Broke Straight Boy Forced Gay Pt. 01

Story Info
A straight student gets caught up with a Craigslist dom.
3.3k words
4.58
69.7k
93

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My downfall to becoming a gay sex slave.

This happened about 10 years ago and my life will never be normal again.

As a student at university I was very sexually adventurous. I was straight, or at least I felt straight. I experimented with many things, mainly bdsm considering I was very dominant, but I also thoroughly enjoyed anal play. My girlfriend at the time loved to play with my hole and I loved the out of this world sensation. We would regularly play with a strap on and she would give me the most intense, earth shattering orgasms without even touching my cock.

You could say I was a total butt slut. But it was only ever with women. I wasn't attracted to men and it hadn't even crossed my mind to try it.

This all changed when me and my girlfriend broke up. Feeling sad and sexually frustrated I played with my hole regularly, looking for that same orgasm as before. The orgasm that started deep inside and erupted, making my whole body shake. But no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get there.

being lonely and horny I took to Craigslist to find a femdom who could make me feel that high once more. I created a post and waited. While I was waiting I browsed other posts and I scrolled through many w4m posts and couldn't find anyone legit, let alone anyone who could give me the specific thing I desired. Feeling unsatisfied and Inquisitive, I poked around and wondered what the m4m posts would be like, its not like I was going to message anyone, I was just curious what other men may have been looking for. I scrolled past a few horny tops and thirsty bottoms and then I found a post that piqued my interest.

it read, "Looking for straight boys to reward." Not being shy of making a bit of cash I clicked to see what this person wanted.

In his post he was vague but he said he was looking for an open minded straight boy who would like to be rewarded. I knew I wasn't gay but his post made my cock twitch. Before I knew what I was doing I was replying to his post, I messaged saying I was an obedient and open minded straight boy who loves to be rewarded and would do anything for a dominant man.

I couldn't believe what I was typing. But my cock was so hard I didn't even think twice. I pressed send and waited patiently. Gently holding my throbbing penis.

My inbox flashed up with a new message. It was him, he asked me,

"Have you ever been with a man before?" I replied to him telling him I hadn't. He followed up by asking why I was interested in his post.

I wasn't entirely sure why, but I told him that I was a broke student and could do with the money. I also mentioned how much I like anal play.

He seemed to take this answer well and asked when I was available to meet.

My heart was beating out of my chest and my mouth was dry.

I ignored the message, I wasn't gay so there was no way I could meet him. But my cock was so hard and I couldn't stop thinking about it. It all felt so exciting.

A few days pass and I start to forget about it. Then I receive a new message from the man from craigslist. It simply said "£200."

I was shocked, my heart was racing and I was excited by the idea of making that much money so easily. Or so I thought.

I couldn't believe what I was considering. Sleeping with another man for money? That's crazy! But I was so erect and I couldn't sit still. I would walk around campus having to cover my hard on.

Meeting this man was all I could think about. My cock was constantly dripping with precum thinking about this man paying to fuck me. It all felt so wrong and so dirty.

I eventually couldn't take it anymore. The only way I could get this out of my head was to meet him. I thought to myself that I would make myself some easy money and move on. Maybe find a nice girlfriend who loves pegging.

I finally sent a reply "when shall we meet?"

He said "tomorrow, midday, I'll collect you. Where do you live?"

Without thinking I told him. I was scared and my brain felt like this man already controlled me. I had no idea how true that was.

I wake up the next day unable to think straight. My balls felt like they were going to burst and my cock ached. I masturbated three times that morning just in an attempt to clear my head. I showered and waited patiently for this man to collect me.

at 12:06 I hear a knock at the door and my heart almost leaps out of my chest as I run to open it.

There stood the large figure of a man. About 6 foot 2 with cropped hair and broad shoulders. He looked gruff and commanding, I instantly felt like a school boy again, being ordered around during gym class.

He didn't say a word and simply gestured to his car. A sleek black mercedes with tinted windows and shining rims.

I get into the passenger side and sit there. I felt like a little boy about to get in trouble with his dad for staying out too late.

He looked at me with a wry smile and said "you'll do nicely."

I blushed and smiled at him, trying to hide my erection and not seem too keen.

The drive was about 10 minutes although it felt like hours. We arrived at his place and he let me out of the car while gesturing for me to go to the door. He opened the door and gently pushed between my shoulder blades to move me inside.

As soon as the door closed he barked at me to strip.

I was shocked and the only thing my brain could think to do was obey.

At that point it dawned on me how crazy this was and I was starting to have second thoughts.

He told me to go upstairs and lie on the bed, face down.

I wanted to leave but it was too late. I was scared and cursing my horny self for getting into this situation. I followed his order and lay on the bed.

He took off his clothes and lay on top of me, rubbing my body up and down with his rough hands. He was heavy and he had me pinned down very easily. He moved his hand down to my tight hole and started to rub. I twitched and my cock felt like a bolt of lightening had gone through it. He massaged my asshole gently and applied some lube. He slipped in one finger... then two and started working his fingers in and out.

Having experience with dildos and fingers I could handle it. But it was fucking with my head, i felt so violated, but I mean it also felt good, still convincing myself I wasn't gay I imagined a sexy female dominatrix forcing herself upon me.

The next thing that happened was much harder to pretend that it was anything other than an alpha male controlling and abusing me. He pulled on my hair lifting my head up towards his waiting cock. It was thick and throbbing. At least 7" long and a lot bigger than mine. It was very intimidating. I shook my head and exclaimed "NO PLEASE, I don't want to do that!" He smiled and said "£300?" I still didn't want to do it but he pushed his cock towards my face. I kept my mouth shut and turned my head, hoping he would give up.

He slapped my face and shouted "open your mouth you faggot slut!"

I was terrified, I opened my mouth slightly and he took the opportunity to force his cock between my lips. I gagged and thrashed but he pulled my hair, forcing my head onto his hard dick, in no time at all I had his whole cock in my mouth. He started to rock back and forwards gently fucking my mouth. I was in shock and my eyes were watering while i struggled to breathe. A tear ran down my cheek, but at the same time I started to moan. The complete humiliation and domination had triggered something deep inside me, an insatiable itch that had never been scratched until this point. I was being throat fucked against my will. But I was... enjoying it?

He started to speed up acknowledging my submission. My face was a mess, tears streaming down my face and there was thick saliva and spit frothing out of my mouth.

He held his cock as deep as he could as I thrashed and writhed trying to get off. As my lungs started to scream for air and I was worried I would pass out, he withdrew.

I panted and gasped for air, feeling totally violated.

He grabbed my cock, looked at me and said "you're not fooling anyone, you're clearly a cock hungry fuck toy."

He moved to my balls and started to squeeze and asked me "what are you?"

I replied with a whimper "please I'm straight!" He squeezed harder and raised his voice "WHAT ARE YOU?!"

I'd watched enough bdsm porn to know what he wanted me to say. I reluctantly and embarrassingly said "I'm a cock hungry fuck toy."

With that admission he permitted himself to mount me and gently press his hard throbbing dick against my twitching hole. He pushed forward and I let out a yelp. there was no way I could take such a big cock, i began to panic, I begged him to take it out, it was too much and it sent a shooting pain through my ass. He didn't take it out but he stopped moving forward. He gently whispered in my ear "it's okay, just relax." I did as I was told and he carried on moving forward. The pain subsided and slowly morphed into something else. I felt his rock hard member filling me up and my cock began to rise. He held onto my shoulders and thrust himself deep inside me. As I felt his thighs touch my buttocks I was astonished that this was happening, how did I end up here, being fucked by a dominant man for cash? What was wrong with me?

He held himself deep inside me for what felt like forever, while I squirmed and writhed. I let out a whimper and said "please stop, I'm straight." this seemed to be exactly what he needed to hear to do the very opposite. It was clear that this is what he wanted, he wanted an unwilling straight boy to fuck and use.

He drew back and thrust aggressively in, and then he started moving faster building up a rhythm. He was strong and forceful. I could tell he was enjoying my tight hole. This made me feel... Happy? proud? I'm not sure what I was feeling but I felt good about it. As he continued thrusting in and out, he would fill me up with his whole cock, pressing hard against my ass cheeks and going all the way into my ass. I started moaning softly at first but growing more intense with his movements. My pathetic cock was harder than it had ever been in my life. I couldn't help it, he was hitting right on my prostate and I had never felt anything like it. The feeling of his body pushing down on mine. His warm cock throbbing inside me. I could feel a familiar rise in the pit of my abdomen. I knew I was close to cumming. I couldn't believe it. I thought I would go and meet this man to earn some money, nip this obsession in the bud and clear up that I'm not gay. Instead I'm here being pounded by a man who is going to make me cum without even touching my cock.

He held onto my hips and pushed himself even deeper still. He stayed deep but rocked up and down. I started to move with him. He said "I told you you were a little slut." with that he went faster and I couldn't stop it. I wanted to make him stop so desperately so I yelled out "please stop, I'm gonna cum!" I should have learnt from the first time I protested as once again this had the opposite effect and it made him double down. he slapped in and out forcing his whole body weight downwards. Pounding his cock into my G spot and his balls stroking my perineum. "OHH FFUUCCKKK IM CUMMINGGGG!" I screamed. Streams and streams of hot sticky rope were thrown out of my hard cock coating the bed. They had shot all the way up to where my head was and they created a large puddle underneath me.

In that instant I was hit with the clarity of the situation. I wanted to stop as I was sobered by my own intense orgasm. I couldn't believe how stupid I had been. I asked him to stop but he replied "you don't get you're money until I'm finished."

I knew he meant it so I submitted. There was no way I was going to leave without being paid, not after that. I was absolutely humiliated. My hole was being aggressively reamed while my cock went soft, dripping in cum. He could see my despair and he was feeding off of it. He pushed my head and my back down, forcing me to collapse under his weight into the puddle of cum I had just made. He pushed my face into the worst of it. All the while still thrusting aggressively into my tight asshole.

"Lick it up." He instructed. I shook my head stubbornly and I felt a sharp sting on my ass, he had just spanked me, very hard, with the back of his large hand. He repeated himself and I still refused.

I was spent, I already had my cum all over my face, I was not going to be humiliated further, but my abuser had other ideas. He scooped up some cum from the bed in one hand, all the while pressing his cock deep inside me. He then scooped up more with his other hand. Pushing his chest into my back so I couldn't move. He then proceeded to cover my mouth and nose with his hands.

I couldn't breath and started to writhe frantically while he was gently rocking in and out of my ass. As a knee jerk reaction I spluterred for air. In that split second he wiped his two handfuls of cum between my gasping lips and held his hands over my mouth and nose.

He whispered in my ear "swallow." I obeyed. Whimpering and crying yet once again, the distress evolved into something more tolerable. The humiliation rose Inside me. Was I enjoying this?

My dominator could sense my submission so he upped the tempo. He thrust hard into me, all the while holding my face, rubbing my own ejaculate all over it. I could feel his thighs tighten and I hear him say "say goodbye to being straight you little cock whore." I feel his cock pulse inside me as my insides are coated with his warm load. His cock continues to twitch. Over and over for what feels like forever. finally he stops and just lies there, still inside me. He softly whispers to me "good boy." After everything that had just happened, extraordinarily this filled me with pride, I couldn't believe it but I wanted him to think I impressed him.

He climbed off me and I just lay there. Disorientated and disbelieving of what had just unfolded.

He picked up his wallet and started counting. He counted out £400 ready to hand it to me. "I thought it was £300?" I questioned. "Yes but I have one more thing for you to do." My heart sank as I asked what. He told me to put my underwear on without cleaning up, "let the cum drip into them for the rest of the day. At 6pm, take them off and video yourself eating every last drop, then send me the video." He was holding all the cash and I just wanted to leave at this point. I agreed just to hurry things along, although I full well knew I wouldn't be doing that.

On the ride home I could feel his warm load seeping out of my freshly loosened asshole.

As I got through the door I went to my room, ready to get changed. But I received a message before I had a chance. It was from him, the threatening message read "I know where you live, you had better send me that video."

I was scared as I knew how serious he was, it was only 3pm so I had time to think. I replied and said "yes okay."

I walked around the house feeling the cum oozing into my underwear. I felt dirty and humiliated but this was once again turning me on. I put this down to being overwhelmed by everything that had just gone down.

An hour later My daydreaming was soon broken by another message with a video attachment.

The message read:

"Hello "straight" boy. Now I know you're thinking about how you can get out of this little deal that we made so I'm sending you this to warn you not to do anything stupid. You send me what I have paid for otherwise everyone you know sees this. All your housemates and coursemates will know you're a little faggot bitch."

Before playing the video I could see that it was the room that I had spent the afternoon in. Anxiously I pressed play and there I was, naked, climbing onto the bed. And there he was, ordering me around. The camera cut to another angle of my face with his cock in my mouth. Eyes streaming. The video had been cut down and it skipped to me saying "I'm a cock hungry fuck toy." I was freaking out and sweating. Fuck, what have I done, how could I not see any cameras? How could I be so stupid? The video continued with a side shot of me being pounded until I scream "IM GONNA CUUMMMM." as I ejaculate hard all over the bed. A hands free orgasm at the hands of a man.

I read his message over and over, I was mortified and going insane, playing out all the possible scenarios in my head. But watching the video made my cock twitch. I watched the video 5 times, each time getting more and more aroused, I slowly started to stroke my cock, I took off my pants and looked at the large puddle of his cum in them. I took out my camera and started to film what was asked of me. I licked a bit to taste it then I decided fuck it and thought to myself "let's get this over with." I licked hard from back to front, scooping with my lips and my tongue. I filled my mouth with his cum and I opened my mouth for the camera. Showing that it was full.

Without a second thought I replies to the message with my own video. Saying "please don't share those videos, I'll do anything!"

He replied with a very ominous message "good boy, ill pick you up at the same time tomorrow."

Oh god, what have I got myself in for