Broken

Story Info
A forest fae learns for the first time of humanity’s cruelty.
1.6k words
4.03
6.5k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A twig snapped and broke the autumn air.

Fox brought her head from where it had been resting on her arms and scanned the treeline, eyes wide. She'd been nesting in the underbrush, warding the chilly air off her naked skin. The short gray fur which grew lightly over her body did little to ward off the wind. After detecting nothing from her search of the forest gates she laid her head back on her pillow of underbrush.

The forest had been empty of fae for some time. The human settlers from the south were to blame, of course; the bounds of the forest were pushed further back every year. All the others had moved north with their clans and packs. It was dangerous to be alone in the fae world. Families looked out for one another; if you didn't have one... Well, Fox preferred to be alone anyway. She couldn't quite remember what had happened to her den. She had been alone for a long time, and only held a few quiet memories of soft gray fur.

Fox sighed and shifted in her nest. The warm kiss of the sun and the cool summer breeze were too light for such heavy matters. For now, she was content to sleep. She closed her eyes and pushed her face into her arms.

Another twig snapped.

Fox's head whipped up and she moved swiftly into a crouch. Her eyes darted through the grass.

A shuffle behind her.

A net flung out from the tall golden grass and Fox howled furiously as it snared her legs. She had been caught. She released a strange and seething scream, but it was cut short as she fell heavily onto the cold dirt. Her chest heaved with fear and her eyes bulged desperately as a heavy laugh filled the clearing.

"Caught it son!" A brutish man draped in fur stepped forward, "get the rope ready!"

A young man with wide eyes stepped forward, and Fox thought she could see his hands shaking as he held out a bundle of coarse rope to his father.

Fox had finally gotten her hands beneath her when the man brought a quick leather boot down on Fox's head. Her vision darkened and a dull ringing filled her skull.

Ghosts of rock and dirt scraped under her, and she distantly realized she was being dragged along the ground. She lost all sense of space for a moment as she was lifted and thrown indelicately onto an unforgiving surface. The numbness holding her mind was almost a relief. She traced her fingers gingerly across the surface of whatever she lay on and thought that it felt like wood. That was the last thing that occurred to her before sleep took her mind.

The wind was cold against fox's chest, and it was that which finally woke her. The smell of cow and leather filled her nose and she coughed, fighting in vain to be rid of the stench. She was in a barn, an animal stall, with her arms tied roughly to a post above her head and seated on a bed of straw and mud. In her mouth was a tight cloth, which was already soaked with her saliva. It dripped down onto her leg and she shivered.

Despite her raging at it, the rope which restrained her would not release its grip, and she was left with no other option than to contemplate her plight. She was alone for a time, and simply trembled in the waning light.

It was with nightfall that the men appeared, flasks and pipes in hand. They leered at her from over the stall gate and the one who caught her smirked.

"I told you I caught the faerie girl Henry." He said smugly.

Henry shook his head in wonder. "And a fine catch indeed! She uh... come like that Jeremiah?" He asked sneakily, referring to her naked skin.

Fox felt her face heat. She had often spied on the humans in their towns, but in her own world she never wore dead furs and fabrics. She had arrived into the world alone and without covering and it had never occurred to her to be ashamed.

Jeremiah laughed gleefully.

"Indeed! Nearly fainted when I seen 'er." He replied.

Henry pinned Fox with a hungry look. "Think I might take a closer look?"

Jeremiah paused. "Why not." He said casually, and stepped towards the stall gate. Fox let out a frantic breath and shuffled as far back as her ropes would allow.

"Woah there girly," Henry cooed, "we just wanna say hello." Fox shot him what she hoped was a fierce look but her fear played high in her chest. The men squatted next to her, and Henry reached a cautious hand towards her small tit. He ran his rough fingers over her nipple and Fox whined in panic. She had seen what the men of these people would do to their women.

Jeremiah chuckled but both men had fallen strangely silent, seemingly mesmerized by the demure forest creature. Their hands explored her thin neck, the tracks of color and pattern which marked her as a fox fae, down to her flat chest, across her hips.. but with too many hands and not enough territory, Henry began venturing lower. Fox trembled and squeezed her eyes closed as he traced down her hip and groped her thigh. The soft, cautious tracing of her skin was violently antithetical to the danger she knew he was capable of, and she jolted suddenly as she felt fingers slip in between her legs. She screamed against the gag and the spell of silence was broken; the men jumped back but then pounced on her flailing legs.

"I'll grab more rope!" Jeremiah exclaimed devilishly and hopped up.

"Aye!" Henry shouted back and turned his gaze back on Fox. She continued to cry against her gag and he reached up to grab her gray hair roughly. "Now you stop that!" He shouted at her and slapped her, hard. "Enough crying!" Fox froze and tried to hold back whimpering.

Jeremiah returned with the rope and they made short work of tying her legs and then lashing them apart. Her hands were bound behind her back. The feeling of their rough hands pushing her slim frame about as they pleased left her feeling defeated and subdued.

She was strapped to some sort of table, with her ass as the edge of one side and her head hanging backwards off the other. The cold air brushed against her exposed cunt and her body flooded with terror. The men gleefully examined their work and then began dispensing with their clothes.

Fox had seen the acts man and beast commit to produce children, but given her disinterest in offspring she had never considered that she may yet participate in the rituals which produce them.

In the devilish light of their lamps the men's cocks appeared as alien worms in their hands. They were floppy at first, but Fox watched as they grew hard and threatening as they stroked them. The men approached her and resumed their inspection of her body. Hands groped at her small chest and she flinched when they flicked and pinched at her nipples. The cold air and rough treatment left her feeling vulnerable.

Jeremiah grinned and positioned himself between her strapped up legs. He let the tip of his cock brush the lips of her pussy and Fox whined. The fear clouded her senses, and she could no longer tell what hurt and what felt good.

"Aww, would you hear that pretty noise." He sneered, and then entered her. Fox gasped, sucking the gag further into her mouth and choking her. Jeremiah fucked her with all the savage brutality of a man which revels in the pain of another, slapping his balls against her ass and filling her anew with each agonizing thrust. Fox let her head roll against the table and tried to fix her eyes on the floor. The feeling of being filled overwhelmed her. There was nothing she could do. No way to fight or run. It was time to focus on surviving. As Jeremiah fucked her Henry wasted no time on grabbing her by the hair and forcing her mouth open by grabbing her jaw. Fox's objection was stifled by the feeling of a warm dick filling her mouth and sliding down her throat. She choked and tried to gag but was unable to.

Both men continued to abuse her thin body for some time, but Fox couldn't remember how long it had been. The suffocating reality of being truly and irrevocably beaten caused her to lose any further will to fight. At some point Henry pulled out of her mouth and cast a thick line of jizz onto her face and chest, making her eyes burn and tears restart.

Jeremiah began to scrunch his face up and moan urgently, his thrusts becoming more urgent and messy.

"Fuck your fae pussy is so good. Be a good little monster and take this load!" he snarled. Fox's eyes snapped open wide as she felt his cock pulse inside her and then release a flood of hot fluid. She gasped and bucked underneath him, but he held her firm.

After finishing, he leaned over her with a groan and laid there for a moment.

Fox tried not to move as much as possible, until he pulled himself off her with another groan. He smirked at her and she cast her eyes at the floor.

Congratulating one another on their fine work, the two men regained their clothes, and Fox heard them let the barn door slam on their way out.