Brock and Jessie's Tryst

Story Info
Teens on a hot summer day.
1.4k words
4.18
3.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer day. Jessie's brother had gone to spy on Ash. So she decided to get some sun. She got into her bikini and laid out by the pool. As she rolled over onto her stomach and untied her top so as not to get a tan line, she heard something.

Jessie: Who is that?

Brock: Hi Jessie, It's just me Brock.

Brock had been spying on her through a hole in the fence.

J: Brock, are you spying on me?

B: Well, not really spying, no...

Jessie thought about it -I'm bored she concluded.

J: You can come talk to me if you want.

B: um, ok...

Brock hopped over the fence. Walked over and sat down beside Jessie. He was wearing pants, sneakers, and a short sleeved shirt.

B: Nice day to get some sun.

That's all he had to say. Jessie launched. She talked about the weather, her hair, her nails, her friends, on and on she talked and talked... Sweat was rolling down Brock's face and his back, and his balls, as he sat fully clothed in the hot sun listening to Jessie talk.

J: Finally she said, "You must be hot wearing all those clothes... You can join me if you want."

B: um, I didn't bring a swimsuit

J: yeah, but you have underwear on, right?

Brock's eyes got big while he wrapped his brain around the fact that Jessie had just invited him to take his clothes off...

B: well, yeah...

You don't have to ask me twice he thought. Brock stripped down to his underwear in an instant.

B: um, it's ok if I cool off in your pool?

J: Do whatever you want Brock.

Whatever I want?, thought Brock. Oh if she only knew how hot she looks, she wouldn't say stuff like that. Jessie's body was glistening in the sun. Her bikini was way too small for her voluptuous body. Brock jumped into the pool making a big splash that got a few drops of cold water on Jessie. She felt a hot flash.

J: ARRG! Brock!

Jessie was getting mad, but she dialed it back. A plan for this afternoon was beginning to form in the back of her mind... Brock smiled as he got out and walked back over to where Jessie was lying in the chaise lounge. She was on her back, wearing sunglasses, but it seemed to Brock that she might be staring at his junk. She smiled as he walked up and sat down on the chair beside her.

Brock sighed and reclined into the chair.

B: I love summer.

J: Me too.

Jessie launched again. Talk, talk, talk thought Brock. How can she have sooo many words... but he just listened. After what seemed like forever to Brock, Jessie rolled over onto her stomach, untied her bikini top and said, "Brock, will you rub some lotion on me?" Brock's eyes got big while he tried to figure out how to not sound like an over-anxious fool.

Sure, I can do that, he said matter of factly.

He grabbed the bottle of lotion and squirted some onto her back.

J: Hey!

B: What?

J: Squirt it onto your hands first, then rub it onto my back.

B: oh...

Brock rubbed lotion onto her back, her arms, her legs and feet. Jessie seemed to be enjoying it. He wasn't sure how this would go, but her tiny bikini left her butt cheeks exposed. So he decided to try and rub some lotion on that too. He lathered up his hands and slowly moved them up her legs onto her butt. She didn't protest. So he rubbed and squeezed her butt. It was turning him on. She has such a nice ass...

Jessie cast an eye back and noticed the bulge in Brock's underwear. That brought an impish little grin to her face...

J: Brock...?

B: Yes?

J: Do you have a hardon for me?

B: umm, noooo? (oh, crap he thought).

Jessie reached back and gently wrapped her fingers around his cock.

J: Brock, did you just lie to me?

Brock couldn't hear her. In his head it sounded like a train whistle was sounding...

She rolled over onto her back, intentionally allowing her tiny bikini top to fall and expose her nipples.

Brocks eyes just about popped out of his head

Jessie laughed as she said, "You're so cute...".

Brock's hands seemed to have developed a mind of their own. They were slowly moving toward Jessie's breasts. He grabbed a breast in each hand and started squeezing them. Jessie smiled and placed her hand on top of his and said, "like this". She showed him how to squeeze and fondle her breasts. Brock did his best to mimic the movements of her hands. She looked and sounded as though it pleased her.

Brock's mouth latched onto one of her tits. Jessie laughed. She placed one hand on each side of his head and pulled it away from her nipple. "Gently", she said as she looked intently into his eyes. Brock made an oh face, then proceeded to kiss her gently all over... He kissed her breasts, her neck, her mouth, her belly, her legs...

Jessie reached down and started stroking his cock. So Brock reached up and gently stroked the bikini that covered her little pussy. Brock's cock was so hard after a few moments, he couldn't take it anymore. So he dropped his shorts, pulled down her bikini bottoms and laid his cock down on her hot wet pussy. Jessie looked up at him quizzically, but he couldn't stop. He pushed the tip of his cock into her. She closed her eyes and moaned. So he shoved it the rest of the way in. She moaned louder. So he started slowly thrusting into her. She hadn't said a word but, he noticed but her hips would rise to meet his every thrust. She was so wet and silky smooth and tight. Her pussy was squeezing his cock. I can't believe how lucky I am, thought Brock.

B: Jessie you look so beautiful

Jessie felt his words, they made her belly tingle. She wrapped her legs around his body and whispered "Fuck me, Brock. Fuck me hard." Then she dug her heels into his butt as if to spur a horse.

Brock obeyed. He put her arms up over her head and held her in place as he pounded his cock into her over and over. She moaned and made lots of sounds of pleasure. She got louder and louder until finally she said, "oh... oh, right there. Don't stop. Don't....".

Her her hips stopped moving and her back arched. Brock couldn't hold it any longer. He exploded into her.

B and J: AHHHHHHHH!!

Brock let go of her hands and held still for a moment. He felt her body quiver and then relax. He collapsed into her arms. It took a few moments for him to regain his strength. Jessie smiled and wrapped her arms around him. She was feeling very satisfied with the outcome of her latest scheme. She felt her body relax into the afterglow of good sex.

B: Oh my gosh Jessie, you're like a sex goddess...

Jessie giggled, "You're not so bad yourself. She paused, but Brock..., nobody can know about this... I mean it...

There wasn't really enough blood running thru Brock's head yet for him to be able to think.

B: What?

J: Brock, you can't tell anybody. Do you understand?

Oh, ok... Brock said, still not quite sure what she meant.

Jessie smiled wondering if Brock could keep his mouth shut, and decided to add a little extra incentive. "If you don't tell anybody, maybe we could do it again sometime..." Her eyebrows rose as she watched his face, waiting for recognition.

Brock's eyes opened wide "Oh, you can count on me, Jessie...not a word".

Jessie laughed, pushed his shoulder and rolled him off onto the ground!. THUD!

Brock wasn't expecting that. His head hit the ground so hard he saw stars. He heard her laugh again. He started to feel mad and his face began to turn red, but the mad melted away as he caught sight of her pretty little figure now wrapped in a towel, walking away.

J: Smell you later... (she called over her shoulder as she walked toward the house still feeling quite satisfied with her latest conquest).