Broadcasting the Cocktease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my pussy continued to throb and plead for more attention, Chris handed the camera over to Andre and let his cock hang menacingly in front of my face. He tipped me forward until I was on my hands and knees on the stage, Jason's cum dripped out of my twitching pussy and ran in thick rivulets down across my puckered asshole. I could smell our combined juices perfuming the air with the thick scent of sex and took another deep breath before I could stop myself.

This time the boys didn't even notice my slutty action as their eyes were trained on Chris's hardening cock. Longer than Jason's and wider than Andre's, Chris's dick bounced heavily, smacking into my chin, then my forehead, then my cheeks. I stared up at him, his mouth stretched into another wide grin, clearly enjoying the degrading view of slapping his sweaty cock around my face. Of the three, Chris's cock had the strongest odor and I crinkled my nose in disgust each time it hit my skin with a resounding thump.

At this point, half the crowd had made their way up on to the stage, surrounding me in a loose circle, pumping their cocks vigorously as Chris pinched my nose, forcing me to open my mouth to breathe and thrusting his monstrous meat down my throat in one quick thrust. The familiar sensation of being unable to breathe came crashing back into my chest as I fought against the invasion, reaching up to my neck to feel a thick bulge protruding against my hand. Oh god, that was his cock! He was destroying my windpipe and there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop him.

The crowd still in their seats started shouting encouragement to Chris to keep going, even as I thrashed against him. With a roar, Chris exploded into my throat, dumping a thick load straight into my stomach and removing his length from my mouth just as quickly as he entered. I moaned in relief as air flooded back into my lungs.

I sensed one of the men in the circle step closer behind me and saw Chris nod to him as he, Andre, and Jason also stepped forward to hold me in place. I struggled against their weight for just a moment before realizing how futile my resistance was against 6 strong arms.

My pussy clenched hard as I felt a thick tip tease my messy entrance. With an audible pop, the new cock forced its entry deep into my swollen, dripping slit, smearing Jason's cum around and gently tapping my cervix. While any contact with my cervix hurt like hell, at least this mystery man had the decency to not pound it into oblivion. Finally curiosity got the best of me and I used the last of my rebellious strength to crane my neck up at the screen, only to find a very familiar face captured in a state of moaning ecstasy by the tripod feed.

My own coach was the owner of the throbbing shaft pounding my tight hole! A man I'd spent countless hours with, who I trusted more than my own family most days, using me like a prostitute the moment he got the chance.

He smiled when he noticed that I had realized it was him.

"Don't look so shocked Riley, your smug bitch attitude was bound to get you in trouble sooner or later. I've wanted to fuck this arrogant little cunt since the day you walked in my door a year ago. You might win us trophies but this little goddess complex needed to be fucked right out of you. I'm doing you and the team a favor, really, if you think about it."

Each sentenced was punctuated with a harsh thrust - my coach clearly had no reservations about abusing my poor little hole. The sense of betrayal and violation was so overwhelming I hardly noticed the building pressure in my pussy, my slit gushing as my coach's cock coaxed an orgasm out of my unwilling cunt. The men and boys tugging their cocks lined up and began to coat my face and tongue in ropes of long sticky cum and as the fifth rope hit my face, I finally exploded with a primal yell, feeling my pussy convulse as my whole body shook, this time with indescribable pleasure as my abused body finally received the release it'd been craving.

My coach's cock throbbed inside of me, shooting his own ropes of cum deep inside my aching cunt at a pace that felt like he was pissing inside my pussy. I continued to shudder around his shaft as he pulled out, dragging against my cum crusted labia. He took a moment to smear his cum around my entrance, teasing my swollen clit with a cum covered fingertip, which made me cum a second time, shrieking with pleasure as more onlookers shot their loads on my face and tits.

Right as I thought my torment was ending, my coach bent over me and held his heaving balls in one hand, spreading my abused pussy lips with the other. Between his and Jason's cum and my own arousal, my pussy was just slippery enough for him to get one ball past my lips, then slowly, agonizingly, the other. The sensation of having my coach's huge, sweaty balls violating my pussy was like nothing I'd ever felt before. Impossibly thick despite having just cum, his balls stretched my opening more than I even thought possible, while only able to reach a shallow depth, leaving the back of my pussy yearning for contact. He slid his balls in and out of me, enjoying this utter debasement of his arrogant prodigy. I reached down and rubbed my clit desperately, earning a laugh from the three boys that orchestrated this whole disaster. Andre, Chris and Jason stood over me, pumping their cocks and releasing another round of cum over my battered body as I made myself shake with a third violent orgasm. My coach withdrew his balls from my cunt and stood up, buckling his pants back around the genitals I was now all too familiar with.

I lay back on the stage, panting, covered in the sticky cum of all the men in that had followed my quiz bowl career over the past two years. Chris made sure to get plenty of footage of my tits and pussy smeared in the putrid white fluid, before popping the memory cards out of each camera and immediately uploading them to his laptop, which had been sitting off to the side throughout the whole ordeal. I didn't know what he planned to do with the tapes but so many people had already caught the live show, I couldn't find the energy to care. The men filed out of the auditorium, and Chris, Andre and Jason were the last to leave. They flicked the lights off and shouted "see you at next year's tournament, slut!", leaving me naked, slathered in cum, alone on the stage in the darkness.

12