Broadcasting the Cocktease

Story Info
Forcefully taken by her rivals & coach, live and in color.
4.9k words
4.23
41.3k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hundreds of eyes glued to the screen and what a site I was! Mouth stretched open on a thick sweaty cock, pussy gaped wide and dripping with cum.

As I felt heavy balls swing lewdly into my chin, my own saliva laced with sticky precum cascading onto my breasts, I replayed the last hour in my mind, trying desperately not to cry in front of the crowd as my mind raced over how I'd ended up here.

You see, everyone has their "thing" in college. Some people pick up a recreational sport, some volunteer in their local community, but me? I found myself at the head of the quiz bowl team. Nerdy, I know, but I'd always been great at trivia and after I attended a few meetings as a nervous freshman, I was hooked. Now as a sophomore I was the clear MVP of the team and as a result, became the youngest president in the club's history.

Most of the season was amazing; I mean, we were winning with HUGE margins at every competition. Along the way, I developed a bit of a reputation - both for my 95% correct answer average, and my lucky low cut red sweater that some teams anonymously complained about for "distracting their boys". Too bad, the boys should learn to keep it in their pants and keep their minds on the game.

I noticed their stares during the rounds, but instead of being flattered at the attention, I took all my pleasure in crushing their spirits during the games. My proudest and most satisfying win came right at the end of the season, where their all stars (and my arch nemeses in the quiz bowl world) Andre, Jason and Chris lost in the last 10 seconds when I confidently shouted out the correct answer and clinched the W. My team members and I cheered and I gave my sorry opponents a deadly sneer before trotting off to claim my trophy on behalf of my team.

As the spectators filed out of the auditorium, I turned to gather my things, waving goodbye to my teammates as they headed out the door. I told my friends I'd catch up with them outside, and sighed softly as I heard the doors to the auditorium close with a satisfying clang. Nothing like the peace of an empty auditorium - oh wait. I looked over to the other team's podium and noticed Andre, Jason, and Chris talking in low voices in a tight huddle. Probably just commiserating on how idiotic they felt that a sophomore girl beat, no, CRUSHED three senior guys in their final season.

I figured I'd go over and taunt them one more time. I adjusted my sweater, pulling it a little lower. I loved teasing these dumbasses - they were so easy to fluster. In reality I hadn't had much experience yet. Just a couple fumbling boyfriends in high school who could barely stay hard for 30 seconds before busting. As a result, even though I had done a little light touching and making out, I'd never actually had sex. But like every college girl, I knew the power I wielded and delighted in the cat and mouse game of teasing horny guys, making them cream their pants at the mere thought of seeing me naked, while knowing I'd never let them so much as give me a hug.

I coughed and bent down, pretending to pick up a pen and waving my thick ass wrapped in a tight gray pencil skirt in the direction of the boys. I stood and turned around to find all three staring at me with a hungry look in their eyes. Men were way too easy to manipulate.

Walking over with an exaggerated sway of my hips, I found myself standing a foot away from the losers I'd snatched a victory from just ten minutes before.

Andre was the first to speak. "Nice win, Riley." His words dripped with a cold bitterness.

"Thanks, idiot." I knew I sounded like a child hurling playground insults, but I didn't care. I was far too pleased with myself for fake pleasantries.

Andre rolled his eyes, and Chris grimaced. "Why do you always have to be such a bitch?" Chris mumbled angrily, making no attempt to hide his wandering gaze as he scanned my obvious cleavage.

Just as I opened my mouth to spit another snappy comeback, I jumped as I felt a huge, calloused palm slither up under the bottom of my skirt, cupping my ass cheek and toying with the string of my thong.

"What the fuck!" I tried to turn to see my assailant but another strong hand wrapped around my neck, pressing into my windpipe just enough to shut me up. My eyes widened as Andre and Chris approached, realizing with a jolt of panic that the hands violating my body belonged to Jason, and the three of them had planned this!

I didn't dare make a sound, fearing Jason's pressure on my neck as I stared into the eyes of the other two boys. A dark coldness stared back at me and my heart sunk. Chris was right, I had been a bitch to them, but they weren't really going to do anything. This was probably a scare tactic, a forceful but harmless retaliation to my cocky teasing. Just enough to leave me feeling a bit embarrassed. Right?

Wrong.

In an instant, Andre and Chris closed the gap between us, putting their faces right against mine.

"Big mistake staying behind, bitch." Andre seethed, spit hitting my eyes and nose as he over-pronounced each word. "You just had to have one last go at us. Now we get to have a turn with your arrogant cockteasing ass. The walls are soundproof in here, we can do anything we want and no will hear you scream."

I could feel my face turning a deep shade of crimson as Jason's rough hands continued to paw at my firm ass. His fingernails felt jagged and sharp as they dug into my flesh and I thought about making a snide comment about their collective hygiene, or lack thereof, but decided against it.

Andre and Chris ran their hands over my breasts, exploring my captive body with a curious gentleness, like one might admire a fine coat in a department store. I blushed even harder at the contrast with Jason's rough manhandling as the unwanted touch of all three of my disgusting peers sparked an uncomfortable desire deep inside me.

No fucking way was I letting these guys think I actually wanted this! I willed my body to stay dry, but within seconds I felt a familiar warm gush soak my tiny panties and dribble onto my thighs. The scent of my arousal was strong and musky and I took a deep breath without thinking, garnering a cocky chuckle from all three boys.

"What a slut, sniffing her own juices in front of all of us." Jason growled, finally ungluing his palm from its assault on my ass, snaking his hand around my belly, and abruptly shoving two fat fingers inside my soaked slit.

"MMPH!" I exclaimed involuntarily, trying to keep my mouth shut but failing miserably. Jason's fingers burned the inside of my tender pussy as he moved them roughly side to side and up and down, stretching the thin skin of my entrance. As embarrassed as I was to be gushing over his hand, my own wetness saved me from further harm, even as I felt his fingers push harshly against the delicate edges, trying to stretch me just enough to cause a tear.

That's when it sunk in. These boys weren't just messing around, they wanted to hurt my body like I'd hurt their egos. And I was powerless to fight them.

A quick twist of his wrist abruptly freed Jason's hand from my hot hole. Andre and Chris had grabbed two of the metal chairs they had sat in during the competition, and together the three boys draped me over the chairs face down, causing an uncomfortable distribution of weight as my breasts and shins smashed into the cold steel seats and my midsection floated unsupported between them. My spine began to hurt as seconds ticked by until finally I couldn't take it anymore and started to lift my chest off the seat with my free arms.

SMACK.

My ears rang and my vision blurred in the aftermath of Andre's swift assault to the side of my head.

"What's wrong, bitch? Have we finally found something you're not good at?" Chris sneered, kicking the back chair another inch towards my feet.

I groaned and slumped back down as my shoulders, then knees, then whole body began to shake with the effort of keeping myself in place.

Just when I thought I might pass out from sheer exhaustion, Andre grabbed the chair from under my legs, letting my knees bang painfully into the wooden stage while my breasts, still smashed into the other chair, screamed in discomfort.

I couldn't even imagine the bruises I'd wake up with tomorrow.

"Alright that was fun but before you go, the boys and I have devised a little friendly set of challenges for you, miss know it all. We all know how much you like to win! Well, let's test that theory shall we?"

My sweater and skirt were torn off me with the aid of Chris's pocket knife, leaving me shivering in my lacy black bra and thong. Those were quickly removed too, with a few stray knicks from the blade drawing beaded blood at my hips and thighs. A sharp reminder of who was in charge.

As I knelt there, naked body exposed to my competition, a profound sense of humiliation overtook me and a few tears slipped down the bridge of my nose. All these months of teasing these boys and now I would finally feel the full brunt of their revenge.

Before I could ask meekly what they meant by a challenge, a bright spotlight shined directly into my eyes. I blinked hard, realizing with horror that they had trained the main stage spotlight on me, and the projector screen they used to broadcast the competition to the back rows was whirring its way back into view off to the side. A small but powerful tripod camera had been set up to my left, and Chris had another video camera clutched in his hand.

Oh my god.

I heard a door open and the sounds of excited whispering and footsteps as a crowd began to form. Once my eyes adjusted to the harsh lights, I was able to catch a glimpse of some of the faces filing in and taking a seat. They were all male, my competitors from each school, their coaches, their brothers, their friends. All faces that had, only minutes before, watched as I secured the win and rubbed my victory in the faces of my captors.

"Great job on the turn out, Andre." Chris laughed, switching both cameras on. "That competition contact list really came though - nice getting the girls off it too, wouldn't want any righteous females coming in trying to save you, now would we? Pretty sure all these men can't wait to see your cocky ass absolutely torn apart. Maybe we should even give them all a turn!"

I felt my tiny virgin pussy throb at his words, and gasped, horrified at the situation but even more aghast at my body's response. I never thought I'd be into anything kinky, but something about the thought of three guys taking me in front of a crowd made my heart rate spike in nervous excitement.

Hearing my exclamation, Jason hooked two fingers into my cheek and grinned out at the crowd. His salty, sweaty fingers dug into my mouth, causing me to cough around the intrusion, which only made him shove more of his hand into my face. "Can everyone see okay? We know you want to see every inch of superstar Riley over here."

A loud roar erupted from the crowd. I squinted, trying to estimate how many faces were staring up at me, but realized most of them had their eyes trained on the screen. Unlike the yards of separation between myself and their seats, the screen offered a zoomed in close up of both camera feeds. The standing camera broadcasted a nice steady view of my exposed body, while Chris had the handheld trained on my mouth.

"Suck on Jason's fingers for the crowd, Riley!" Chris grinned a shit eating grin down at me, pressing the camera even closer to my lips.

I resisted at first, but quickly gave in when I heard Andre's zipper slide down somewhere behind me. A fleeting thought crossed my mind. Maybe I could satisfy them just with my mouth? They couldn't have been very experienced, quiz bowl nerds aren't exactly known for pulling the ladies. Maybe the debasement of my mouth would be enough for them.

To that end, I started sensually running my tongue around Jason's fingers, surprised how much I liked the sour aftertaste of my dried pussy juices on him, leftover from his rough fingering before.

Jason smiled and I thought I heard his breath catch in his throat. He pulled his fingers out slowly, holding them up to the camera as they dripped with my saliva.

He wiped his hand on my chest, squeezing each breast and rubbing a light circle around each nipple. My nipples hardened in response and Chris zoomed the camera in, which garnered another light cheer from the crowd. I shivered with the sensation of cold saliva drying on my heaving tits, and Jason pushed me backwards until I rested on my heels, kneeling, with my hands behind my back. In this position my tits were pushed forward and on full display to my horny onlookers. Another wave of embarrassment washed over me but I pushed it down, trying to focus on getting this over with as quickly as possible.

While Jason had been focused on showing me off to the spectators, Andre had freed his cock from his pants and now stood in front of me, his hand holding the base of it level as the tip kissed my nose. I stared at it in shock, and the impossibly thick monster stared back. 6 inches long, thick as my forearm and uncircumcised, the smooth, sheathing of his foreskin slid back and forth over the purple head as he pumped it in my direction. I swear the small slit, leaking a steady stream of thick, viscous precum, winked at me! I gulped, knowing beyond a doubt that cock had the ability to choke the life out of me right there on that stage.

What a slutty death that would be! Suffocating on cock. God, were these the thoughts of a porn star? Fuck, I guess that was me now. Everyone in this auditorium had a front row seat to whatever vile acts were about to be committed, and the worst part was I wasn't even getting compensated for the violation.

Andre's dick insistently parted my lips, and I could feel the impatience in his movements as he tried to force his cock into my mouth. I opened my mouth hesitantly, welcoming the salty tip into the tropical heat of my tongue and throat. He groaned and pumped his fist in the air for dramatic effect as he slid further into me. I felt my saliva pool around his head and shaft as I took him in deeper. When he reached my airway I paused, moaning around his cock that if he went any deeper I wouldn't be able to breathe. Despite my compromised ability to communicate, he must have known what I meant as he started to withdraw, albeit impossibly slowly.

I let my tense shoulders relax and tried to focus on anything but the cock stretching my jaw. Suddenly he jerked himself forward and popped the head down the entrance to my throat. I panicked, feeling the complete lack of opening in my airway as he continued to shove himself deeper, laughing as I struggled and pushed at his thighs. My efforts were in vain as my weaker kneeling position allowed him to hold my head in place and use my poor mouth like a pussy, pounding into my tonsils and making me choke and scream around his thick shaft.

Right as I was about to pass out from the lack of oxygen, I felt his cock spasm against my tongue and a molten, foul liquid blasted my esophagus. His cum coated my throat and when he finally pulled his cock all the way out, my mouth and throat felt horribly raw and slimy. Tears had streamed down my face when I couldn't breathe, and I quickly reached up and wiped them away.

"How's that for a first act, huh?" Chris laughed with the camera pointed at my face again. "That's a little game we like to call 'how long can a slut hold her breath?'. You did well Riley, but I'm not sure that performance was trophy worthy! Guess we'll have to keep playing to see if you can win this round!"

Still sputtering and trying to recover from the violent throat fucking I'd just received, I allowed my eyes to scan the crowd again. Some of them had taken their cocks out and were masturbating openly to my abuse. Bastards.

Andre, limp and sticky cock still hanging out of his pants, lifted me up by my armpits and dragged me over to the other metal chair. There, Jason was naked, waiting. My swollen tits hung in his face and his dick sprang to life, an impressive 7.5 inches, though thankfully not as thick as Andre's. Jason's cut cock had an angry red head that bulged at the top of his veiny shaft, creating a thick bell shape that was an inch wider in diameter than the rest of his cock.

Andre positioned me over him in a squat, with my bare vulnerable pussy hovering over that thick head and then yelled out to the enraptured crowd.

"Alright Riley, new game. We're going to see how long you can squat before you have to rest! And oh, look at that, Jason's got your seat all nice and ready for you! It's your choice to take a rest, of course. Jason would never even think about raping a girl's pussy, would ya Jason? No, no, this will be all on you Riley. And let the game begin!"

My legs started to shake almost instantly as my worn out muscles fought to keep my body away from his eagerly waiting cock. Chris made sure to train his camera on my shivering pussy, causing an approving "ooooh" to come from the boys in the audience.

My knees knocked together and my whole body began to shake violently with the effort. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and collapsed, feeling the sharp pang of penetration as Jason's cock was forced into my slick cunt by my own weight, stealing my virginity in the space of a second. I cried out as the huge head busted through my hymen, and felt my impossibly tight virgin walls form a vice grip on his shaft. The bulbous head rubbed against my g-spot as Jason began to bounce my limp, spent body up and down, pleasuring himself with my pussy like a sex doll as I sunk back against his strong chest. Jason had no regard for my pleasure as he slammed my body onto his dick, punching my sensitive cervix on purpose to make me squirm for the camera.

Men and boys alike in the audience shot their loads with loud groans as close up shots of my pussy stretching around Jason's dick filled the big screen. He lifted me up, trying to pull his cock all the way out, only to find the head was stuck inside. The ridged edge tugged against my tight entrance, but my pussy wouldn't budge.

"Oh I'm fucking stuck inside of her!" Jason laughed cruelly, leaning me forward so his cockhead put even more pressure on the tight, stretched skin of my pussy opening. "Guess I'll have to cum inside unless you want to walk around with my cock in your cunt."

"Ugh, please Jason." I moaned, daring to speak up in protest at the terrifying thought of his cockhead tearing my pussy, but desperately not wanting to risk a pregnancy. "Slowly try to pull out - I'm not on birth control."

"Yeah fuck no, slut. You're taking my huge load in that slutty little pussy or I get to rip this fucking cunt wide enough to accommodate me. What'll it be?"

Without waiting for an answer I felt his cock thrash around in my slick grip, splashing my defenseless cervix with what felt like a gallon of sticky, potent cum.

His cock deflated just enough for him to pop it back out, dragging it slowly to increase the discomfort. He was still hard enough to cause a horrible stretching sensation in my poor swollen pussy.

"Yeah, that was a miserable performance, Riley! I think the game's over now, and oh look at that, you've lost! Boo hoo - time for the rest of us to collect a trophy." Andre laughed with the crowd. A few of the onlookers had stood up, moving forward until they crowded against the edge of the stage, each pumping a hard cock in my direction. My slutty used pussy twitched and throbbed at the sight of all these men lusting over me so openly. Despite the rough treatment I was receiving onstage, my body was so desperate for release and I wondered briefly if any of the men in the crowd knew how to really pleasure a woman.

Wow, what the fuck were they doing to me? What kind of person was I that I got turned on and wanted to be fucked MORE as I was actively being raped? Had Andre, Chris and Jason succeeded in their domination of my spirit so fully that this would be engrained in my brain forever as a turn on? Oh god, would I rub myself at night thinking of them using my body solely for their own pleasure? I didn't want to admit it but I knew the answer.

12