Broke Straight Boy Forced Gay Pt. 02

Story Info
This broke students torment begins.
3.2k words
4.6
29.5k
30

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day came very quickly. I was in a severe state of confusion and regret. The inescapable nature of the predicament I had gotten myself into was weighing heavily on my mind.

I didn't want this. I wanted to be going out with my friends. having drinks and living the uni life. Instead I was stood on the road like a cheap hooker waiting for a man to pick me up and do god knows what to me.

He arrived earlier than last time. On this day he was not getting out of the car. The fake pleasantries he had used to charm me the previous day had been dropped.

He barked out of the window, "Get in the back seat, now."

I climbed in and closed the door behind me. I look to my left and there is a burly looking man sat next to me. He had multiple neck tattoos and his arms were the size of my thighs.

My stomach turned as the blood rushed out of my face. I tried to open the door but the childlock was set. My captor looked at me with a wry smile and said "Come now boy, don't do anything you'll regret."

With that I sat down, quivering with fear. my legs felt numb but the nerves in my arms felt electrified. I could feel the fight or flight response battling it out inside me.

My captor instructed me to take off my clothes and give them to the man sat next to me. "If you don't do it in 5 seconds I will airdrop the video of you to the nearest phone. I assume that would be your housemate, right?"

I gulped and started to reluctantly undo my trousers. I pulled them down along with my boxers. My cock was shrivelled and pathetic as all the blood had rushed out of it in my stress. I then took my T shirt off exposing my slim torso.

The man next to me flicked my tiny dick and laughed a booming deep laugh. I whimpered but sat still. Resigned to my current situation.

"Oh how rude of me." said my captor. "Let me introduce you, this is Carl, I like to call him my little helper." He grinned smugly. "And from now on you will call me Master, understand?"

I didnt respond. I just sat there with my head down, shaking.

Carl started rummaging around in a bag at his feet and pulled out a chastity cage. Now, I was no expert but this one looked expensive.

My captor looked at me and asked "Do you know what that is?"

I nodded although my mouth was too dry to speak.

He chuckled, "Of course you do you dirty slut, now Carl here is going to fit this on you and you're going to let him, is that clear?" once again I nod.

Carl grabs my cock and balls in one hand and starts feeding them through the plastic ring, my two balls went through first and I yelped at how aggressively they were being pulled.

"We have to make sure it won't come off pal, its gonna hurt a bit but once you're in you'll be sound." said Carl.

With that he grabbed my limp cock and pulled it through the ring. he flicked it again and laughed. "What a pathetic little clitty."

No one had ever called my cock a clitty before and I was absolutely disgusted by the word.

He slipped the cage part over my ever shrinking penis and clicked it into place. He inserted the locking bolt and turned the key, removing it and handing it to Master.

The cage fitted snugly, my flaccid cock was touching the end and the sides, but it didnt pinch anywhere, almost as if it had been made for me.

"There ya go." Said carl as he gave it a little pat that made my cock and balls rock in unison.

"Can I put my clothes on please?" I asked very quietly. So quietly it would appear no one could hear what I said.

"What?" Said my captor, "speak up boy."

I repeated myself just enough for him to hear but still very subdued, as if I was scared a passerby might hear me.

With this Master and Carl started absolutely howling with laughter. I was having trouble processing the situation but I knew at this point the previous day was a walk in the park and today things were going to get bad, really really bad.

We pulled up to my captors house and he gets out and opens the car door for me. I don't move, silently praying that this is all a dream and I will wake up in my bed back at my house.

He slaps me in the face, snapping me back to reality. Gesturing to the house, he instructed, "Go to the door."

It wasnt open yet and I was completely naked. There was no way I was doing that in the middle of the day! However all Master had to do was take out his phone and show me the video from the previous day ready to upload to a popular porn site.

With that I gulped, looked around and saw that the coast was clear. I ran to the front door, my locked cock flopping up and down with the extra weight. I was desperate for no one to see me, my head felt hot with embarrassment and I was sweating profusely.

I reached the door and pushed myself up against it. Willing it to open under my force alone. Carl and my Master sauntered slowly as I begged and pleaded for them to hurry up.

My captor started to talk very gently. "Okay I'll make you a deal, you can either stand out here, completely naked for half an hour so everyone in the area knows what a faggot little bitch you are, or I can let you in but you have to complete 5 challenges of my choosing. It's up to you. but if you decide to go inside, theres no going back, and remember, I still have the video."

I didnt even need to think, I saw a car approaching at the end of the road so I squealed "The challenges, please I'll do the challenges, just open the door!"

He unlocked the door with an evil smile and just like before gently pushed me inside.

This time however I wasnt directed upstairs. Upon entrance Carl led me past the stairs and to a door underneath them.

I was kinky enough to know what was probably behind that door and my heart sank.

Carl unlocked the door and told me to go down the stairs. I followed the instructions, as by this point I knew there was no use in fighting it.

Carl and my Master followed me down. locking the door behind us. I reached the bottom of the stairs and stood in a cavernous brick walled room with white tiled floor slopping on all sides to a drain in the middle.

I looked around with bewilderment. It's in the category of what I expected but it goes way beyond anything I could possibly imagine.

the walls were covered in hooks and shelves that were full of every possible toy you could name, rubber fists, large anal beads, a series of bad dragon toys, increasing in size. You name it, they had it.

there was an electro kit on a metal trolley. and a shock spot fucking machine on wheels. A sex swing hung from the ceiling and a spanking bench sat next to it beside a cage on the floor. Multiple other pieces of furniture I couldnt even figure out littered the room.

Chains hung from all over the place and there were metal hoops littered across the walls and ceiling.

I stood there, terrified and in shock. Unable to move until Master spoke. "Okay you little slut. your first challenge starts now."

"the first one is an easy one, as we already know, you're a proper little anal slut so you should breeze through this."

He grabbed a large and aggressive looking plug from a shelf. It was black and had three knots on it. each one larger than the last moving towards the base. It must have been 6 inches long and at least 3 inches in diameter at the widest point.

I looked at it in fear, certain that I couldn't take something that large.

"Okay, so you have 10 minutes to get this all the way inside you. If you fail we add a challenge to the end. and let me tell you, they start off easy."

"Your time starts now." I looked at him pleadingly, but I didn't hesitate, I grabbed the plug out of his hand. I had to try, if this was easy the final challenge didnt bear thinking about.

He offered me a tube of thick anal lube and I quickly started to coat the plug with it. I proceeded to rub the remainder on my quivering hole. Carl and my Master found my haste rather amusing and they chuckled to each other. It clearly wasn't my first time playing with toys like this.

I figured the best way to get this done was to place the plug on the floor and squat over it. with no warming up this was going to be torture, at this point I was crying from the fear and humiliation. The fact i couldn't escape was making me spiral.

I positioned the plug on the floor and gently lowered myself onto it until I felt pressure in the correct spot.

my legs were shaking but I relaxed my and beared down on the plug, I felt the first node force itself inside me and I gasped at the sharp pain. "God this is awful." I thought to myself as I continued to lower myself down. The second node was considerably harder to get past and I had to rock back and forth multiple times to get it past.

My captor and Carl looked on with a level of pleasure and amusement. They were getting a lot out of my shear humiliation and stress.

Master walked up to me and stroked my head, he then pulled out his cock which was rock hard by this point. He told me to suck, I didnt even fight it. I opened my mouth and obliged. He put his hands on the back of my head and fed his throbbing member right down my throat.

I took a deep breath and prepared myself for a rough throat fucking.

As he was fucking my mouth I felt Carls' hands on my shoulders. In unison they started to rock. My captor gently sliding his cock in and out of my mouth, which slowly moved me up and down on the slippery plug. I couldn't believe it but my locked clitty started to betray me, the motion of the plug inside me was causing my cock to swell and my balls to tighten.

Carl mirrored my Masters motion, slowly forcing me deeper down onto the toy. I felt completely stuck, trapped from all sides. Master started fucking harder, and I could feel the plug putting pressure onto my ever stretching hole.

The last knot of the plug was huge, it felt impossible to get in even with the reinforcements.

My two tormentors increased the pace and the gentle movements caused my cock to swell even further, filling the cage as if it was trying to break out. As my captors cock slid in and out I dribbled all over it and let out a low moan.

The two large men took this moan as permission to punish me further. My captor thrust deep into my mouth while Carl pushed down hard on my shoulders. I lost my balance and the shift in bodyweight caused the last knot of the plug to force its way inside me.

I screamed a muffled scream onto the cock that was filling my mouth. Tears ran down my cheeks as my buttocks hit the cold hard floor.

The scream had clearly hit the spot for my captor as I felt his muscles tighten and his cock twitch in my mouth. Streams of warm cum coated the inside of my throat as I was impaled on the plug. His load was huge and thick with a salty sweaty taste.

He didnt remove his cock and just looked at me and said "swallow it all, if you even spit out one drop you will have failed this challenge."

At this point I was completely filled by the huge butt plug, sat on my ass with my legs in front of me. I looked up at him, forlawn and in pain. His eyes did not seem sympathetic so I did as I was told. I swallowed. I grimaced and almost gagged but I got it down.

The plug was held tight and I could barely move. Combine that with the reaming my throat had just taken I was in a sorry state.

Carl picked me up by my armpits and lay me on a bench. He wasted no time in attaching cuffs to each wrist and locking them in place. He was efficient and had clearly done this many times before.

My cuffs were swiftly attached to a chain that went through a hoop on the ceiling that lead to a hand winch on the wall.

before I knew what was happening I was winched up onto my feet and my hands were raised high above my head until I was stood on my tip toes. This pushed the plug up and forwards causing me to let out an involuntary moan.

Once again the cage felt tight as my cock tried to swell.

"alright alright alright." Said my captor. "challenge number 2, downing a pint. should be easy for you, a student like yourself should have sunk many pints in your time."

I looked at him, unsure what he meant, it obviously wasn't going to be beer. But what was it going to be?

My question was answered rather quickly when Carl went to a fridge in the corner that I had ignored when first assessing the room. He opened the door and fetched a pint glass filled to the brim with a thick white/clear liquid. The cup was completely full and my fears were confirmed.

I shuddered and started to thrash in my chains but it was no use. I was completely stuck.

My captor had clearly been collecting this and freezing it for months. For an occasion just like this no doubt. He must have planned this from the moment he posted that advert. He knew exactly how to manipulate me to get me to this point, I felt so stupid.

My captor walked over holding some sort of rubber hood and told me sternly to stop moving.

In what had become my typical response I obeyed his instructions and I stayed still.

He put the hood over my head and positioned what seemed like a gag with a hole in the middle in my mouth and he proceeded to zip up the back. It had two eyepieces so I could see what was going on but I couldnt make out what was in my mouth.

The answer to this came soon enough as my captor took the pint of cum from Carl. He stirred it gently so that the separated parts melded together.

Master slowly started tipping the glass towards my mouth. I felt a strong stream of cold liquid run into my mouth. I put my tongue in the hole to stop the flow as I felt as if I was going to drown.

Master looked sternly at me and told me to move my tongue and start to swallow, at the same time I felt a searing hot sting across my buttocks. Carl had whipped me with one of the many pieces of equipment from the room although I couldn't make out what it was. "As before if any of this is split you fail the challenge." Said my captor.

My body slumps and I move my tongue. resigning to what was about to happen.

As it turned out the hood that I was wearing was a urinal hood, with a large cup on the front that fed into my mouth. while I had been blocking the hole this entire cup had been filled up.

I started to allow it to flow and it gushed into my mouth. As more space appeared in the cup my captor topped it up from the glass. This drink was a whole other level to what I had just swallowed from masters cock. it was cold and thick which added to the unpleasantness of it.

I started to swallow the cold liquid and I immediately wretched ar the slick consistency.

As I was drinking, desperately trying not to fail, Carl started patting the plug that was still filling me up. Against my will a pleasurable sensation shot through me. I leant forward, pushing my ass out, inviting him to play more. It felt like the only thing I could do to get through this disgusting challenge.

Carl took my invitation and held the base of the plug moving it up and down causing my knees to buckle, leading me to be pretty much hanging by my arms. I let out a moan of pleasure as I lost any self control I had left. I continued to swallow and the wonderful sensation of the plug started to merge with my disgust at what I was doing.

I just needed to finish so I swallowed and swallowed for what felt like forever. As I concentrated the sensation on my prostate started to take over. My cock throbbed inside the cage, pushing against the plastic.

As my captor tipped the last of the cum into the mask. He placed the cup on the floor. Almost predicting what was to come.

there was still plenty to swallow and I was getting through it very slowly.

As the glass hit the floor Carl took this cue to start working my asshole, he pulled up and down at an increasing pace while twisting the plug. The sensation was unbelievable and after the initial torment I welcomed it with open arms.

Carl proceeded to step it up further, pulling the bottom knot in and out of my tight hole. this tightening and loosening of my hole coupled with the pressure deep inside me was only sending me one way.

I really didn't want this. The cum filling my mouth was beyond humiliating, and being forced into arousal at the same time was too much.

But I had no control. As I swallowed the last bit of cold semen and felt air in my mouth for the first time, I felt all the muscles in my legs contract and my balls tighten. "Oh god I cant believe this is happening, again." I thought to myself.

My perineum twitched violently, thrusting my locked cock and balls up and down. Streams and streams of my pathetic semen shot out of the end of my caged cock as I writhed and moaned with a mixture of shame and pleasure.

When I finally finished my captor laughed heartily. "Jesus, you dont half make it hard for yourself." He picked up the pint glass from the floor, which at this point had a healthy load from my little caged clitty.

"How about a bonus round." He said. "Open wide!" As he tipped my own cum into the front of the hood.