Broadway Bust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm," HJ agreed. "But look at the trouble you got in to just popping in for a chocolate bar."

Ty's laugh was overly hysterical and HJ grin-frowned at him, "You okay?"

"Sorry," Ty brought it down a notch. "I've had an interesting couple of weeks." He suddenly stopped. "Shit, I forgot to pay for the candy."

HJ glowered, "You have the right to remain silent-"

Ty cracked up again, slipping the bag back into his pocket, "I'll call in tomorrow. God, are those kids stupid or what?"

"Guns were loaded, so they've fucked up their future's real good. Only thirteen."

"WHAT!"

"I know," HJ shook his head sadly.

They walked another half block and the theater came into view.

"So do you work here?" HJ asked.

"No, my boyfriend is in the show. I've just got back from a few nights in Florida, visiting my grandparents. Called in to 'Treats For You' to get Tony's favourite candy as a surprise."

"Some surprise, huh?"

"Tell me!" Ty snorted. "I work a few blocks away. A bar called 'Engagement'. It's kinda specialized."

"Get out. Engagement? My old partner owns that place."

Ty stopped again. "What Cal? Cal was a cop?"

"No Frank Delaney."

"Frank!"

HJ laughed and clapped Ty's shoulder, moving him the short distance to the stage door. "You tell him HJ says Hi, and he owes me a call."

Ty was amazed, "I just can't imagine Frank in uniform. And with a gun."

"I didn't say he was a good cop," HJ joked. "Ask him."

-X

Ty was still bemused as he entered Tony's room.

Tony had called him on Wednesday to say he had been moved back into his dressing room. Only the whole cast and crew had cleaned it out and moved his stuff back in, surprising him with a 'move Tony back into his room' party.

They had provided cake and flowers and Ty grinned as he looked at the sign leaning against the mirror. It said 'CCTV. You are being filmed'.

How wonderful that they had made Tony laugh over what had been a creepy and scary experience.

Ty leaned back against the door feeling too tired to make it to the chair. He hoped Tony didn't expect a private dressing room and ensuite bathroom in every show he did. Because that was very unlikely.

There was a faint fresh sweat smell from Tony's damp costumes, which would be cleaned overnight, overlayed by the citrusy scent of his shower gel.

Even as Ty took another deep breath, Tony came out of the bathroom. A towel wrapped around his waist, his hair dripping, and headed straight for his phone. Jerking slightly and changing direction when he saw Ty leaning against the door.

"Oh hey. I was just going to check for a text."

"Sorry, I got held up," Ty said.

Tony moved closer. "Speaking of. You wouldn't have heard yet. 'Treats For You' got robbed tonight." His eyes widened as Ty just pulled the bag of his favourite candy from his pocket and held it up, "You were there?"

Before he could panic, Ty pulled him closer. Effectively trapping himself against the door. "I was hiding on the roof with two pretty ladies, and don't get upset," he kissed Tony softly. "No one was hurt, so there's no need to get upset," he kissed Tony again.

"But."

"Did you know Frank used to be a cop?"

"But. WHAT?"

Ty laughed, pleased with himself. "That distracted you!"

With a sudden burst of energy, Ty spun Tony around and backed him against the door. Encouraging the towel to fall to the floor.

"Ah, shit. I missed you," he muttered and started to lick and kiss down Tony's neck and chest.

"Wait, wait," Tony whispered, trying to reach over to flip the lock on the door. Ty took the opportunity to run his tongue up Tony's ribs and into his armpit, making him shout with laughter.

"Shit! Crap. Don't DO that."

Ty chuckled and dropped to his knees. Taking Tony's half hard cock into his mouth and sucking hard. Enjoying the feeling of his mouth being quickly filled with throbbing heat.

"Ahhhh. Urgh," was all Tony could manage as he was brutally aroused.

Ty held Tony's hips as his thighs started to tremble, and continued the suck-fest. Forcing Tony to orgasm in less than a minute.

"FUCK. Oww," Tony howled. Then folded in on himself and down. Ty gathered Tony's shower damp body into his lap and held him close as he shook and half sobbed.

After a few minutes, Tony started to cool and Ty rubbed his chin on his hair one last time before standing and reaching to pull Tony up.

"Bit wobbly?" he smirked.

"Jesus, that was fast."

Ty helped Tony dress, he was shaking that much, his lips pulled into a smug grin. Tony noticed and narrowed his eyes. "Just wait until I get my breath back," he warned.

"Promises. Promises," Ty helped Tony into his jacket, before they wandered out, and back towards Engagement. Cal and Frank had insisted they stay in their deluxe apartment above the club until Sunday.

Ty told Tony about the robbery, and his trip, and then back to the idea of Frank having been a cop.

"We'll ask him over breakfast," Tony said. But as they approached the door, it opened and there Frank stood. Skin tight, black sequinned dress, displaying his very shapely legs, and the dark red wig that reached his waist.

The expression on his face was 'hard ass', but as they reached the door, Frank just pulled Ty into his arms and held him tight. "Can you ever not get into trouble?"

Ty laughed and smoothed the wig, careful not to dislodge it, "I'm okay, Frank."

"How'd you know?" Tony asked.

"HJ called me."

Ty stood back and let Frank shut the door. He was letting his eyes roam up and down when Frank turned and raised an eyebrow. "I look hot tonight, right?"

"I'm trying to image you pulling a gun, yelling 'Freeze, sucker'!"

Frank just smiled, "I filled out that uniform real good," he claimed. "But the gun thing was a problem."

"Why?" Tony asked, absently mindedly dipping into the candy bag he had liberated from Ty's jacket pocket.

"I hate guns."

"Why did you leave?" Ty asked, reaching for a candy, then "Oww!" When Tony slapped his hand.

"Mine."

"Hey, I nearly died to get those."

"You told me you were hiding out with two gorgeous ladies. Doesn't sound very dangerous."

Frank was watching them lip curled with amusement. It turned to a laugh when Tony offered him a candy. "Don't mind if I do," he laughed again when Ty growled. "Mainly because I hate guns and I wasn't very good at it. Also my drag act was taking off and I no longer needed the security of the job."

Tony popped another candy into his mouth and then relented and passed the bag to Tony. "Still hard to imagine," he admitted.

Frank just smiled. "Well, now I've seen you're okay I had better get back downstairs. I'll see you boys in the morning."

"Night Frank."

"Yea, goodnight," Ty mumbled around a mouthful.

The door clicked closed and Tony reached out hooking a hand in the waistband of Ty's jeans.

"With me. Now."

"Ohhhh, am I in trouble?"

-X

Tony dragged Ty into Frank and Cal's guest room and shoved the door closed.

"Get naked," he instructed, as he shrugged off his own jacket and yanked his shirt over his head.

Ty's dark eyes clouded with arousal as he quickly stripped and then smiled, "How do you want me?"

Tony shoved his jeans aside and pointed at the bed. "On there," he said, and strode into the bathroom.

Ty sprawled across the bed, eyes tracking Tony as he came back in, lube and towels in hand.

Tony smiled and knee walked onto the bed, leaning over and kissing Ty until he moaned.

"Missed you," he muttered.

"Me too. Missed you so much."

"Let me play, okay?" Tony asked.

"I'm all yours."

Ty lay back, his hands relaxed on the bed covers, as Tony started to stroke and kiss his skin.

He let out a sigh as Tony's lips ghosted over his chest and abs.

A low moan and slight shift, as Tony licked a hot, wet line up his torso.

His hands fisted as Tony sucked hard on one nipple, then the other, and he jerked at the nip.

"Shit."

Tony smirked against Ty's dampening skin as he curled his hand around his bouncing cock and gave him a couple of strokes, even as he rubbed his day old beard over Ty's flat stomach.

"Okay, okay," Ty whispered to himself. His eyes fluttering closed.

Tony bent his head and started to lick and mouth at Ty's cock, until his eyes were squeezed shut and he was writhing on the bed and pleading, "Please, Tony. Please."

Quickly pulling back to open the lube, Tony was soon three fingers up to his knuckles, sucking persistently, pre-cum coating his tongue as Ty sobbed.

"Ready, Babe?" Tony asked.

"So ready."

Tony lined himself up and gripping Ty's calves, bent him nearly in two as he sank deep in one hard thrust.

"Urrgggghh. God!"

Tony bit Ty's left nipple, "Wanna fuck you hard," he admitted.

Ty's eyes opened, just enough that he could see to grasp his own legs. Then Tony braced his arms either side and started to fuck hard. Forcefully ploughing and stretching him. Ty's stomach muscles jumping and quivering with every hard thrust.

"Please. God. Yes," he panted as Tony repeatedly pulled almost out, then slammed back in.

When Ty could no longer hold himself in position, his legs fell open, his arms to the side, and Tony slowed the pace a little. Jamming his knees behind Ty's thighs and allowing his body to fall chest to chest as he one, two, three, came deep inside Ty's body.

Ty let out a croaking gasp and Tony felt warmth flood their stomachs.

He winced as he pulled out and fell to the side. Deciding the towels and clean up could wait a few minutes as Ty pulled him close.

Their legs tangling as Ty kissed his face before pressing his lips gently to Tony's.

"Welcome home," Tony said, before his lips were taken again.