Broadway to Vegas

Story Info
So the sex is great, but can their love be undermined?
13.8k words
4.9
2.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess O-Meter -- Green.

You can dip in and out of this unexpected series, but for a richer read and character development they are best when read in the order of writing. Broadway Lust Story, Broadway Love Story, Broadway Luck Story, Broadway Beginnings, Broadway Bust and Broadway to Vegas.

-X

"Cheesy pasta, roasted veg and salmon with extra garlicky bread, as the only person I'm planning to stick my tongue in tonight is you." Ty frowned and turned at the lack of response to his smutty statement. Tony was sat at the counter, staring into space. "That okay?"

"What? Oh sorry yea, whatever."

I don't think so, Ty thought to himself. 'Whatever' was not an appropriate response when he had cooked, or when he was offering potential anal wonder-worship.

Also, it was not like Tony.

Turning the heat down on the salmon a little, he observed Tony for a moment.

Pale, tense and tired. Something was wrong.

The last few months had been a little challenging and very busy. Pale, tense and tired had become Tony's default for a while after they moved back to their apartment.

Half of the cast from Tony's show and half of the club's gals, guys and non-binary peeps (or gender neutrals as one of the bar people always referred to themself), had descended upon their apartment and somehow managed to clean and clear from top to bottom without getting in each other's way, or making Tony and Ty feel anything but loved and supported.

However, over the next few weeks, Tony had become more and more quiet and withdrawn. Retreating into himself and always exhausted.

He would put up a good front, and give it his all on stage, but literally collapse when he got home and want nothing more than cuddles.

Ty liked cuddles as much as the next guy, but he became even more concerned when he realized that Tony was struggling with, well, basically erectile dysfunction.

Ty had always thought of that as an older man's issue. Something to worry about in later life when perhaps they were bored of sex anyway and just liked snuggling in their slippers while watching younger man porn and reminiscing.

He had been shocked as hell to find himself googling it in his late 20's (with a YOUNGER boyfriend) and unable to get Tony hard, even if he worked at it enough to experience wrist and cheek strain.

He had also made the mistake of googling it in the bar and was so distracted that he had not heard Frank sneaking up behind him.

Frank had nipped the phone out of his hand, scanned down the page and placed the phone on the bar, easing Ty gently onto a stool. "Talk to me."

Once Ty had poured out his fears and concerns, Frank had been calm and supportive. Confirming the first step was to see a doctor for advice and to rule out a medical cause for the tiredness and other issues.

He had also cleverly pulled out of Ty, that there seemed to be a pattern in Tony's sleep. Or lack of.

Ty had a tendency to wake early, despite his late nights. He had never needed much sleep. Usually he would use the bathroom and go for a run.

Over the past month or so he had woken on several occasions to find Tony lying awake, staring at the ceiling and seemingly tense. Frank had deduced that this coincided with mornings when they had rolled away from each other during the night.

On the mornings that Ty had woken and found Tony still sleeping peacefully, they had always been tangled together.

Frank's theory was that Tony either didn't feel safe, or didn't feel that Ty was safe, and he suggested that the two of them move back to his and his husband's spare room for a while.

Ty had been surprised to find that Tony jumped straight on this and immediately started sleeping better.

A few days after moving back to Cal and Frank's, Tony had his first appointment with a doctor recommended by Frank. It turned out that as Ty's life partner, Tony was covered by Engagement's staff health policy.

The doctor had pulled Ty in from the waiting room, after subjecting Tony to a thorough fifty-minute examination and discussion, and confirmed that although they were taking bloods to rule out any medical cause for Tony's issues. He was sure that Tony was a fit and healthy young man and the issues were psychological.

His diagnosis was post-traumatic stress disorder. His recommendation was counselling, and he was delighted when Ty confirmed he would be happy to attend with Tony.

Even the appointment was a huge step forward for Tony, who joked as they wandered the streets afterwards that the appointment had been thorough enough to make him feel used (causing Ty to crack up and nearly drop his coffee), and admitted that it was a relief for someone to listen and give him answers.

The PTSD hadn't been triggered, as some might have assumed, by the dangerous situation when Mrs Baginski had held Ty hostage with a knife to his throat. But rather by their move back to the apartment.

Tony just couldn't shake the knowledge that someone had been watching his and Ty's most intimate moments for months.

Ty had commented that he had felt pretty upset and maybe ashamed, by which he annoyed himself, certainly it made him feel dirty. However, he had talked it through with Tony prior to moving back, and also Frank, and had been more focused on the future by the time they returned to the apartment.

"Tony's shyer than me," he said. "And these things effect everyone differently." He had turned to Tony then, speaking gently, "Baby, you could've told me. I would have got you out of there sooner."

"I was embarrassed. You were fine about it," Tony had mumbled.

Their therapist, beaming at Ty had moved forward a bit. "Yes, but as Ty just correctly stated, and thanks for that Ty, these things effect everyone differently. No one is judging you. Why are you judging yourself?"

Tony had let out a shaky sigh and wiped his face, smiling a little when Ty squeezed his hand.

"Anyone who does judge you can fuck off," he said fiercely and made Tony and the therapist laugh.

Two weeks after their first counselling session, Ty had found himself choking on Tony's cock again and fell back on the bed, wiping his mouth, still coughing and letting out a heartfelt, "Thank. Fuck!" which made Tony giggle for about twenty minutes.

Obviously they would continue with counselling until Tony was ready to stop. Although Tony had been too embarrassed to go and see their friend, Sarah, for free therapy.

Which actually, Ty totally understood.

Their therapist had also been to see Mrs Baginski in hospital and it turned out that she had very little memory of the events. Certainly it was too hazy for her to be replaying Tony and Ty's live sex life in her brain.

This had helped Tony move forward even further.

Their busy time had been made even busier when Frank and Cal had taken them to one of the small apartments in the building.

Engagement was in the basement of a building that Cal and Frank owned. They lived in a luxury duplex apartment covering part of the top two floors. There were three other smaller apartments and three offices of varying sizes and companies. Including a non-profit which Ty knew for a fact did not pay rent.

The apartment that they were led to, was let to an older couple who were linked somehow to Cal. It was one level at the top of the building. Smaller than the apartment that Ty and Tony had, but felt more roomy as it didn't have the strange layout that their current place did.

The bathroom was as elegant and luxurious as any five star hotel. The whole space felt cool and calm. Even with piles of boxes and cases everywhere. Cal had stayed inside as Frank (who Ty still couldn't get used to seeing in his non-drag uniform of jeans, T-shirt and wigless when around the apartment), had led them through the large window to the fire escape and up to the roof.

Tucked away was a private area of garden, including a small kitchen garden with fragrant herbs.

"You only have to walk around this screen to reach our garden," Frank confirmed, as Ty's heart started to race with possibility. "But this part is for the apartment below, and Don would like someone to take care of his herbs and stuff."

It turned out that Don and Sam were returning to New Mexico to Don's family, as they were struggling to cope alone.

Ty and Tony jumped at the chance to rent the apartment, at a ridiculously low amount. Mr Baginski, their landlord, had let them out of their tenancy with immediate effect and no penalty. When they moved out, Tony had reassured him awkwardly that everything was okay, but had gone with half their stuff and Frank as soon as he could, as soon as the cab arrived.

Ty had taken longer to chat with him, thanked him for the return of their deposit and wished him and Mrs Baginski all the best. He knew that they were also moving on, although Mr Baginski's wife would have to transfer to a hospital nearer her husband when he moved. It was all very sad. It would be some time before they could properly restart their lives together.

However, fitting work, and moving, therapy and doctors appointments over a just a couple of months had been hectic and maybe too much for Tony, who had already been run down.

Ty moved to him now and ran his hands from Tony's shoulders down to his fingers. Lifting and kissing his palms.

Tony seemed to startle and come out of his reverie. "Sorry. I was miles away," he smiled vaguely, but Ty was not fooled.

"What's wrong? Are you feeling bad?"

Tony frowned, "Do you know someone called Monroe Taylor?"

Ty blinked in surprise. "Er. Yea if he's a dancer. We did a weird re-boot of Carousel off-Broadway together. Years ago."

"Was he your boyfriend?" Tony demanded.

"No," Ty looked at Tony, concerned. "What is this. You met Monroe?"

"He's started in the show. Replaced Malcom."

Ty winced. He knew the dancer had broken his leg and the news had not been good.

"He said you used to date," Tony told him.

Ty shook his head again and holding up a hand turned back to check the fish. Seeing it was ready he plated up their meals and sat with Tony. Giving him a pointed look until he started to eat.

"Oh, that's good," Tony groaned in taste bud heaven.

Ty smiled and patted Tony's arm. So he knew he was not being dismissed. Thinking for a few minutes while they started on their meal.

"Tony. You know that I had other sexual partners before I met you. Not many, I was never promiscuous, but some."

"Yea, of course," Tony blushed. "Sorry, it's none of my business."

Ty shook his head and swallowed. "Of course it's your business. But in answer to your question, I never dated Monroe. He's a bit of an idiot sometimes. But I can't deny we hooked up a few times while we were in the show."

He lifted the bread. "Mind you, the show was only open twelve weeks," he admitted, before taking a bite.

"He made it sound like Romeo and Romeo," Tony admitted.

"Yea, well. It was pretty tragic," Ty mumbled and made Tony grin. "We were young, horny and convenient. I was never a player, but I can't deny there's a couple of guy's I would delete if I could."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel bad. He was so full of it, like 'I had him first' pretty obnoxious."

"Sounds like Monroe," Ty mused. "He's a good looking guy and I was randy. Basically we fucked a few times after the show when everyone else went home. But a few weeks in, I realized I didn't like him very much and called it quits. The show closed less than two months later."

Tony had relaxed more now and was eating with obvious enjoyment. "Adam told him to stop talking about you like you were a piece of meat. Monroe didn't like that."

Ty snorted, "He was just trying to get under your skin."

"Yea, that's what Adam thought." Tony chewed and swallowed. "But I know you did date Adam. I thought it was quite serious."

Ty grinned at the memory. "Yea, he's a sweetheart. And smoking hot."

They rolled their eyes at each other in appreciation and laughed.

"We dated and half lived together for about four months. Other than the very occasional hook-up, it's the longest relationship I had, until you."

"What went wrong? I didn't feel right asking Adam. Oh, and we didn't tell Monroe about you and Adam by the way, but he'll probably find out."

Ty blew out a wet breath, he didn't care about Monroe. "Nothing went wrong," he said, shrugging. "Adam dumped me."

"He dumped you?" Tony grinned when Ty burst out laughing. "I just assumed it was the other way round."

Ty grinned to show he was flattered, then paused to clear the plates and make coffee, before he came back to Tony who was eagerly waiting for the story.

"This has to be eight or nine years ago, remember. We had been mostly staying at my place, but Adam just sat me down one day. Nothing special, normal day. He told me he loved me and wanted to be best friends for all time; well you know how dramatic he is!"

Tony grinned and nodded.

"But he thought we shouldn't be lovers anymore."

"Why?"

"He said there was someone out there for me. Someone who would really know me. Who would be my person. He brushed my tears away, it was my first proper relationship, and told me I was special and he loved me, but after four months I was still a mystery to him. I needed the person who would really see me and terrify me."

Ty sipped and smiled at Tony. "He said I might meet that person the next day and he didn't want to be standing in the way, because he wanted me to be happy."

Tony sat and frowned into his coffee.

"So, apart from a couple of friends arranging meet ups with people they knew. My life was mostly sad and empty for the next little while. I was never into hooking up at bars or clubs." He grinned, "I've only once picked up a guy at a club."

Tony, still looking into his coffee, smiled. His eyes crinkling in a way that made Ty's belly turn over. "How did that work out for you?"

Ty leaned forward and kissed Tony softly, "Fucking great."

Tony was still smiling but it was a little sad. Ty tipped his chin with a finger, "What's wrong?"

"What if Adam was right. What if I'm not your person?"

"You are," Ty said, a confused frown on his face.

"But I don't terrify you, I." Tony stopped, blinking, when Ty burst out laughing, nearly toppling off the stool.

"Are you fucking kidding me. You scare the shit out of me, Tony."

Tony half dropped his coffee, sloping it over the counter. "What do you mean. Why?"

Ty grabbed a cloth and quickly mopped up the spill. He was stood almost between Tony's legs, and lifted his head, looking Tony straight in the eye. "You terrify me, because you could destroy me. You could break my heart, Tony. Adam was right. He would never have been able to do that. And you understand me like no one else ever has."

Tony pushed the cloth aside and pulled Ty in. "I never will," he whispered in a shaky voice against the skin of Ty's throat. "I'll never hurt you. I promise."

Ty let his weight fall against Tony, feeling safe and supported. "I know." He rubbed his chest, "You say things like that and my heart shakes."

Tony pushed Ty's shirt up and laid his lips on Ty's chest, "I love you."

"You see," Ty half laughed. "There it goes again."

Tony moved forward, slipping from the stool and forcing Ty back a step. "Dinner was lovely," he said, taking Ty's hand. "Let me thank you properly."

Ty's smile was huge as he let Tony lead him to the bedroom and they undressed each other while kissing.

Awkward, and takes longer than just stripping down, but they didn't want their kisses to end.

Eventually they were naked, and Tony's lips started to roam further. He mumbled against Ty's pecs, "What do you want tonight? You can have anything you want."

"Must have been good fish."

"It was the garlic bread."

Ty laughed and pulled Tony's head back up for another long wet lip lock. Then he turned with a flirty smile and crawled onto the bed. Looking over his shoulder and shaking his ass at Tony. "Just use me, Baby. Fuck me good tonight," he requested in a breathy growl.

His sultry expression dissolved into unsexy snorted laughter as Tony jumped and clapped with a happy, "Yay!" and ran out to grab some lube from the bathroom. His balls bouncing bizarrely.

When Tony jogged back in, Ty had his forehead on the bed and his ass in the air. He was still shaking with laughter.

"Why are you giggling?"

Ty rolled his head against the sheet. "I don't know why I bother trying to seduce you."

"Nor do I. You could just click your fingers and tell me, 'sex now' and the result would be the same."

Ty snorted again. Then jumped when Tony gave him a light slap. But looking back he flashed hot from head to toe, seeing that Tony was already stroking himself and hard.

He shifted and spread his knees wider as Tony dribbled lube over his butt and started to ready him. Wider still when Tony told him, "Your butt's too high, the angle's wrong."

He was breathing hard by the time he felt Tony nudge against his entrance. And humming. What was he humming?

"Tony. What the fuck? Are you humming Copacabana?"

"Am I?" A pause as Tony sank deep and Ty gasped. "Oh yea, I guess I was." At which point Tony started humming louder and thrusting in and out of Ty in time.

"Oh Fuck. Oh Christ."

Tony slipped his arms around Ty's waist and chest and yanked him backwards, as he sped up, pounding hard and half singing. Thrusting forward with each panted word. "At. The. Copa. Ca. Ba. Na."

"Urghh, ugh, ahhh," was all Ty could manage in return.

Tony gave a half laugh and let Ty half drop to the bed, yanking his hips back into position and angling deep again.

"Like this, Babe?"

"Urghh."

"You. Want. It. Hard?"

"Please," Ty sobbed back, vibrating from head to foot.

Tony continued thrusting. Revelling in the hot slip and tight crush of Ty's ass enclosing his cock. "Oh Christ, you feel so good."

"Stop," Ty groaned.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Tony slowed his next thrust.

"I'm gonna cum. I wanna cum in you," Ty slurred.

"Oh, that kind of stop," Tony realized, and pulling out he jacked himself fast, erupting over Ty's ass a moment later.

Laughing loud when Ty complained, "What are you? A cum factory."

"Ha ha. Yea, you're a bit of a mess back here."

Ty took a couple of moments to drag in some harsh breaths. He was gripping his cock hard.

Tony crawled onto the bed next to him and lowered his head so he could look into his face, blowing damp hair out of his eyes, "You okay, Babe?"

"Yea, yea. You were nailing my prostate every fucking time. I didn't want to cum." He groaned when Tony reached out and caressed his angrily throbbing cock with this fingertips. "Bastard!"

Tony grinned, "Come on then, get me ready. It won't take long."

Ty, still breathing hard, sat up and pulled Tony in front of him. Tony stretched like a cat and then rounded his back, to tuck himself under Ty's larger frame.

"I'll get you ready," Ty agreed and reached around to his own backside, scooping globby cum into his hand before smearing it into Tony's crack.

"What. No. Yuk. You can't use cum as lube," Tony panicked slightly.

"Serve you right," Ty giggled evilly, but then added lube.

"Oh God. That's so gross."

"It's your cum."

"And now it's in my ass. That's perverted."

Ty cackled and slid his cock up and down between Tony's cheeks.

"Okay," Tony surrendered. "Don't care, just do me."

"My pleasure," Ty groaned as with four small thrusts he entered Tony's tight passage.

"Oh, yeaaaaa," Tony moaned with a long sigh. As Ty cradled him, caressing his chest and stomach.

"Good?" Ty asked, as he rocked deep but gentle.

"Hmmmm."

"Yea?" Ty reached lower and rolled Tony's sensitive balls, while still holding him with a strong arm around his middle. Smiling against Tony's damp neck when he started to tremble.

"Ahhhhhhh."