Brocurious Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My whole body shook as I awoke from that terrible nightmare. The morning sun hit my face. I started rubbing my face as if that would make the fatigue disappear.

I stretched my body but couldn't get up from bed yet. It felt too damn cozy. It was getting hot under the covers, and my morning boner came to my attention. I lowered the blanket and greeted my hard dick. I played with it a little and let it smack against my abs several times. I started feeling hornier, so I got to jacking off. My mind was blank as I wasn't able to think much yet. It was too early.

My feet started rubbing against each other and the bed as my body got hotter. I closed my eyes, but they quickly shot open when the sound of the guest room door opening echoed through the room.

''Hey, BudWOAH!''

My whole body froze, dick still in hand, as Coach Tom's figure appeared before me. His face expressed shock, and his mouth was agape. I wasn't able to say anything.

''I...I'm so sorry I shouldn't barge in like that!''

Coach turned around.

Oh my god!

I jumped out of bed, almost stumbling to the floor.

''Fuck! No, I'm sorry! Sorry! This is so embarrassing, Coach. Please, kill me. I didn't mean to.''

He immediately turned around again. I was still naked and tried to cover my hard-on with my hands. It didn't work.

''Heyyy! It's okay! Totally fine. Nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm a man; I get it. You can get right back to it, but I just wanted to wake you up cause it's 2 pm. Aaaand imma head out already. Yes, leave you to it!"

Coach started backing away to the door stumbling over his feet but catching himself.

''Just come downstairs when you're ready. I've left you some breakfast on the counter.''

The door closed, and I fell to my knees.

When will this torment end? A person can only take so much.

Thankfully Coach was an expert at acting as if nothing happened, and I played along. The food left for me wasn't delicious, but Coach said it was the best bodybuilder breakfast.

''Got any plans for today?''

''Yeah! I'm just gonna head out. I have to get back.''

''That's fine. Remember, you are welcome back here whenever.''

''Thanks, Coach! I'm so grateful for this; I needed it.''

''I'm so happy I could help out my big boy!''

He smiled and patted my shoulder. The way he said big boy. It gave me a weird feeling. My knees felt weak.

Honestly, I wanted to stay here all week but I had to get back. I know I did not do anything wrong but just barging into someone's home like that, I still felt like I did something impolite.

I was so nervous before returning to our place, but when I got there, Mike wasn't there. I thought he went to the gym, but then I noticed half our stuff was gone. To be exact, it was only Mike's stuff. Then I saw the paper on the kitchen table.

Sorry for not saying anything. I moved in with Jessica. You know, into that apartment her parents just bought for her.

Please don't let anybody move in! I might come back anytime.

See you at Uni

What the fuck! I was so over everything that I barely reacted to this new information. I spent the rest of the day playing video games while my phone was on mute. I wanted to disappear for a while.

Waking up on Monday was especially hard. Not only was I drained, but the anxiety of seeing Mike killed me. I imagined all kinds of interactions that could go wrong. We could act as if nothing had happened. Like everything was fine. That didn't happen, though.

What happened was way worse than I imagined. Mike completely ignored me. He treated me like any other dude at Uni. Like he didn't know me. I barely got him to say goodbye to me. That broke me. The day dragged on like hell, but I finally returned to our place. Or just my place now.

I stood there in the kitchen doing nothing. I wanted to cook something, but I was too tired. I had had enough. Sadness and anger enveloped me entirely as I crumbled onto the kitchen floor. Tears ran down my face, and I couldn't control the sobs. The pain was just too much. I broke down.

Two weeks passed, and I managed to get a grip on myself. I had to distract myself and had girls over almost every night.

Our year was going on a trip in one day.

I almost called in sick because they assigned Mike and me to our own room, but then I thought fuck it. Besides, I'm not a pushover. The trip was hella ass. The dorm rooms we had were tiny. Two small beds and one shelf, that's it. We were supposed to do a bullshit project that no one cared about. It was supposed to go on for a week, and we spent the days on the group project.

At least everyone got drunk in the evenings and had some fun. Mike was still ignoring me, and I started to do the same. Was it childish? Sure, but what else should I do? Tomorrow was supposed to be the last day. I was getting ready to sleep. Both my and Mike's legs were dangling off of the little beds. If we weren't in the situation we are in right now, we'd probably connect the two beds to make it harder for us to fall off them.

I got into bed. I debated taking my socks off but decided to leave them on since I liked wearing them to bed. Mike wanted to turn off the lights, but I told him not to. I wanted to finish a comic I was reading.

''K! Goodnight.''

''Goodnight, Mike.''

Fuck why were we like this? Things could've just been normal between us.

Mike got onto his bed, and it started screeching. He closed his eyes.

I wanted to start reading, but I couldn't stop thinking about how dumb this whole situation was. I looked at Mike, dozing off to sleep in only his underwear. His face seemed so unbothered. I wanted to go over there and shake him until he became the Mike I knew again.

Fuck you, Mike! Do you want to act like I don't exist? I can do the same for you!

I'll show you unbothered.

I slid off my underwear and pulled out my dick. Let's pretend like Mike is not even here!

I started to jack off and play with my nipples. It felt good. I beat my meat furiously, hoping Mike would open his eyes and notice. So he did!

''What the fuck, dude! What are you doing? I'm right here?!''

I continued to jack off.

''Oh, so now you finally acknowledge that I'm here? Guess it just took me pulling my dick out! Is that what I have to do to get your attention?''

''What?! Stop being annoying!''

''Oh no! You're the annoying one not saying anything and MOVING OUT WITHOUT A WARNING!''

I was going so hard on my dick now that it almost hurt.

''Oh, come on! As if that was such a big deal.''

''Of course, it was! Ohhh! Fuck!''

''God damn! Could you stop jerking off? What the fuck is wrong with you?!''

''Oh no. I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want.''

''I said stop jerking off in front of me, you perv!''

''Make me!''

Suddenly Mike jumped up and threw his massive body onto mine. I grabbed him by his wrists, and we started tussling. He tried to position himself on top of me. After some back and forth, Mike's legs ended up on both sides of my hips. We were of equal strength, and this fight was going nowhere.

''You bastard! AGH! How dare you pull out your dick on me like that!''

''Oh Fuck you, Mike! GAH! I don't care!''

That's when I realized the pleasant sensation around my dick. Mike positioned himself in a way that made him buck against my dick. I felt my cock head move over his underwear to the start of his smooth back.

My expression changed, and so did Mike's. Our fighting got weaker, but we still wrestled a bit. I felt my cheeks turn red.

I wasn't letting go of Mike's wrists. He looked at me with a blank stare. I swear I could feel him thrust his hips on my dick, so I returned the movement.

The sensation of my dick rubbing against his ass gave me goosebumps. That's when Mike completely sat down on my stomach and stopped moving. So did I.

We stared at each other. The sound of our heavy breathing filled the room. I was waiting for him to say something, but he just thrusted his hips instead. At that moment, all my anger and frustration let loose.

I grabbed his underwear and ripped it open, exposing his asshole. My dick landed between his checks, and I started sandwich fucking Mike. He was bopping up and down, reaching back with one hand to feel my hard dick against his ass. It felt amazing. Pure instinct took control of me.

I spat in my hand, smearing spit all over my dick and then Mike's hole. In the meantime, Mike's big hand worked my spit-covered dick and positioned the tip against his hole. After smearing his hole, I put my fingers inside Mike's wet mouth. He started sucking obediently. His moans drove me crazy. As he looked at me with puppy eyes, I watched him suck on my fingers. He was telling me to fuck him, so I slid my dick inside him. My fingers flopped out of his mouth.

''GOOAAAHH!''

I was inside him with one strong push, and he took my dick.

Wow, he took it well.

''GUH!''

I started thrusting my hips and burying my dick deep inside. It felt like heaven.

''No! This is wrong! We need to stop!''

Thomp! Thomp! Thomp!

''I can't stop Mike!''

Thrust! Thrust! Thrust!

''But bro! This is gay! We are not gay!''

The bed squeaked with every thrust of my dick.

''You are so big, Bro!... Oh fuck it! Just continue fucking me!''

My bed sounded like it was about to break, but that was the last thing I cared about now. All I cared about was filling Mike and watching him bop up and down my dick like a pro!

Mike looked at me. Mouth open wide and eyes filled with shock.

I went crazy and started jackhammering his hole. He grabbed me around the neck to steady himself.

''AAAHHHHHHHH!''

''Yeah, take it!''

''AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!''

''Good boy!''

This was way too intense. I was about to cum! I had to pull out and take a breather.

Mike farted as my dick slit out his hole. I didn't give a fuck. It was hot.

''Why'd you stop?''

''You...You were going to make me cum! Hold on a sec.''

And that's when it happened. Mike leaned over and put his sloppy mouth against mine. We kissed. Finally! Everything was right! He pulled his face away from mine after a while.

''I want you to fuck me! I want that big dick!''

''Oh I bet you do!''

He smiled and got off of me. He got on his bed with his back and spread his legs for me. I watched as his already used hole started twitching at me.

''Stuff me, bro!''

''That's so fucking hot!''

I got over to him. I kissed him again as I let my dick slip right where it belonged. Mike moaned inside my mouth. God, was I happy. Mike's ass made a wet sound when my dick entered him, but it turned me on even more. I could feel his muscles relax and contract with my dick going in and out. It felt like he wanted to grip my dick with his ass. No pussy felt this tight and warm!

''You are making me feel so good, Mike!''

He just looked at me with big puppy eyes and smiled. I started thrusting deeper and harder now. I grabbed his whole body so we wouldn't fall off the bed. Whoever slept next to our room must've heard us, but I did not care.

''Oh Fuck, Bro! Fuck Yeah! Dick me down!''

We both were sweating all over by now. This was a great workout. I grabbed Mike's massive pecs as I continued to pump.

''Yeah, you like them, big boy? Squeeze 'em!''

I squeezed and watched as Mike's sweaty pecs jumped every time my hips pushed into him.

''You like big bros tits? Uhhh!''

I wanted to suck on them but was too concentrated on giving Mike my dick. I moved my hands from squeezing his pecks to his arms and biceps. Mike flexed for me. My god, was he muscled! All those years of hard work. I couldn't believe I was fucking a specimen like this!

''I'm about to cum, Mike! FUCK!''

''Inside?!''

Mike was still flexing as I started coming inside his muscle butt.

''Fuck, dude! Here it comes!''

''Give Big Bro that protein!''

My dick was shooting load after load. My body felt like it was about to explode, and I started screaming. I wasn't moving anymore and let my dick unload deep inside Mike's gut.

''I can feel it! It's so warm inside!''

The last jet of cum shot out of my dick, and I felt my body collapse.

I put my forehead against Mike's. We started panting in unison. His breath felt hot against my face and neck. We smelled of cum, sweat, and spit. I looked down at Mike and realized he came too. A coating of cum covered his abs and chest. His dick was still hard and twitching. I felt my dick getting softer inside Mike's ass. His ass muscles were still squeezing my dick. I could feel the filled hole squeeze with every twitch of his dick. I looked him in the eyes and saw pure ecstasy.

''UGH! I never... Came like that! It was amazing! I could feel it in my whole body! Damn bro! What have you done to me?''

''Hah! I don't know, man. You were amazing, though, too. No pussy I ever fucked felt as good as yours!''

''Dude! I don't have a pussy!''

''My dick sure disagrees!''

As we both laughed, Mike's hole relaxed, and my dick flopped out of him.

''Ugh!''

His ass made that weird farting sound again.

''Sorry bout that!''

''It's fine, dude.''

I moved away a little to check out the mess I had just made. There it was. Mike's tight pink hole! All wet and twitchy. I didn't know, guys; buttholes moved like that. With every breath Mike took, his hole twitched a bit, and cum oozed out of it. I wanted to push my face against the opening and clean it up, but that would be disgusting, right?

Instead, I got up and passed Mike a towel.

He wiped himself clean.

''That was crazy, Mike!''

''Yeah, I know, but it felt good, man! Right?''

''Right...We should've used a condom.''

''We should've, but I'm clean. What about you?''

''Yeah, me too.''

''So I guess it's fine.''

''We should get checked just in case.''

''Okay, we will, but why are you so nervous suddenly?''

The sex fog in my head started to clear itself, and my old self returned. All the memories of the last days came rushing over me. All the pain, guilt, and shame! I felt so much humiliation!

''I don't know. I'm just saying 'cause what we did was pretty disgusting.''

''What?!''

Mike jumped up and sat on the bed, giving me a weird look.

''You said you didn't care about that just now!?''

''Well, I don't know. Maybe I do care!?''

I got into my bed and put the covers over my naked body.

''But... We agreed that we weren't gay! I don't get it. What's the problem?''

''God, do you hear how stupid you sound?! We just fucked! Maybe we are fucking gay!''

Mike's expression got a little softer and sadder now.

''Well, if what we did was gay, I don't care about it! So be it. I still enjoyed it.''

''So you are gay, and I'm gay too!?''

''No! Maybe? Who cares!''

''I care! Oh fuck this, Mike, goodnight!''

He looked like he was about to punch me, but he got up instead, turned off the lights and put his underwear on.

''I gotta piss! Bye!''

He slammed the door when leaving.

I was lying on my bed in pitch-black darkness. All the confusing feelings and thoughts circled in my mind. Fuck I had to piss too. I waited for Mike to come back to go to the bathroom myself. He didn't say anything, just snarled when seeing me. When I returned from taking a piss, he was already lying in bed and seemed to be asleep.

I tried doing the same. It didn't take me too long to fall asleep, even though my head was filled with thoughts. Amazing sex makes you tired, I guess. That was the problem, though. I just had the best sex of my life, and it was with a guy! Not just any guy! It was with my best bro Mike, and I loved it. I wanted to be strong and confident all my life, but now I felt like a pussy! Because that's what I've been told gay guys are... or so I thought. I had a lot to figure out.

to be continued...

12