All Comments on 'Brocurious Ch. 02'

by HimboEnjoyer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

really good story! hope they figure their feelings out :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hot. can't wait for more. I hope he fucks mike and his coach and turns them into slutty pussy bitches for his dick.

bienclarbienclarover 1 year ago

After such a good opening chapter, it was disappointing to see this one go off the rails. Way too much happens with no breathing room. The actual writing feels rushed too – odd sentence structures and inconsistent punctuation. I recommend moving the school trip stuff into Ch3 and spending more time fleshing out what’s left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This chapter made me sad and angry. I get that coming to terms with your own same sex feelings can be confusing. But the narrator obviously liked fucking Mike. His homophobic comments and leaving after were unacceptable. And the way Mike just moved out was horrible. Then both guys ignoring each other for weeks was childish and hurtful. When sharing a room, they again were unable to fight their attraction for each other. Once again they both behaved ridiculously afterwards. If these guys are such “best bros” their entire lives, enough that they’d fuck each other to help a bro out, but then act like immature assholes is sad and infuriating! I hope future chapters change this frustrating dynamic. Plus the coach was sending some serious m2m vibes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first chapter was good but this didn’t make any sense. First he fucked him and then flipped a switch and became homophobic. Then he had a strange overnight at a coach’s house. Then he rapes his best friend and they play it off as cool? Not my cup of tea.

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

He does have a lot to figure out. That level of conflict and confusion is too much for anyone to maintain. Curious how Coach figures into the sex drama.

HimboEnjoyerHimboEnjoyerover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback everyone. It's very interesting to read the different reactions. This chapter of Brocurious is the saddest one. I wanted it to be the breaking point of our characters Mike and Bro. I know it can be frustrating to read about characters who are dumb and immature. Their reactions are childish and stupid because that's what homophobia is and both characters have a lot of internalized hate. Hope some are still excited to see where this relationship goes next. I'm still learning and trying to improve my writing :)

Exluke1Exluke1over 1 year ago

Thanks author and I get the internal switches flipping…. Out of their own control. Bro is becoming ok and just knows that he needs Mike in his life. Mike has got to get this off his chest. It’s interesting how telling someone makes one organize their story some and helps. Maybe they could see their old coach whom they both know and trust. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot now…love the image of cum oozing out of Mike’s twitching hole…his cock-gripping hole…Hopefully Jessica is in a convent somewhere getting off on some good lesbian porn…JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I remember those days of confusion. The sex was always intense and felt good, but once the afterglow subsided, regret & angst just set in. We hated each other after that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHimboEnjoyer@HimboEnjoyer
Just a guy who likes to write about big masculine men! I create erotic stories involving Men who discover new desires and pleasures. You are in the right place if you are looking for Himbos enjoying each other’s company. Besides writing, I’m open to chatting about sexuality, m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES