Broke Straight Boy Forced Gay Pt. 03

Story Info
Broke straight boy makes a stand as the challenges continue.
2.5k words
4.43
15.9k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished swallowing my own load. I was exhausted and the taste of the copious amounts of semen I had just swallowed was lingering in my mouth. Never have I wanted to be home more than at this point.

Having just orgasmed I was experiencing a level of clarity that made me realise how fucked I was, only two challenges in and I was a mess

By this point I didn't even care about the video. Master could share it far and wide. But I couldn't tell him because of the hood on my head.

Carl lowered me to the ground and I collapsed under my own weight. Once again he wasted no time in maneuvring me into position.

Sat on my buttocks he pulled my cuffed hands towards my ankles and proceeded to place cuffs on my ankles as well. He then locked both my wrists and ankles to hoops on the floor, either side of me. I was sat leaning forward stuck on the floor with the plug pushing deeper than it had been the entire time.

I started trying to yell but it was completely muffled. I wanted to tell them to let me go and release the video, I couldn't do any more and I just wanted to go home. Whatever humiliation was to come couldn't be worse than what I was enduring at the hands of these two men.

My persistent muffled yells frustrated my master and he yelled "WHAT DO YOU WANT!"

In his rage he ripped the mask from my head and repeated his question. Quietly but with a level of fury that was worse than before "What. do. You. Want?"

I looked at him with a broken look, trying to appear strong. "I want to leave, I want to go home... I don't care what you do with the video but I'm done playing this game, I'll go home and you can do whatever you want. I just need to be home now." My words were broken up by my whimpering sobs.

He looked at me and frowned. "Hmmmmmm, a convincing argument I must admit, because I do really want to release the videos, but you see you've gotten yourself in a position where you have absolutely no bargaining power..."

I looked at him confused and asked, with a tremble in my voice "What do you mean?"

He smirked in that cruel way that he did when he knew he was in total control. "Well you see, I'm holding all the cards, I have you, locked in my basement, chained to the floor." He gestured towards me in a nonchalant way. "I have the videos from yesterday queued to upload online and to email to all your contacts."

He placed his hands behind his back and started to strut slowly and triumphantly around me. "On top of this I've got videos of those last two challenges that you've just done. What you don't seem to have quite grasped is that you won't ever be going home now. You'll be staying here as my permanent little fuck slave."

I felt the blood drain from my face as I turned white as a sheet, my stomach turned and I felt physically sick. Up until this point I thought this was some extreme kink and a horny game. Even though I wasn't consenting I still believed we were playing within set rules or at least within the law. The illusion was shattered in that moment.

I started to protest, I was angry. "Fuck you, let me go now!" My master looked at me with distaste and decided that was enough from me. He grabbed me around the throat with one hand and squeezed my face with the other. He then ordered Carl to put the hood back on my head.

I thrashed as much as I could but my range of motion was limited and between the two of them the hood was back on my head and locked in place. Following this Carl attached a stiff posture collar around my neck. Fixing my head completely. I couldn't turn my head at all and my range of movement was restricted to rocking from side to side. This was swiftly stopped when Carl attached a chain from the ceiling to the back of the collar.

I was completely immobilised. Held taught between the ceiling and the floor, so restricted that I was simply another piece of furniture.

By this point I was sobbing uncontrollably and trapped in my own world. Behind me I could hear my captor and Carl talking. "Yeah, just upload the lot, I want everything on there so everyone can see how much of a filthy faggot slut this one is."

Even though I couldn't see I could tell that these two men were in the process of ruining my life and outing me to everyone. All of the things that I've put myself through to stop the videos getting out. And now here I was, completely trapped with no means of escape and the videos are being uploaded anyway.

It was hard to be any more distraught, considering the fact I was being turned into a real life sex slave, the videos getting out there were just the cherry on the top of this absolute nightmare.

I can't imagine the state of the most recent videos he has, me suspended from the ceiling, while locked in chastity, swallowing all that cum and then ejaculating from a man toying with my asshole. How humiliating.

I was snapped out of my catastrophising by liquid hitting my tongue again, this time it was warm and the consistency of water, I looked up to see my master pissing directly at my face. I couldn't move out of the stream and I couldn't spit it out. I blocked the hole with my tongue again, after all I had no insentive to swallow now.

As the urinal hood filled up and spilled on the floor my master seemed undeterred and continued to cover me in his warm stream. Just as I thought I was probably going to get away with not drinking I felt a searing hot zap on my buttock that came along with a loud crack.

Carl had prodded me with a cattle prod and the pain was like nothing I had ever felt, I let out a yelp and in doing so moved my tongue from the hole, allowing my mouth to fill with piss. I had to swallow to be able to move my tongue back over the hole, the problem was as I swallowed my mouth filled with more of my masters warm urine

To my side, just out of my field of view I heard the basement door open and I heard the excited chatter of multiple people.

"Ahhh come in come in my friends!" said my captor "join the queue!" I shuddered at this sentence. I knew what I was in for and it was only just beginning.

"So I know at this point I can do whatever I want with you, but, I did promise 5 challenges and I am a man of my word after all..."

Master said as he finished pissing and stood to the side. The cup was still full so I had to keep swallowing.

As I swallowed my master began to explain. "Challenge number three should be nice and hydrating for you. There is a whole group of men here who have been saving up their piss for this special occasion, you will drink at least 10 peoples piss here. If you spill any you will get the cattle prod again. And if you don't drink fast enough, and it overflows. I will double the number..."

Before I had emptied the cup of masters piss a tall and masculine looking man with an athletic figure and a beard lined up in front of me. He dropped his trousers to reveal a semi erect uncut cock that was thick and veiny. It must have been about 7 inches long at this point so I'm sure when fully erect it would be huge.

He instantly started to urinate and he covered my chest and shoulders with piss before he got his aim in check. Once he was hitting the cup on my face it filled it up very quickly. I was already getting tired of drinking this much but I could see a line of at least 10 people behind him.

I had never felt so helpless in all my life. The only option was to swallow, the alternative was far worse.

As this man finished he was fully erect. He stepped aside like master did but came and stood right next to my head. He was out of my line of sight but I could feel his presence there.

The man behind was much shorter with a larger beer gut. He mirrored the actions of the previous guy and dropped his trousers. This guys cock was extremely fat. Not super long but it was as wide as a coke can.

Even in my situation, looking at it made my balls tighten and I felt my cock stir inside my cage again. What the hell was happening? There is no way that I could be horny at this point!?

In that moment it was almost as if Carl could sense my descent into sub space and he fired up a Hitachi magic wand vibrator.

The base of the plug was just about accessible in the position I was sitting in. Carl fiddled around with some straps although I couldn't specifically see what he was doing.

Suddenly I felt the intense vibrations shoot through the plug making me lose all thoughts of my current situation. I let out a deep moan as the intense wave coursed through my prostate.

All the while men from the queue continued to unload their full bladders into the mask. By the 7th load of piss a few men had gathered around my head and had started to jerk their cocks, aiming them at their human urinal.

I don't know if it was the intense feeling in my ass pussy or my severe disorientation but I had completely lost count of the number of men who had pissed into my mouth.

It felt like it had been going on forever but the humiliation combined with the feelings created by the magic wand were sending me on a downward spiral into sub space.

This was well timed with the last man using me as a urinal. By the end of it I had grown accustomed to the feeling and the taste and in a way my lack of control had felt freeing. I couldn't do anything about it, I couldn't even move, so accepting my fate had turned from horror to almost something good.

The men masturbating around me were clearly enjoying the absolute state of me. My little clitty was forcing itself against my cage and I was trying to rock as much as I could to get the plug to fill me up. Precum was dripping on the floor from my cage.

One by one the men started to ejaculate at my face. By the time they had all cum my face was plastered with it and the cup of my mask was half full with cum.

I had no reason to swallow it. But something about my situation and the level of arousal I was feeling made me want to swallow it, I actually craved the taste. As I swallowed I thought about that first man's cock and how I wanted it in my mouth and filling my ass.

I was so horny and the cum tasted sweet and liberating. I guzzled it down, desperately.

"Wow, 15 minutes ago you're telling me to fuck off, and now you're thrashing around like a bitch in heat, desperate for cum and cock, Jesus christ you're pathetic"

As my master spoke these words I couldn't care less, I was hornier than I had ever been and was absolutely desperate to cum.

Again, as if through some psychic ability, Carl sensed this and being the bastard he was, he turned off the vibrator.

I groaned and tried to protest, begging for them to let me cum.

Obviously I couldn't actually speak any words but master and his group of men all got the gist of my noises.

"Now isn't this funny. Even though I've released all those disgusting videos, I still have all the power over you. Because you're such a dirty little cumslut, as long as I have the power to make you cum, you'll be the most obedient little bitch won't you?"

I thought about what he was saying, I still wanted to go home, I wanted to forget all of this was happening, but my primal brain and my throbbing cock were telling a different story. The mental battle I was having was pure torture. He was right.

While master entertaining his guests, showing them the videos of me and laughing at how pathetic I was, Carl unchained me from the floor and picked me up.

He dragged me across the room by my chained wrists and tossed me over a spanking bench, he swiftly strapped my lower legs to the lower shelf and then strapped three thick leather straps across my back.

Once my body was immobilised again, he dragged my hands forward and strapped my forearms to the arm shelf of the bench.

"Ahhh nearly ready for challenge 4 I see! Take off his hood and put in the spider gag" master instructed Carl.

Carl swiftly obliged and my mouth was prized open and a wide butterfly gag with ratchets on the side was placed in my mouth.

"Sooooooo, the challenges are hotting up and its time for some electro! Now I'm sure you've never tried anything like this but don't fear, you're in safe hands." Master smirked and winked at me.

With this he pulled out a torpedo shaped metal plug. It was quite the device, it must have been 5 inches long but the diameter was mind boggling. "Good job I've been stretched out" I thought to myself.

At this point I was drooling aggressively from my mouth, I had no control over it. Carl started to gently tease the plug from my asshole. And I moaned at that stretching feeling. By the time it was out I was desperate to be full again.

Master collected dribble from my mouth and rubbed it all over the large metal plug and then handed it to Carl, Carl proceeded to add some more lube and he started working it into my hungry hole.

It went in surprisingly easy and it filled me up, I was more full than I had ever been, The smooth end of the plug was rubbing up against my G spot and we hadn't even got going yet.

After a few seconds of it being in place I felt a spikey tingling sensation that rose and then dissipated and before I knew it I was involuntarily fucking myself with the plug, tensing and relaxing like a horny teenager fucking a pillow. I was so confused.

"Okay, so we know it works, that's excellent stuff, time for us to explain challenge number 4...."