Broke Straight Boy Forced Gay Pt. 04

Story Info
Broke straight boy takes on electro in challenge number 4.
1.5k words
4.43
14k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this point I was dribbling all over the floor and my ass was pulling the plug in and out in a gentle motion. I was so confused, I didn't think I wanted to be moving like this, I was certain my brain wasn't telling my body to do this, but there I was, fucking myself with this large plug and it felt wonderful.

For a while I completely forgot my current situation and was completely enjoying myself there in slutty sub heaven.

Master smacked me on the ass and laughed, breaking me out of my trance. "Right then, that's enough of you enjoying that." Said master and he turned both the frequency and the pulse width down to zero. I instantly felt a bit lost and confused.

"For this challenge it's a really fun one, every 5 minutes I will increase the frequency and the pulse strength. In case you don't know what that means I'll spell it out for you, it means you'll be fucked by this plug harder and faster."

"Now if it was as simple as that it wouldn't really be a challenge would it, so the challenge comes from you taking all of these gentlemen's cocks in your mouth until they cum. If you can make them cum before the 5 minutes are up, I won't increase the settings for another 5 minutes."

"However if you fail to make them cum in that time you'll have the settings increased AND you will have to endure another 10 minutes of electro. For each person you don't make cum in the allotted time you'll have another 10 minutes and another 2 cocks to suck"

"Finally, if you cum at all from any of this, I'll double the setting increases for every 5 minutes and I'll add half an hour to the challenge."

"Let's get going then shall we?" He pulled my hair up and looked me dead in the eyes with pure malevolence, I was terrified, the electro was so intense on the lowest level. On top of this every one of these men had already cum, was there any way I could make them all cum within 5 minutes? I had to try.

There were at least 12 men including master and Carl. This meant I was to endure at a minimum an hour of this. And that's if I was 100% successful...

My thoughts were broken by the plug zapping into gear. The tingling subsided and I felt the pulses contract and relax my asshole. It was gentle enough and there was one about every 3 seconds.

It was like nothing I had ever felt, a bit like pins and needles but much more intense, the strangest thing was how my asshole was clenching onto the plug and releasing it in a rhythmic manner.

I could feel the plug deep inside me touching the spot that had gotten me into so much trouble already.

Then came the cock. Placed upon my tongue was a cock that had pissed on me not long ago, I could still taste the piss and that combined with the gentle electro made me moan.

The cock was thick, with a cock ring around the base, it was pulsing and throbbing and I was hoping I could get him off quickly.

He placed his hands on the back of my head and eased his member down my throat, the position my head was in made this a lot easier and before I knew it my nose was pressed against the skin of his stomach.

My eyes started to water as I couldn't breath, just as I felt I was going to pass out he withdrew and I gasped in relief.

Drool dribbled out of my mouth onto the floor and after a few seconds he pushed himself all the way back in.

From here he started fucking my mouth, every thrust going balls deep. I could feel his balls tightening and thought we must be getting close, he sensed this and withdrew once more.

He waited for an agonisingly long time and I stuck my tongue out, begging to have his cock back in my mouth, begging to take his cum before the time was up.

He started to fuck my throat, really hard this time, I gagged and coughed but he wouldn't let up.

I felt the balls twitch and he stopped again. What was he doing? I thought to myself.

Then it dawned on me, this man had no intention of cumming within 5 minutes

He repeated the assault on my mouth over and over but never cumming....

"Times up!" Master yelled and with that he upped the frequency, and I felt the plug fucking me twice as fast, it went from a gentle tease to a proper rampant pace. Then came the power, suddenly the soft clenching of my hole turned to feeling like I was being ploughed hard in the ass by my master.

I yelped and the man who had been fucking my mouth took this as an opportunity to put his cock back in and continue the assault, he thrust deep and once he was all the way in my throat he came hard, I felt it fill my throat and my mouth, it dribbled out the sides and I choked on it, causing some to come out my nose, much to the amusement of the men in the room.

This humiliation was too much for me, but Almost right on cue I felt that all too familiar sensation, the sheer degradation combined with the increased intense fucking in my ass felt too much. Once again my cock tightened in my cage and my eyes rolled back into my head.

With the gag holding my mouth open the rest of this man's cum continued to dribble out of my mouth, I tried to swallow and managed to retain the bit that was at the back of my mouth.

I was so horny now that I was feeling forlorn at the cum being wasted on the floor.

The next man lined up, this guy I definitely remembered, his cock was fat and throbbing, like two coke cans stood on top of each other.

I stuck my tongue out as the reaming my ass was getting was turning me into a filthy little pig.

The man took this invitation and didn't waste any time in aggressively fucking my throat. But just like the man before, every time I thought he was going to cum, he withdrew and waited.

Once again the time was up and the setting was increased. "NNGGGGGGGG MMMMMFFFFFFF" I moaned with my mouth wide open, unable to talk properly, I was drooling ridiculous amounts on the floor.

"Oh fuck me." I thought to myself. At this point I was being pounded at an aggressive rate and I could tell what was coming.

My ass was clenching so hard and fast and the thick plug was oscillating inside me, pushing against my prostate in an almighty fashion.

The sense of humiliation and dread rose as I knew I was going to cum. I groaned deeply and loudly, as I thrashed in my tight bondage. Strings of cum shot all over the floor out of my locked cock as I continued to suck this man's huge member.

From there everything began to blur...

Intense reaming from the plug, cum dribbling out of my mouth and covering my face. Laughter, piss, my cock throbbing in its cage, was this sub space? Was this how far I had fallen?

At this point I resigned to the suffering,

Man after man fucked my throat, never cumming before the 5 minutes were up. The electro got worse and worse, I felt like I was being double penetrated by two of the most well hung men in the room.

I had lost track of time. It was just cocks, cum and my own orgasms. I had lost count of how many times the plug had made me cum, every ejaculation bring me crashing back down to reality with a new intense pain and humiliation.

I could feel my face covered in all these mens semen, a thick glaze, every now and then I caught a glimpse of Master with a video camera, capturing my pure humiliation. Filming the absolute fuck pig that I had become.

Finally master snaps me out of my daze "christ almighty you dirty little pig, you've taken 28 loads now and you've already cum 4 times!" He said this as a stream of warm cum dribbled out of the end of my pathetic cock.

"Time after time your little cock betrays you, showing that there is nowhere you would rather be than here." Cum, drool and piss were dripping out of my mouth and off my face and all I could do was let out a loud defeated moan.

A tear rolled down my cheek although no one would have noticed through all the other bodily fluids.

"Now you've actually failed this challenge, I genuinely think we could leave you here forever and you'd keep on cumming and keep on adding time to the challenge, its been three hours already and you're showing no sign of stopping." Master said in a condescending way "I'm bored now so I'm going to switch things up. Let's move onto challenge 5. Now remember, because you failed challenge four there will be a bonus challenge at the end!" He exclaimed with glee.