All Comments on 'Broken Bliss Ch. 03'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
xXleesilXxxXleesilXxover 12 years ago
loved it

This story line is great keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

great combo of people there, will there be a ch 2?C6D6

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
FANTASTIC

love it! story is progressing very nicely. Keep'em comin.

GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
Bliss

Looking for more of your great story! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Continues

this continues to be a really good story. This chapter was a surprise. His landlord being mom's long lost lover. Can't wait to see what happens next.

guiltiness3guiltiness3over 12 years ago
Great story line

Your use of three independent story lines with an as yet not completely revealed commonality is absolutely brilliant. Favorite!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
You do not have to worry about negative comments here

It turning into an intriguing story, I really can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You need to pay a little more attention to your "person" when you write

In the threesome,

"As David began working on her, I quickly stripped off my clothing, and then pulled off his pants. His cock sprang free, all 6 1/2 inches of it, thick as a 2 inch PVC pipe, and just as hard, only to be trapped immediately after by Diane's warm, wet, mouth. Sarah began screaming her pleasure, as I worked his cock deeper into my throat, and soon I could hear him moaning into Sarah's cunt."

I stripped, I took off his pants - first person.

Cock was trapped by Diane's warm, wet mouth - third person. Should have been "my warm wet mouth".

Otherwise, fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

I just wanted to say I really enjoyed your storie and can't wait for the next chapter.

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
Great job

Looking for ward to the next chapter!

bedmackbedmackover 12 years ago
Great!

I have now read all of you stories. I really like the fact that they are contected together and can't wait to read what happens at the BBQ. Keep up the good work.

KentishKentishover 12 years ago
Nothing negative about this story chain!

Looking forward to more on this story, there are at least 2 more stories here, the BBQ & Sarah! Even a 3 sum with Mum & Sarah?????

MetismanMetismanover 12 years ago
Excellent

Wonderful story thus far, and I would love for you to continue. Finally getting inside his Mom, maybe with Sarah involved as well would be great. I also think it would be a great surprise if he kept fucking his sister bareback until she turns up pregnant...and they decide to live together as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WRONG AREA

the mom flash back doesn't belong in incest it belongs in erotic couples or group. this chapter should have been cut in two half here and the other half in erotic couples or group.

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
Still good

I didn't mind the flash back at all, it's hot. I wish Jason gives his mum more attention, I'm starting to get jealous on her behalf .. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great storys

completly good series just one thig while having the flash back u kept switching between the mom telling it and 3rd person so maybe alil clean up there but other than that awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I FOUND MY SISTER STRIPPING

You should combine the two stories because of how the characters in finding sis stripping and in this qre neighbors in both stories. Love your stories so much. I dont know if anyone else noticed this or not, but i know i did. Have them all hook up together andyou would have q sequel for both at the same time.

A.J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Grammar

I found the shift of voice in the flashback confusing and a bit annoying.

The story is good but it needs some serious editing.

DelicoseDelicoseabout 11 years ago
Horrible!

I've read all of I Found My Sister Stripping and Subject 0 and have rated all your chapters in those stories with 5 stars. I never quibbled over your grammar mistakes before but this one is almost unreadable. I don't know if you were high when you wrote it or what, but you sure as hell need to edit this one. This is the first story I've ever read that has ever pissed me off due to the number of errors. The mistakes are so bad, I almost quit reading it. Please, for the love of God, get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just a wannabe writer

you ask for comments then ignore them when given not good at all. you should have deleted this chapter and rewritten it so it was readable the constant change in point of view was distracting and confusing. IF you had used a good editor before posting it would have been caught. time to delete and do it right using a good editor as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Confusing

While I must say I like the story you need to get an editor. You kept switching point of views so much it sometimes too a second to figure out who was talking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ok, its. Been. Addressed, but. I had to stop halfway. Down the page to bitch about switching from First Person, to Second or Third every few seconds. Arrgggh!! Annoying!! Otherwise I am @loving@ the story:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worst of the previous chapters

First chapter was the best, second went a little downhill, and this third one hit rock-bottom. Other perspectives are quite boring to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A little constructive critism

You write incredible well developed comedy, w/ very well flushed out characters (in fact there are parts I have trouble keeping my hands off my cock), but in this last chapter I was to irritated at the constant changes of pov/perspective that on normally steamy scenes were I would normally almost blow off in my pants, I remained completely flaccid.

xoxo Bryce

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Hot And Nasty****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No other guys

Even if it's the Dad other guys are huge turn off still enjoying his interaction with sister and Mom though

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

".... he pulled out the straight edge razor his dad had given him for graduating high school, and got to work." Straight razor? Wow! Let's be real careful with that! One small slip could be one giant problem for this lady!

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3almost 3 years ago

@oldsage_1

I use a straight razor to shave my head. It does take some getting use to, but if you have used it enough for daily shaving it will give you the closest shave you've ever gotten. And considering that he used it to shave his girlfriend before, he's probably quite proficient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unreadable. The way you flipped from 1st person to 3rd person grammer in the same sentence was so off-putting that I gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another boner of a tale. My kid sister loved pull my cock out of boxers placing it between he legs. That pussy was steaming and would be dripping in shirt order. Never penetrated her till after her 20th birthday due to my military commitment, but when it did happen, bliss. Tight than I had ever felt before and since. Taught her how to blow and she lived swallowing. And guys, eating lots of fruit makes the sperm sweeter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't care about the mom and dad's sex life, want to hear about the mom/son/sister situation. 4/5

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 2 years ago

Mom's early threesome broke the story and series for me. 2*

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

When you switched narrators and had Mom telling her story, there were several grammatical errors that cropped up. Then also, there was this misconception that is a blatant lie as well:

*> She straddled my face, but kept herself out of my reach. Looking down between us, she <*

*> asked, "Do you like it brother? I just shaved it for you. I understand men like them shaved." <*

WRONG!!! I seriously believe that is a minority opinion, but I don't have any data to confirm or deny it. Personally, I prefer my women to not resemble prepubescent children. I enjoy running my fingers through my lover's pubic hair on my way to finger her cunt. Pubic hair is far more sexy than a shaved mons Venus. I've had at least 5 different women who shaved everything off. Fortunately, three of the five stopped shaving after I requested them to do so. You lost points from me for both of these problems.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a7 months ago

I like characters that are developed in both depth and breadth. The character of Diane is being developed in a logical manner. Jason seems to have somewhat matured between Chapter 1 and 3. Lisa's selection of her brother to take her virginity is logical because she wants and needs to trust the person taking it. After all, she is the one being penitrated. From the psychological standpoint of the mother and sister, who offers more safety, security, and unconditional love than Jason. They know he wants to please them more than himself. 5 star series, so far.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5/5.

I love that they are all shaved.

Mom's story was well told. I want to see how that develops.

I look forward to Johnny and the three girlfriends.

Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous