Broadway to Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone closer to the front asked a question that Tony leaned in to hear. He nodded smiling and then stood to take in the room again. "This gentleman just asked if I had learned much from Randall. If his reputation is true. And yes, we're a close knit cast, we all learn from each other, but Randall really is something else, he has so much experience."

Tony took a more comfortable pose, switching the mic to his right hand. "Like this one time we were rehearsing 'Energy', for those who don't know it's a big ensemble dance number, but the main four characters are all making big decisions so you have to be heard over each other. Over all this confusion and yea, energy on stage."

Tony's easy attitude had the entire room hanging on his words. Even Ty, who had no idea what story he was about to tell.

"Randall steps up during the rehearsal to help me out, because I'm just getting, 'I can't hear you!' from our director, MC. He grips my hips, pushes my feet a little further apart and pushes me forward a little." Tony demonstrates.

"He tells me to widen my stance, and slaps his hand on my gut." Tony pressed his own large hand against his flat stomach, below his navel, and Ty fidgeted a little on the stool.

Suddenly uncomfortable again, because he knew that was right where Tony's happy trail started and he was swamped by the sudden urge to press his lips right there, and continue down.

"And Randall says, 'Don't pull the air into your lungs. Pull it down through your body to my hand." Tony grinned a little, glancing down at his hand. "Well, I looked at Randall and said, 'Honey, if your hand goes any lower you'll be gripping my balls and I'll be singing that line soprano.'"

Ty snorted into his drink as Tony grinned and the room erupted into laughter, he hadn't heard that story before.

"Yea, same thing happened with the cast. It was pretty funny. But Randall, he just narrows his eyes and says 'breathe', and I do, and I sing that line like I've never sung it before."

Tony paused to take a sip from a bottle of water, and then sort of waved the bottle as he continued. "After work that night I asked Randall if he might do me a favour. 'What do you need?' He asked me. No hesitation. And the next day he comes with me to my voice class. Meets my coach and it's like a masterclass. There's loads of talented, experienced people in the cast, and I'm soaking up everything I can, but to answer the question. Randall Wynter is one in a million. I'm really lucky to be working with him."

Tony took more water and smiled as the room applauded again, nodding his agreement with them.

"Anyone want to hear a song from Empty Nights?" he asked. There was a huge cheer and Tony again caught a question that the rest of the room missed.

Giggling a little, "Yes I am allowed. I got permission and everything."

Lee the band master, and lead guitar started the complicated riff that was the introduction to 'Sex with a Stranger', the song that had been a surprise break away hit for the show and was fast making Tony's name. There was a ripple of excitement through the room.

Ty thought it had become so popular, partly because it was pure rock, loud, not too long, and heavy on guitar. Always a crowd pleaser. But equally, because Tony was so hot when he sang it. Of course Ty may be a little biased.

On stage, in character as Tim, Tony had to be sexy, but also arrogant enough that the audience buy the character of Miranda turning him down.

Tonight in this concert version, Tony didn't have to worry about not outshining anyone, and he sang it as pure sex. Ty felt like he was a puddle of heat and lust about to melt all over the stool and onto the floor.

Mic gripped in both hands, eyes dark with arousal, legs wide, feet planted, Tony sang the fuck out of the song. As the last cord died away the whole room leapt to their feet.

Tony blinked a little, grabbing a couple of deep breaths and then sent the room a dazzling smile as they cheered him.

He managed to quieten them enough to name and thank the band, Lola and Carrie. Thank everyone for coming, and advise them he would be at the bar for a few moments if anyone had missed him earlier.

Shortly afterwards, Tony re-appeared with the band at the bar, looking flushed and happy, to be congratulated by the club's performers.

-X

It was near midnight and most of the audience were wandering out, but one lady approached Tony when the crowd of staff had thinned a little. Ty whispered to Milo who darted off towards the private room behind the bar.

It was the Randall Wynter fan, smiling sheepishly at Tony. She was holding an 'Empty Nights' photo programme and a pen.

"Do you mind?" she asked. "I've got almost everyone now."

"Sure," Tony agreed and they leaned on the bar, heads close together as he flicked through, looking for somewhere to sign.

Unfortunately due to building works opposite the theater in New York, it hadn't been possible for autograph hunters to hang around the stage door. The sidewalk was a fraction of it's usual size for over thirty yards. Really just access to the theater.

Fans had taken to accosting the cast all around the city. Tony was impressed at how many people she had tracked down.

She indicated where she would like him to sign, a double spread with his and Randall's characters looking moody and sexy.

Ty watched Tony scrawl, 'All the best from Randall Wynter's second biggest fan' then the flamboyant Anthony Thomas-Risio. Before adding 'Tony' in brackets under his official signature.

The fan was delighted. Neither of them noticed a man sneak out of the private room and come up behind them.

"So where's Randall's signature?" Tony asked, and her face fell.

"I haven't got it in this programme yet. Other ones, from years back, but I haven't managed this one yet."

"Maybe I can borrow the pen?" a deep rich voice came from close behind them. Causing the fan to squeal and go bright red, and Tony to jump so hard he nearly went over the bar.

"Where the fuck did you come from?" he gasped, clutching his chest.

"Wouldn't miss your show," Randall said as he picked the pen up from the floor and gave his number one fan a shoulder hug. "Flew in this morning."

He grinned at Tony's comment and uncapped the pen to add his own cheeky statement above his character, Kevin's head.

Tony was still standing dumbfounded. Pinching his nose (which Ty knew meant he was feeling tearful), leaning against Ty who was rubbing his back.

Randall suddenly frowned. "Do you have Dane Hocking's autograph in here?" Dane had created the character that Randall played, and was now rehearsing the show in London.

"Oh no. He had left the cast before I got to see the show."

Randall nodded and leaned back from her slightly. "Yo, Dane," he yelled towards the private room.

To Tony's astonishment Dane appeared in the doorway. "What?" he yelled back. Then, "Hi, Tony."

"Come over there, we need your autograph."

"Bring MC," Ty added, and Dane nodded, disappearing briefly before reappearing with MC in tow.

"But you guys are in London," was all Tony could whisper when they approached.

"You think we would miss this?" Dane asked. Pulling Tony into his arms and letting him hide a few emotional sobs against his shoulder as Randall explained about the autographs.

The fan excitedly found a page that had an article about the opening night and a small picture of Dane and MC with Isabel Tells. She asked if they would sign there, and also commented on how lovely it was they had come to support Tony.

MC (who directed the show) took the pen first. "We would be grateful if you could hold off until tomorrow afternoon before posting anything on social media. It'll be a nightmare at the airport in the morning otherwise."

"Of course, no problem."

Dane nudged Tony towards Ty. "We'll see you in a few, just have a quick catch up with this lovely lady. You go with Ty. See who else is here."

Tony blinked, "There's more?"

Dane pushed gently, "Off you go." Letting Ty guide Tony towards the private room.

Ty propelled Tony gently with a arm around his waist. "Izzy couldn't come," he said, "she had."

"A wedding. I know. Ty, what's going on? Who's here?"

"Come see," Ty smiled and tugged Tony through the door.

Tony stood shocked and took in the room. Chairs scattered about. Tables laden with snacks at the back.

Polly, Gene and Sarah, were stood chatting with MC's wife. His parents and one of his sisters were gathered in a small group on the other side of the room with Frank and Cal.

Some of the Vegas club's performers had already wandered in, drawn like bees to the honey of the buffet.

About six other members of the Empty Nights cast, including Adam, were already hanging around the food. With them was also a friend of Tony's from his home town, another Tony, and what was probably his current girlfriend.

And here, sat by the door, Ty's grandparents.

Tony's smile was huge as he bent to hug Ty's grandma. "I can't believe this. I can't believe you're here."

"Huh!" She gave his cheek a pat (not quite slap) and then kissed it better. "As if we would be anywhere else."

Ty's grandfather pulled him in next. Despite his waist length grey hair and only coming up to Ty's shoulder, they were shockingly alike. "That was beautiful, Tony. Really beautiful."

"Thank you, Sir." Tony rubbed his chest, slightly breathless, "I'm so pleased you're here."

Suddenly the room was full of bodies, noise and motion, as Tony found himself being pulled into hugs, handshakes, accepting congratulations and excited conversations.

He was separated from Ty and had some vague idea of making his way around the room to his parents.

Ty watched Tony be passed around the room. He was chatting somewhat absentmindedly with Gene and Polly, feeling intensely proud and excited for Tony's future.

Only half engaged in the conversation, he looked around at all the people that were here celebrating with Tony.

Dane, MC and MC's wife had flown in from London. They had actually enjoyed the whole weekend in Vegas, and Ty had been sneakily texting yesterday to make sure they didn't cross paths.

Ty's grandparents had also arrived Saturday morning and been taken under Dane's care to keep them clear of Tony and see the sights.

Ty had wanted to sneak down to their room yesterday afternoon when Tony was napping, to say Hi, but they had been out having too much fun!

He had managed to see them this afternoon. Only briefly, they were off to the casino. Again with Dane, who Ty suspected they wanted to adopt.

The New York crew had been flown in by Cal this morning. Arriving at the hotel just after Ty and Tony arrived back, and by all accounts hitting the slots hard.

They would be flying back in the morning, poorer and tired, but having had fun.

The room was busier now. Ty saw his grandparents were in a little group of seats near the door. His grandfather was chatting with enthusiasm to three of the club's drag artists. Ty couldn't be sure of their identity from the angle. Apart from Lola. He recognized her dress.

His grandma was also there but having an intense conversation with a slender young man. She had his hand in hers and was tracing his palm.

No wait. Ty squinted, trying to imagine make up and sequins. Yes, that was Crissy, so her palm as she identified female. Ty hadn't met her out of drag and so hadn't recognized her at first. Unmade up he could see her heritage clear in her facial structure. He would guess Sioux and wondered what they were talking about.

Knowing his grandma, it could be anything from historic battles to Crissy's nail polish.

He looked back to Tony, who had made it to his parent's little group and it suddenly hit him. This was his guy.

Ty took a few steps towards Tony, leaving Gene and Polly staring at him curiously as he walked away from the conversation, and then stopped. A sudden lack of confidence leaving him stranded in the centre of the room, a strange almost angry expression on his face, as he stared and tried to summon the courage to move.

Tony was released from his Mom's embrace to be immediately yanked in by his, very emotional, dad. He blinked and waved at his sister, Megan, over their dad's shoulder, "Hey."

"Hey, kid," she grinned. "Kate couldn't make it, she had school."

Tony nodded. Their eldest sister was a teacher.

His dad stood back and they both took shaky breaths, blinking rapidly.

"I. I," Dan swallowed and tried again. "So proud." It was all he could manage.

Tony just smiled wetly and gripped his dad's shoulder.

"I think some Champayne is needed," Frank declared, raising a questioning eyebrow at Tony.

Glad for the distraction, and doubly distracted as he had just realized he had been separated from Ty, he nodded, "Yes, please." Before looking around to spot Ty standing several feet away staring at him.

"Champayne, Ty?"

Ty just stood as if rooted to the spot, his eyes dark, his expression. Odd. Tony pushed down a sudden wave of unease.

"Ty," Tony tried again. "Do you want some champagne?" Ty just continued to stare at him, his eyes unreadable and Tony felt a frisson of fear as conversation became muted, more people noticing Ty's strange behaviour.

Monroe's voice suddenly snuck into his head. 'Jealous, he's jealous, he'll leave.'

"Marry me."

Tony blinked. He thought he had seen Ty's lips move, but what? He shook his head slightly. Vaguely noticing, out of the corner of his eye, his Dad's hand come up and slap over his Mom's mouth. "What?"

Now Ty's lips curved into his familiar lazy smile. "Marry me," he said again.

The whole room was now holding it's breath.

Tony glanced around, slightly panicked, then back to Ty who was now slowly stalking him across the room. "Did you just ask me to marry you?"

Ty shook his head, reaching Tony and cupping his pale cheeks. "Actually, no. It wasn't a question. I don't much feel like giving you a choice." Ty swooped in and kissed Tony softly.

When he pulled back Tony was grinning, with tears tracking down his face.

"Be mine?" Ty asked now.

"What, now? Here?" Tony stuttered.

Ty laughed, "No. I don't mean a Vegas quickie. Not everyone is here. We'll get married in Philly, so all of your sisters can be there."

Tony's heart just crashed. Crashed at Ty's feet. He heard his Mom's soft emotional exclamation.

All of your sisters included the little girl born between Kate and Megan. She had only lived six hours, and had been named Mary. Megan and Tony had never known her, but she had always been loved and remembered by the whole family.

Ty hadn't said both of your sisters, he had said all of your sisters, and Tony who thought he knew how much he loved Ty, realized there was always more. You could always fall deeper.

"I'm asking for your promise," Ty continued. "Will you be mine?"

"Yes." The end of which was muffled as Ty's mouth crashed back onto his and the room erupted with excitement.

"Oh God, yes," Tony mumbled and gripped Ty's hair, pressing his whole body as close as he could. He was sobbing now, and he didn't even care.

-X

The crazy impromptu party lasted until 2am, at which point MC had insisted that anyone who was cast or understudy for Empty Nights go and get some sleep.

Tony was exhausted. He had tried to slip away when Ty's grandparents called it quits about an hour before, but had been dragged back into the fray.

Now, as he blearily watched Ty fight with the keycard, he was seriously hanging.

"Yes!" Ty hissed with success and swung open the door, waving a half bottle of Champagne at Tony and slopping some on the carpet. "We're in. Get naked. I want to fuck you."

Tony who was only half as drunk, but twice as tired, snorted out a laugh. "Ty, I'm going to be unconscious in about thirty seconds. I don't think I'm up for fucking." He looked down at himself and giggled at the unintended pun. "Nope. Not up."

"I'll do it. I'll do it. I'll do it," Ty half sang, before swigging from the bottle. Then in a sudden change of demeanour he oh-so-carefully placed the bottle on the nightstand and tip toed over to Tony, as if to tell him a secret.

Face serious, Ty gripped Tony's shoulders and looked earnestly into his eyes. "I'll do it," he declared and looked puzzled when Tony cracked up.

"Okay, sorry." Tony relented. "Go get the stuff together then, I need to piss."

"Don't be too long," Ty whispered.

"I feel like I could pee for a month," Tony whispered back, and grinned when Ty shook his head solemnly. "Okay, just a few minutes then."

Business done, Tony stripped. It didn't seem fair to pull his pants back up when Ty probably wouldn't manage the zip. He wandered back in to the bedroom and sure enough Ty was only half naked. Cursing and wrenching at his jeans.

Pushing the exhaustion back, Tony crawled onto the bed and hugged Ty from behind. "Need a hand?"

"Fucking zip broke."

"Lie back, I'll take a look." He gave Ty a helpful shove towards the mattress.

"Oh. I'm dizzy," Ty told him, like it was the most wonderful thing in the world.

"No shit," Tony replied as he pulled the zip down easily and then tugged Ty's jeans over his thighs. "How much Champayne did Frank give you?"

"Lots. It tasted pretty."

"Uh huh."

"You taste pretty."

"Do I?" Tony asked, his smile fond and amused. Ty rarely drank, and it was even rarer for him to get silly on it. Always fun though.

"I'm going to marry you."

Tony yanked the jeans free and then crawled back onto the bed and over Ty's body. "I'm going to marry you as well."

"Yea?"

"Yep." Tony bent his head and kissed Ty's chest, then licked across to his nipple. Wrapping his lips around the hard point, before sucking hard and then soothing with his tongue.

"That's good," Ty mumbled.

"You taste pretty as well," Tony said against Ty's skin as his lips travelled across to his other nipple.

"Do I?" Ty sounded quietly delighted. His eyes fluttering closed.

"Hmmmm," Tony agreed, before pressing soft kisses across Ty's stomach and then back up his chest. Ty heaved a satisfied sigh.

Tony ghosted his lips across Ty's six-pack. Tracing the groves of his abs. Ty moaned softly.

Tony softly nuzzled his way back up to Ty's neck. Pressing an open mouthed kiss to his pulse. There was a faint vibration against his lips and then, finally, a soft snore.

"Thank fuck," Tony whispered to himself and was asleep less than a minute later.