Broadway Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mine too," Bill admitted. "I guess that's the sign of a good performance."

"Adam loves playing Tim," Tony said. "Basically because he gets to be a complete dick. Pretty much opposite in every way to himself. He's someone who takes care of everyone. Dishes out hugs. Fun and flamboyant. Lights up a room, you know. That sort of person."

"He's quite dramatic for sure," Ty deadpanned and Tony burst out laughing.

Carlos and Bill both grinned, and Bill watching Tony chuckle asked, "Come on, there's a story here?"

Ty just shook his head, grinning as Tony laughed harder. Grabbing his drink and sipping to try and calm himself.

"A few weeks ago," he managed. "We were in my room, and suddenly there's all this screaming from down the corridor. So we run into the dressing room and Adam's running around the room, waving his arms around, screaming, 'It's gonna get me. It's gonna get me. Somebody help me.'"

"The room's empty," Ty points out.

"Apart from this little bee," Tony explains. "And to be fair, it was following him."

"Probably his cologne."

"So Ty steps in and captures this little buzzer and cups her in his hands."

"Him. It was a him."

"How can you possibly tell?" Tony asked, exasperated.

"I told you. It was a drone bee. They're all males."

"Oh yea. So anyway, Adam grabs this umbrella and starts yelling, 'Ty, put it in the floor and I'll get it'. With this umbrella over his head like he's going to slay a dragon or something."

Bill and Carlos were both laughing, thoroughly enjoying the story.

"And Ty is all stern like, 'Adam, I am not taking part in the slaughter of an innocent bee that DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A STINGER!' And Adam's all, 'Maybe it's a mutant bee and it's grown a stinger.'"

Ty just shook his head, grinning and lifting his drink.

"And grumpy here," Tony nudged Ty's arm. "Just rolls his eyes and goes, 'For fucks sake. Tony, open the fucking door, it's tickling me.' So we go outside to the street and Ty opens his hands and this fat little guy just sits there, literally for three minutes getting himself in order before he flies off."

"Probably feeling a bit ruffled."

"It was just a baby though. I hope he found his family," Tony mused, suddenly looking sad.

"I already told you. It was a drone, not a baby and it would have definitely found it's family." Ty rubbed Tony's shoulder in reassurance, this had clearly been bothering him, giving Carlos and Bill a 'look'.

"Oh, for sure. Bee's can always find their way home. Everyone knows that," Bill said robustly.

Carlos nodded. "Especially city bees," he added helpfully.

"Really?" Tony asked hopefully, and they both nodded as Ty rolled his eyes behind his back.

"Okay," Tony looked happier now. "Then when we go back inside, Adam comes running towards us and flings himself into Ty's arms, like 'You SAVED me. You're so brave.' And Ty's face," Tony broke off again to laugh. "I swear, it was like the perfect illustration of 'What the fuck!'. So funny."

"Hmmm," Ty agreed. "Just a tad dramatic."

"But the idea of Adam and Polly. He's manic and she's got this sort of intense high energy."

"They would kill each other," Ty stated.

The conversation moved on to other shows, and travel, then how we met stories.

Around an hour later, Carlos looked over the beach and then turned to Tony and Ty.

"It's going to be getting dark soon. There's a space come free, do you fancy a game of volleyball?"

He looked directly at Tony now. "It's a game on the beach with balls, but that's not code for anything!"

Ty cracked up as Tony rolled his eyes. "Very drool. Yea why not," he agreed, and they worked up an appetite as the sun turned the horizon red.

-X

Later that night, Ty and Tony returned to their room.

They had discovered that Carlos and Bill were in the lodge next to theirs, having arrived that morning. They were regulars and knew the resort well. Disappearing after volleyball to, as they put it, find some pretty, willing little thing to join them for the evening.

Ty wasn't surprised. They had clearly liked the look of Tony, and had been open about how much they enjoyed playing with others.

After a romantic dinner, and a walk on the beach, where the moon had gifted them with more romance. They entered their lodge and Ty moved towards the kitchen, stopping at a strange noise.

Tony had paused as well. "What was that?"

The noise came again. Murmurs and a low moan.

Tony moved curiously towards the open patio doors. Another moan drifted in on the breeze, and Ty saw Tony peer out and then half duck behind the doorway, glancing at Ty with a look of astonishment on his face.

"Oh. They found someone," Ty smirked as Tony shushed him.

He moved over and leaned against Tony, looking over him towards next door's garden. They could vaguely see some movement and hear extremely arousing groans.

Tony slipped his arms half around Ty, but couldn't tear his eyes away from the activity next door.

Ty pressed Tony's hand flat against his abdomen, to stop his tickly fingers from absently playing his with navel.

Looking at his beautiful hazel eyes open wide in curiosity and wonder. "I've never seen anything like this before," Tony breathed.

"Dude! I've seen your browser history," Ty snorted and Tony's grin flashed.

"I meant in real life. Real time. Jesus," he added, breathing out hard as another loud moan reached them.

"Hang on," Ty scooted to the bar and pulled out two beers, flicking off the lights as he came back. "Follow me," he instructed in a whisper, before stepping silently onto the balcony and heading for the swing pod seat at the end of their balcony.

"Ty. Wait, what?" Tony hissed in a whisper, but Ty merged silently with the shadows like a fucking ghost and slipped into the seat, which swung gently with his weight.

Tony hesitated for a moment. Reaching down to adjust himself when more moans floated up. Then taking a deep breath he followed Ty as stealthily as he could.

Ty couldn't see Tony's flush in the gloomy light, but he could feel the heat as he threw himself head first into the seat before scrambling around. "Did they see? Did they see?"

"Relax," Ty told him and pressed a hand to Tony's thundering heart, before passing him a beer. "I can guarantee you they wanted us to watch them."

"You think so?"

Ty laughed quietly, "I know so." He got comfy and pulled Tony to the entrance. They were hidden in shadows now, no one could see into the pod. Their view of the patio next door was much improved.

"Whoa," Tony breathed.

They could see now into the corner area by the small pool, where a wooden sun lounger had been pulled. Ty felt this proved his point, as there was more room elsewhere and those things were heavy. It was about the only spot that could be overlooked by Tony and Ty's balcony.

Tony turned his head and looked at him for a moment before looking back at the show. Their eyes were adjusting to the darkness and Ty had been able to make out his expression. He understood too that this was deliberate, and was excited.

A young man was spread out over the lounger. He was slim, his body muscled but slender, a build similar to Tony's. His skin was smooth, tanned, and hairless. Abs rippling with staggered breaths, his torso bent backwards. Head hidden by Carlos' legs.

It was pretty clear that Carlos has his cock down the young man's throat. Both Ty and Tony hardened further at the familiar sounds of gagging gurgles and the sight of Carlos' slow deep thrusts.

The young man had both hands looped around Carlos' thick thighs. Carlos was stroking his chest and throat and encouraging him with murmurs.

At the other end of the lounger, the man's legs were spread wide and moving restlessly. Bill was pumping enthusiastically in and out of his ass, while rolling and tugging his balls and caressing his leaking dick.

As they watched, the man lifted the hand nearest them from Carlos' thigh and sort of waved it in the air. Carlos reached for his hand and linked their fingers. There was something reassuring and friendly in the movement.

They heard the familiar choking disappointed groan that comes when a cock is withdrawn from deep inside a wiling throat, Ty swallowing in reflex, and the man's head came into view as Carlos lifted him slightly, cradling his upper body.

"Are you okay, Christian?"

Ty gasped slightly as the man, Christian, spoke. Clearly trusting Carlos to hold him. "I'm close. Please Bill. Please. Fuck me harder. I'm so close." He then reached up with his other hand and pulled Carlos down for a kiss. Their fingers still entwinned.

"What?" Tony whispered as Bill lifted Christian's hips and started to pound him hard enough to shake the lounger.

"I met him. Christian. He runs some of the tour packages."

"How old is he? He looks like a twink," Tony asked.

"Twenty four. He told me he's going back to the States next year to medical school."

"Do you think this is how he's paying for medical school?" Tony was still whispering, but really there was no need. The rocking of the lounger, loud grunts from Bill, slap of flesh against flesh and Christian's aroused cries must have been audible down on the beach.

"No. They do it for fun." Ty looked at him with a grin, "They wouldn't pay you, why would they pay him?"

"Fuck off," Tony laughed quietly and slapped at his arm.

"Urrggh, uuck, please, hard, urrgghh, Bill," was being forced from Christian with every thrust.

As Ty and Tony watched, fascinated, his legs spasmed and he came hard over his chest and stomach with a loud cry that Carlos laughingly smothered with his hand. Bill pushed his legs even wider and pounded even deeper as he followed with a loud grunt, Christian going limp beneath him.

For a few moments there was just the sound of Bill's harsh breathing and Christian's sobbing pants, as he was stroked and soothed by the two older men.

Bill ran his hands over his hips, and lower stomach. Rolling his balls gently and fondly tugging on his cock. Making Christian wriggle and gasp then laugh a little.

Carlos caressed his heaving chest and his face. Pushing his hair back and speaking to him kindly. Once Christian had enough breath to murmur back, Carlos swept his fingers through the cum on Christian's skin and held it to his lips.

With a happy moan, Christian licked and sucked at Carlos' fingers. Bill slipped out and disposed of his condom before gently rubbing his fingers between Christian's entrance and balls.

When Christian started to thrust into Bill's hand, they heard Carlos ask him, "Are you ready for me?"

"Yes. Yes, please," Christian answered, and was helped into a kneeling position.

Bill was sat waiting and took Christian into his arms. "Can I kiss you, Christian?" he asked.

"Of course," Christian answered as he gripped Bill's shoulders and widened his stance. "Why do you ask?"

"Maybe you got yourself a boyfriend since we last saw you."

"No. No boyfriend," Christian confirmed as Bill's large hands gripped his waist and pulled him in.

Carlos stood behind Christian's kneeling frame watching the embrace and slowly stroking himself with one hand, while with other he let his fingers play over Christian's backside.

"You're going to have to fuck me really hard when this is over," Tony told Ty breathlessly.

"I didn't know you had a Daddy fetish!"

"Fuck. You."

"Make your mind up."

"Do you need more lube?" Carlos asked Christian, exploring his hole with two fingers.

"No. No, I'm good."

"Are you good tonight, Christian? Or are you bad?"

Christian smiled and laid his head on Bill's shoulder. Holding on and letting Bill support him.

"Maybe I've been bad," he admitted, and yelled when Carlos' hand slapped his ass hard.

Tony and Ty both jumped in shock and then giggled nervously.

Christian's yell turned to a moan and he pushed his ass back up in the air. "Really bad," he said.

SLAP.

The sound whipped through the air.

Embarrassed, Tony hid his face in his hands. Ty chuckled and pulled him close. "I'll tell you when the spanking's over," he promised. Tony nodded and pressed his face against Ty's chest.

He could hear Christian's begged, "Another. Harder. Oh please," all of which were followed by harsh slaps.

Then Carlos' amused voice. "Enough. You can't have been that bad you little attention slut."

Tony lifted his head to see Christian grinning and pulling back to kiss Bill again as Carlos covered himself in a condom.

"Christian likes it rough," Ty commented.

Tony smirked and ran a hand down his chest, letting his thumb flick over Ty's nipple. "I know someone else who likes it rough."

Ty laughed quietly and moved Tony's hand down to his crotch, then gestured at the small group with this beer. "Don't you go getting any ideas, husband of mine."

Tony smiled and gave Ty a few firm strokes through the light material, before relaxing back to watch the action. He left his hand covering Ty though. Grazing him softly and repeatedly with his fingers, knowing it would drive him crazy.

Ty hissed and moved Tony's hand to his thigh. "Yep. You're getting fucked hard, very shortly."

Down below Carlos was moving the still kneeling Christian into position and lining himself up.

The desperate sound that Christian made when Carlos sank deep into his ass nearly made both Tony and Ty cum in their shorts.

Christian turned his head back onto Bill's shoulder and held on tight as he was pounded hard from behind, Carlos' hands gripping his hips and pulling him back as he thrust forwards.

The sound was a rhythmic, "uunnhhh, uunnhhh, uunnhhh," noise that was strikingly like someone trying to start a car an uncooperative car.

Every so often, Carlos would pause and kiss Bill passionately while rotating his hips slowly, Christian under their hands sobbing out, "Please. Please. Fuck me." Tormented by the slow pace.

Then Carlos would break the kiss and teeth clenched start slamming into his quivering ass again as Christian's hands clenched and unclenched on Bill's arms. His face a mask of pleasure and anguish.

As Christian finally went limp, his hands slipping down to his sides, Carlos came hard with a shout.

"Fuck me," Tony whispered. They were both trembling as hard as the three men below.

"Patience," Ty croaked, making Tony laugh a little.

Carlos pulled back and efficiently disposed of his condom. Helping Bill to pull Christian's pliant body more firmly into his arms. He pushed Christian's hair back from his face and asked, "Can you hold on?"

"I can't," it came out as a breathless pant.

"Do you need some help?"

"Please. Yes please." All three men had been speaking suspiciously loudly and clearly all evening, and even though Christian was weak, Ty and Tony could make out every word.

They continued to observe, heart in their mouths, as Carlos gently bound Christian's wrists behind Bill's neck, with what looked like leather cuffs, and then brought his elbows together with more leather. This meant Christian would not be able to slip down Bill's body.

Bill encouraged him and nuzzled his neck while this was done. Then Carlos gave Christian's butt a friendly slap and he found the strength to come up on his knees a little, with Bill helping, and push his butt out.

Moaning and groaning as Carlos pushed copious amounts of lube into his ready hole. Then two fingers. Then three. Then-.

"Oh, fuck," Ty breathed in wonder as Carlos started to dip his hand in and out of Christian's expanding hole.

"He's not?"

"He is!"

They watched entranced as Carlos' hand disappeared entirely into Christian's gaping hole.

"Holy Shit!" Ty gasped, then glanced at Tony as the pod started to vibrate. "What are you doing?"

Tony was rolling on his back, trying to wriggle out of his shorts and watch the action below at the same time. "Gotta cum. Gotta cum now. Help me, Ty."

Trying not to laugh out loud, Ty grabbed Tony as he slipped naked into his arms and pulled him back against his chest, their legs tangling. "Okay, calm down."

"Now, now, now," Tony demanded in a whispered pant, then went rigid the moment that Ty gripped his cock.

He had been leaking so much there was no need for lube, and Ty twisted and jerked his fist quickly while Tony thrust into his hand and the young man below, with trembling thighs, rode the fist in his ass.

It only took around eight strokes and Tony arched as if he were being electrocuted and came all over Ty's hand and their legs.

Ty whipped his free hand over his mouth and hushed him, as Tony let out a loud moan. The three men didn't appear to react, but Ty saw Christian smile slightly as he lifted and then pushed down on Carlos' fist.

Ty wiped his hand on Tony's shorts and then just held him as Christian was fisted until he was hard again. With a final sloppy plop, Carlos pulled his fist free and wiped off the excess lube. Although he didn't clean Christian up.

"Okay, Christian?" Bill asked, as Carlos pulled his hips back a little.

"Yes. I'm good. So good." Christian smiled and kissed Bill as Carlos bent down and fiddled with something that Tony and Ty could not see.

When he straightened and helped Christian adjust his position, wrapping his legs around Bill's waist and seating himself on his cock, they realized Carlos must have been putting a condom on Bill.

When Christian was settled, and completely at Bill's mercy, appearing to have no strength left in his limbs. Carlos stood and covered himself, swiping lube over his cock before straddling the lounger and moving in behind Christian.

"No," Tony mumbled.

"Oh my fucking God this is the hottest thing I've ever seen," Ty moaned as Carlos positioned himself at Christian's already stuffed hole and started to ease in.

"They can't. He's too small," Tony protested, but he could feel himself stirring.

Ty tightened his arms around Tony's waist, pulling him closer and making sure Tony could feel how hard he was. "I doubt it's the first time," he whispered in Tony's ear.

"But."

"Hush," Ty kissed Tony's lobe and then nibbled a little. "Don't fret. See how careful they are."

It was true. The young man was as limp as a rag doll, as Bill and Carlos retreated and re-entered his body in gentle unison. His head lolled, eyes closed, mouth open. He appeared to be gasping, "Please, please, please."

But every time Bill or Carlos took his face and kissed him, he accepted the kiss.

The older men fucked him together, gradually gathering speed, Christian's body crushed between theirs. Until they were moving rapidly, Christian's legs flopping behind Bill's back like a puppet.

Carlos gripped his hair and pulled him away from Bill. Allowing Bill to grasp Christian's dick. "Cum for us Christian. You cum and we'll follow."

Christian's eyes fluttered but he couldn't keep them open. His mouth moved silently. "Cum," Carlos demanded and kissed him, as Bill worked his cock which started to spew his arousal over all three of them.

Bill and Carlos both jerked and stiffened, before relaxing and they leaned for a moment in a strange upright tangle of limbs.

Finally, with a groan, Carlos slipped carefully out of Christian's body and quickly dealt with his condom, before releasing the leather binds and laying Christian gently down on the sun lounger.

Bill stood and stretched before dealing with his own protection and then grabbing a bottle of water. Carlos supported Christian as Bill held the water to his lips.

Ty and Tony were relieved to see him drink a little.

Carlos patted Christian's face lightly. "Open your eyes, Christian."

"Mmm, okay."

"No, I need you to open your eyes."

Christian's eyes open lazily and he smiled at them, looking like a naughty angel. Before relaxing back into Carlos' arms.

This seemed to satisfy Bill. "I'll go run the bath," he told Carlos before walking inside.