnn oh god jack

sis: nnnnnnnnshiiiiiiiit yesssssssssss

bro: tasting her precum on my tongue.. as it explores more..

sis: holding your head to my sopping pussy oh fuuuuck yesssss

bro: running my tongue along her pink pussy lips in a circular motion..

sis: mmmmmmmmm

bro: slowly my tongue explores inside her pussy.. as i spread it a little with my fingers..

sis: nnnnnnnn oh god please fuck me i want to cum on my brothers cock nnnnnnnn

bro: stopping a bit to kiss an lick her inner thighs.. ticking all the tickle spots. why my hands explore them slowly with fingers..

bro: before i return back her pussy.. this time kissing harder.. almost sucking ..

bro: drinking her honey...

sis: nnnnnnn fuuuuck nnnnn on the edge big brooooooooo

bro: my hands have move up.. squeezing here bare breasts harder and harder..

sis: nnnnnnnnnnnnjaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

bro: as my mouth sucks her pussy harder and harder..

sis: mmmnmmmmm yessssssss that felt sooooo good baby mmmmmmm

bro: i suddenly rise up to take off my pant and boxer.. as my hard cock jumps out.. i lower my head to my sis.. kissing here.. are you ready for the real fun.. sis? i whisper..

bro: as i sway my waist to rub my hard on against her pussy..

sis: wrapping my legs around you "please fuck me big brother nnnnn" i moan still high from the first orgasm

bro: i slide my hand around her.. as i pull her closer and my dick sliding into her warm tight pussy..

bro: staring to move rhythmically up and down into her..

sis: oh god yessss that's it my tight wet pussy all yours big bro mmmmmm

bro: pushing harder and harder and i start to breathe faster..

sis: yessss grunt with effort as you conquer my young lithe body nnnnnn

bro: my movements slowly becoming ramming movements..

bro: as i kiss her lips hard.. almost biting them

sis: oh fuuuuck yessss that's it cum hard inside me baby i want your cum in my pussy mmmmm

bro: ummm.. pushing my hard cock into her harder and harder

sis: yessss give into the lust and cum in your sisters pussy nnnnnnn

bro: ohh.. Janey it feels so good sis.. oh

bro: fucking sister harder and faster.. umm .. god...

bro: my hips moving faster and and faster as i ram into sisters pussy harder and harder.. at the top of my excitement..

sis: nnnnnnn gonna cum on your cock yesssssssssss

sis: cummmmm with meeeeeeeee

bro: ohhhhhhhhh.. moaning.. harder and harder..

bro: i am about cum in you sis.. oh yess.. yess..

sis: yessssss jack cum in your baby sis nnnnnnnnnn

bro: mmmm yess. i hold tight squeezing her boobs right as my my dicks squirts several times deep inside her...

sis: nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

sis: mmmmmmm that's it baby mmmmm

bro: as my moves slow down i hug sister tightly and crash into her...

bro: ummm.. what a fuck that was sis.. i say as i breathe hard.. thanks sis.. you are damn good.. gawd!

bro: ummm.. what a fuck that was sis.. i say as i breathe hard.. thanks sis.. you are damn good.. gawd!

bro: kissing her and her neck as i slow down breathing..

sis: mmmmmm merry Christmas big bro mmmm

bro: gawd.. merry Christmas sis.. that's a dam fucking good gift..

sis: :) feeling good baby?

bro: i will use it many more times till Christmas and after

sis: :)

bro: oh yes baby.. as i kiss once more..

bro: did you like it? i fucking loved to cum and make you cum (don't know if you did)

bro: looking forward to our next encounter.. hopefully soon.. :)

sis: i did :) and it was fun and hot :) hope you enjoyed it too

bro: you bet i did.. you are damn good..

sis: thanks tiger :) you were pretty hot too

bro: THANKS!

bro: you were no less than a tigress.. :) hope we can chat/play again.. have a great day ahead baby/sis!

sis: you too baby :)

bro: i am still breathing hard.. :) bye

sis: :) bye

bro: have added you in my favs list.. will look for you when i come back again..

sis: okay baby :)