Broadway Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlos held Christian quietly for a while. Giving him small sips of water, and occasionally kissing his hair, or stroking his skin.

After about five minutes he asked, "Can you sit now?"

Christian nodded and blinked sleepily. Wincing as he sat himself up.

"Let's get you cleaned up," Carlos said and Christian raised his arms trustingly, allowing Carlos to lift him like a child.

Tony and Ty waited for a few moments, listening intently. Then Ty spoke, his voice like gravel. "Get your butt in that bedroom now."

Tony didn't need telling twice. He raced to the bed and crawled on, raising his ass ready.

Ty was right behind him, shaking, almost too much to hold the lube.

"Quickly, quickly," Tony demanded.

"Alright," Ty muttered as he started to open Tony up as fast as he dared.

Tony rocked back and forth on his hands and knees. Moaning and begging. "Jesus, now, Ty. Please fuck me hard."

Ty wiped his hands on a towel and positioned himself. Maybe he hadn't prepped as long as he usually did, but they had been fucking and switching for two weeks straight. If Tony wasn't ready by now he was never gonna be.

Tony let out a guttural cry as Ty gripped his hips and thrust in hard. Before slipping back and slamming back in.

"Urrgghh."

Ty, shaking from head to foot, paused briefly. "Is it too much?"

"No. Fucking nail me, Ty," Tony begged and then cried out when Ty did just that. Over and over. Slipping an arm around his waist to hold him up when Tony started to collapse.

It was hard, almost brutal, and over fast. Only minutes after leaving the garden they both cried out and folded into a tangled heap.

When Ty was able to move, and the stars stopped flashing in front of his eyes, he slipped out and pulled Tony over into his arms properly.

"Shit, are you okay. Christ, I've never!"

"Good. I'm good," Tony slipped his arms around Ty's waist and snuggled close. "You didn't hurt me."

"You sure?"

"Bit sore. Good sore," Tony managed, he was slurring. "Think I'm passing out. Good passing out," he clarified after a short pause.

Ty just smiled, slightly amazed at them both, and held him tighter.

-X

The following morning, Ty woke early and slipped out for his run before it got too hot.

It was only 5am when he quietly closed the door and turned on the path, stopping abruptly as he spotted Christian just leaving next door.

Christian smiled and walked the short distance so he could speak quietly. "Good morning, Sir."

"Ah. Ty, please."

The smile widened, "Good morning, Ty." He looked at Ty's shoes. "Going for a run?"

"Yes, before it gets too hot."

Christian nodded. "I like to run as well. I love having the beach to myself." He took a step and winced ruefully. "Maybe not this morning though!"

"Um."

Stepping closer Christian lowered his voice. "Did you watch?"

"Yes," Ty admitted, feeling his cheeks flush.

Christian patted his arm kindly and winked. "Have a good run," he said before walking towards the reception.

Ty let out a shaky breath and turned towards the beach.

He actually had to walk for a good twenty minutes before he softened enough to run. By six, he was slipping back into the lodge.

Tony was still asleep. Sprawled face down on the bed, the sheet around his thighs, arse on full display, face squished into the pillow.

Ty gave himself a cursory swipe with a towel, to get the worst of the sweat off, and crawled carefully onto the bed.

Untangling the sheet from around Tony's legs and stealthily straddling him. He eased his weight onto Tony's back, pressing him into the mattress. Tony moaned, but didn't wake.

Ty smirked and gently stroked Tony's butt, easing his cheeks apart and exposing his hole over and over.

Still Tony didn't wake.

Ty bent over and started to gently flick his tongue against Tony, before swirling and licking, then flicking again.

Tony started to moan and fret.

Ty gradually increased the pressure and speed, until, with a sudden jerk, Tony woke.

"Ugh. Fuck. What?" Tony's hands fidgeted against the mattress briefly, but he was trapped by Ty's weight. "Ty. Fuck!" His right hand reached back and gripped Ty's thigh.

Ty ignored him and pushed his tongue deep inside Tony's hole.

Tony, unable to buck him off, just jerked and screamed as he came. His cock trapped under his stomach.

Ty chuckled and still bent over just licked and licked, like a cat with a dish of cream, until Tony literally sobbed out, "Please stop. Ty, no more."

He sat up and gently stroked Tony's quivering butt cheeks. "Time to get up, baby. We've gotta pack."

Then he lifted and moved around to pull Tony into a hug. Kissing his laughing lips, gently. "Honeymoon's over."