All Comments on 'Broken Bliss Ch. 01'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmm

I liked the story line and the actions of the sister. and yes thanks to mom for what she doies for her son. can hardly wait for the next chapter.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
Nice.

Good start. Let's see what happens in the next chapter.

beast26beast26over 12 years ago
very good

Very good story bro meant to give you a 5 star! Can't wait for CH.2

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 12 years ago
Hmmmm

Usually I don't like the stereotipical 'broken arms or hands' stories, but this one is very well thought out...and definitely moving in the right direction. Usually these kinds of stories are rushed, but you seem to be moving along at a very believable pace.

Look forward to the next installment :)

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
all in the family

I hated to see this story end. the characters are great and the plot and dialogue is well written. I like how you set the stage for future chapters giving the sister a little taste of pussy at the end there. I hope mom joins the two of them at some point for a multi-generational romp. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good

Very, very well presented.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read!!!!!

Look like you got youself a good story here. Keep them coming thanks for sharing. By the way did you and your brother produce the movie NEW WAVE HOOKERS IN THE 80's (LOL)it was produce by the Dark Brothers.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A good read

I hope that there will be more written about this sweet family.

Maybe he can get both his sister and his mom to fuck him.

Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Start

Loved the Wer Dream!

GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
Bliss

Great story. Hope for more.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Nice start

Well written too.

LittleprickLittleprickover 12 years ago
Nice

So far I appreciated your story. You didn't go too far too fast. I hope the next chapters will be as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked it

Welcome to Lit as I see by the dates you are a new author. Congrats and welcome. I love this type of stories because mom has no choice but to help. I just want to say thanks and will read them all eventually in my "private time" Keep up the good work hugs wendy g

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
It's great so far

It's fun and light hearted. I liked that the brother resisted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Please can Mommy get pregnant?

Dream59Dream59over 12 years ago
Excellent

This is a wonderful, sexy story. I am looking forward to reading the others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Gulped down a whole glass of whiskey with...

pain pills? He'd have been incoherent within 15 minutes.

GroovemeisterGroovemeisterabout 12 years ago
When

I enjoyed Broken Bliss Ch. 01. I noticed that often in this story you wrote in the present tense. If the stuff already happened, you need to write in the past tense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This story is both hilarious and well written

It's comedy and decent writing all packed into one story, who would have thought?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Enjoying the story!

I'm really liking the story! :). It's not a new plot piece, but it is a fun one to use and it's enjoyable!

I remember when I was a teen and my back was hurting really badly (my discs slipped out every so often) and the parents were in the back of the neighborhood at a bondfire party so I snuck one of her Valium she kept hidden in the closet. Was still hurting a while later so I took a second one. After watching a movie for a while I started feeling better so decided to go to the party. Grabbed a beer from the fridge and drove over to the party. Visited for a bit then got a second beer and parked my ass on a fold out chaise lounger. Thats the last thing I remember. Next thing I know Im in bed and my stepfather has me by my shirt and is shaking me asking me what I took, over and over. (I had obviously blacked out) I lied and said it was something I had found in a packet on the floor at the corner store. (Brilliant, eh? Lol. Didn't want the valium to disappear! Like they would believe me, heh). Needless to say I NEVER drank while on muscle relaxers or pain meds (or anything else for that matter) ever again!

Back to the story! While I like it I'm tired of the lead male characters in the incest section being such whiney, pussy-assed, Cartman gay loser fucks! (Whew, that was a mouthful!;). Worse here, the dumbass is being wishywashy!! I'll let mom jack me off but tell my sister 'incest is wrong!!' ...and really, WHAT brother on the planet over the age of 12, is going to tell his smoking hot ass sister 'No, you can't touch it!! That would be wrong!' Hah! (Send her over to my house!!). He would be like, 'girl I've been waiting for you to do that for ages, and oh, can I play with your tits while you do? ;)

Thats mostly it for my nitpicking, hehe, besides needing to use contractions more often instead of things like 'it is' and the like. ...well, her virginity is coming up in the next chapter, lets find out if the author knows where the hymen is or screws the pooch like half of the clueless writers on here, lol!

Anyway thanks for writing, Ill look forward to other stuff you write as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the innocence of this story is beatiful.

read the title

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wtf

Bro and sis have a 69 but you don't think it is incest? You're kidding right?

PM_ME_YOUR_TROUBLESPM_ME_YOUR_TROUBLESabout 4 years ago
Knocked off two stars because "7' is not large"

Really broke my immersion that did. Saying 7' when erect is not large. It's quite a lot above average. Global average length when erect is 5.4'. 7 is more than a lot of women can even take depending on their cycle and internal positioning. 6' for length is a little bit common. 7 is quite rare.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 3 years ago
Revisiting

Classics are ones you enjoy coming back to. You are a great story spinner. Thanks.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I know that you're going to have him fucking both the sister and the mom before you're done with it. 😒 When you finally cross over that line, I'm going to downgrade you to a one. You could have had a five here except for mom giving him a hand job. Keep it strictly brother and sister without a full family orgy. [SMH] 4/5

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a7 months ago

As someone who has no problem with mutually consensual incestuous love between mature, consenting adults, I find the opening chapter of this story to be logically developed and presented. From the personal reactions of the male to various normal situations, he appears to be under developed psychologically and emotionally when compared to his experienced mother and his emotionally mature sister. His sister trusts him implicitly. With indepth character development, possibly, the reader will understand his reasons for self-doubt, self-recrimination, shame, guilt and frankly, his puritanical backwardness. He fails to recognize and accept his mother and sister as sexual human beings with the same wants and needs as himself. They love him and support him unconditionally. He creates artifical boundaries which simply dio not exist nor are compatable with love. Hopefully, he will mature, both psychologically and emotionally, that he can return the unconditional love his mother and sister have for him. Chapter 1 rated 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I was looking at several of the comments. I have no idea what the average penis size if. I do know that since I went through puberty, I have been 9 and 3/4ths, except when I am really turned on. For example, when I fuck my sister, if I am really turned on, and I immediately go down on her, and eat my thick ropes of cum back out of her extremely hairy pussy, If I stop measure it at that point, when I am rock-hard and throbbing erect, I am almost 11 inches long. So, I eat my own cum out for her a-lot! I live the taste and I love all that thick wet pussy hair in my face. No shaved - razor burnt stuff, EVER!! I also like to go over after her husband leaves for work. eating his cum out of her turns me on a lot too, tastes like my own cum a lot, and she likes it when I grow to almost 11 inches long, and become heart-beat pulsing thick. My sister has 4 children, and were not sure, been at this for 7 and a half years. I think her husband knows, and I think he likes it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous