Broadway Break

Story Info
Sex on the beach, please!
11.2k words
5
6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess O-Meter -- Green.

You don't absolutely have to have read the rest of this series first, you can dip in and out. However, if you enjoy this and want more I would suggest going back to the beginning, as for a richer read and character development they are best when read in the order of writing. Broadway Lust Story, Broadway Love Story, Broadway Luck Story, Broadway Beginnings, Broadway Bust, Broadway to Vegas, Broadway Betrayal, Broadway Battle and Broadway Break. So if you enjoy this I would advise going back to the beginning.

-X

Tony's nostrils flared as he let the apartment door swing shut behind him. Hmmmm, what was that smell? Food. He hadn't been expecting to come home to food.

He lobbed his keys and phone on the table. Then, grumbling to himself, he backtracked and moved them to the bowl Ty had brought expressly for that purpose.

"Ty?"

"Tony!"

There was a sense of urgency in Ty's call, and Tony hurried towards it. "What's wrong?" He entered the bathroom just as Ty started to topple.

Tony grabbed Ty's hips and pulled him flush against his own body, "Careful. What's wrong?"

Ty huffed, "Nice catch. Nothing. I wanted to know how you got on."

Tony rolled his eyes, then focused on Ty's own concerned dark eyes in the mirror. "Do you want to maybe finished what you were doing first?"

Ty flushed a little, "I was peeing."

"Then pee."

Tony held Ty tight against him and closed his eyes, humming loudly as if embarrassed as Ty completed his business. When he opened his eyes again Ty was grinning. "Okay, okay," Ty said, ruefully "I just wanted to see you."

Tony balanced Ty's hips as he moved over to the sink. Wrapping his arms around his chest and waist to steady him as Ty washed his hands, he kissed and nuzzled the back of Ty's neck, "You yelled so loud I thought something was wrong."

He backed off and handed Ty two crutches. "Thanks," Ty said as he swung back out towards the kitchen. "Seriously, how did it go?"

"I already told you on the phone. It was an exam and some bloods, it went fine." He pointed at the couch and Ty swung over, sat with a frown, and allowed Tony to lift his wrapped ankle onto the low table.

"I should have been with you," Ty complained.

Tony flopped to the couch beside him and turned his face for a kiss. As Ty's lips curved against his, he took it deeper and dirtier, until Ty was clinging to his biceps.

Finally, Tony pulled back and smiled, licking his lips. "Yum," he said and Ty laughed. "Babe, you're meant to be resting that ankle, not trapsing around Manhattan with me."

"It's just a sprain."

"It's a bad sprain, and it's not going to get better if you don't take care of it." Saying this he got up and retrieved an ice pack from the kitchen. Coming back he took his time positioning it, just so.

"Craig asked after you," Tony said, referring to the specialist cancer support nurse that they knew. Both from being possibly Tony's most longstanding fanboy, and from the last year of diagnosis, treatment and recovery.

"You see. He thought I should be there."

Tony sighed. "No, he asked if you were okay, because he thought it was strange that you weren't. When I explained, he said to take care and get better soon." He leaned back on the couch. "It was only my third set of tests, Ty. I love that you like to come with me, but just this once it wasn't sensible, okay?"

Ty huffed.

"Ty!"

"Fine," he allowed, grumpily.

Tony took pity and kissed him again, "Results in a couple of days, and you're not to sit around worrying about it."

"Aren't you worried?"

"No."

Ty just looked at him.

Tony grabbed Ty's wrist and held it in the air, then moved in under it for a snuggle. Ty smiled and relaxed a little.

"I'm really not worried. It's been nine months," Tony said, his hand resting on Ty's flat abs, his head on his shoulder. "Maybe in about five years I might start fretting a little before the results come back, but right now. I have zero concerns."

Ty considered for a moment and then relaxed fully, "Okay."

"I do want to talk to you though. I need food first."

Ty lifted his arm again, letting Tony free. "Just nuke it for two minutes, it's ready to go."

Tony peered in the microwave and saw two bowls with chicken, veggies, and rice. He set the timer and waited. "So you've been stood out here cooking?" he called to Ty.

"I was very, very careful and my foot did not touch the floor," Ty returned.

"Hmmmm!" Tony muttered doubtfully, as he placed Ty's food on a tray and brought it to him, with a bottle of water and chopsticks. He glared at Ty before going back for his own tray.

Tony sat on the couch and folded his legs under him, balancing the tray on his knees, facing Ty. "Oh, Hmmm, it's good. Thanks, Ty."

"You're welcome. What's up?"

Tony concentrated on his food for a while before continuing.

"Polly's leaving the show."

"Really? To do what?" Ty's eyebrows raised.

"She's going on tour. Crazy for You, first alternate. It's US and far east, Ty. She's gonna be gone a year," Tony couldn't help but pout.

Ty felt a pang, but he was pleased for Polly. "She's always wanted to do that. She's toured before, mainly for the travel."

"But a year, Ty," the frowny pout expanded.

Careful of his tray, Ty pulled Tony's hand to his mouth and kissed his wrist, then the palm. "I know you've gotten really close on the show, but she's a New York girl. She'll be back."

Tony smiled a little. "And she's your best friend, I shouldn't be so sad, but I'm really going to miss her."

Ty nodded as he ate. Watching Tony thoughtfully.

"Randall's gone now, and Izzy," Tony mused as he ate.

"You're thinking of leaving," Ty said quietly.

Tony avoided Ty's eyes, picking up his last bit of chicken. Finally he finished and looked up. "It's been two and a half years. Longest I've ever been in one show. Even with my six months out, it's a full two years of performance."

"You think it's time?"

"I'm starting to think if I don't go now, I'll be playing Tim at the twentieth anniversary," Tony admitted and Ty burst out laughing.

Tony grinned, then collected both their trays and dumped them in the kitchen. He came back and resumed his earlier cuddle. "What do you think?"

"What do you need from me?"

"Your honest opinion, Ty. Don't pamper me."

Ty nodded. "You've shown people what you can do with this role, but going back to auditions and maybe even the chorus will be a big change."

Tony nodded.

"On the other hand, Adam will be delighted to get 'Tim' back and he matches Peter better."

Tony tapped Ty's chest lightly in agreement, "He does. I think that too." Peter was currently playing the lead role of Kevin.

Ty lowered his head and kissed Tony's hair. "Honestly, Baby. I think it's time as well."

Tony hugged him close. "Phew. That's a relief."

"But," Ty cautioned.

"What?" Tony pulled back, concerned.

"First priority when you finish."

"Um. Find a new job," Tony stated, like -- Well Duh!

"Nope," Ty grinned and kissed him again. "Honeymoon."

Tony's eyes lit up and he bounced on the couch. "Oh, fuck, yes."

"You and me. Two weeks."

"Where?"

"Puerto Rico."

"YES!"

"Cal and Frank have a connection to a resort, so we should be able to get a good deal. And Frank told me the scenery is outstanding. I don't think he was talking about the sea view!"

Tony cracked up, "What, you've been discussing this?"

"I may have started making plans."

Tony bounced again, this time onto Ty's lap. Careful of his weight, so he didn't jog his ankle. Even so, Ty lowered it carefully to the floor.

"You knew this was coming," he said, as he linked his arms behind Ty's head and lowered his lips to his neck.

Ty angled his head to give Tony better access. "I may have had an inkling," he admitted. "It's about time you swept me off my feet."

"Oh, is that what you want?" Tony muttered, flicking his tongue against Ty's skin.

Ty just moaned, his eyes closing.

"Okay then," Tony said as he gracefully lifted himself from Ty and onto the floor.

Ty's eyes opened in confusion as his wrist was gripped, "Where'd you go?"

"Left leg," Tony said, to remind Ty to keep his weight off his right. Before he pulled him to a standing position and in one move bent and swept Ty over his shoulder.

Ty's feet left the ground before he realized Tony's intent and his face bashed into Tony's firm ass. "Whoa. Oww. Shit! What the fuck? Put me down." He found himself moving swiftly backwards. Grasping Tony's waist for support.

"Swept off your feet you said."

"Tony, I'm too heavy for you."

"As if," Tony scoffed as he strode into the bedroom.

"Tony. Ahhh, Shit!" Ty yelled as he was flung into mid air and landed sprawled on the bed. Tony flopping down on top of him.

"How's that?"

"Your knee's in my balls," Ty whimpered.

"Whoops," Tony adjusted his position. "Now?"

Ty just laughed helplessly at the sheepish expression on Tony's face. Before the laugh caught in a gasp as Tony lowered his head and attacked Ty's neck with his teeth, as his hand slipped under Ty's sweats and gripped his cock. Hard.

"Oh, fuck!"

-X

A few days before Tony and Polly's final performance it was gone midnight and Ty was on stage at Engagement with Fred and Pip.

Fred was the dance captain and often Ty's assistant, but it was the first time they had danced together in a performance. They had six dancers and performers out with flu and tonight's show had been a frantic panic behind the scenes to get performances out. Plus a heavy dose of improvisation.

Not that it showed. Which was kinda the point of being a pro.

Right now Ty and Fred were gyrating (almost humping) against Pip's legs, as he belted out "It's Raining Men," and the crowd yelled and clapped.

Him and Fred particularly had been on the go all night covering missing dancers, and Ty for one was glad to be stripped down to skimpy briefs at this point. The sweat was pouring from him.

He saw Pip grin and wink over his shoulder and as he moved away from Pip and turned, his eyes locked onto Tony in the crowd.

Tony's hair was still slightly damp from his post show shower. He was talking with a regular, but his eyes were dark and aroused on Ty's. His face flushed.

Ty was so distracted he didn't see a man in the crowd reaching for his thigh and was startled when Pip appeared suddenly at his shoulder. "No touching, Honey," Pip warned before continuing smoothly with the number and pulling Ty a few paces back, a hand around his waist.

Ty was embarrassed to have nearly been caught out, but moved with Pip's slow sexy thrusts. Pip's groin flush against his backside, his hand spread across his abs.

Another man, who Ty recognized as a regular had taken the man's arm and was shaking his head. They clearly knew each other and the man appeared good natured.

As Pip released Ty and moved for a quick dance snuggle with Fred who had come calmly over to them, Ty shook his head subtly at the security guy giving him a questioning look.

Had contact been made then he would have been turfed out, but Ty figured he had just had too much to drink. Not worth making a scene and upsetting other patrons.

He turned again as him, Pip, and Fred moved back into the regular routine and finished the number.

He was grateful as he moved off stage that it was the last dance number of the night.

Frank passed him and gave him a concerned look, but Ty just smiled. "I'm fine. He's just a little overexcited."

"You sure?"

"Yea, I'm good. Beat though. I'm outa here."

"I'll see you tomorrow, thanks for tonight." Frank nodded and moved onto the stage where he and two other performers, would bring the tone down to a slightly less excited level with some sexy ballads.

Still, Ty smirked and wasn't at all surprised to hear Frank's voice. "I hope you're all having a fantastic night." Big cheer. "That's great, but I'm gonna remind you all," Ty had no doubt who Frank was glaring at, at this moment. "That trying to grope, kiss, or in any way touch the performers or staff will result in you being escorted from the club immediately."

There was a loud murmur from the audience, followed by another cheer when Frank added, "This ain't no strip club."

Ty and Fred laughed and Fred, exhausted, staggered into the shower as Ty simply dragged on jeans. He would shower upstairs.

"Night, Fred. Good job tonight."

"Bye, Ty. You too. Jesus I'm knackered!" Fred called back.

Sticky and pushing his dripping hair back, Ty walked into the corridor and found Tony waiting for him.

"Urgh, Christ, you're disgusting. Stay away from me," Tony demanded.

"Sure, because you're always pristine when you walk off stage," Ty smiled sarcastically.

"Superior talent," Tony told him.

"Is that right?"

They went out the back door and up the private stairs.

"So the guy who tried to grab your package sends his sincere apologizes and says thank you for not making them throw him out."

"Does he now?"

"Yea, he's a bit wasted. College buddy of one of your regulars, who was totally embarrassed and made him apologize via me."

"Fine, whatever. Won't be the last time," Ty advised as they entered the apartment. "You're cooking. I'm hitting the shower," he grinned as Tony muttered, "Please, God," under his breath.

"Bring me a beer and I'll give you the blow job of your life in the morning."

"Why the morning?"

"Tony, I'm beat," he glared and then realized Tony was laughing at him. Shaking his head he just stripped as he walked towards the bathroom.

Two blissful minutes of hot water pounding over his head and body later, there was a tap on the shower door.

He sighed as Tony's hand appeared with a bottle.

"Thank you. I love you so much right now."

"Yea, yea," Tony muttered as he left.

Just over ten minutes later, Ty rinsed the bottle and left it by the sink, turning to where Tony had set up toasty sandwiches, ice water and some chopped fruit.

"Are you not even going to bother getting dressed to eat?" Tony asked, eyeing the towel wrapped loosely around Ty's hips and his still dripping hair.

"Can't be bothered," Ty admitted. He was still flushed from his busy night, and quickly drained the water before refilling it and practically inhaling the sandwich.

Tony ate at a more measured pace and enjoyed the view as droplets of water ran over Ty's throat, chest, and down his abs.

They took their water and fruit bowels to the couch and lounged for a while. Both coming down from their late performances. Chatting about their day and the honeymoon plans.

Ty ended up spawled on the couch, his head on Tony's lap, as Tony combed fingers through his still damp hair.

"I can't believe it's our last show on Saturday," Tony said, referring to him and Polly.

"I can't believe we'll be on vacation this time next week," Ty admitted on a yawn, his eyes closed.

"I can't believe it'll be our first vacation together," Tony added.

Ty frowned, his eyes still closed. "We did that Fire Island thing. That was three nights."

"Yea, and we were working. And when I came to see you on tour, you were working."

"I got a night off, when you came to Denver that time," Ty argued.

"One night together in Denver is not a vacation, Ty. And nor is one day in Vegas. We might be totally incompatible, vacation wise."

Ty lazily opened one eye and peered at Tony, glad to see he wasn't serious. "Fun, sun, man-candy and fucking. Plus lots of sleep and cuddling. Possibly some Yoga and romantic walks on the beach at sunset holding your hand. That's my perfect vacation."

Tony smiled down at Ty, his expression soft. "Guess we're compatible then," he said quietly.

Then leaned down to press his lips gently against Ty's, whose eyes had drifted closed again and was nearly asleep.

"Come on. Bed."

-X

Three nights later, Tony stood on stage, one arm around Polly, the other around a rainbow bouquet. Tears unashamedly pouring down his face as they accepted the applause and cheers.

He wasn't entirely sure how they had gotten through the night.

He and Polly had several intimate scenes throughout the show, from dancing, kissing, fucking (fake -- obviously), to arguments and a literal fight.

Both of them had welled up every single time they made eye contact. He thought it was possibly the worst performance of his life. But Adam (manfully hiding his thrill that the role of Tim was once again his), had reassured him in a whisper in the wings, that only the cast could tell.

Now Polly was ugly crying, her make up smeared like grey gloop all over her face. Someone was going to pay when she looked in the mirror and realized the whole cast had let her stand here looking like she was part melted.

Tony sincerely hoped it wouldn't be him. She might barely come up to his shoulder, but Polly could for sure take him down.

Glancing towards the wings he saw Ty was still waiting for him. Perfect. He could hide behind Ty.

Finally the curtain came down and with it an overwhelming sense of loss.

It was over.

He took in a shaky breath and felt Polly do the same. "You okay?" she asked quietly. Blinking through her clumped up lashes.

Tony shook his head slightly and closed his eyes again, a look of pain on his face. "I hate this. I hate the end."

Someone gently took his flowers and he opened his eyes to see Ty, a soft sympathetic smile on his face. Polly handed her flowers over as well and wrapped her arms fully around Tony's waist, leaning her head on his chest and swaying slightly.

"It has to end so we can have new adventures."

"I know," Tony sighed sadly.

Polly and Tony were gently herded to their dressing rooms by the cast. Cleaned up and changed ready for late drinks at a nearby club.

Teased from the dragging sadness of leaving their work home and show family, back to laughter and excitement for what was to come.

By the time they were settled in a private section of the club, the group were rowdily making suggestions for how Ty and Tony could kick their honeymoon off early by experimenting with plane sex.

Tony leaned against Ty. Sipping his drink and feeling the heat from Ty's body. Smiling as Adam and another cast member argued loudly over whether hand jobs, fingering and BJ's counted as sex, or whether actual penetration needed to occur.

Ty turned his head and mouthed, 'We'll do it all' over the music.

"On the plane?' Tony mimed back and then blushed when Ty just winked.

Jesus. Be careful what you wish for.

-X

Two days later Tony and Ty, having refrained from any form of plane sex due to the short flight time and fantastic movie selection, tumbled from the airport shuttle and into paradise.

Ty spread his arms wide and took a deep breath. "First thing I want is a sex on the beach."

Tony looked unconvinced. "Ty, it's the middle of the afternoon, and I don't fancy the idea of sand everywhere."

Ty frowned in confusion for a moment and then cracked up. "Jesus, Tony. One track mind, much. I said A sex on the beach. A drink, you idiot."

"Oh," Tony giggled. "Sorry, I have vacation brain."

"Already?"

Still laughing they hefted the bags and checked in. Simply dumping the bags on the bed and walking straight back out less than two minutes later, after a quick excited peek at the exclusive pool.

They found a beach bar with possibly the prettiest barman on the planet, and idly wiled away the afternoon with booze and nachos. Rock on low, the sea nearby and nothing to do but chat and laugh. Neither of them could remember such a lazy afternoon.

They were too comfortable to move and ordered dinner at the bar so they could watch the stunning sunset. The barman made Tony blush when he expressed amazement that they had been together for several years, he had thought them newly hooked up, due to the non-stop chatter and laughter.