Broken Bonds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another couple of minutes, she starts muttering and crying again...

"grampa... damn... *sob* please, grampa... *sob* i can't take it... please... oh god... *sob*

"Grampa is gonna cum, Elizabeth... what do you think of that?" I ask, as I get closer and closer...

"oh fuck... in me? *sob* grampa, are you gonna *sob* cum inside me? grampa... please... oh god... *sob* grampa..."

"uggghhh... oh fuck... here it cums... grampa has a little something for his slut granddaughter...ahhh ugghhh... oh fuck yeah... yes... fucking yes..."

"oh god, grampa... oh god... fuck... i'm cumming again... i feel it... i feel your cum, grampa... oh my god... you're... you're cumming inside me, grampa... oh god... oh god... uugghh... oh fuck... you're making me cum again, grampa... ohhh fuuucckk..."

I let go of her hair, she collapses forward, and I follow, landing on her back. I can hear her crying, and find myself wondering...

******

[Elizabeth]

The moment my grandfather gets off, and fills me with his warm stickiness, my entire body shudders, and my ears start ringing - honest to god. I know it's probably totally fucked up, but between the whole 'incest' thing and feeling Grampa's cum first fill me, and then begin oozing out of me, I just had the most intense sexual experience I have ever had.

My biological grandfather just forcibly fucked the hell out of me, and not only did I let him, I wanted him to...

I will never be able to explain to anyone, just how freakishly erotic it was.

Yes, I was acting. He didn't do anything to me that I didn't want him to do. Truth is, his cock fits me like it was made for me. Every so often he does bump my cervix, but it feels amazing. Imagining him forcing me to fuck him, made what we just did, all that more intense. Maybe, I have a rape fantasy that only my grandfather can fulfill?

If we continue to have a sexual relationship, I hope we can play out my fantasy, each and every time. Hopefully, Grampa will be open to getting a little rougher each time as well.

Yes, I've always enjoyed rough sex. Now, with my grandfather 'raping' me, I have a new fantasy. I guess we each have what we are into sexually, right?

When I finally fall forward onto the carpet, and Grampa lands on top of me, I'm about as content as a girl can be. Then I hear him whisper to me...

"Hey..."

"Yes, Grampa?" I reply, threading my fingers between his, and squeezing.

"Are you okay?"

"I've never been as 'okay' as I am at this moment."

"I wasn't sure... if... well..."

"I was serious or not? Oh please," I blurt out, following it with a laugh. When I feel him lift himself up, I stop him. "Don't... please? I love the way your cock feels inside me. Just leave it."

I feel him relax again, then he lets his full body weight settle on top of me. Because his cock is so big, I'm fairly certain it isn't going to slip out when he shrinks back to normal size. He'll probably have to pull it out... eventually...

"The whole incest and 'you can't fuck your grandfather' thing got me crazy horny. I'm not sure what our actual relationship is, Grampa, but I do know I love letting you use me. It was totally incredible - and I don't care what anyone has to say about it."

"Making me force you was ingenious, Elizbeth. I've never been so damn sexually aroused, I swear to god. It was by far, the most intense sexual experience I have ever had. Thank you."

"Well, just so you know, you will have to force me every single time. Of course, over time, being successful is going to get more difficult. In fact, you will probably have to put some serious effort into it at some point. And, as far as I am concerned, anything goes."

"Elizabeth... do you know what you are saying?"

"I trust you, Grampa - completely. What we are doing - our game - can't be planned, it has to be impulsive and spur of the moment. It also has to progress - or we will both become bored with it. Because of those two things, you get to do whatever you want to me, and I will endure it. In my heart, I know that no matter how far we take it, you won't let it get out of control."

"I'm not sure what to say..."

"Say you want to live our game. Say you believe I'm your slutty eighteen-year-old granddaughter, and that you are going to use me, whenever and however you want to. Say you have figured out that secretly, I love being taken forcibly and used roughly, by my nasty, perverted, grandfather even if I won't admit it..."

"This could get interesting, Elizabeth. You're already making me horny again..."

"I'm thinking that it's a good thing you are in such amazing shape, Grampa. I'd hate to have you die in the middle of forcing your granddaughter to fuck you..."

We both start laughing, and he kisses me - a deep, passionate kiss. I have to wait an hour before I am able to get him hard again, and this time, we choose the missionary position - with him on top. As he slowly, and diligently fucks me, I get to watch his face - and can somehow tell that not only does he totally lose himself in what we are doing, but that he seems to genuinely appreciate the fact I am willing to let him do it.

Yeah... I'm going to totally enjoy being a grandfather-fucking, cock-sucking, salacious little 'reluctant' slut...

******

[Clark]

So... it's been a year - and yes, the two of them are trying to kill me. At least at times, it seems so. I never knew sex could be so extraordinary - I honest to god didn't. Abigail and Elizabeth have shown me things I could never have imagined.

Aside from the sex, the girls are also very good about keeping up with things - the house, laundry, cooking (which surprised me) and both the pool and lawn. When I ask them why they don't leave mowing the lawn to me, they laugh and tell me that they like torturing all the male neighbors.

At first, I am slow to catch on. Then one Saturday, I stand watching as Elizabeth, in a pair of absurdly short cut-offs and her bikini top, goes back and forth across the front lawn, with the mower. Turns out she does in fact have quite the audience. Abigail gets the same results when she washes my pickup, the Jeep, and the Mustang, in the driveway on the same Saturday afternoon, wearing pretty much the same thing. I'll bet a number of husbands got the shit slapped out of them, the moment they went back into their houses.

Now... about the sex.

Although I love fucking both of them, I find that sex with Elizabeth turns me on more. As wrong as it may be to consensually fuck your adult granddaughter, forcing her to do it - even if it is a game - is an exquisitely erotic adventure. More so, when the one being forced, puts up a fight. Keeping in mind that what Elizbeth and I share is in fact 'acting', I need to point out that the girl should get an academy award for her performances. She is into our antics perhaps more than I am, and just as she said, over time our encounters have become very physical.

Having been given permission to take our game in whatever direction I chose, one afternoon after she has finished classes for the day, I volunteer to pick her up bring her home. The moment the front door closes, our game begins...

"Get undress, slut..." I blurt out, grabbing her arm and throwing her onto the couch.

She immediately falls into character...

"Damn it, Grampa! I told you, I'm not doing it any more. I'm not supposed to be fucking my grandfather!"

"You are supposed to do whatever the fuck I tell you to do, understood?"

"No!" she yells, trying to climb over the couch and get past me, and into the hall.

I grab her by her braid, and pull her back, forcing her onto her back, on the couch, and straddling her. For the first time, she gets as physical with me, as I do with her - which of course, makes my cock instantly hard, and gets my adrenalin flowing.

"OUCH! Goddamn it, Grampa, you're hurting me!" she yells, swinging, kicking, and trying to get away from me.

"You are going suck my cock and fuck me - so accept it..." I reply, pulling her skirt up, grabbing her crotch, and finding it bare, slipping a finger into her.

This time, while my hands are occupied, she actually slaps me - not all that hard, but it is a slap. I realize that she is testing things, and so I am quick to return the favor - but with much more force. The moment I do it, I regret it. When her eyes begin to water, my heart breaks into pieces. When she starts to cry, I'm about to call it all off...

"fuck you, Grampa - you fucking pervert..." she mutters, as she tries to slap me again.

I catch her hand mid-flight, and look her in the eyes - and as god is my witness, they are screaming 'I dare you'. She wants me to be more aggressive...

I find myself wondering if I am even capable of becoming the person, she wants me to be.

Then, the crazy bitch spits at me! I know in that instant that she is a completely willing participant in what is about to happen between us.

I slap her again - this time hard enough she may have seen stars. In seconds she is sobbing. I flip her over, lift her skirt, and find her bare, beckoning ass.

"You little fucking slut! No panties? Are you fucking the guys at school? Are you sucking their cocks?"

"Fuck you, Grampa! It's none of your business what I do - you sick fucking pervert!"

At this point, she has me so fucking aroused, I that slip into 'perverted grandfather' mode - automatically. I pull out my cock, stroke it a few times to get it fully hard, and then without a word, shove it into her ass. The moment the head pops in, she screams.

"Owwww! Fuck! Not my ass! You are not fucking my ass!"

"The hell I'm not, you lascivious little cunt. You are going to beg me to stop, and then I'm going to destroy that nasty little 'community pussy'. We'll see how many college boys still want it, once I'm done with it..."

She again begins to struggle, so I grab both her wrists and twist her arms up behind her back until she squeals.

"Oww... oww... oww... that fucking hurts, Grampa!"

"Then be still, and take your ass fucking... you slut..."

Once she stops squirming, I hold her wrists with one hand and guide my cock - which popped out of her while she was struggling - back into her tight little ass.

It's apparent she put lube in her ass at some point - probably just before I picked her - realizing that I was up to something by offering to pick her up after classes. She could have easily waited an hour, and had Abigail drop her off on her way to work.

The truth is, the girl actually loves anal sex, and knows I love fucking her ass - it's incredibly tight, and very accommodating.

In seconds I am slowly running my cock in and out of her ass, as she grunts, groans, moans and mutters...

"fuck... oh god... damnit Grampa... your cock is to fucking big for my ass... that fucking hurts... uggghhh... fuuucckk... damn it.... owww... owwww... fuck..."

...until I get more aggressive. Once I start pounding her ass, burying my full cock in it on each stroke, she begins to cry. Thing is, we've done this before, and the harder I fuck her ass, the more she likes it - which means all her muttering and crying is 'acting' - which only serves to get me worked up beyond explanation.

"please grampa... please... *sob* oh god... that fucking hurts *sob* really bad... goddamit, grampa... you *sob* are... ugghhh... *sob* going to ugghhh... fuck... *sob* mess up my ass... uggghh... god... *sob*"

"You want Grampa to cum in your tight little ass, don't you? Beg me... beg me to cum..."

"please... *sob* please cum *sob* grampa... please finish... please *sob* fucking cum in my ass... please... grampa... *sob* I can't take it... *sob*"

Although I'm not sure she realizes it, Elizabeth is thrusting back into me, just as hard as I am fucking her. I get four more full strokes before my balls unleash a torrent of hot, sticky cum into her ass...

"ugghhhh... fucking hell... ugggh... yes... oh god... yes... yes... can you feel my cum filling your ass, you little slut?"

...and she screams...

"OH FUCK, GRAMPA... YES... finish it... give me all your cum... yes... oh god... fuuucck... damn... yes... i feel your cum, grampa... oh god... oh god..."

Even before my cock is finished spurting into her, I get up, and keeping her arms twisted behind her back, pretty much drag her to the bathroom. I turn on the water, and push her in, fully clothed. The moment the cold water hits her breasts, her nipples jump to attention, and are visible through her blouse and bra. She kicks off her sneakers, and actually throws them at me as I am adjusting the water temperature.

Once I'm inside, she again tries to slap and hit me, as I fight to get her undressed, without ruining the clothes she is wearing. Eventually, we're both naked, and using my body weight and her twisted arm, I have her pressed up against the tiled wall of the shower.

"I am going to fuck you, Elizabeth... so accept it. You are going to be my personal little slut until I say otherwise. Fighting me, is a waste of energy - save it for your orgasms..."

After a few seconds, she is once again crying, but relaxes. I release my grip on her arm and once she turns to face me, the look in her eyes makes me shudder. For just a split second, she is the nasty little grandfather-fucking slut our game has turned her into - and she is totally into what we are doing.

Then, in the blink of an eye, it's right back to the defeated teenage granddaughter, who has accepted that she is her grandfather's fuck toy. I hand her a bar of soap.

"Wash Grampa's cock, and get it nice and clean - so you can suck it for a while..."

She does, and the moment my cock is free of soap, I push her to her knees, and shove my flaccid muscle into her waiting mouth. She has to work on my cock and balls for ten minutes, before I begin to get hard again.

When I'm hard enough, I stand her up, bend her over, and make her put her hands on the small seat at the end of the shower. Then I mercilessly shove my cock into her hot, wet, willing pussy. The girl wants to be fucked - her body is giving her away.

At some point, we both fall out of character, and get into fucking each other. I fuck her to orgasm while she is standing, then I take a seat and she fucks me until I get off - which forces a second orgasm on her. When we are both satisfied, I take her 'feminine bodywash' and diligently wash every single inch of her immaculately perfect body. I finish by unbraiding and washing the massive blonde mane she calls hair.

Once out of the shower, I dry her head to toe, and then blow dry her hair as well. I take her to my room, we climb onto the bed, she snuggles up against me, and we fall asleep.

Five hours later, when Abigail finds us, she gets naked, climbs onto the bed, snuggles up to me from the opposite side, and she too, falls asleep. I wake up early the next morning, an arm around each of them, and two amazing legs lying across my midsection.

******

[Clark]

Not having laid a finger on either of them the entire time, a week later I find myself once again sharing my bed - with both of them. They have decided it's time for a threesome - something I have never experienced.

It's midnight. I get out of bed and go in search of some aspirin, as I have developed a splitting headache. I find a bottle in the girl's bathroom, take four and head for the kitchen to get some water. Once I fill a glass with water and ice, I toss the pills into my mouth and chase them down with the water. I stop and refill my glass, turn off the light, and shuffle back to bed.

Because the room is totally dark (I can't sleep unless it is), I don't notice the moving bulges under my blankets. It is, after all, a Cal-King bed - big enough for at least three people. I lift the blankets, to get back into bed, and find my granddaughters - naked of course - under them. They must have snuck past me while I was in the kitchen... the devious little brats.

In the blink of an eye, Abigail pulls me backwards, forcing me onto my back, while at the same time, Elizbeth is pulling my boxers off. Then one snuggles up on each side of me, and Elizbeth pulls the covers over us.

"It's time the three of us have sex together, Grampa," Abigail says, kissing my cheek.

"Yeah," Elizbeth offers, "We're gonna share you - at the same time!"

Before I can even react, they each have an arm and a leg draped over me under the covers, and Abigail is gently rubbing my chest, while at the same time Elizbeth starts fondling my flaccid cock.

"We left you alone for a whole week, for a reason you know," comes from Elizabeth, as she slowly and diligently begins to stroke my quickly stiffening tool.

"We want to be certain you can take care of both of us simultaneously... if the need should arise," Abigail offers, a deviously sinister look on her face.

They laugh at the same time, then Abigail's hand joins her sister's and they continue slowly stroking my now hard, throbbing cock - together. A minute later, Elizabeth disappears under the covers and I immediately feel her mouth sliding slowly down my manhood. Abigail begins kissing me - deep, erotic, and very sensual kisses.

As soon as Elizabeth has a definitive up and down rhythm going, Abigail straddles me, grabbing the headboard and putting her smooth, pink pussy right in my face. I'm shocked to find that her clit ring is now sporting the same dangling chains that her nipples always have in them. Knowing what she wants, I oblige her by slipping my tongue into her as far as it will go, which elicits an amazingly deep guttural moan. Once I find her clit - and her magic ring - I go to work.

In about two minutes, I have her moaning and groaning and muttering the same endless string of crudities, as she thrust and grinds her warm, wet, tantalizingly tasty pussy into my face. Although my game with Elizabeth is extraordinary, I simply can't explain how erotically phenomenal performing oral sex on Abigail is.

Even as I am lost in the magic of Abigail's pussy, I realize that Elizabeth has escaped the blankets and is now riding my cock in slow, smooth, continuous strokes and, for the first time in a while, I'm not making her do it!

"fuck, grampa, your cock so fucking big... oh god... yes... i love it... i love riding your cock, grampa... i want you to fuck me, grampa... fuck me hard... oh god this is amazing... shit... fuck yes..."

Then, without warning, my tongue, teeth and lips bring Abigail to her first orgasm - and it is truly unabated. In fact, she damn near cuts off all my air as she pushes into my face, trying to force my tongue further into her.

"oh my fucking god, grampa... oh god... more... faster... yes... yes... fuck... make me cum, grampa... yes... oh god... oh god... fuuucckk... ugghhhhh... oh fuck... yes grampa..."

And just like every other time I've performed oral on her, the girl orgasms so forcefully, her cum flows out of her pussy like a river, and covers my entire face. Every time I witness it, I'm totally astounded. It's powerful on a scale I simply can't explain.

Once Abigail crumples into a pile on the bed next to me, I stop Elizabeth, get her on her hands and knees between the sides of the bed, and give her what she asked for - a good, old-fashioned fucking. I pummel and pound her from behind, burying my cock to its base on each stroke. She grunts and mutters obscenities each time the head of my cock reaches the end of her vagina.