Broadway Bust

Story Info
Will Tony every keep Ty out of trouble?
8.8k words
4.88
1.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess O-Meter -- Green.

You can read these in any order, but they are best when read in the order of writing, which is Broadway Lust Story, Broadway Love Story, Broadway Luck Story, Broadway Beginnings, and Broadway Bust.

-X

Sunday morning, Ty paused at the mirror to examine the cut on his head. Thankfully the tape had survived a proper shower and hair wash and the cut had not re-opened. No way could he have gone another twenty-four hours without grooming.

The bruise though was really starting to bloom. An example of modern art in greens, greys and yellows, thanks to his boyfriend attracting the attention of crazy stalker land-lady. Oh and some purple. Nice. Real nice.

From one angle it looked like a butterfly, from another it could almost be Lebron James slamming in a dunk.

Tony had told him that it made him look dangerous and rugged and Ty had quipped back that people would think Tony had done it. Swiftly having to reassure Tony when he looked horrified and had become upset.

"Sorry," Ty had murmured as he kissed Tony's nose, forehead, cheeks, and finally mouth. "I was kidding. Bad joke. No one would ever think that."

Ty's next joke that obviously Ty, being bigger and stronger could defend himself from Tony any day, had resulted in a major tickle fight during which they had both nearly laughed up a lung.

Ty had won though, because he knew Tony had many more sensitive places, and Ty wasn't scared to get down and dirty. Hello -- tickly balls much!

Distracted and chuckling at the memory of Tony squirming under him and pleading for mercy, Ty left the room and walked slap into a chest.

As strong arms gripped and pulled him in, Ty realized in a moment it wasn't Tony, not carved enough. And although the body was firm and fit, it wasn't tall enough to be Frank.

He blinked and focused, seeing Tony stood in the centre of the room, smiling at him with his arm slung around his Mom's shoulder and both her arms tight around his waist.

Ah, so it must be Tony's dad who had him in a bear hug.

He squeezed back and was released. Tony's dad, Dan, moving to cup his face and study him closely. His eyes were intense and serious, and Ty felt, as he always did, a little shock at seeing Tony's eyes in the older man's face.

A warmth spread in his chest at the obvious concern in the familiar hazel and he smiled, rubbing Dan's arm, "Hey Dan, I'm okay. Don't look so worried."

Dan nodded, almost satisfied, "Yea? You gave us a scare kid."

"I promise. I've barely even got a headache," Ty reassured him. Startling slightly as Frank appeared as if by magic by his side, like the world's most glamorous fairy godmother. Glass of water and painkillers at the ready.

"Did I hear headache?" he flashed a grin at Ty. The one that said, 'don't test me.'

Ty didn't even bother arguing. He just sighed and took the painkillers.

Nodding with satisfaction Frank took the glass back into the kitchen, talking over his shoulder, "We were just talking about you going down to Florida with Dan and Gabriella to see your grandparents."

"What?" Ty asked, confused.

"Gabi and I are going on a cruise," Dan explained. "And we're staying with your grandparents for a couple of nights before we sail."

"Really?" Ty was delighted. "I didn't know you guys were in touch."

"Well really," Tony's Mom laughed. "How can we gossip about the two of you if we're not in touch?"

"Your grandma is worried about you," Dan said. "She was all for coming up here, but we said we would check on you."

"You should go see her," Frank said. "You'll have this sweet couple to keep an eye on you." He gave Tony's mom a kiss on the cheek and completely missed Ty's shoulders tensing and the rebellious look on his face.

Cal, Tony, and Dan didn't miss it though, and rolled their eyes at each other.

"More to the point," Dan said, before Ty could start arguing. "We can make use of a big strapping lad like you to help us out, and you know, I don't like flying that much. It would be a help to us."

Amusement overrode Ty's annoyance, and he gave Tony's dad a dry look, "Are you playing me, Sir?"

Dan tipped his head to one side and smiled, "Is it working?"

Ty grinned and raised his hands in defeat.

"Just a couple of nights, Ty," Frank said kissing his cheek. "Reassure your grandma."

"Okay," Ty agreed.

Frank flashed him a triumphant smile and then turned to give Tony's dad the same kiss, "Bye, Handsome Dad, I'll see you later."

Dan just laughed and patted his back.

Gabriella got a big hug and then Frank kissed Tony, "Bye, Handsome."

"See you later, Frank. Bye Cal."

Cal merely waved at them all and followed Frank out of the door.

Ty eyed Dan a little warily, "Er, Frank is really affectionate with everyone. I hope he didn't make you uncomfortable."

"Are you kidding?" Dan grinned. "Best nickname ever!"

Gabi laughing, moved forward and Ty found himself in another embrace. Despite being approximately half his size (he had no idea how she had brought forth three children, all of whom were pushing 6ft. He shuddered to think of it), she had the ability to enclose him in a hug that made him feel totally loved and protected.

She also was aware that her hugs made him overly emotional and he needed just an extra moment to compose himself. Gabriella Thomas was one of his favourite people and he was completely in love with her.

Over her shoulder he spotted Tony turned slightly away but still watching them. Tony was smiling but also rubbing the end of his nose really hard, which meant he was trying not to cry.

When Ty lowered her down from tippy toes, she reached up and pulled his head down. Touching her lips gently to his bruise. "Better?" she asked.

"Much," he managed, feeling a little choked up himself.

"I'm so glad you're both okay," she said in her gentle voice. "Are you up to coming out for lunch?"

"Sure, that sounds great."

"We'll drop your cases off on the way," Tony said, then looked at Ty. "Mom and Dad are going to stay at ours for a couple of nights. Apparently I have to stay here until you get back!"

"Frank being bossy?" Ty asked.

"Always. But it was Cal actually, he insisted."

"It's good," Dan said, "I'm glad you have someone to watch your back. Especially with the Thomas curse of attracting the ladies!" he teased Tony.

"Yea, yea!"

"Crazy ladies!" Ty agreed, playing along. Tony stuck his tongue out at him.

"If your head's okay, Ty. We've got some tickets for the garden tonight. A friend of mine passed them on, but it might get rowdy."

Ty hadn't been to Madison Square Gardens in ages. As a student he didn't have the money, and now he had the money (just about) he didn't have the time. But he knew about the game tonight and shot an evil grin at Tony's dad.

"Daniel. It would be my absolute pleasure to come and watch the Flyers get trounced!"

Dan stopped dead and turned to Ty a look of shock on his face.

"I'll bring tissues," Ty continued, rocking back on his heels with a grin. He knew that Dan was an avid supporter of the Philadelphia Flyers, but he had always supported the Rangers, with the knowledge that New York was his true home.

"Tony," Dan half whispered, his eyes still wide on Ty, his voice awed. "You didn't tell me your boyfriend knows hockey."

"That's because it's boring and I didn't want to listen to the two of you trash talking each other's teams," Tony informed him bluntly.

Dan narrowed his eyes at Ty, "What makes you so confident, we're getting good stats this season?"

"Yea, but we've got Haaning," Ty said simply.

Dan slow-walked over to him his chest puffed out, making Ty laugh. Then he slung an arm around Ty's shoulders. "I always wanted a son who appreciated hockey," he said, his voice wobbling with fake tears. "I might have to adopt you."

"Only if you admit that the Rangers rule," Ty said seriously and laughed again when Dan groaned and shoved him away.

"Betrayed," he cried out in horror. "Betrayed by my almost adopted son."

Gabi laughed and Tony just shook his head. "You can see where I get my acting talent," he joked.

They had a good day. Ty liked Tony's parents. Hell, truth be told he had fallen nearly as hard for them as he had for Tony. He didn't know Tony's two sisters very well, but they had welcomed him without reservations, and Dan just cracked him up.

He was touched that they had hustled to New York to check that he and Tony were okay and knew that they were just as concerned for him as they were for their son.

However, no matter how good the day had been. It didn't soften the blow of his beloved New York Rangers getting thoroughly whipped by their rivals on their home ice.

He sat in the seat, his head in his hands as Tony rubbed his back in sympathy and Dan bounced, clapped, and cheered in the seat next to him.

"What the hell just happened?" he asked the world in general.

"You're not having the best weekend are you, Babe?" Tony said gently.

"Fucking Bullies!"

He couldn't stay mad in the face of Dan's delight, and they rehashed the game over a slice.

"Lunch out and pizza," Tony complained. "I'm not going to fit in my costume come Tuesday."

-X

Ty was flagging by the time they got back to Frank and Cal's place.

Tony insisted on getting water, getting painkillers, plumping the pillows.

In the end Ty just took his wrist and held him still. "Tony, I'm okay."

Tony eyes flickered to the bruise and the dark circles under Ty's eyes. "You're exhausted."

Ty winced, but nodded. "Sure, I am. Maybe taking in a hockey match wasn't the best call, my head is reminding me it got clonked, but it distracted us both and sweetheart, no one here is going to cause us any harm," he said gently.

"I wish I could come to Florida with you," Tony admitted, looking a little lost.

"Three nights, and I'll be fine by the time I get back." He grinned, "Plus I've got Gabi and Dan to take care of me."

Tony smiled, "And they will. Then your granny will smother you in love." His mood lifting he turned a little. "You've got to work tomorrow?"

Ty nodded, "Early meeting with Tim, he's fine that you can't make it, and then into Enchantment to meet the Vegas manager. But I won't be late. Frank'll have my ass if I do too much."

"Okay, so now you need to rest," Tony smiled again as it was clear Ty was only still awake to reassure him. "Lie down, I'll be two minutes."

Less than two minutes later he was pulling a mostly asleep Ty close.

"Tonmmuuhh" Ty slurred and Tony kissed his hair. "Sleep," he instructed quietly and closed his eyes. Happy with Ty safe in his arms.

-X

Ty hadn't taken well to Milo, the manager from Vegas. Something about the guy that he just couldn't put his finger on was making him uncomfortable.

Or maybe it was just that Milo seemed uncomfortable with him.

He had been stuck on a call and came back into the bar to find Milo already in the club with Fred, who was the dance captain of Engagement New York and had worked for Frank and Cal for over five years.

Milo's attitude was very standoffish and when Ty had lifted his brows in question, at the unenthusiastic response to his introducing himself, Fred had simply rolled his eyes.

When Milo took a quick call himself, Fred swung his jacket on, moving discreetly closer to Ty and keeping his voice low.

"What's his problem?" Ty mumbled.

"He was okay at first. I was showing him our latest scan photo and he asked about our surrogate. When I told him I was straight and married to a gasp...woman, he just went cold. If you ask me, he doesn't think I should be working here."

"You don't have to be gay to be a drag artist. There's no law that I'm aware of."

"I'm not a drag artist," Fred pointed out.

"Shame," Ty dragged his eyes up Fred's body, making him chuckle. "You've got fantastic legs. And you're missing the point."

"Be nice," Fred advised him. "You've gotta work with him in Vegas. Whatever his problem, it's not your problem."

"Maybe he's not happy that Cal and Frank brought in a new choreographer?" Ty mused.

"Nah, neither of us wanted that job. We'd already had that discussion."

Shrugging, Ty changed the subject, "All okay with the scan?"

"Yea. Look." Fred pulled out a small image and Ty made a kissing face and cooed "Awwww, look at that," in baby voice, before continuing in the same tone, "I can't see a fucking thing."

Fred cracked up. "I know. Alien-mutant-frog-being. But cute, right?"

"Super cute, Fred. And look. It has your legs!" he pointed at a random wiggly bit.

Laughing, Fred tucked the image away and with a quick wave disappeared.

Milo ended his call and they settled at the bar with coffee, hashing out some plans for mixing up the old routines and adding in new ones.

He may have been a cold fish, but Milo knew his dancers, and Ty was able to get a good idea of who was available and who would fit for various routines.

He was taken aback when Milo's carefully blank face suddenly lit up in shock, staring over Ty's shoulder, "Oh my God!"

"What's wrong?" Ty asked, seeing the wide eyes and wondering why Milo was batting at his arm. He looked over his shoulder and only saw Tony walking towards him.

"It's Anthony Thomas-Risio," Milo managed in a wonderous whisper.

Ty pressed his lips together to prevent the smirk. This was going to be interesting.

Tony walked towards them, giving Ty a 'look' but then turning a mega watt smile on Milo. "Hey, are you the Las Vegas guy?"

Milo slid off the stool. "Milo. Milo Canter. It's such an honour to meet you Mr Thomas-Risio," he gripped Tony's hands in both of his and just stood.

Tony glanced briefly at Ty. Reading the underlying caution (Tony was still shaken by the events of the past few days), Ty winked and smiled a little. No, this wasn't another potential stalker, just a fan.

Reassured, Tony smiled again, completed the hand shake and stepped back, "Please. It's Tony. Tony Thomas."

"Tony," Milo repeated, looking like such a thing shouldn't be possible.

Ty laughed to himself. Tony's smile looked so bewildered. He decided to put him and Milo out of his misery. "So why are you glaring at me?" he asked.

Tony poked Ty's chest and fake pouted. "You didn't kiss me goodbye this morning," he complained.

"Yea, well. You were dead to the world and just went," Ty screwed up his face. "Fukughdonkleep!"

"Shut up," Tony laughed. "I did not."

"Such a grump," Ty teased, ignoring the fact that Milo's head was swinging from one to the other of them like he was watching a tennis match. Tony politely ignored it too.

"Kiss me now," he demanded, and Ty complied. Keeping it reasonably decent, just in case Milo decided to pass out in shock.

Milo was artless enough to blurt out, "You're together?"

"I know what you're thinking," Tony said, striking a puffed-up pose. "What is a major Broadway star like me doing with a wanna be chorographer (basically overpaid swing) like him?"

"Oommpffhhh!" Ty made a noise like he had been punched in the stomach.

Ignoring him Tony continued, "I'll let you into a secret, Milo. This is why." He motioned Milo closer and stage whispered, "Ty is really, really good in the," dramatic pause. "Kitchen."

Milo laughed, "A man of many talents," he grinned. Then jumped and blushed when his phone rang. "Um, I'm so sorry, please will you excuse me a moment, Mr Thom, I mean T-Tony. Er Ty, sorry one second." Completely flustered he fumbled out his phone and stepped away.

"He seems nice," Tony said, turning to Ty with an innocent smile.

"You would say that, as he's gushing all over you."

Tony stepped closer and ran a hand down Ty's torso, his eyes following. "I would rather you were gushing all over me," he looked up through his lashes.

Ty swore as he hardened instantly at Tony's filthy innuendo, "Stop being a brat."

Tony laughed.

"You're just over excited because you have a fan," Ty said quietly as Milo ended his call.

"Don't say it like there's only one," Tony frowned at Ty's grin. "And he calls me a brat," he muttered.

Smiling to include Milo back in the conversation he asked, "How did you get on with the Bares team this morning. Our routine?"

"It's pure filth. Really, it's going to be one of the dirtiest dances they've ever done."

"Cool," Tony grinned.

"Get the timing just a little bit out of sync and there might be an accidental penetration," Ty continued and both Tony and Milo doubled up laughing.

"Can't wait," Tony said, but the grin fell from his face when Ty told him.

"You're doing it. I'm not."

"What?"

Tony's eyes were full of hurt bewilderment and Ty grabbed his hand, pressing it to his chest and rubbing in comfort, "Tony!"

"Why don't you want to dance with me?"

"Oh, Hush," Ty kissed Tony's palm and then pressed the hand back to his heart. "I do, always. Of course I do, but honestly. This dance is so dirty, with everyone knowing we're together, we may as well just film ourselves having sex and post it on Pornhub."

Milo snickered and Tony smiled a little, "Really? That bad?"

"Yes. I said you would do it and I had a good person to dance it with you, they've already roped me into to rehearsing you, so we will practice it together. I asked them for something more light-hearted for me."

"Like what?"

"I don't know but Tim had some sort of idea come to him, he kinda did this." Ty struck a pose that so clearly demonstrated someone having a light-bulb moment that both Tony and Milo cracked up again.

"So who am I dancing with?" Tony asked.

"Fred," Ty said, sort of waving his hand at the door. "He was here earlier. He's up for it."

The last line was delivered tongue in cheek and Tony rolled his eyes at Milo, "He thinks he's cute!"

Milo looked confused, "But Fred, he's, well he's," he trailed off looking uncomfortable.

Ty decided to throw him a rope, "About to become a Dad? Yea, sure, but it will be at least a month after the baby arrives, and he's almost exactly the same height and build as me. I can rehearse then separately and bring it together."

"I like doing 'Bares' stuff with straight dancers," Tony said guilelessly. "Makes it more inclusive ya know and it's surprising how many people from our community can be a bit weirded out around straight people."

Ty had literally no idea if Tony had picked up on Milo's attitude or not. He didn't see how, but Tony could always read him easily, so maybe that was how. "Usually due to bad experiences," he said.

"Yea, so it's a positive thing," was Tony's opinion.

"Also," Ty continued before they accidently backed Milo into a corner. "Tim texted earlier and said he had an idea for you and me next year. In his words," Ty looked at his phone. "Sexy and fun, but can Tony tap?"

"Can Tony tap?" Tony repeated in a dangerous voice. Milo looked at him, eyes wide. Altered by the dark tone.

"Can. Tony. Tap?" he repeated, biting off each word.

Ty smirked and winked at Milo, "I told him how it is, Baby."

Tony just glared so Ty looked at his phone again and pretended to read, "A bit, but it's okay I can coach him," laughing when Tony grabbed the phone.

"Tony is awesome on the taps, faster than me and can go for hours! Jesus, do you have to make everything sound filthy?" Tony complained, jokingly slamming the phone against Ty's chest like he was mad.

"Natural talent, my love!"

Milo was grinning now, "You guys," he said, motioning between them.

Ty just grinned. At least the guy was warming up to him now.

"So you know who I am," Tony stated. "You've seen the show?"

"Unfortunately, no," Milo told them, looking disappointed. "Kevin, my husband, and me tried the lottery yesterday, but no luck. He's going try the ticket booth again tomorrow, but that's a long shot." He shrugged, "I've seen promo slots and interviews though. It looks fantastic."