Broadway to Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm getting close."

"Ah, shit."

"Almost there," Ty released Tony's balls and tipped his head back, claiming an awkward kiss.

Tony just mumbled into the kiss as Ty rocked a little faster. Clenching around Ty's cock as he tensed and then groaned, "Cumming."

"Yes, oh fuck, yes," Tony crowed as he felt Ty flood inside him.

Ty moved his weight to one side before falling flat onto the bed. Lying on his stomach, his arms spread out.

Tony had rolled half onto his side, so he snuggled blindly against Ty, while the tremors abated.

Their heavy pants had calmed somewhat before Tony finally opened his eyes and realized his head was in the small of Ty's back. Shifting a little, and grimacing as he quickly wiped Ty's sweat off his face, he draped himself over Ty's lower body and casually ran his thumbs over Ty's cheeks. Pulling him open and exposing his puckered hole.

Tony was amazed and fascinated to see that Ty was still vibrating.

Using one hand he kept Ty exposed, and very gently ran his fingertips over the sensitive skin, stroking softly. Under his fingers, the vibrations seemed to intensify and the hole tightened before trembling slightly wider again.

"Tony. What you doing?" Ty groaned.

"This is amazing." Tony pressed gently around Ty's anus in a circle, watching as he trembled open even further.

"Urrgggghh. Shit, Tony!"

Tony relented briefly and crawled up the bed, pressing a kiss to Ty's chin. "It doesn't hurt does it?"

"No, it's just. A lot."

"You're still really open and ready. I just want to try something."

A moment later he was back. Comfortably sat, his full attention on Ty's butt.

He started by spreading Ty open again and just running his thumb over and over. He was gentle but Ty's body seemed to open more with every pass, and within a couple of minutes he was fretful. Almost gyrating.

"Jesus, Tony. I'm too sensitive."

"Don't worry. I'm being careful." Tony slicked up his fingers and started to open Ty back up properly. Ty mumbled into the pillow, but was semi humping the bed.

Then Tony, grinning, lubed up a dildo and pressed it against Ty's hole. Even as he grunted and jerked, his body swallowed the toy with enthusiasm.

"Holy shit!"

"You're doing great," Tony soothed, as Ty wriggled and cursed.

He fucked Ty carefully with the toy, until the garbled nonsense confirmed he had the angle right for his prostate. Ty was full blown rocking into the mattress now.

Tony played the dildo with tiny careful movements, while again starting to rub little gentle circles where the silicone was stretching Ty's skin.

He could feel the shaking muscles under his fingertips. See Ty's ass trembling. Hear the sobbed begging.

Lowering his head, Tony dipped the dildo just so, and pressed his tongue firmly against the edge of the quivering hole. Nearly losing his front teeth as Ty yelled, jerked and shot his load all over the sheet.

"FUCK!"

"Ow. Damnit."

"Oh my God," Ty was half laughing, half crying.

Tony semi-stumbled to the bathroom and mostly cleaned himself up, before he came back with a cloth and attended to a shaking Ty.

Chucking the cloth in the general direction of the bathroom, he crawled into Ty's waiting arms and dragged the (not particularly clean) sheet up.

"Need nap then shower," he managed, tucking his head under Ty's chin, his body already relaxing.

"Hmmm," was all Ty managed in reply. Sleepily wondering if his asshole would ever stop vibrating.

-X

A few days later, Tony was tucked away in a deli near the theater that had tables put aside for the cast.

It was Saturday, and he was chatting between shows with Polly, Randall, Adam and a couple of swings, when Monroe invited himself to join them.

Tony didn't particularly like the guy, but he would never make someone feel unwelcome. Polly didn't have such scruples and just glared.

"I hear you're not around tomorrow, Tony. Going off to Vegas?"

"Yea, that's right," Tony confirmed. "It's a guest spot thing on Monday. I'll be back for Tuesday."

"That's exciting."

"Yea."

"How's Ty coping with it?"

Tony just frowned and shrugged, genuinely not understanding the question.

"Oh no, I didn't mean anything," Monroe said hurriedly, looking contrite. "I just thought it must be hard for him."

"Why would it be hard for him?" Adam asked, his expression suspicious.

"Well, to see Tony's career taking off, being so successful. If I was him I would be worried I was going to be left behind."

Adam rolled his eyes, "That's ridiculous."

"Ty's directed the show," Tony explained. "It's as much his talent as mine. I wouldn't have known where to start without him."

Polly slammed her glass down with unnecessary force and stared her death-ray at him.

Monroe looked a bit uncomfortable, but avoided her gaze. Looking instead at Tony with badly hidden concern. "I think that's great. That's he so supportive. So many people would be jealous, but I think it's great that he doesn't feel threatened by you." His voice conveyed severe doubt.

"Ty's got his own career," Polly insisted stroppily. "He's on a different path, there's no reason whatsoever for him to be jealous of Tony's success."

Tony swallowed, uncomfortable with what Monroe was suggesting.

Monroe looked taken aback at Polly's vehemence, but she wasn't done.

"Ty's not even thirty yet, and he's got the best gig of his life. Complete artistic control and something he can develop. And even if he wasn't working at all, or was clearing glasses somewhere, he still would not be anything but supportive of Tony."

Monroe's nice guy façade fell and he leaned forward, hissing at Polly, his face red. "Never going to see his name in nights or be asked to do a guest spot in Vegas though is he?"

"Stop." Randall said quietly, silencing Polly's retort.

He raised a finger in warning, wielding his cast lead status with absolute authority.

"I've known Ty for nearly a decade and I can tell you now, choreography is what he has always wanted."

"In some little club?" Monroe sneered.

"Don't interrupt me," Randall pulled out the big guns, his voice low and dangerous and Monroe paled.

"That 'little club', as you put it, is one of the best respected venues in the city, and in Vegas, and it's unlikely to stop there. Not everyone wants their name in lights. Ty is a confident person who wants to use his talent and be fulfilled and that's what he's doing."

Randall then leaned forward and got into Monroe's space. "Let's be honest here," he growled. "It's not Ty's jealously that's the issue is it?"

"I don't know what you mean," Monroe denied.

"Stop trying to cause trouble and undermine other cast members," Randall demanded. "Tony's not the only person you've gone after and it's been noted. Take my advice and back off. Just do your job."

Monroe looked around the table, pale and unhappy. "I didn't mean anything," he insisted before fleeing.

An uncomfortable silence followed. Broken by Tony's hesitant, "Just to clarify. Is it Ty he's got a problem with, or me?"

"Both," Polly suggested and Adam nodded in agreement.

"Everything he says is negative," one of the swings offered sadly. "He makes it seem like he's being nice, but then he walks away and you realize you feel like shit."

"Passive aggressive," Adam said. "Unlike Polly, who is just straight forward scary."

They all laughed, but then Adam looked at Randall, giving him a snappy, but cheeky salute. "I have to say Captain, that was impressive."

Randall smiled at Adam's antics, but his smile was wry, "Thanks, but next time I'm setting Isabel on him."

They continued their meal. Moving the conversation to other things. Tony forced it to the back of his mind, and although strangely unsettled, tried to forget it.

-X

By the time he and Ty landed in Las Vegas late the following morning, Tony could think of nothing but his upcoming guest spot. And it was hard to think about that through the terror.

They headed straight for the club, as Tony needed to rehearse with the band before they set up for the usual evening performances.

Ty left them alone for the first run through, and to get acquainted. Depositing their cases in their room, and heading out for snacks, before returning an hour later to find everyone firm friends.

The club was actually inside a hotel, which Milo had said was a massive help with security compared with New York, as any trouble makers had to get through hotel security before they made it as far as the club. Plus the club team always had back up.

The hotel encouraged the cast and crew to mingle with guests and casino users in between shows, or in their downtime. It was all good advertising.

In fact, when Ty returned with the food, upon which everyone descended like locusts, he found Milo had also turned up and was chatting happily with Tony. Thankfully he was no longer in fanboy mode.

Milo took some time in the lunch break to show Tony the stage, backstage, dressing rooms, bar, and the private room behind the mirrored bar where celebrities or anyone wanting privacy, would often gather to watch the shows.

After lunch they ran through again, this time with full movement and dance where applicable, though it was very limited. The final run through came in at 22 minutes, which allowing for the banter in between songs, meant the show would be between 30 and 35 minutes. Perfect.

On Sunday and Monday nights, the club did meals. From the hotel menu. With a couple of cabaret type performances. Sundays would be the usual club team. They did a rotation. It was a chance for performers to get a night or two off, but if they wanted to perform, to highlight particular talents.

For example, one of the gals who had worked with Cal and Frank in New York for five years, becoming something of a legend, before moving when they opened the Las Vegas club, was known for loud, raunchy, fun numbers. Involving a large chorus of well-built back-up dancers and plenty of innuendo.

But Chris, who identified female (but in direct opposition to Frank was happy to appear in public without full drag), had a quieter, more reflective side, and at least once a month would appear in the Sunday cabaret, with her soft smoky voice, crooning old jazz standards. Dressing with class but, best described as androgynous, whereby guests who were not familiar with her from the regular routines could often not tell whether they were watching and listening to a man or a women.

Ty on one of his previous short visits a couple of months ago, had needed to fill in for one of her back-up dancers (Her routine was still performed in New York so he knew it). It was a last minute thing and prior to them having been properly introduced. Good job they were both professionals as Ty had ended up half naked, crotch to crotch with his butt very firmly gripped in her hands.

When they had been chatting afterwards, Chris had (after some encouragement) given a quick demonstration of the softer version of her voice and admitted to Ty that she loved doing the cabarets because she could be mysterious. People really didn't know who they were watching.

Monday's were a similar set up, but usually with a guest artist. Often big names who were performing in town or came in especially. And sometimes less known people who Cal had heard of, or come across, getting a chance to show what they could do.

7pm and 11pm. Meals were then served around 8pm, quiet music would entertain them in between the shows. Most of the diners came in at 8pm and stayed for the late performance. Wandering out into the casino if they wanted, or hanging around the club chatting.

Milo had explained to Ty that most Sunday/Monday guests were regular VIP members and used them almost like a members club. Somewhere familiar and relaxing. Tickets were harder to come by when a name came in from out of town.

Despite the fact Tony did not consider himself a name. His two shows had sold out within 45 minutes of going on public sale. Out of 320 available seats over the two performances, less than 50 had been left available to non-members. Ty also knew that quite a few VIP members had tickets for both performances.

He hadn't shared that with Tony. He was freaked out enough about the 'banter as himself' section of the performance.

By 4pm, they were getting shooed from the stage, nicely, as the evening performers needed to do their warm ups and run throughs.

Ty took Tony upstairs, and despite his insistence that he was too nervous to nap, Tony was deep asleep in less than ten minutes.

Ty woke him for the 7pm show, which by happy coincidence was Chris. Then they had dinner with Milo and Kevin. To say Kevin was excited about Tony's performance the following day was an understatement.

They left after the second show, which was 'show tunes by request' with one of the dancers. He had a more than decent voice, and only got stumped once. There was an obviously frequent challenger in the form of a VIP member who requested a song called 'I'm Hopeless When It Comes To You', from a show called Stephen Ward.

The dancer, Kris, had borrowed a phone from an audience member and googled the song, complaining, "Oh, no. Next time, but I'm not doing an English accent," his Atlanta southern clear and strong.

He had shared the VIP's delight at stumping him though, enjoying the joke. Apparently it was only the second time it had happened.

"His knowledge of show tunes is like an encyclopaedia," Milo had admitted. "The more obscure the better."

Smiling, it had been a fun evening, Ty and Tony had wished Kevin and Milo goodnight, and headed towards the casino. To what were known as the baby tables.

It took Ty all of twenty minutes to lose his fifty bucks stake. Tony moved around the various games, going up to $275 at one point then crashing to $20.

They ended up at a craps table, and Tony bet his last $20 on a single-roll. Known as a 'Yo' (Tony thought it sounded cool), he was either going to walk away with nothing or most of his original fifty. To win, he had to roll eleven with his two dice.

Hamming it up with the dice, Tony was acting like it was going to make or break him. Even the staff were smiling.

Ty pressed his lips to Tony's ear and whispered, "If you win I'll worship your ass until you beg for mercy." Causing Tony to fumble the dice onto the table and then stand with his eyes closed, too scared to look.

"Congratulations, Sir," the dealer pushed the stakes towards him and raised an eyebrow as if asking if he wanted to bet again.

Ty confirmed they were leaving as Tony cheered with pleased surprise and allowed an elderly lady next to him to hug him.

"That was so much fun," Tony grinned as they rode the elevator back to their room. "We could play some more. It's not even 2am."

"Early start," Ty told him.

"What? Why?"

Ty laughed at the horror on Tony's face, "It's a surprise."

Tony slumped and pouted, but perked up when Ty stuck his tongue out and waggled it.

He pushed past Ty when they reached the room, "I'm gonna shower."

"Please do," Ty agreed dryly.

Twenty minutes later Tony's shower was a memory and he was a sweaty, incoherent mess.

Sprawled out on the bed, his eyes blind and staring, wheezing in air so hard that Ty was a little concerned for this voice the next night. Well, tonight actually.

Ty briefly lifted his head from where he had been eating Tony out, and licked long and rough up his crack continuing to waist height before sitting back. Tony's thighs and butt cheeks were trembling as if he was being electrocuted. And his toes were shaking, which Ty found amusing and freaky at the same time.

He massaged Tony's butt roughly, pressing his thumbs in and exposing his hole over and over. Before almost casually pressing just behind Tony's balls.

"Arrggghhhack," was groaned out of Tony's throat as his body lifted in what was basically a Mexican wave from his head to his shaky toes.

Ty laughed and pressed against Tony's prostate again, causing him to wail, "Oh God!"

Flubbing his lips to regain some sensation, Ty bent over Tony again, spreading him ruthlessly wide and rimming his hole without mercy.

He loved Tony's taste. He loved the sounds he made. Right now a sort of grunted, "Uck, Ug, Uuka" sound.

He loved pushing his tongue deep and feeling Tony's trembles vibrate all the way into his teeth and jaw. Swirling his tongue around and forcing Tony to open a little more, before lapping with his tongue and then French kissing, literally sucking at Tony's entrance.

As he pushed deep again for what would be the fifth or sixth intensely deep, almost brutal, rimming. Tony half gasped, half cried out and came so hard that Ty realized with a little shock that he actually passed out for a moment.

He quickly lay part alongside Tony, his left leg slung over Tony's thighs, his fingers still gently caressing Tony's hole.

Faces close he brushed Tony's hair back and watched his eyes flutter open, "It's okay. You're okay."

"What?"

"Hey."

"The. Hell?"

Tony focused on Ty's concerned, but smirking face. "Did I just pass out?"

The grin widened, "Yea!"

Tony dragged in a shaking breath and closed his eyes, lifting his head from the pillow, "You're going to need to stop that in a few."

"Tell me when," Ty agreed softly, his fingers still teasing up and down Tony's butt, dipping lightly into his quivering hole.

"Another," Tony said quietly. Then, "Maybe one more, or," he winced. "Okay just one, no two more."

Ty laughed softly and gently swiped two more times, watching the pleasure and total overwhelm compete on Tony's face. Before resting his hand on Tony's ass.

Tony opened his eyes again and blinked sleepily at Ty. "Thank you."

"Well you did throw eleven."

Tony's eyes were already fluttering closed, his head dropping back to his arms.

"Hold on, let me move this towel."

"Hmmm," Tony mumbled, his body going lax.

"Goddamn," Ty cursed and shoved Tony half over so he could drag the soiled towel out from under him.

By the time he had deposited it in the bathroom and cleaned himself up (he had cum when Tony did), Tony was fast asleep and gently snoring. A sign of exhaustion.

Setting the alarm on his phone, Ty snuggled in to spoon Tony and pulled the cover up to protect them from the frigid air-con. Despite Tony's body still being like a furnace.

He kissed the back of Tony's neck and soon drifted off.

-X

The alarm going off at 5am was an unwelcome shock to Tony, who tried to burrow under the cover and came face to face with Ty who was on his way up.

Ty kissed him almost awake and then dragged him into the shower, to wash off the rather rancid scent of sweat and sex which had mutated into something quite terrifying overnight.

Back in the bedroom he balanced a genuinely mostly asleep Tony against some drawers and pulled a ready made smoothie out of the fridge.

Tony made impatient grabby hands as Ty was trying to get the straw in and then snatched at the container. Sucking hard and glaring.

Ty ended up applying Tony's sunscreen to one arm at a time as Tony wouldn't release the smoothie, just passed it from one hand to the other as Ty tended him, with a grumpy pout on his face.

Ty smiled, surprisingly amused. It was like dealing with a stroppy toddler, desperately in need of a nap.

Once the drink was finished, and Ty had guzzled his own, they dressed in running shorts, and t shirts. Ty handed Tony a light jacket as well, zipping up his own. "It'll be chilly with the air-con. And outside."

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." Ty kissed Tony's sulky lips, wrapping his arms around his neck. "Have I ever let you down?"

"No," Tony admitted after a moment and let Ty lead him from the room.

When they reached the ground floor, Tony stopped in shock. Just gone 5.30am and the place was buzzing. People in evening clothes, people in yoga pants.