All Comments on 'Broadway Betrayal'

by emilyagilbert

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

OMG. So beautiful so sad. I laughed and cried I just love the pure love between these two. Need a happy ending soon. Txs

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer8 months ago

Oh Ms. Em, it's taken me forever and most of a box of tissues to make it through this chapter. I thought I was prepared for what would come after seeing that trigger warning, but apparently, I was not. This was sad but hopeful with little touches of humor and lots of love, so once again, an exceptional chapter. If the concluding part of this has as much emotional impact, and I'm fairly certain it will, this will probably be the most important part of Ty and Tony's story so far. And one that you can be extremely proud of.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbert8 months agoAuthor

Hi Txs,

They are great together aren't they. Final part has been posted so will probably turn up in next day or two.

EmAG

emilyagilbertemilyagilbert8 months agoAuthor

Hi MarcLuciFer,

A whole box of tissues? Oh No! Maybe you shouldn't read the next part. Fair warning.

Except, I would be interested to know if Monroe redeems himself in your eyes.

Thank you though, you are very kind.

In fact, I nearly didn't write this. When the story came into my head, as they often do, like an daydream-scene, which I rapidly scribble down before it can fade, it was the first part, up to when Tony gets his initial diagnosis.

My first reaction was WTF? I'm not writing that, who the hell wants to read that. But, as often happens, the story wouldn't leave me alone, so in the end I had to honour it.

I started my research not knowing if I was about to lose a much loved character, it was scary. And the research itself was very sad and frightening.

Still, what I really love about Tony and Ty is how amazing they are together and strong. Hopefully you will enjoy the next part which should hit soon. Only, you'll need those tissues.

EmAG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremilyagilbert@emilyagilbert
Emily Ada Gilbert. I'll share with you one of my favorite quotes. 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain' Author unknown Thank you to GayKat for advising me that this amazing quote is by Vivian Greene