Broken AC

Story Info
Siblings accidentally discover something special.
2.6k words
4.39
51.2k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babelarc
babelarc
20 Followers

James and Alice, 22 and 19, respectively were visiting their parents in their childhood home for the summer. They were both attractive and clever but did not have similar personalities. Where James was a loner, Alice loved to surround herself with friends. Where James was assertive, Alice was warm. However, in spite of their personality differences, they loved and cherished one another- even if they didn't talk much since James went off to college, Alice following at another university a couple of years later.

After having graduated, James decided to visit his family home for the summer before starting his career, a last chance to spend some time with his baby sister before his career took off. Alice was thrilled about the opportunity. She always looked up to her big brother, and the fact that his career was going to take off made her feel happy and excited for him. She knew they might not get a lot of chances together, but it would be great to spend time together.

The first two weeks of the summer passed somewhat uneventfully. Their parents had picked up hobbies since they went off to college, Dad spending time with his friends at a local garage, and Mom away at various book clubs and lectures.

Since their parents maintained their hobbies throughout the summer, not being bogged down by a scholastic schedule, James and Alice spent time catching up, and were getting along much like they had when they were children.

On Saturday, while watching a comedy on the couch, the sun setting in the distance, they heard a loud thud come from the outside.

"What was that?" asked Alice, with a touch of nerves in her throat.

"I don't know," James said, his eyes never leaving the television.

Alice took off her shoe, and threw it at James, smacking him in the arm.

"You're the guy! Go check it out!" She said, pulling a blanket over her body.

James rolled his eyes and reluctantly stood up and walked aimlessly outside. He didn't know what he was looking for, but he took a baseball bat just the same. Walking around the house to the side where he heard the thud, he saw the AC unit but it wasn't making the familiar hum that became normal for summertime in the southern United States.

He walked up to the unit and put his hand on it...nothing. "Fuck", he said to himself as he came to the realization that the AC unit was broken. He studied chemistry in college and was not at all mechanically inclined like his father. There was no fixing it on his end. He shook his head and reluctantly went inside to break the news to his sister.

"What is it?" she asked a bit frantically when she saw James walk inside. "Is it a murderer?"

James raised an eyebrow. "Alice...if it were a murderer I wouldn't be here would I?"

Alice nodded and looked at James expectantly.

"It's the AC" he responded "It's out. I'll have to call Dad".

Alice's eyes widened and she threw the blanket off her in anticipation of the eventual heat of the house "But it's summer...it's hot outside" she said in disbelief.

"Yeah", James responded, "I guess it was overworking. Go get all the fans from the garage, and set them up in your room, We'll hang out there till it gets fixed. Your room has the smallest window, so maybe it'll be coolest".

Alice nodded and ran off to get the fans and began setting them up in her room. Her room was always the coldest in the house, so it made the most sense.

James called each of their parents, but their dad reminded him that he planned to be out all night with his friends, as did his mother. The backgrounds on each call sounded familiar, so James began to suspect that his parents were away having their own fun for the evening. He shuddered at the thought and accepted his mother's offer that she would call the AC repair tomorrow morning.

He trudged his way up the stairs to his sister's room.

"Ta-da!" she said proudly, displaying the setup she had made on her bed. Across the room, she set up her TV so they could watch while sitting in her bed, and a few fans surrounded the bed.

The house was already warming up quickly, and the bedroom was warm enough what it was. But with the fans, relatively tolerable.

"This should keep us going til Daddy can come home and fix it!" Alice said with a smile. James shook his head and told her what happened in the conversation, and Alice sat defeated on her bed.

"Well, shit" she moaned.

"Hey, watch your mouth, Alice"

"Well, I'm sorry but it's already hot. and I checked your room it's like a sauna! How are we supposed to sleep?" she asked.

James shrugged. "I guess I just will sleep naked in my room, maybe take a fan."

Alice nodded and they leaned back in her bed to watch the movie.

Time passed and the house became hotter, and Alice found herself getting even more tired.

"James, I have to get some sleep," she said, wiping some sweat from her brow.

"Yeah, me too," James agreed, as he stood up and groaned with the warmth.

Alice sighed with relief when her door shut and quickly stripped out of her clothing, and spread out naked on her bed over the covers.

"I can't believe it is so hot," she said to herself, Thankfully she was at least surrounded by fans. It didn't take much time for Alice to start falling asleep.

Meanwhile, James went into his room which was indeed, a sauna. He realized also, that he didn't bring a fan with him, not that it would matter, because no fan would have kept his room from being this way. "Fuck. Maybe I can just sleep with Alice in her room" he said, turning around and knocking at her door.

*knock knock*

Alice opened her eyes "What up?" she asked.

"It's too hot in my room. Can I please sleep in there with you, it's too damn hot" he repeated.

"I'm naked," Alice said, pretty unwilling to move.

"Okay, so? It's not like I haven't seen a naked woman before, and besides your my sister, so it isn't like anything could happen" James said, desperate to be in those fans again.

"Okay, that's fair. You might as well" Alice said, rolling over to her side.

James walked into the dark room and barely made out the shape of his sister lying in her bed. He took off his clothes and put them neatly on the floor, leaving his boxers on, to be at least, somewhat appropriate.

Alice's bed was small, and so although they were cooler together than James would have been in his room alone, they were stuck touching back to back, and sleeping was difficult.

"Just spoon me" grumbled Alice, barely awake. "There isn't enough room for all that," she said, and James, too tired to argue rolled over, and spooned into his little sister. That way they finally fell asleep.

In his sleep, James started having a wonderful dream. He was on a beach with a beautiful supermodel. She kissed him and ran her hands over his young muscular body. James would moan into her kiss and pushed his hips against hers until she eagerly pulled his swollen cock out of his swim trunks.

James loved sex dreams, especially with this hot, tight supermodel, and now fucking her on a hot beach, he couldn't resist. James pushed the beautiful model against a tree, her tits hard into the bark and his thick, throbbing young cock pushed into her tight, wet, willing pussy.

The model moaned back in pleasure, and he thrust into her a couple of times before she reached back and grabbed his hip. She spoke with his sister, Alice's voice, "Wait, James, what are you doing?".

Too much. Dream ruined. His eyes shot open, only to realize that his cock was buried deep inside his sister.

"Wait, what the fuck Alice?" he said, frozen, his cock throbbing still inside her, unmoving.

"What are you saying, You're fucking me," Alice exclaimed.

"Oh," he said stupidly. He knew with every part of his brain and mind that this was wrong but...it still felt so good. His cock wasn't even a little phased that it was his baby sister's pussy that it was inside. His cock only knew that it felt good and wanted more.

"Okay. Okay." He said firmly. He could beat this.

James put his hand on Alice's hip, and slowly pulled his cock inch by inch, with the full intention of getting out of her.

Alice's hands gripped the edge of her bed, moaning softly as his cock explored her.

However, as the purple, swollen head of his desperate cock nearly reached its exit, he could not bring himself to take his cock out.

"shit" he whispered to himself, and almost involuntarily he gripped her hip tighter and thrust himself quickly back into her.

"UGH" Alice moaned with pleasure as his cock pushed back inside her, James' balls pressing against her body.

"James what the fuck are you doing," she said through her moan, gasping for breath.

"I know," he said, and let go of her hip. The only parts of them touching now as he tried to back away from her were his cock and her cunt.

"I know it is wrong, immoral, disgusting," he said. "But I can't. I can't stop. It feels so good, and I can't control it. You...You have to get yourself off now Alice. If you don't, I won't be able to stop fucking you," he said with his own pained honesty.

"fuck" Alice whined. She didn't want to admit how good it felt. She didn't want to admit that she heard James fucking his girlfriends in the room next to her before and that she would press her ear against the wall to listen.

She began to pull herself off his thick cock, and James moaned in pleasure and defeat and his felt his sister's tight pussy draw along the length of his cock.

"Mmmmm" Alice whined as she slowly pushed herself back down his cock, effectively fucking herself on him. She covered her face with her hands.

"I can't stop either, James" she whispered softly.

A low growl came from James' throat as he grabbed her hip again and started to thrust in and out of her, quicker this time, more like when he fucked his dream model.

Thrust.

"it."

Thrust.

"feels"

Thrust.

"so"

Thrust

"Good!"

Thrust.

He moaned his words with every thrust, ending as deep inside of her as he could go. Something else was taking over him now. Something more animalistic, that was more directed by sexual pleasure than his morality.

"Oh fuck James!" Alice moaned loudly "That feels so good!"

James growled into her neck and bit it, a little more than gently.

"Don't use my name. Who is fucking you right now? What am I?" He questioned his voice a mixture of ashamed and commanding.

"My big brother," Alice responded quietly.

"Yes!" James exclaimed as he dragged Alice to her knees, doggy style, remaining as deep inside her as he could coordinate.

He looked down at the dark shadow of her body beneath him, his little sister reduced to fucking him on his bed. The two of them were reduced to fucking like animals in the heat.

James wanted to make this last as long as he could, but he could feel Alice's pussy tightening against his pulsating member already.

James reached down and pulled her hair, and leaned forward to talk lowly into her ear again. As he did, he pushed himself deeper into her, and Alice screamed out in pleasure-pain as the pain in her hair seared and she was penetrated deeply by her dearest brother.

"I'm gonna make you cum, Alice," James stated matter-of-factly.

"Your big brother is going to make you cum. Then I'm going to cum on and in you. And you'll beg for it every single night, won't you little sister," he growled at her, almost daring her to defy the fact.

"Yes," Alice whined.

"Yes, what baby sister?" James asked.

"Yes, big brother! Fuck me please" she begged, shocked at her own words.

As though doing her an immense favor, James released her hair. He couldn't believe his own actions as he found himself completely unlike himself. Replacing his hands on her hips again he fucked her painstakingly slow.

Inch by inch his cock pulled slowly out, but never fully leaving her body, and inch by inch he slowly pushed his cock back in.

With every slow movement, Alice moaned in protest. She wanted more. She needed more.

"Fuck James," she moaned "It's like your cock was meant for my pussy" she whined.

A silent moment before James decided, that "it must be genetic."

James then pushed his sister's head into her pillow while he fucked her hard and fast.

Thrust.Thrust.Thrust, without pause, as he fucked her, intent to make her cum on his cock.

He didn't have to work hard.

Alice couldn't provide any warning as she screamed, and her pussy tightened like a vice against his cock and milked him as she shuddered.

"I'm cumming big brother," she screamed her body took over, cumming uncontrollably over him.

"That's it, little sister. Cum. Cum for me!" He shouted, fucking her uncontrollably now.

As her orgasm subsided, James did not.

He pulled out of her, and Alice breathed a sigh of relief.

"That was-" she started before James turned her over onto her back and covered her mouth with his hand.

"Not over." He said as he looked down at her tits in the moonlight. Quickly he guided his pulsing cock back into the hot, soaking envelope that it desperately needed. Removing his hand from her mouth, he held her wrists down against the bed.

"You're gonna fucking take my cock all summer" he grunted as he thrust in and out of her, desperate for his cum.

"Yes. yes, I'll take it anytime" she moaned as her body was subjected to her brother's pleasure.

"Maybe I'll drill a glory hole in our rooms. Fuck your mouth and cunt at will" he said, as his mind wandered to every place he would take her.

He couldn't think about right or wrong anymore. Neither could Alice. All they could think about was fucking each other, and this ultimate, taboo sexual gratification.

He felt his cum welling up inside his heavy balls.

"I'm going to cum in you and on those big tits sister" he grunted as he felt his sperm building.

It was too much for Alice and she threw her head to the side as she came suddenly again. Her nipples hardened more, and her thick juices spilled onto her bed and James' member.

That was the end for James.

"Fuck yes!" he screamed as he began shooting his hot load inside of his baby sister. He wanted to fill her completely with his cum, but he wanted to make sure he coated her tits- who knows if he'd ever get the opportunity again, people say crazy things when they're being fucked.

With every bit of his being, he pulled his cock from her tight, warm cunt and stroked it, covering Alice's tits with his hot, sticky seed.

Once finished, he breathlessly lay down next to her in the small bed, covering half her body.

"I love you, Alice" he, said, looking into her eyes, and feeling his cum on her tits, as he ran his finger over her body.

"I love you too, James," she responded honestly. "But do you promise you'll fuck me again?" she asked.

James and Alice laughed, knowing that things wouldn't be the same again

babelarc
babelarc
20 Followers