Broken Bonds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"fuck yes... yes... ugghhh... fuck... harder grampa... fuck me harder... yes... god... your cock is a fucking monster... more... please... fuck me harder... ugghhh... fuuucckk, grampa... god yes..."

It takes me another four minutes of relentless fucking to bring Elizabeth to her climax. While it isn't as hardcore as some of our encounters have been, it's sufficient to give the girl what is obviously, another powerful orgasm.

Strangely, when it happens, she goes totally quiet, her head drops to the bed, and she beings moaning like she is dying. The orgasm seems to go on continuously for about a minute, as I watch her try to rip the sheets from the bed with clenched fists.

Finally, as if she can't take it any longer, she forces herself free of my cock and flops in a heap at the foot of the bed, sounding as if she is struggling to catch her breath. It's the first time she hasn't been vocal during an orgasm, and I find myself wondering if it's because her sister is lying feet away from her.

I turn my attention back to Abigail, who is still lying face down in the middle of the bed. I spread her legs, drop in between them, then slowly and carefully push my hard, sticky cock into her with a single thrust. She is still so wet, that I easily slide in until I'm once again, balls-deep in her. She moans, and thrusts her hips toward me.

"fuck me, grampa... like you just fucked lizzy... make me scream louder than I ever have..." she mutters, pulling her knees up under her, and lifting her ass into the air.

I am quick to oblige her. For only the second time, I fuck Abigail in an almost abusive manner - perhaps as roughly and violently as I usually fuck Elizabeth. The girl appears to love it - cussing, screaming, and fucking me back just as hard, the entire time.

Five minutes later, being allowed to fuck two amazing women at the same time, takes its toll... and I reach my climax...

"oh god... fuck yes... fuck yes... i'm gonna cum... i'm gonna cum... oh shit, abby... oh god... here it cums abby..."

At the exact same instant, Abigail orgasms a second time. She screams so incredibly loudly, it makes Elizbeth - who is still a limp pile at the foot of the bed - fall out in laughter.

I push myself into her as far as I can, and let my muscles finish the job. My cock injects what seems like an endless supply of cum into her warm, waiting pussy - and it almost instantly begins seeping out past my cock.

When she falls forward, I fall on top of her, my cock still completely filling her small, tight pussy. As is usually the case, when the time comes, I pull my limp cock out of her and collapse on the bed next to her.

"You've got an hour, Grampa," I hear Abigail whisper, her face buried in the pillows.

"Huh?" I blurt out.

"In an hour, we are going to do all that again..." she replies, following it with a laugh.

"And next time," comes from a still-laughing Elizabeth, "you're gonna fill me full of cum."

I honest to god wonder how much longer I can survive the two of them.

******

[Clark]

We've been at this now for close to three years. So far, none of the people we encounter on a daily basis have even the slightest clue I'm involved in ongoing sexual relationships with both my granddaughters. They all think I'm just a nice old widower that took in two struggling young girls, who are his long-lost granddaughters.

Because I took steps early in my life to ensure that Maggie and I would be comfortable in our old age, I have quite the nest egg, collecting lots of interest. I have taken each of the girls on short one-week, or weekend trips over the years, and have even taken both of them on a cruise once. That one almost killed me. They do, however, like having the ability to 'be with me' in a public environment. Lots of hand holding and kissing, but never to extremes.

And yes, regardless of which one I am with - Abigail, who loves to dress to kill in beautiful cocktail dresses and expensive heels, or Elizabeth in one of her slutty club dresses, thigh highs, and platforms, with a good part of her amazing young ass on display - we always seem to garner an inordinate amount of attention.

The three of us still have a very active sex life - definitely more active than we should have, considering society's rules say we shouldn't have one at all.

But you know what? Screw society and their rules. If my chosen lifestyle makes me a sick, twisted, disgusting, pervert - so be it. At least I get to do it with two of the most amazing young women in the world.

Oh... and... I intend to keep doing it as long as God lets me.

******

[Abigail]

It's been almost twelve years since I first discovered that my sister and I had a grandfather.

It's been just over eleven years since we began our sexual relationship with him.

In a week, I will turn thirty-one.

I graduated college and finished my Master's by the time I was twenty-five. I'm a teacher at the local middle school - and have been since I graduated. I talked about getting my own place, but Grampa talked me out of it, saying that eventually, as the oldest, I would get his house. I decided to stay.

Elizabeth also graduated with a Master's, and is now a Registered Nurse at the local hospital. She just recently purchased and moved into her own house.

Long ago, I accepted that my destiny was to be in a committed relationship - both physically and emotionally - with my grandfather, for as long as God would let me. The age difference dictated that it couldn't really be 'forever'. Elizabeth eventually conceded to the same fate - it just took her a little longer.

Thing is, Elizabeth and I have done something that is going to complicate the rest of our lives.

What, you ask, could we have done that would be crazier than becoming sexually involved with our biological grandfather?

Even knowing the odds of having issues, we both made the decision to let our grandfather, father our children. We both quit using birth control on the same day.

Elizabeth was first - she gave birth to Charlotte Mae Williams a week after she turned twenty-four. Grampa broke into tears the moment he discovered she was pregnant. It took her a while to convince him that she did it purposely.

I was next - giving birth to Olivia Elizabeth Williams, eleven months after Elizabeth. This time, all Grampa could do was sit and stare at me - not sure what to say. I had my second child - Emma Lynn Williams 367 days after Olivia was born.

At this point, Grampa realized what we were doing, and he fell into his role as 'father' without hesitation.

Fourteen months later, Elizabeth gave birth to Amelia Rebecca Williams. Seems even in old age, Grampa was still quite virile.

How, you ask, is it that all the children carry their father's surname? No... we didn't tell them who the father was. We would most likely have lost our grandfather if we did. Instead, we listed the fathers as 'unknown'.

Because our father has no living family, we decided to change our surname - which according to all the paperwork we filed, is our mother's maiden name.

Yeah... we did actually plan this whole mess, as bizarre and warped as that is going to sound to a lot of you.

We also got lucky on a level that can't be explained. I have - as far as the doctors can tell - two healthy, happy daughters, and Elizabeth's two girls and her son, are again, all apparently healthy. The doctors - who now know what we did - say that the separation of a generation may be what improved the children's chances of being 'normal' and healthy. Apparently had we done it with our father or a brother, we would have had a one in four chance of the child having issues. Because we only carry roughly 12.5 percent of our grandfather's DNA, it bettered those odds to one in eight. And yes, I have thanked God every day for that.

The doctors were also quite stunned when they discovered that Grampa was sixty-eight when he fathered Lizzy's first, and had just turned seventy-four when he fathered her last.

Sadly, our grandfather never got to meet his youngest child. Clark Thomas Williams Jr. was born to Elizabeth three weeks ago. His birth certificate lists Clark Thomas Williams Sr. as the father.

We lost Grampa to cancer ninety-two days ago - sixty-one days before his son was born. No reason not to name the baby's father at this point, right? We've also started the process of amending all the birth certificates, to show who the children's real biological father is. And, because we were planning ahead, as his medical power of attorney, I gave the hospital permission to perform a DNA test on Grampa just before he passed. We wanted to be certain we could prove that he is the children's father, in the event they don't believe us.

Although technically, they can put Elizabeth and I in prison for what we did - adult consensual incest is still quite illegal in the United States - an attorney we consulted told us, 'the chances they will prosecute you are slim to none - and slim left town'. Our children are all healthy, we aren't asking anyone for support, and we are both extraordinarily dedicated parents. It's one of those things that the powers that be, will probably 'turn a blind eye to' - because it's easier.

Although it wasn't her intention, Elizabeth is certain that the last time she had sex with him (on his damn 74th birthday), his crazy-strong libido managed to get her pregnant - one more time. She jokes that he wanted to be damn sure he left at least one son to carry on. Shortly after that, his health began to decline quickly.

Before he passed, he was the most remarkable father. Once he accepted what we were doing, he spent every waking moment of every day, taking care of his children. It was as if Elizabeth and I had given him a second chance to be 'Dad', and he wanted to be certain he did it right.

He has also made sure that every single one of his kids will be able to go to college - for six years if necessary - without any debt being incurred. One less thing for Elizabeth and I to worry about.

As neatly as it all appears to have worked out, I suppose you are wondering how all of this complicates our lives, right?

For starters, how many thirty-something men want an instant family? Not many, trust me. And in the same vein, how many men are going to want to raise kids who are not only the result of an incestuous relationship, but we're brought into the world purposely?

See what I mean about 'complicated'?

Finally, how can you be emotionally involved with someone on the level necessary to be in a committed relationship, and keep all that secret from them?

Getting the picture, are you?

Elizabeth says that until they are grown, her life is work and kids. Period. She told me that being the insatiable slut that she is, she will eventually find a 'friend with benefits' - or if you prefer, a 'fuck-buddy'. However, that person will have to accept that role, and only that role. And yes, she realizes that isn't going to be an easy task.

I, on the other hand, am not in any rush to get laid again. In fact, I find the idea of fucking someone other than my grandfather, difficult. Yes, I suppose I did fall very much in love with him over the years, and now, being with someone else just seems like such a bizarre concept. We'll see, I suppose.

Now for the final complication - one that we should have taken into consideration back when we first considered letting Grampa get us pregnant.

How in god's name, are Elizabeth and I ever going to be able to explain to our kids, that their great-grandfather is also their father? Will we ever be able to get them to understand why we made such a strange and inexplicable decision? Sure, for now we can simply tell them their 'fathers' got very sick and died when they were young. But inevitably, they are going to find out that not only do all five of them share a father, but that he was their great-grandfather as well.

No matter how well intentioned we were, Elizabeth and I have condemned our children to one day discovering, that they are products of incest...

It's a fact they can never escape. Perhaps in their future, a more tolerant society won't judge them, for their parent's decisions.

Elizabeth and I can only hope that our children, and God, will somehow understand why we did it...

******