Trip to New York Pt. 01

Story Info
Ana De Armas tags along as I set off on a drive to NY.
12.8k words
4.61
19.7k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

December 2020.

Time continued to drag on in 2020. After summer came and went, and it became apparent that the pandemic still wasn't going to end anytime soon, things really seemed to slow down. The number of guests at the Lodge continued to be minimal, and things that would call for a large gathering went uncelebrated. Summer turned to autumn, and closed in on winter, although you would be hard pressed to tell the difference in California. Long story short, I was getting anxious and starting to feel pent up in the walls of the Lodge. I decided to plan a getaway.

Days of mulling over what I should do and where I should go presented me with a lot of options. Ultimately, I decided I wanted to visit somewhere 1. Far away but drivable, and 2. Where the season would actually be something different. For some reason my brain felt that embracing the gloom of an actual winter would somehow make me feel better. There was also point 3. That I wanted there to be a Lodge member there that I could meet up with for...obvious reasons. After coordinating with the members of the Lodge, I discovered a perfect opportunity to meet up with two of them, albeit not at the same time. I won't spoil the surprise of who I was meeting just yet, but my final decision was made. I was going to roadtrip across the entire goddamn United States, and then spend Christmas in New York.

The excitement at leaving grew more intense as late December closed in. The journey was long, but it wasn't as daunting to me as it may be for other people. One thing to know about me is that I can travel like a pioneer. I can drive for days on end and not need to stop. I can sleep in a car and be perfectly comfortable. I can live off whatever food I buy from whatever rest stop I can find. And I can be perfectly entertained listening to music while staring at scenery through the windshield.

I had the route all planned out. Start out east from the lodge, take the backroads until they connect to I-15, go through Las Vegas, then Denver, Chicago, Cleveland, New York. Or as the trip would no doubt blur into my mind: Forest, Desert, Cornfield, cornfield, cornfield, cornfield, city. I had my bags all packed, and I had the SUV I was taking loaded up with everything I would need. Just need to fill the cooler with ice and then pack it with the few cold food items I wanted to take, and I would be ready to head out come the morning. It was that evening, when I literally had everything packed and ready, and I was just sitting down to relax in the lounge for the last time before I left, that my phone rang.

Ana. De. Armas.

First, a brief recap of my previous encounters with Ana De Armas. She began coming to the Lodge in late 2019, where she promptly melted my brain with how hot she was and how amazing she was in bed. She appeared several times for about a month, then was at the Lodge's Xmas party, then left town for work. Then the pandemic started. And then she got involved with a certain actor who we don't need to name here. After that I didn't hear from her. I didn't blame her. Everyone reacted to the pandemic in their own way, and if she found someone to hunker down and be happy with during, more power to her. It just would have been nice if she had snuck off to the Lodge to see me every now and then. You know, like all the other married / taken Lodge members do.

Anyway, As you can expect, her name was one of the last I expected to see on my phone that night. Of course I answered quickly.

"Hello?"

"Hiii, um, it's Ana."

Just the way she said her name hit me like a warm breeze. That accent was burned into my memory from night after night of her whispering into my ear, and hearing it again even over the phone was enough to make me flush.

"Hi Ana. It's been a long time," I said casually.

"I know...I'm...you know how it is," she said sweetly.

"Of course, I understand."

"Listen, um, I'm on the road out of town right now. And I thought maybe I could stop by? I don't know if everyone is still doing that, but I...just thought I would ask?"

Ana's voice still carried her trademark cuteness to it, but she sounded somewhat flustered.

"Yeah sure, you can come by. Don't worry, I've just been sitting here for weeks so it's totally safe," I said, always having to acknowledge the pandemic-elephant in the room.

"Perfect, thanks so much," she said.

"You said you're driving right now?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah it is a...long story, but I just needed to get out of town for a while."

"Alright, well, I'm here. Come on up."

"Perfect. I'll be there soon. Thank you," Ana's voice dropped off. She wasn't exactly her cute bubbly self in the moment. Even with only really knowing her for a month or so before she disappeared I could tell that she was somewhat upset.

She arrived about an hour later, which told me that she had been driving out of Los Angeles for some time before she even called me. That piqued my interest further. I was waiting in the lounge when my phone dinged that a car was coming up the driveway. I flipped on the outside lights and saw Ana's car appear. She pulled in and parked quickly, and then immediately got out and started walking towards the door. When I opened the door, she blew right past me and entered as fast as possible.

I turned and watched her walk into the foyer. She was wearing black, loose-fitted linen pants, and a long-sleeve that had a scooped neck, and an additional opening right above her cleavage. She walked in, and scooped her hand through her hair to push it back out of her face. Then she turned around to face me, although she was still looking at the floor.

"Hello," I said, wanting to start somewhere.

Ana let out a huff of a breath, and then put both her hands on her hips.

"Hi," she said bluntly.

"Look, I don't want to be rude. It's just...it's been a while. And then you suddenly appear at night, so I just want to make sure nothing is going-"

"It's over," Ana said with a fierceness in her eyes.

My heart skipped a bit as her accented words hit my ears.

"Oh?" I raised my eyebrows.

Ana held up one hand in a shrug, and then dropped it.

"Yep. It has to be. It was just..."

Ana trailed off and then ran her fingers through her hair again.

"Can I get a drink?" she asked.

I led her back to the lounge, which had a small bar off to the side for quick refreshments during movie nights. Ana kicked off her shoes and then sat down on the couch, while I went and poured her a drink. When I returned, Ana quickly took the glass and downed about half of it in one gulp. I sat next to her on the couch.

"So, do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

She did. I'm not going to get into all of the details. I'll jump to the important part.

"...so I packed my stuff, and then left. Right then and there. While it was dark. Because I couldn't stand the idea of those fucking paparazzi snapping a picture of me carrying a suitcase through that fucking gate tomorrow morning."

I nodded along the entire time she was talking, just letting her get it all out. When she was finally finished, she hefted out another sigh, and then took another drink.

"So, what are you going to do now?" I asked.

"Get out of town for a little while. I was planning to fly home to Havana for Christmas, but until then I don't want to be photographed alone. Imagine the headlines..."

"I understand," I nodded again.

"I was hoping I could stay here for a little while?" Ana asked, sounding especially sweet with her accent.

My heart skipped another beat, and my head suddenly swarmed with the possibilities. Having Ana all to myself? That could possibly be worth cancelling my entire trip for.

"Of course you can," I said without thinking. Even if I left her here alone, what was the harm in that?

Ana flashed me that sweet smile, and stared at me a moment. Facing her on the couch like this gave me so many ideas, but I held back.

"Thank you," she said, holding the smile as she raised her glass to drink again. She finished it with the next sip.

I continued to look at her as she finished her drink. My mind churned again. If Ana was hurting from this seemingly sudden breakup, she may not have been in the mood like I would normally expect her to be. Not to sound like a jerk, but I thought that was an important thing to establish.

"Look, Ana, I'm not going to pretend I don't understand what you're going through right now. I know in the past we've been...yeah. But if you just want to be alone I can-"

My sentence was interrupted by Ana pouncing forward. It happened so fast I could hardly react. One second Ana was sitting there, and then she was instantly on top of me, with both hands grabbing my face as she pressed hers against it. I felt her amazing lips press against mine, and Ana let out a moan as she kissed deeply. All that happened before I heard the ice cube in her empty glass clink as it fell to the floor.

I kissed back as Ana held onto my face. She shifted herself into a more comfortable position, straddling my hips and pushing me back against the couch. My hands went to Ana's thighs. From the first touch I realized just how much I had missed getting to touch Ana. I instantly groped my way to her ass, and held onto it tightly. Ana responded by grinding her hips down into me, and her next kiss was accompanied by an urgent, increasingly aroused moan. After she pressed and rubbed her hips into me several times, she leaned up a bit and reached down with both hands. Obviously my cock had taken notice of what was happening already, and was getting seriously hard in my pants. Ana's hands groped for it, and then grabbed the outline of my bulge through my pants.

When I let out a sharp breath from feeling Ana's hands go for it, she released it. She pulled back, and that ecstatic smile formed across her face again. Ana bounced happily in my lap, giving a little dance and raising both her hands up. That was one of the things I loved about being with Ana physically, the way she emoted with her entire body.

Both her arms went above her head as her hands waved back and forth. As she did, I looked down and saw her shirt pulling up to reveal her stomach. I couldn't delay seeing any more of Ana for another second, and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. Ana continued her happy sways as I pulled it up and over her head. The curve of the bottom of her tits revealed she wasn't wearing a bra, so the first thing I saw was her amazing tits, and then hair falling back down to her shoulders.

Ana only looked down at me for a second, but that was enough to drive me completely crazy. She smiled and gave a tiny giggle as she reached up and brushed her hair out of her face with both her index fingers. That would be enough on its own, but she was doing this with her tits out. The only way I could respond to that was by pulling her back into me. Only this time I didn't go for her lips.

Ana's teeth clenched into an excited grinning giggle as my mouth went to her tits. It seemed those nipples were always waiting, and this time was no different. My lips locked onto one of them as my tongue went out and began circling it. Ana leaned back and pushed her chest forward, and an excited gasp came out of her mouth. She arched her back further, pressing her tits into my face. She went back so far that she grabbed the back of my head, and that was seemingly the only thing keeping her from falling backward off the couch. I switched my tongue to her other nipple to give it the same treatment, and then went back and forth until I felt both of them become stiff and hard in my mouth.

"Ay...yes..." Ana moaned.

She pulled herself back into me, lifting my head to kiss me again.

"Touch me more..." Ana whispered.

My hands went to the waistband of her pants, first feeling along the top and then finding the tied sash tightening them around her waist. I grabbed one end of it, and began to pull it free from the bow it was tied into. Now loose, I started to run my index fingers inside the waistband of the pants, teasing them away from her skin the tiniest bit. Instead of pulling them down there, I grabbed Ana by the waist and then turned us around entirely. Ana landed on the couch next to me with her legs hanging off it as she slouched down. She giggled and looked up at me, grabbing my face again as I leaned down on top of her.

We both had the same idea at the same time, and as I started to pull down her pants with one hand, Ana reached down with both. I started to eased them down, revealing a pair of pink panties with a black waistband. But before I could see them entirely, Ana hooked both her thumbs around them, and began to pull them down along with her pants. The two of us pushed them down together until they rounded Ana's knees and then fell to the floor, revealing her entire body, namely that appetizing, perfectly smooth pussy.

Ana kicked her pants away as one arm reached up and hooked around the back of my shoulders. I did the same to her, reaching down and cradling her from underneath, which pulled us closer together. Ana laid back on the couch, and I leaned down on top of her. One of my hands caressed down her thigh, and that was all the prompt Ana needed. One smile later, Ana parted her legs by hooking one of them over my lap, and my hand went between her legs.

My fingers found Ana's pussy. I rubbed from top to bottom, letting the tips of my fingers go over her lips down to her opening. Then I applied just enough force for my middle and ring fingers to slip inside her. Ana gasped as she felt it, then she started to sink back deeper into the couch. I followed her, keeping my face close to hers. There was no way I was letting her lips get far from mine. When I raised my fingers back up, I began to massage her pussy in a circle focusing on her clit.

"Ayyyyy" Ana moaned, her accent turning high-pitched.

I leaned down and kissed her again. Ana hungrily kissed back, gripping me tightly as her breath huffed from her nose onto my face. As she moaned again, Ana reached down with one hand and grabbed my wrist. With a quick movement, she pushed my hand down lower to bring my fingers back to the opening of her pussy. I extended my middle and ring fingers again, and slid them back inside Ana's pussy. She moaned again as I began to slowly pump them inside of her, and then her lips moved to my neck.

"More..." Ana moaned against me.

I moved my fingers faster, letting them slide back and forth inside her with a faster, harder pace. Ana moaned louder, her hips swaying a bit. Then I started going faster. My fingers began to make an audibly wet noise as Ana's pussy clenched them tightly while her wetness began to coat my knuckles. The two of us looked down, saw my hand as a blur, and Ana moaned again as she fell back onto the couch.

"Ahhhh...taste me..." Ana moaned as she sank backwards.

I was already moving between her legs as she said it. One of them went up onto the back of the couch, while the other dangled off the side, which gave me a wide open space to drop my head. I took both her thighs in my hands as my mouth went to her pussy, and immediately began licking her with an urgent fury. Ana's moans got louder this time, and more high-pitched. While my tongue went up her pussy to taste her, Ana brought one hand to the back of my head. In a fit of lustful need, Ana's fingers gripped my hair and pulled me into her pussy even harder. I pushed my tongue against her clit and started to lick with a great deal of pressure.

"Yes...yes...there....right there...." Ana cried out.

After that, she let out one more sharp cry. Then her other hand went to my head, and made absolutely sure to the best of her ability that I didn't pull away. I continued to work my tongue against her clit as Ana's hips began to move underneath me. Then her legs began to shake. There was a one-second lull where Ana went silent, and then her entire body exploded in a desperately needed orgasm. Her back arched as one leg pulled her up higher on the couch, and she let out one loud, continuous moan.

Even when the orgasm was done, Ana held onto my head, guiding me up and down and bidding me to continue eating her pussy. I did just like she wanted, taking special care to taste every inch of it. I could literally taste how wet she was, and really it was all I could do to keep her from dripping onto the couch. I did so until Ana pulled me on top of her and then down for another kiss. Although I still had my clothes on, Ana wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in. We started kissing again, until Ana began to speak between each one.

"I want you to fuck me..." Ana urged. "Fuck me like you did the last time I was here...then fuck me however you want..."

"Let's go to my room..." I suggested, knowing that an interaction with Ana couldn't possibly be contained to a couch.

Ana released me from her legs and allowed me to get up. The suggestion was taken to heart as Ana quickly rolled off the couch and then popped back up. She giddily bounced around, completely nude, as I got off the couch. Then the two of us began to move quickly. Ana led the way, leaving the lounge and walking back into the foyer. The main lights were still on, so the image of a fully nude Ana De Armas walking through the hall and then beginning to ascend the stairs was burned into my memory.

When we reached my bedroom, Ana happily spun in a circle to take in the sight of it once again. As if realizing where she was, she happily bounced around again like she had a ton of excess energy to burn off. I followed her, but was barely through the doorway when Ana saw my bed and leapt onto it. She rolled onto her stomach and stretched out her arms to feel it, but then locked her eyes onto me, and quickly rolled off.

I was three steps from the bed when Ana came to me again. Moving towards me had her hair bouncing into the air and then back down over her shoulders, ensuring that I looked straight at her tits again. She was in slow motion for a moment as she came toward me, or maybe that was just how my brain registered it. Her entire body, with her fit, smooth shape and her perfect skin, as well as that perfect face and those eyes that seemed to be on fire. The whole thing pushed me into overdrive.

Ana recognized the look in my eye as we pressed ourselves together again. Immediately we began to make out, and Ana began to pull off my clothes with no regard to teasing or pacing. My shirt was off in one swift motion, and Ana began to pull at my pants the same way. They were quickly opened and pulled down, and I stepped out of them as Ana reached the edge of the bed. Her eyes locked onto my cock, and then both her hands gripped it tightly.

Both of Ana's hands held my cock, and then squeezed it. I was already fully hard, but the pressure from her hands made me feel it start to throb. Ana's fingers and palms felt soft and smooth, no matter how hard she gripped it. She jerked it a couple times, and then began to turn me around to guide me to the bed. She pushed me against the edge of the bed, raised her hands to my face for another kiss, and then dropped them down to push me onto it. I landed on the bed in a sitting position, while Ana began to sink to her knees. After one more killer smile, and her brushing her hair back behind her ears, Ana grabbed my cock with both hands and leaned forward.

Ana had my cock delicately set between her fingers, and when she leaned in those green-yellow eyes stared up at me. Then her mouth opened, and she eased her tongue out towards the tip of my cock. It connected at the underside of my tip, and then Ana swayed her head slowly from side to side, taking her tongue with it as she began to circle the tip of my cock. The tease was so good I didn't even notice she was going lower, not until the next movement of her head had her lips wrapping around the tip. I moaned and watched as Ana slid her lips up and down the tip a few times, and then went deeper. Her cheeks sucked in as her lips pursed out, and my cock went wild with the sensation. While sucking, her tongue continued to swirl around my cock inside her mouth. All the while those eyes stared up at me.