Broke Down Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nicoloco
nicoloco
101 Followers

I tried to reassert control as I sat up and pulled down my dress to cover my beard-burned thighs. But I was truly beaten. Weird as this scene was, in the back of my mind I put a bookmark on Carl's Salvage, to revisit some time when I was good and horny again. Can you be both a slut and a whore?

The rumble of a tow truck pulling into the yard broke the spell. I guess this was Phil returning. Time to get going with my newly-freed Calcutta.

"So my fee's wiped out, right? I can get out of here?"

"Sure, I'll have Malik put a charge on your battery and you'll be on your way in, oh, maybe half an hour."

Yeah, I'd forgotten the car was stone dead. "Ok, I'll just wait in here. Half an hour."

Ten minutes later there was a perfunctory knock and the door was opened by a cheerful looking older black man.

"Hey, sugar, I'm Malik. Carl said to charge your battery but it ain't happening. The fucker, excuse me, the thing's shorted out and won't hold the volts. Gonna need a fresh one."

Fuck, could anything more go wrong tonight? This morning, I mean? It was almost 5:00 and pretty soon the town would be getting ready for church. I had enough phone bars now, but there was no one I could call who'd come up with money for a battery at this hour.

"Do you sell them here?"

"Well, no, not new ones. Sometimes we can pull one from a wreck though. I'll see what Carl has to say."

Malik returned with Carl and his driver Phil. Phil was mister average in denim, mid-thirties and about what you'd expect from a tow truck driver. He gave me that dirty leer I'd seen before when I was out in public with little underwear. You know the one.

"So Emily, we can get you a battery but they do cost something and I guess you still don't have any cash, right? So, I'm thinking maybe another trade? I was telling the guys what a sweet pussy..."

I exploded. "Goddammit, you can't just turn me into a whore for the price of a stinking car part!"

Malik tried to calm me down as Phil and Carl looked on, amused. I raged a bit longer but the more I yelled and stomped the more I came to realize the fast way out might be the best. But if I was going to sell myself, it wasn't going to be for just battery money. I simmered down and sat back against the desk.

"Okay, okay, maybe this can work. But you fuckers better come up with some real cash here, not just a fucking accessory. What are we talking about, anyway? I blow one of you guys while the other one puts in the battery? I know Carl can't get it up so I guess, what, you two draw straws?"

Phil spoke next. "Sure, we could do that. But Malik runs the yard and it'll be his battery. So I suppose he'd go first."

First. There it was. "You assholes. Ok, how much is a blow job worth here? I figure a couple hundred at least. So I blow Malik for the battery and a buck fifty, and you for the full 200 bucks?" I could sure use $350.

They grinned. "I think you got the wrong idea," Carl said. "You fuck the guys and we'll get you charged up, throw in a tank of gas. You don't have a lot of leverage here. And I get to clean up again. No pressure, but what else you got goin'?"

He was right. I hated it, but I caved. "So go put in the fucking battery and let's get this over with."

Carl shook his head. "Sex first. I don't want to miss nothin'."

I stood defiantly up to my full five feet four. I'd kept as much of my dignity as I could. Looking from one set of greedy eyes to the next, I drew my dress up and off, baring my firm body, with its very clean pussy, to their lustful gazes. And in spite of the shame I started to turn on a little. Being naked in front of three men can have that effect.

Phil dropped his jeans and Malik shed his overalls. Carl retreated to a chair along the wall. Both men were rapidly rising, and by the time their BVDs were on the floor they were fully erect. Phil was about what you'd expect, a cut cock of ordinary girth. Malik, though, that man had a dick. It probably wasn't a foot long, but it sure beat anything I'd seen outside a porno. I wondered how it would feel, then shook off the thought. I'd know soon enough.

"Lose the shoes, honey. You should be all nekkid."

"No fucking way. My lucky shoes stay on." I had an odd sense of luck, I know. And I wasn't all that rational right now.

Using my dress as a kneepad, I dropped and grasped a dick in each hand. I stroked Malik and engulfed Phil, bobbing and sucking. He was a little gamey, but the act itself, the debasement, was exciting in a way, and I do know how to suck a cock. He wasn't going to last long, and I thought maybe if I got him off quickly he wouldn't have anything left to fuck with.

Malik, impossibly, grew and hardened even more as I stroked his tool and played with the big balls beneath. I switched to his cock and jacked Phil. Malik moaned and pushed his older dick into my throat with insistent jabs. I couldn't possibly swallow him, so I used my fist to limit his range. He too seemed primed for early release so I doubled down and concentrated on getting a blast from the black swan.

"You see what's she's doing, right guys?" Carl piped up. "You bust in her mouth and you won't have nothin' left to fuck her with. She knows that. You're both juiced up now, switch to her pussy. Phil, loosen her up for the big guy."

So much for strategy. Or was that a tactic? Phil pulled me up, flipped me around and bent me over the desk for a standing doggy. He poked around some before finding a clear path, then shoved in and started pumping like a rabbit. My nipples rubbed against the papers on the desktop, which didn't exactly excite me but wasn't exactly painful either.

It was ordinary sex, for all that. He wasn't going to last long enough to do me any good, and it was okay because I don't suppose I should be climaxing from extorted sex. Even if the friction and the bumping at my clit was starting to feel pretty good.

It ended quickly. He whimpered a little, shuddered, and shot his wad as far inside me as he could. Three, four pulses and he started shrinking and slipped out. Big deal. One down.

Malik had been masturbating slowly as he watched his pal doing me doggy, so he was at full staff and randy as hell. The sight of it made me shiver a bit. I should be able to take it, but I knew he'd reach places no cock had been before.

He turned me around so my ass hit the desk. I leaned back on my arms and opened wide with a sexy look, hoping to get him off in a hurry. He stepped in and rubbed the bulbous head up and down my slit and around my clit. That felt awfully good, and suddenly I doubted my ability to remain aloof.

On the last slide down he found my semen-slick entrance and pressed himself in. Holy mother of fuck. More went in, but much remained. I was already as full of cock as I could ever remember and he'd just started. I knew then I wasn't going to win this round. Too much dick, too experienced. To my own surprise and shame I lifted my ass up and thrust my pelvis at his intrusion.

"Fuck me. Fuck me with that big thing. Come on, stick it in and move it around. Make me come, do it. Fuck me. Oh... fuck!" That last was him doing what I'd asked. He had three quarters of his tool in me and he'd apparently hit bottom. He pulled out halfway and my pussy clamped down in anger. "No! More! Fuck me with it!"

He wasn't really following instructions. He fucked fast, and slow; deep, then shallow. He pushed past the end and found another level, where he rested, bouncing just a bit, and circled my clit with his thumb. I came at once, but he didn't care. He wasn't there for me, he was having fun with my cunt while he built up to his pleasure. I came again, then forgot how to stop coming.

When it was finally time he pulled almost all the way out and made short, quick strokes near my entrance, rubbing the spot that gave him the most joy. He closed his eyes and let go, flooding my puss with a load he must have been saving for ages. It filled my chamber and flowed over, making squicking noises that pricked up Carl's ears.

When he opened his eyes I expected to see a look of triumph, but instead I saw tenderness. "That was the best fuck I've had in years. Shit, girl, I sure hope you use up your new battery quick. I could do that some more." He slid out and I fell back with legs splayed, my crotch a spermy mess.

It was just what Carl wanted. "Ok, Phil, get out there and find a battery for a Calcutta and get it charged. I'll finish up here. And gas it up like we promised." In his way, an honorable man.

He dived in to his work. There was no way he could get me off any more, so it was just a cleanout. Meanwhile, Malik had moved around the desk to my head and presented his slimy tool for a wash and polish. Ah, why not.

So I was a whore, I guess. Wasn't going to be a full-time thing, you know, but still. I'd sold my virtue, what I had left, for a goddamn battery and a tank of gas. I can't deny it was an experience, but I couldn't integrate it just yet. Give me a week, see if I go out dancing next Saturday or maybe find a corner and flag down some cars, looking for another giant cock and some humiliation.

I was dressed again and dog-tired when Phil pulled the Chevy up to the office door and hopped out, leaving the door open for me. I started to get in but checked myself. First I reached in the back to change into my drinking and dancing shoes. And finally, at last, my driving home shoes.

- End -

With love from Nico

May 2020

nicoloco
nicoloco
101 Followers
12