Broadway Bust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When do you leave town?"

"Thursday."

"Okay, hold on," Tony moved away to make a call and Milo looked at Ty.

"Is he getting tickets?"

"If you're lucky," Ty winked.

Milo looked a little uncomfortable, but then, "I'm looking forward to working with you on the Vegas shows. I think it will be good."

"Me too," Ty said. It was an olive branch and probably as close to an apology as Ty was going to get.

Tony bounced over, "Can you do the matinee tomorrow?"

Milo's face, with had been filled with hope, fell. "That would be great, but I've got a meeting and dinner with Frank and Cal."

"Do the meeting in the morning, or tonight. Then the show, then dinner. They won't mind," Ty was already texting.

"Oh, I couldn't possibly."

Tony confirmed the tickets to whoever was on the phone.

"Thanks, Sue," he ended the call and looked at Milo. "If you can't go we'll send someone with Kevin. At least he won't miss out."

"Well. Goodness, thanks so much. That's amazing. Can I transfer you some money?"

"Donate. We're cool."

"Frank says 10am in the morning, then you can make the show and meet up after for dinner," Ty interrupted.

Milo flushed with pleasure. "Really? Oh my. Thanks guys that's brilliant. Thank you so much, hold on." He moved aside to text, probably Kevin, or Frank.

"He's so sweet," Tony said.

"You're such a flirt," Ty retorted in the same sing song voice.

"Why are you pissed at him?"

Ty sighed, then jerked as Milo came back, his expression saying 'later'.

"Kevin's thrilled. He asked if you would like to join us for coffee, or lunch?"

Ty and Tony shared a glance. "Coffee would be good," Tony said. "Then I have to get Ty back upstairs to rest."

"Oh okay. Your head?" he asked.

"How about 'Shell City' around the corner," Ty suggested, just nodding in answer to Milo's question. "It's always quiet, but the coffee is great."

Milo texted the address to his husband, at the same time asking, "So why is it always quiet?"

They both snorted, "You'll see."

-X

Milo, Ty and Tony had all cracked up when Milo's husband, Kevin, approached the table. His eyes had been round with shock and it wasn't because he was meeting with 'Anthony Thomas-Risio' for coffee!

He had sat on a shell chair, at the shell covered table and gazed at the swirling shell wallpaper.

"You just have to ignore it," Tony had advised, introducing himself.

"Jesus Christ!"

But the coffee was good and the ice had been well and truly broken. Kevin was clearly less tight laced and conservative than Milo and it made for a better balance.

He had been interested to hear of their upcoming 'Bares' commitments, and insisted on making a large donation to 'Broadway Cares' as a thank you for the tickets, which delighted Tony.

"You're welcome. I'm looking forward to it. Might have to fly in to see the show in June as well." Kevin had grinned at his husband and then added, "Of course if Milo wasn't star struck he would have roped you into a guest spot at the club by now."

Tony had laughed, but Ty, Milo and Kevin had just stared at him. The laugh had died in his throat, "What?"

"You'd steal him from under Cal's nose?" Ty asked Milo.

"Damn straight. Have Cal and Frank not asked yet?"

"No, but it's an interesting idea," Ty mused.

"We could time it on one of your trips."

Tony reached out and grabbed Milo and Ty's arms. "Wait, are you serious. Me do a guest spot at Engagement Las Vegas?"

"The format's only around thirty minutes. Usually three songs and a bit of banter. Are you interested?"

"Yes," Ty answered for him.

"I'm not a star," Tony argued. "Not really. It's just that the show has gotten a lot of publicity. Good reviews. Isabel. Randall. They're stars, not me."

"Tony." It was the first time Milo had used Tony's name with confidence. The capable manager was coming back. "Would you be interested in doing at guest spot in Vegas? In around three or four months, we'll time it with one of Ty's trips."

Ty just sat nodding and grinning. Kevin was laughing quietly.

Tony looked at Ty, his eyes wide and vulnerable. Ty just returned his gaze steadily.

"Yes. Shit, but yes."

-X

Ty was laughing at a message from Cal that night when Tony came out of the bathroom.

"What's up?" Tony leaned down and grinned at the thread in which Ty's notification of Milo and Tony's agreement had resulted in Cal's response of, 'Godammit. Get me Isabel Tells.' Accompanied by a picture of Cal glaring out of the screen.

Tony grinned and sat on the bed, "Will Izzi do it for you?"

"Sure. In fact she's got a project which maybe would make a good slot. I'll have a think."

"What project?"

Ty just mimed zipping his lips, "You'll have to ask her."

"That's mean," Tony complained and softly whacked Ty on the head with a cushion. "So Milo thought you were straight, huh?" he continued, pulling the cushion back and hugging it.

Ty blinked, surprised. "You figured that out, how?"

"The look of shock and misery on his face when you kissed me," Tony told him.

"Eh," Ty grunted, moving back on the bed as Tony pulled the covers back. "He didn't approve of Fred. Or didn't approve of him working at the club anyway."

"What does he do in Vegas? Interrogate everyone to make sure they pass the LGBTQ+ test?"

Ty smirked and shook his head. "No, I don't think he's actually that bad. I suspect he just put his foot in it and then worked himself up a bit."

Ty smiled and hummed as Tony lowered himself full length on top of him. "Embarrassed himself I guess. Hmmmm. Well hello there," he linked his arms behind Tony's waist and pulled him closer as Tony's mouth got busy on his neck.

"Hey, Babe." Tony lowered his head and sucked hard on Ty's collarbone.

"Jesus. Don't give me a hicky!"

"Why not. You're not working for a few days."

"Uh," Ty just moaned and squirmed as Tony marked him. The slight pain made him flush hot and he moaned again when Tony wriggled himself lower again. "Fuck, Tony."

Tony kissed his way down Ty's chest, his hands following, caressing and squeezing his flesh, pinching his nipples. "Look at you. So smooth. So golden."

Ty tried to raise up and kiss Tony, but Tony just laughed and one hand in the centre of his chest, pushed him back on the bed.

"Mine tonight," he growled, suddenly ravenous, and dipping down again swirled his tongue around Ty's navel, before nipping his skin.

Ty lay sprawled on the bed, weak and lightheaded. Tony's fingers tracing the groves of his abs were driving him crazy. His tongue and teeth arousing and teasing him.

When Tony took him in his mouth, he cried out, his hips jerking off the bed. Tony pressed his hips down firmly and lapped at him.

"Tony, please," Ty sobbed when he felt closed to exploding.

"Okay, here," Tony gently guided Ty's hand to his own cock, and Ty stroked slowly and gently as Tony concentrated on opening him up.

"It's fine. I'm good," Ty begged a few minutes later. He just couldn't wait.

Tony frowned for a moment, but then relented. Nudging Ty's knees wider he positioned himself and started to ease in.

He was back on top of Ty, who reached up and pulled him down for a kiss.

When Tony slipped deep, and Ty arched against him, sweat soaked skin slipping against each other, their urgency retreated and their movements became languid and almost lazy.

"I love you," Tony whispered against Ty's lips as he rocked himself deep.

"So much. Love you so much," Ty replied. Then went rigid and gasped as he came and flooded over his stomach.

Tony thrust until he released deep inside Ty's body. Then he lay. Most of his weight on Ty, as they gently kissed until their breathing calmed, and Tony softened inside Ty's body, the sweat starting to cool on their bodies.

Tenderly adoring each other until Tony giggled and raised himself again, his nose wrinkling at his cum smeared skin. "Ewugh!"

Ty laughed, "Shower?"

"Hell, yea."

-X

Tony had been a little down when he arrived at the theater on Tuesday. Having dropped Ty at his apartment to meet with his parents and travel down to Florida together.

Still Frank and Cal had pulled him through, and he knew Ty would have rested better in his grandma's care than he would even at home.

But now it was Friday night, and although Ty's flight was delayed so he probably wouldn't get back before the show started, Tony was excited to see him.

And horny.

Of course!

He heard the five-minute buzzer and pushed everything but 'Tim' aside as he subtly re-lined his eyes.

Ty would be home and safe in his arms tonight. All the drama of the past couple of weeks behind them. Thank God.

-X

Ty was near the back of the quirky little candy store 'Treats For You' when he heard the first scream.

It was followed by a loud crash, and he ducked instinctively his brain thinking, 'what the hell?' even as he registered the yelling.

"Psstttt."

Ty spun, his heart hammering at the sound behind him. Thankfully there had been more shouts and screams from the front of the store, so he remained undiscovered.

A small door was ajar and a little face was poking through. The face was very low down. A tiny hand came out and beckoned.

Ty, glancing behind him and keeping low, slipped through the door and pulled it closed. It appeared to lock automatically.

He crouched down to the little girl, no more than four years old, who was tugging at his jeans, her eyes wide. "They've got guns. Guns. Please can you help my Mom?"

She pointed and Ty's heart lodged in his throat when he saw the girl's Mom holding to the rail of a twisting staircase.

She was very, very pregnant.

Fuck!

Ty wasted no time. "We have to hide," he said, rushing over to the stairs. "Can you go up?"

She nodded, "I'll try. I was feeling a little dizzy and Kelly spotted the door open, so we sneaked through so I could sit for a second." She actually smiled a little as Ty's colour drained and patted his hand, "It's just a spell. Like a hot flush. I could use a hand though."

More screaming prompted action.

"Okay. Kelly right?" He tried a reassuring grin, "I'm Ty. I think we need to go up. You run in front of us. If anyone comes through this door, you keep running up, okay?"

"We have to shelter in place," Kelly told him breathlessly, as she ran past and part way up the first flight.

"That's right, honey," her Mom agreed. "But we can't shelter until we find our safe place." She gripped Ty's arm as he slipped strong arms around her waist and got her moving. "I'm Maria. This staircase goes straight to the roof."

"How do you know?" he whispered.

Maria let out a quiet half laugh. "Let's just say I've been getting through a lot of candy this trimester. Spending a lot of time in the store. The staff aren't allowed to smoke outside anymore, so they use these back stairs to the roof."

"It's gotta be six stories, that's dedication."

"Good job the store is in this sweet old building. Ahhhh," Maria broke off and swayed.

Ty held her pressed against him, her back to the railing. More than a little disconcerted as her belly kicked his arm.

"Mommy?"

"Keep going up, Kelly," Ty told her quietly. "Your Mom's just taking a quick breather."

"I'm okay," Maria told her. Grateful when Ty gripped her harder and practically carried her up. "Ty, careful. I'm heavy."

"Don't worry I'm stronger than I look," he told her. "I'd put you over my shoulder if I wasn't worried it might pop the baby out."

A couple of blows against the door below and Maria didn't argue any further. She let Ty take most of her weight, pulling on the banister to help him as much as she could.

Thankfully no one came through the door and at the last bend Maria was able to take her weight better. "It's passing. I'm feeling better now."

Ty pulled her to the top and looked around. The staircase ended in a door. Nowhere to hide.

He eased the door open and peered through. The roof was empty apart from a small hut and a couple of chairs underneath the water tower.

He crept out and checked around quickly.

"You're right. It's just the roof, no way off that I can see. I think wait in that shed for help is the best plan."

An hour and a half later and the three of them were still hunkered down at the back of the drafty shed.

Ty had learned much from Kelly's enthusiastic whispers. Including her excitement over her soon to be born baby brother, her desperate need for a pony, how much she and her best friend at school hated Mrs Jackson because she smelled funny, that her dad worked with someone called Chuff Chuff, it was fine that her Mom was dozing because that was normal with the pregnancy, Ty was very pretty, and she loved ballet more than anything.

Her excitement when Ty told her he danced was boundless. Ty grinned so hard that his cheeks ached at the expression on her face. She literally bounced in silent joy.

Ty's grin faded when the heard the roof door crash open and running footsteps. He held his finger to his lips as a signal for Kelly and Maria to stay quiet and hidden.

The footsteps were getting closer, and heading straight for the little hut. The noise of the city, sirens and planes overhead seemed to drown out the shouts, so Ty was unclear about whether they were being hailed, or if the unknown people were yelling at each other.

The one thing he was clear on, was that this little girl and her unborn baby brother were not getting hurt. Not today.

He slipped silently to the door and waited, heart racing, praying that they would leave.

Suddenly the door flew open and a light blinded Ty, but the shadow behind it was large, and the gun unmistakable.

Ty punched out hard, but not fast enough. His wrist was twisted in a vice-like grip that made him yell, and he was propelled through the door. His knees and chest smashing into the floor and knocking the breath out of him.

His one thought in that spilt second that seemed to last half his lifetime was, 'I'm sorry, Tony'.

"Stay down. Hands behind your head. Link. Your. Hands. Behind. Your. Head." Overlapping voices were shouting at him.

Ty felt a wave of weakening relief as he struggled to follow the instructions and his hands were yanked down and cuffed. Cops. They were cops.

But then the relief turned to cold dread as he felt their attention move and the guns came up to point back into the dark doorway of the roof top hut.

"Don't shoot. Don't shoot," his voice was lost in breathless fear as he heard Kelly shouting.

"Leave him alone. Let him go," Kelly ran out like a fury. Launching herself at the man who had cuffed Ty and pulling at him.

"Fuck, don't shoot. Please she's just a kid," he screamed it in his panic.

"Let him go."

"Don't shoot her. Please."

"STAND DOWN. LOWER WEAPONS." The voice roared across all of them, then quieter. "Kelly? Kelly Vega, is that you, honey?"

Ty felt Kelly's little body land on his back. Jesus, she was trying to shield him. "Let him GO. You're mean. I hate you."

"Back off, guys. Hey Kelly. It's me TJ. You remember me dontcha?"

Ty felt Kelly sit up, still straddling him. "Kelly, it's okay. They're cops," he told her. Careful not to move too much in case someone panicked.

The men had moved back a little, but he saw one kneel next to him after passing his gun to a colleague, giving Ty a frown but then smiling at Kelly. "Hey, Kelly. You remember me. Who is this?"

"He's my friend. He helped us. You have to let him go."

"Sure, Kelly. You come over here and we'll let him go." He lifted her from Ty and pulled her onto his lap, "Kelly, where's your Mom?"

"She's hiding in there. Ty said we had to hide."

"Maria?" the man called. "It's TJ O'Malley. You okay in there?"

Maria emerged, pale but smiling. "Jesus, TJ it's good to see you."

Ty grunted as he was pulled to his knees, but the cuffs were removed and an officer appeared in front of him, hand held out to help him up.

"Thanks," he grabbed the hand wincing as he was hauled to his feet.

"Any friend of Kelly," the man said, looking him up and down. "Are you okay?"

"Sure, battered ribs, could be worse."

"Do you need a medic?" the guy asked seriously. "I put you down pretty hard."

Ty shook his head, "I've just got a couple of bruises. I'm fine."

"Did he hurt you, Ty?" Kelly tapped at his hip, glaring at the man who was trying not to laugh at her cross expression.

"I'm fine," he hauled her up to his waist. "You know some of these guys, huh?"

"They work with Daddy."

"Does Michael know you're here, Maria?" TJ asked.

"No, no we switched our phones off so they didn't give our position away with an alert. Is it over?"

"Yea, couple of kids who didn't want to wait for their allowance. Fu -- er just stupid."

Ty's mouth literally fell open.

Kelly was apparently less shocked. "Did you shoot them?" she demanded from where she was still sat on his hip."

"Thankfully, no," HJ patted her cheek.

"Um, Officer?" Ty started.

"HJ's fine."

"Oh, okay, I'm Ty. Maria was unwell earlier. I think she needs to be checked over."

"I'm fine."

HJ just turned and frowned at her.

"It was a flush," Maria insisted.

"You sure?"

"Positive." She smoothed a hand over Kelly's hair and then rubbed Ty's shoulder. "I'm fine, just a little weary."

"She's fine," HJ confirmed. "My wife's gone through this five times. The dreaded flush!" He paused when another officer came over and confirmed the building was clear. "Excellent. Let's get you two ladies home."

The officer who had cuffed Ty came back over grinning. "I'll get them home, HJ. But first. Kelly, there's someone here to see you."

Kelly looked around with wide eyes, as did Ty, but no one seemed to be paying Kelly any particular attention. Then a helicopter suddenly appeared over the edge of the building in front of them. Blinding lights and the whipping downdraft of the rotors.

"Jesus!" Ty exclaimed, even as Kelly bounced on his hip, clapping her hands and yelling, "Chuff Chuff. Hi," before waving enthusiastically at the chopper.

Ty looked into Maria's amused face. "Chuff Chuff's a helicopter?" he yelled.

"My husband's a pilot. He and Chuff Chuff are a team," she grinned at Ty's delighted laugh.

"You want to say hello?" the officer shouted at Kelly over the noise.

She nodded and leaned towards his radio. "Hi Daddy. Hi Chuff Chuff. " Ty was impressed she knew how to use it properly.

The crackly voice came back from the device, "Hey baby. Are my ladies okay? You both okay?"

"We're good, Daddy. Me and Mommy and Ty we're good. But Mommy's tired. We are going home now, Daddy."

Ty cracked up and couldn't resist pressing a kiss to her hair. Jesus, the kid chattered even over police radio. He hoped they were on a separate channel or there were probably cops all over the city choking on their coffee.

The voice that came back was also clearly amused. "Okay kiddo, I'll be home in a couple of hours. Can me and Chuff Chuff have a goodnight kiss?"

Kelly bounced again and with both hands sent a big kiss towards her dad. Ty laughed out loud when the nose of the chopper suddenly bounced down and sideways before straightening up again.

"Whoa, you hit Chuff Chuff good with that one. I've gotta get him his supper and put him to bed. I'll see you soon, bye sweetheart."

Kelly laughed and waved with her Mom as the chopper dipped it's nose again and flew away. Ty's ears were ringing. Although he wasn't sure if that was from the rotor noise or Kelly.

Back at street level, after swapping details with Maria and giving a quick statement, Ty waved the girls off in the patrol car and turned to find HJ, minus his intimidating weaponry and ballistic vest, waiting for him.

"I heard you giving your statement to Carrie. I'll walk you over to the theater. That's where you're headed right?"

Ty nodded, "Yea, thanks but it's only a few blocks."