Brocurious Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike finally gets what he has been asking for from his Bro.
6.7k words
4.71
28.2k
48

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Ehm, so...how do you want to do this?''

Mike shrugged.

''I guess I have to get into position first. I think it will be easier if I'll face away from you.''

''Oh, okay... Sure.''

Mike turned around and got into doggy position. No one could've told me that I'd ever see Mike on my bed like this.

''God damn, Mike! Why is your ass so big?''

''I don't know, man! I take that as a compliment, though. Tell me when you'll get hard, okay?''

I already forgot about the video as my stare focused on Mike's behind. That view and the moans from our tv made my dick instantly jump up. Fuck, I couldn't tell him that I was hard already.

''Yeah, just give me a sec Mike.''

''Sure do, Bro!''

Not knowing what to do, I positioned myself behind Mike so my dick was hanging above his ass and started jacking off. My body was on fire already. Why was I so horny?

''Almost got it up! One sec.''

The thought of accidentally cumming and unloading on Mike's back made me pick up the pace on my dick. Fuck! Jacking off like this felt way too good. I froze as Mike turned his head back to look at me and then at my dick.

''Oh! So you are hard already?''

What should I say?

''Yeah, that video is so hot! It makes me horny every time.''

He looked at the screen now.

''Yeah, it's pretty hot. I'll get hard, thanks to that video, soon too. Uh... We need a condom.''

''Oh, right! Right! Right! Lucky for you, it's right here in my drawer.''

I leaned over to pull out a condom from my stash. Mike jerked.

''Oh! Hey there.''

How did I not realize what I did? Not only was my chest pressed against Mike's back, but my raw dick was touching his ass! I pushed Mike too hard as I was trying to pull away from him. He hit his head against the bed frame.

''Ouch!''

''FUCK! Oh god, sorry! Sorry!''

''Chill, man! It's nothing... Just get that condom on.''

I did as Mike told me. The condom slid comfortably around my dick after some adjusting. My brain stopped comprehending what was happening at this point.

''It's on.''

Mike looked back at my condom-covered cock. He licked his lips and scooted himself closer to me. Our thighs touched. My dick was so close to poking him.

''Fuck Mike! This is crazy.''

''What do you mean! It's nothing. Just practice. You're helping a bro out.''

''Yeah... It's like a workout... You are just training to become stronger.''

''Exactly! Like when I need you to spot me!''

''I can do that!''

I grabbed my dick and tilted it towards Mike's ass. Electricity rushed through my body as my dick pressed against his butt.

Fucking hell!

''NO, WAIT!''

Mike screamed but didn't move.

''We forgot lube!''

''Oh...''

I pressed my hips into Mike as a tingling sensation filled my shaft. It felt so good that I wanted to start rubbing against him.

''Do you have lube, Bro? I forgot mine at Jessica's.''

''Sorry Mike, the girls I fuck always have lube.''

''Fuck! Okay... Just use a lot of spit, okay?''

I did not care at this point and spat on my dick. Twice. The first gush of spit landed on Mike's ass. I watched how it dripped into his crack. Perfect.

''Don't worry. The condom has some lube on it.''

Mike did not say anything. He exhaled deeply. I was sliding my dick up and down Mike's ass on reflex. His body felt so good against mine. Warm and soft but also hard and strong, which I've never felt against my dick before!

''You can just put it in. I already opened up under the shower a bit.''

''Good boy!''

What on gods name possessed me to say that? Mike didn't reply, but I noticed his asshole twitch. That was my sign to go in.

''I'm gonna put it in now.''

Mike flexed his back and ass as his body tensed. He looked even bigger now. What a stud! My head poked his closed hole. I started to push in slowly. So tight! I could feel Mike twitch. He was trying to relax.

''Holy shit! Bro, go slow!''

''The tip is not even in. Relax.''

I started caressing Mike's back as he huffed. His colossal body moved with every breath.

Squelch.

The head of my dick was entirely inside now as Mike's ass lips engulfed me.

''Ohhh!''

Wow, his moan was high-pitched!

''There you go! The tip is in.''

I didn't want to waste any more time and started pushing again. I've fucked girls in the ass before, but Mike was exceptionally tight. It was heaven! I wanted my whole dick in there asap.

Squelch. Squelch.

''Holly Shit man!''

More and more of my dick disappeared inside the hole.

One final push!

My dick completely disappeared between the mountains that were Mike's ass cheeks.

''Argh!''

Mike moaned and looked back at his probed ass in shock!

''Uhhh. Fuck Bro, it's in!''

''Yeah, it's all in! You took it like a champ!''

''Fuck, it's so big! Bigger than my dildo!''

I squeezed Mike's ass admiring it.

''It's so much warmer than my dildo.''

''Want to fuck it like you do your dildo?''

''...Yeah. Fuck me with it!''

My dick was so fucking hard right now. I could feel it twitch inside Mike's ass. Without waiting for any second longer, I started to fuck Mike. Slowly but steadily at first.

''Ohh!!....GAH! Huff! Huff!''

''Deep breaths, Mike! You are doing so good.''

''UUUHHHH... Bro! Fuck!''

His voice didn't sound like him at all! It was much higher and slutier! It turned me on so much. I couldn't help it and started fucking harder, slapping my hips against his ass. I watched as my dick went in and out of Mike.

Squelch. Squelch. Squelch.

''You are so tight, man!''

''FUCK! You are so, AHH, so big!''

Here I was, fucking my best friend in the ass, and it felt so good! I could not stand it anymore and started really fucking Mike. His ass slapped against my stomach every time I entered him fully. I was fucking him deep and hard. Damn, he was very good at this, considering it was his first time. Then it hit me.

He was a virgin in some sense. I was the first to fuck him. The first man to stick his dick inside him. This huge fucking stud with a bubble butt. I grabbed Mike's tits, pressed my whole body against his, and took a deep breath. The smell was amazing. Familiar and strong. I started jackhammering his huge butt. It felt so fucking good.

''Aahhhh! Fuuuccckkk!''

''GAH! Humph.''

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

''Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Broooo! Fuuuuckkk''

''You...GAH! Feel good?''

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

''You are... AH! Fucking the, uhhhshit out of me!''

''That's right! Cause you asked for it! With that big juicy ass of yours! Fuck Yeah!''

''I can feel it!... So deep!''

Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap.

Mike's butt jiggled in a mesmerizing way with every single of my thrusts!

I stopped for a sec to catch my breath. I was breathing heavenly onto Mike's neck. I synced my breathing with the descent and ascent of his chest. Barely a second went by when Mike started pushing his ass against me! My dick disappeared inside his hole again.

''Hungry boy!''

He looked at me and nodded. Fuck! His face was so fucking sexy right now! I wanted to kiss him but instead just smiled at him. He was fucking himself on my dick by now.

''Mmhhh! Good job! You're making me feel so good! I'm about to cum if you keep this up.''

He looked back at me with pleading eyes and started to fuck me faster.

''Oh yeah? Do you like that? My ass milking you? Want to jizz in it?''

''Fuck yeah, Bro!''

''Uhhh! Am I a good bro milking you like that?''

''You're the best, bro! AHHH! AAAHHHH! FUCK BRO! I'm cumming''

I rammed into Mike and stayed as deep inside him as I could.

I haven't cum this hard in a long time. My whole body shivered. Mike was moaning with me in unison with every spurt of my orgasm. Mike looked so hot. I wanted to kiss him on the forehead but didn't. I stayed inside him till I caught my breath but eventually let my dick slip out. One last moan escaped Mike's lips.

''Thanks... Thanks for helping me out, bro.''

''No problem. Jessica is going to have fun with you, dude.''

I wanted to laugh all the craziness of what just happened off, but Mike just stared at me concerned, got up, and left. He just left like that, disappearing into that fucking bathroom again. It felt like a punch in the gut. I wanted to curl up inside my bed and never come out. I pulled my condom off and realized Mike came all over my bed. His jizz was everywhere. My legs were shaky; honestly, I felt like crying, but I just got dressed and started leaving.

Before leaving our apartment, I screamed at the shut bathroom door.

''Clean your jizz off of my bed faggot!''

The door slammed behind me as I went out into the night.

I called our coach and asked him if I could come over. It's embarrassing, but he's like a father figure to Mike and me. We don't have any adults around to whom we could reach out. I don't want to go to any of my friends because they'll probably figure out something was off. The last thing I wanted was someone trying to figure out what happened.

Coach Tom agreed for me to come over. He told us the first day that he would always be supportive and available if we needed him. Coach Tom was a good friend of our high school coach. He promised him that he'd take care of us. On the other hand, train the living shit out of us. He also helped us get out scholarships.

I was relieved that I had a place where I could crash today. The bus I took to Coaches place was empty. My chest felt like it was going to explode. I didn't want to think about what had just happened. Why did I say that horrible thing to Mike as I was leaving? I've always been a good friend to him. We sometimes fought, sure, but I never really hurt him. This time it felt like I did.

I couldn't take it anymore and started crying. Thank god no one was around. It was just so wrong! Not what we did that felt like the best thing in the world, but what I said and how we acted afterward. The situation I was in right now was wrong! Did Mike do something wrong, or was it me? Maybe it was the both of us.

Coach's place is awesome!

He lives in a small mansion with his wife and two daughters. I was getting nervous as I stood in front of their gate. Was Coach Tom rich? How do you act around a rich guy's house? My brain wanted my legs to turn around and leave, but the front door's opening stopped me. Coach stepped out. Man, was he a specimen!

I told myself I'd want to look exactly like him when I will be his age. Broad shoulders, thick muscles, a perfectly trimmed porn mustache, and thick dark hair with some gray in it. Coach was wearing grey sweatpants and a black shirt. He started running towards the gate and waved at me with a sincere smile. I noticed his pecs bouncing as he ran towards me. He ran his hand through his thick hair before stopping and forcefully opening the gate.

''Hey, Coach!''

''Hey there! Sorry...Gah! This thing broke a couple of days ago.''

I watched his bicep flex as he started pulling on the metal. His shirt barely managed to contain the muscles. That's how you know a man is big!

''I think that's enough! Squeeze through!''

My ass got stuck between the gate as I tried to fit through. Coach grabbed me by the hips and pulled me out.

''That's a Big boy! There we go!''

He patted me on the shoulder, as his smile widened. I might've started blushing a little.

That's why I loved Coach. Well, that's why the whole team loved him. He was reassuring and made us feel strong.

''Come on in! Martha just made dinner.''

Dinner went by okay, but I must admit that it made me feel weird. Not only couldn't I stop thinking about what the fuck I was doing here but seeing Coach and his family made me think of my parents and the fact that we never had family dinners like this.

It was tough. Sometimes I think I will never be normal because of my parent's neglect. There's a loneliness in me that will never go away. It's like a black hole. The thing is that Mike used to fill that hole a little, but now it was completely open and devouring me from the inside.

I helped out in the kitchen and listened to Martha telling me to come over more often because her husband was going crazy with all the girls in the house. I laughed it off while Coach was nodding at Martha from the living room while trying to console their daughters' petty fight. After dinner, Coach took me around the house for a tour.

This place is so beautiful!

It had everything! An office, a gym, huge bathrooms, a garage, a pool, and even a small library! We stopped the tour as we returned to the living room. The girls and Martha weren't there, probably because it was late.

''Wow, coach! You're living the life. I wish to have a house like this one day.''

Coach put his big hand on my shoulder.

''It's all ahead of you, boy. I see big things in your future. I shouldn't say this, but I think you're a star.''

He winked at me, and I felt warmth in my stomach.

''Don't say that! I might disappoint you. We never know.''

''Oh, stop with the self-pity! Not in my house.''

''Sorry, sir.''

''And you don't have to call me sir.''

''Okay, sir...fuck I mean.''

I scratched my head.

''HAHA, never mind, it's a fine boy.''

There was that warm feeling again as I heard Coach's deep laughter. I desperately wanted to ask Tom where the fuck the money for this house came from, but I didn't. It didn't feel polite to ask. Martha didn't have a job, and there was no way he could make that much money just by coaching.

''Hey, listen! I'm glad you called and took my offer. You showed me that you trust me today. I value that... You can come over whenever you need something.''

''Thanks, coach. It means a lot to me too. I... It's just...''

Oh, for fucks sake, I felt like crying again.

''Hey, it's okay! You don't have to tell me anything. I told you to reach out whenever!

I know how challenging life can be sometimes. No matter what it is.''

''Coach I...''

''Wanna play some PlayStation?!''

That caught me off guard.

''Oh! Heck yeah!''

A spark lit up inside me.

''Get on the coach!''

''Oh, Frick Coach! You've got a PS5!''

''Hahaha yeah...''

''So you're a gamer?''

''I guess you could say that.''

''Oh wow! I have a gamer coach!''

''HAHA, you are cracking me up boy!''

We sat down on the Coach and started playing. I let go of all my worries. This was just what I wanted. Excitement rushed through me as I was about to play on a PS5 for the first time.

We played into the night, not worrying about waking the house. We had all the time because tomorrow was Sunday. I couldn't believe this man, was he real?

''Damn, that game is making me sweat! Can I get more comfortable?''

''Sure thing, coach!''

I continued focusing on the game as I tried to survive the last wave of enemies, but my eyes drifted over to coach for a sec. He was taking off his sweatpants!

Okay, why not?

He got them off and put his feet on the small table in front of the coach. He sighed in relief. I got another glance at Coach. I've never seen him without pants on, so I had to check out his physique. I mean, I was admiring his form. Coach was wearing black underwear and long dark blue socks. WoW, even his feet are enormous. But those legs! Goddamn! Strong Af.

We didn't make it through the last wave of enemies, and our characters died in brutal ways. Coach let the controller drop on his legs.

''We almost had it! Damn! Fuck those nazi German zombies!''

''HAHA! Yeah, Fuck em.''

''Damn, Coach! I've got to say. You have one big pair of legs.''

''Oh, these?''

He gave his legs a whack.

''Yeah, they got pretty big with the years.''

He was caressing his hairy legs now.

''Man, I wish I had legs as big as you, coach.''

''Oh, don't you worry! When I was your age, my legs weren't nearly as big as yours are.''

''Nah! You're just saying that to make me feel better.''

''Stop with the self-pity again! Get those pants off! Show me those legs!''

''Okay! Take a look yourself.''

I took off my pants and put my feet next to Coach's feet on the table.

''There we go! Look at those!''

He gave my legs a whack now. That made me happy for some reason.

''Look, there are almost the same as mine are now! Scoot closer.''

I lifted my butt and sat beside Coach, our big thighs touching. He smelled good. He had that typical smell of cologne mixed with a bit of musk. The hair on his legs pleasantly tingled against my skin. Coach started shaking my and his thighs with his hands.

''Look at those! Both legs so big and strong! All that hard work!''

''Haha! Okay, you're right! My legs are pretty big.''

''Just as I was saying. Now I'm a little intimidated 'cause they are almost the same size as mine.''

I wanted to say like father like son, but thank god I didn't! I was confused again. Why would I say that? He was not my dad. But maybe I wanted him to be. Yeah, I wanted something like that.

Coach stopped shaking our legs but continued to knead my muscles. it felt really nice. My right foot touched Coach's foot, and I could swear he was curling it against mine.

He let go of me and got up from the coach. He bent down to pick up his sweatpants, and I watched the fabric on his ass stretch to the max as he bent down. He turned toward me, and his bulge was inches from my face. I looked up at him. He looked like a statue from this point of view.

''I had so much fun today, but I'm pretty tired. What about you.''

''Yeah, me too, Coach. I had a long day.''

''Come on, I will bring you up to your room.''

''Oh no, it's fine! I can sleep here.''

''Don't kid yourself! Up Up!''

He motioned for me to stand.

I practically jumped up from the coach.

The guest room I was going to sleep in had a beautiful bed I immediately wanted to jump into but had to get cleaned first.

''You have your small bathroom behind that door. Sleep as long as you like.''

''Thank you, Coach! Really! I don't know what to say.''

''It's fine! It's no big deal! And thank YOU for making me feel like a kid again. I had so much fun today.''

''Yeah, me too!''

''Sleep well!''

''You too, Coach!''

The door to my temporary room closed.

The silence hit me as I felt myself getting back to normal again.

What was that? That man! He made me feel like a different person. When I was around him, I felt so young. Oh my god, what was wrong with me? I've never been like this. I threw my clothes to the floor and went to wash myself off.

I calmed down once I was in bed, but then reality started knocking at my door again, and I started to think about Mike.

I could feel the black hole inside me again. I felt so lonely and angry. My bed was huge and had a bunch of pillows on it. I took the biggest one and started to hug it.

I'm not gonna cry! I'm a man! Don't be a pussy! That didn't help. Now I was even angrier. Fuck this! Fuck me, and fuck Mike!

I pulled out my phone and searched for some bullshit cheerleader porn. I needed the distraction. Once I came, fatigue set over me, and I finally managed to close my eyes.

That night was horrible. Once I finally fell asleep, my mind started to torment me with the nightmare I had. We were playing a match, and we lost because Mike began arguing with me during the game. The whole field started booing at us, and we both stood naked! People were calling me a failure, and guys were pushing me around and calling me a faggot.

The commotion got so bad that I lost sight of Mike completely. Coach, who was the only person who didn't attack me, rescued me. He carried me off the field as I curled up in his arms, still naked. He took me to his truck and told me he would drive me home wherever that was. I was so relieved at that moment. Seconds later, Coach said I disappointed him today, and I curled up in his car seat.

The road was endless, but we finally stopped at an empty street. I watched as Coach drove away in his car, leaving me alone. I spent the rest of my dream running down the road, trying to find someone or a place to stay. There was no one. There was no place I would call home: just a barren road ahead and cold asphalt.

12