Broken Bonds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there, completely mesmerized by it all and, honest to god, considered volunteering to give him a hand job, just so I could watch him ejaculate from close up.

Doesn't much sound like the behavior of a 'granddaughter', does it? Probably makes me sound like a bit of a nasty slut - realistically speaking. Let's just say that based on the course our lives have taken, Lizzy and I have gained a very in-depth understanding of sex. But more importantly, we've learned we can also use it to our advantage. And no, we will probably never be a 'normal teenage girls' - our parents took that possibility away from us, a long time ago.

However, because we've been given a second chance by our grandfather, we intend to follow this path, and make the most of it.

So... about an hour ago, between classes, my little sister told me she may have a thing for our grandfather. I had to fight back a laugh, and forced myself not to tell her I was having the same feelings.

When I asked if she understood the implications and consequences of what she was suggesting, she laughed.

"Incest. Yeah, I know," she said, smiling at me, "But hell, Abby, I can't seem to make myself see him as my 'grandfather' - not the way other girls would. All I can see is a really nice, older guy, who is seriously cute - for his age - that I love being around. He let me hold his hand at the beach yesterday, and everyone was watching us. Hell, when we got back to the Jeep, I wanted to fuck him right there and then..."

"What if I told you I was having the same problem?" I finally asked, just to see how she would react.

"OMG... seriously?"

"Uh huh. I can't make myself see him as 'Grampa' either."

"Well... if you're going to fuck him, I get to fuck him too," she blurted out, in her usual teenage slut way.

"We need to be clear here, Lizzy - no falling in love with him, and no fighting over him. He's the only 'family' the two of us have, and if fucking him is going to mess with that, we aren't going to do it. Agreed?"

"Agreed," she replied, although hesitantly.

"But?" I asked, pressing her.

"I can't promise I won't fall in love with him, Abby. You know how I get sometimes..." she replied, looking down at her hands and fidgeting.

"Awww... Sis... you have always been such a huge pile of emotionally hormonal mush, I fucking swear. How about I let it go, and you can have Gramps to yourself?" I replied, kissing my sister's cheek. Sure, I want to be with him as much as she does, but I've always been the 'older sister' - which means I sometimes have to concede.

"I dunno, Abby. How about we see if he's even interested? He might be totally freaked out by the idea of fucking his granddaughter. Besides, for all we know, at his age, his stuff might not even work."

"Seriously?" I blurted out, opting not to tell her that not only does Grampa's 'stuff' work - it works really well.

"Yeah. It'll be fine. For all I know, it may just be lust - I haven't had sex in a long time. But I agree with you - we gotta make sure we never fight because of him. Promise?"

"I promise. I gotta get to class, I'll see you later..." I said, standing and kissing her cheek.

"Okay. See ya."

I turned and headed in the direction of my next class, but as soon as I was out of sight, I went directly to the Mustang. It took me twenty-five minutes to get to the house.

Being the oldest also means that sometimes, I get to go first!

******

[Abigail]

I'm standing in the hall outside Grampa's bedroom. I fully intend to find out if the idea of 'fucking his granddaughter' freaks him out - or if it turns him on.

Every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon, and sometimes late on Saturday nights, Grampa relieves his pressure - which I am pretty sure is being caused by my and Lizzy's presence in his daily life.

I know about his ritual, because on one occasion I ended up coming home to get something I forgot, and stumbled upon him in the act. Since then, I've come home unannounced a few more times, to see if it's random, or if he has a 'schedule' - which it turns out he does.

Yes, as bad as it sounds, I love watching the man masturbate.

When I hear the shower shut off, I know he's ready. I watch through the crack in his door as he comes out of his bathroom, his semi-hard cock (which has to be at least eight inches long, and as big around as the tube in the middle of a roll of toilet paper!) swinging between his legs, and climbs onto his bed. After a couple of seconds, he takes his monstrous cock in hand, and starts the process. I let him get it fully erect, then push the door open all the way, and step into the room.

"Hey, Grampa! Need some help with that?" I ask, walking over and climbing onto the bed next to him.

The look on the man's face is priceless.

******

[Clark]

As life would have it, I have become a 'dirty old man'. In my case however, I've graduated to 'perverted old man' - as the objects of my desire are related to me.

Since I saw Abigail in the shower the first time, I haven't been able to ignore it - a longing to touch her. To be with her. Then, I had the encounter with Elizabeth at the beach. My dreams and fantasies now involve both of them - as fucked up as that sounds.

In order to keep my socially deviant feelings in check, I've taken up masturbating again. It's been a while, but I discovered that all my plumbing still works just as God designed it to. With the extra motivation of two phenomenally beautiful teenage girls it seems to work better than it ever did.

And yes, every time I feel the cum erupting from the end of my cock, I imagine it's going into one of them...

Yes, I know - morally, I totally fucking suck...

I'm in the process of mentally fucking Abigail, when I hear her voice. For just a microsecond, I panic - and then assume my imagination is just screwing with me. Abigail is at school...

Just to be sure, I open my eyes...

My heart - and my hand - stop the moment I see a totally nude Abigail walking across the room toward me. She pauses, climbs onto the bed next to me, takes my cock with her left hand, and moves my hand out of the way with her right.

Abigail is built differently than her sister. She's 5'7", weighs 128 lbs. (again, I asked), and is over all, a lot slimmer than Elizabeth. She has these amazingly long, thin legs, a small, tight, compact little ass that is perfectly proportional to the rest of her, and has smaller boobs - 32B - but her nipples are a lot larger than Elizabeth's. She has the same blonde hair - which she keeps fairly short - and piercing blue eyes her sister has, but she tends to be more 'feminine' than Elizabeth.

Abigail is also pierced - both nipples have very small, wire-thin gold rings in them. Hanging from the rings are small gold chains, at the end of which are what appear to be small diamonds. Each nipple has four chains hanging from it, all of different lengths, the longest of which is about three inches. Her belly button has a beautiful heart shaped, multi-colored translucent stone in it, big enough to fill the space. I'm fairly certain it's a version of opal, and it is surround by an edging of small diamonds. And finally, of all things, her clit is pierced. And no, I'm not talking the clitoral hood - I'm talking the glans itself. Although I've never seen it, she told me about it because I added both girls to my medical insurance, and she thought I should know.

When she begins stroking my cock, my entire world goes into a wildly uncontrolled spin. It's been an eternity since a woman has touched my cock - let alone, jerked me off. Now, I'm lying here against my pillows watching my stunningly beautiful, twenty-year-old granddaughter do it. The totally fucked up part is, although I know I'm supposed to stop her, I can't make myself do it...

When she sees the concern on my face, without missing a stroke, she leans forward and kisses me.

"Grampa, we aren't angels - which I am sure you have already figured out. Lizzy and I have both done some pretty stupid shit over the course of our lives - when we were left on our own. We got lucky, and God let us get by without anything bad happening because of it. Although some of what happened wasn't very pleasant, we survived it, and are stronger because of it... if that makes sense to you?"

"Abigail, you do realize what..."

She interrupts me just that quick, but never stops slowly and methodically stroking my cock.

"Yes, Grampa - the whole incest thing. I know. You aren't supposed to have sex with relatives. Fact is, until eight months ago, I had no idea I even had a grandfather. If I had grown up with you as part of my life, maybe this would be a different situation. I don't know. Right now, all I see is a really nice, really attractive older guy, with a really big cock, that I desperately want to fuck - just for the sake of it. I've always been really bad like that..."

The moment she quits talking, the head of my cock disappears into her mouth, and in seconds, is being teased and tortured by her very adept tongue. I let her go for three or four minutes then stop her.

"Abigail..."

She turns and looks at me, letting my cock slide out of her mouth.

"I want to pleasure you as well... bring yourself up here."

She understands what I want and, with a big smile, she gets to her hands and knees straddling me, putting her soft, smooth, pink pussy mere inches from my face. Once I feel her mouth again surround my cock, I pull her ass down until my tongue makes contact with her warm, wet labia. As she begins to work on my rock-hard tool, I slip my tongue into her as far as it will go, eliciting a very deep moan. Then, I find her clit - thin gold ring and all - and I go to work. Apparently, the jewelry serves two purposes - it looks sexy and erotic, and it amplifies the sensations generated by her clit. She moans, groans and shudders, each time I run my tongue over it. When I grab it with my teeth her entire body shudders, she lets my cock slip from her mouth, and utters a string of vulgarities...

"oh fuck, grampa! goddamn you... fuck... yes... god... do it again grampa... please... ohhhh fuucckkkk..."

...as she thrust and grinds her sticky, wet slit into my face, and I work to take her closer and closer to an orgasm. And yes, as sick as it may sound, when she called me 'Grampa' my level of arousal doubles.

We continue our 'oral dance' for a few more minutes, until my tongue again finds that little gold ring... and in a matter of seconds, without warning, Abigail climaxes - hard - as she tries to suffocate me with her pussy.

"oh my fucking god, grampa... oh god... more... yes... that's it... yes... fucking pull it... bite it... you're making me cum, grampa... fuuckk... i'm cumming... ugghhhhh... oh... oh... fuuucckkk... yes..."

So much cum seeps out of the girl's pussy, that it covers my face. I'm certain I've never seen a woman cum like this, in the forty-five years I've been having sex. It's so intense, it borders on being aphrodisiacal.

Once her orgasm subsides, Abigail collapses face down on the bed next to me. I spread her legs, slip in between them, and without a word, push my still-hard, saliva covered cock into her with a single thrust. She is so wet, that it easily glides in until I'm balls-deep in her. She moans, and thrusts her hips toward me.

"fuck me grampa... fuck me until i cry... make me beg you to stop..." she mutters, lifting her ass into the air.

I do. It's as if a different guy has inhabited my body, as I begin to fuck her in a harsh, punishing manner. Perhaps, more roughly and intensely than I have ever fucked any woman. Much to my amazement, the girl takes it all - screaming, cussing, and fucking me back, the entire time.

When she orgasms the second time...

"fuck, grampa, your cock amazing... oh fuck... yes... goddamn i love it... fuck me harder, grampa... fuck yes... you're making me cum again, grampa... fuucckk... ugghhhhh...:

... she screams so loudly, that I find myself hoping the neighbors didn't hear her. I even lean forward and clamp a hand over her mouth to silence her. Seconds later I finally reach my climax...

"fuck yes... fuck yes... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum... fuck, abby... oh god... here it cums..."

Strangely, the idea of pulling out never occurs to me and she never suggests it either. I simply push myself into her as far as I can, and at the same instant, my balls unleash a massive amount of my hot, sticky, demon-grandfather seed, overfilling my granddaughter's tight pussy, forcing it to overflow and run down the insides of her thighs and onto the bed beneath her.

And yes, I have to keep my hand over her mouth the entire time, as she never stops screaming.

******

[Abigail]

Once my grandfather is done 'topping off my tank', I fall forward and he falls on top of me, his massive cock still firmly wedged into my small tight pussy. In fact, I'm so tight, and he's so fucking big, that even after his hard-on subsides, he will probably have to pull it out of me. After a couple of seconds, he hears my soft sobs. Yes, he actually fucked me until I cried.

"Hey..." I hear him whisper.

"God, Grampa, no one has ever fucked me like that... it was totally incredible," I blurt out, sniffling as I do.

"I kinda got carried away - and thought I had hurt you," he says.

I push my hair out of my face so he can see the lecherous little smile covering it.

"Promise me that you will fuck me like that every damn time... swear it!"

******

[Clark]

I laugh - I can't help it. Abigail's statement makes the total absurdity of the situation sink in.

I just fucked the hell out of my oldest granddaughter, and loved every damn erotic second of it.

Screw the rules. If I'm a disgusting, sick, twisted, pervert - so be it. At least I will be a happy one.

"So... is this going to become a regular thing?" I ask.

"I certainly fucking hope so, Grampa..."

******

[Clark]

So, I've apparently been relegated to the position of 'perverted old grandfather' - which although I know I should, I can't see as a bad thing. But, it's about to get crazier...

It's been three days since my encounter with Abigail. Today I'm picking up Elizabeth from school, as Abigail needs the car for work. Seconds after the Jeep starts moving, Elizabeth decides to get into the game. She leans across the console, unzips my jeans shorts, pulls my cock out, in the blink of an eye, has it in her mouth. And yeah, I'm driving at the time.

It takes her all of three minutes to get me off, and suck every drop of cum my balls are willing to give up, out of me. When we get to the house, she takes charge.

Where Abigail enjoys the physical intimacy of intercourse, as well as the pleasure it brings, Elizabeth is more of a hot, horny, cock-sucking little slut. She likes fucking. As I will soon find out, she prefers to get pounded... roughly.

She is naked in about fifteen seconds, and is trying to undress me, right there in the living room. Once she gets my shorts down, she again goes after my cock with her mouth - forcing it back to hardness. As she begins to firmly stroke it, she lifts her head and looks up at me...

"use me hard, grampa... the harder the better..." she mumbles.

Now sexually aroused beyond explanation, I grab her long blonde hair, and pull her toward the middle of the living room. She tries to keep up, following on her hands and knees. I pretty much pick her up, and sit her on the coffee table, then forcibly jam my cock back into her mouth. She, of course, takes it all. Holding her by the hair, I face-fuck her - almost abusively. Thing is, the girl is totally into what is happening, which only serves to work me up that much more. To my complete surprise, even though the head of my cock goes completely into her throat - repeatedly - she never once gags. Instead, she seems to time her breathing and swallows each time, making her throat try to pull me in further, and driving me into a sexual frenzy. In order to stop her from getting me off, I pull my cock free of her mouth, and she immediately fills it with my balls, working them over in the same fashion she did my cock. I'm so lost in the physical ecstasy of it, all I can do is moan, groan and mumble...

"damn, elizabeth... you fucking slut... fuck yes... suck them... yes... harder... that's it... damn... you fucking ball-sucking slut... goddamn you are good..."

...and the girl is relentless. I have to stop her from sucking my balls off my damn body! I get her on her hands and knees on the floor, and shove my spit-covered cock into her until it stops. She lets out a deep guttural moan, and actually pulls away from me.

"fuck, grampa... it's too big... fuck..." she mutters.

Based on how my cock feels inside her, I find myself wondering if she is serious, or just screwing with me. Although I am larger than average, I seem to fit her incredibly tight pussy almost perfectly. I decide to test the situation, and see if she actually tries to stop me.

"Shut up you little cock-sucking slut," I blurt out, pushing into her as hard as I can. "You are going to take all of Grampa's cock, and you are going to like it..."

She lets out a deep moan, and again acts as if she wants to get free of my cock. I pull her back by her hips - hard.

"it hurts grampa..." she mutters in a defiant, yet pathetic manner. Something in her tone increases my level of arousal.

"Good," I reply, taking a few hard strokes, burying myself in her each time. Although she squeals fairly loudly, she makes only a minimal attempt at breaking free of my grip.

"fuck grampa... it hurts... you're too big... please grampa... please... oh fuck... oh fuck..." she mumbles, again making nothing more than a sad, half-assed attempt to get away from me.

Apparently, Elizabeth wants to make this a game. My guess is, she wants 'Grampa' to force his reluctant granddaughter to fuck him. I decide to oblige her...

"The more you fucking complain, you little cunt, the harder Grampa is going to fuck you. Understand?"

"yes, grampa..." comes her pathetically mumbled reply, as I begin relentlessly pounding my cock into her.

For five minutes I hammer my granddaughter's astonishingly tight little pussy. She grunts, groans, mutters and cries the entire time. Eventually, she reaches her climax, and begins hammering back into me as hard as I am fucking her...

"fuck... oh fuck... fuck grampa... you're making me cum, grampa... fuck... I'm cumming... oh god... oh... ugghhhh... fuuuccckk... goddamn grampa... yes... fuck... yes... yes..."

"Does my nasty little slut granddaughter like Grampa's cock?"

"yes... yes grampa... yes... oh god..." she mutters, as her orgasm appears to peak, and then slowly subside.

"Grampa isn't done with you yet..." I tell her, reaching out and grabbing a handful of blonde hair, and pulling her back, as my thrusts become faster and faster, and my own orgasm begins to build.

Truth is, I have never been as sexually worked up as I am at this moment - not even during my encounter with Abigail. Elizabeth has found my 'button' and is at the moment, not only pushing it, but is holding it down. I had no idea this guy lived within me...