Broken Boy Ch. 01

Story Info
Broken boy meets Lonely boy.
5.2k words
4.62
11.4k
13

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ESTECZ
ESTECZ
95 Followers

Hello again,

This is the first chapter of the main story.

WARNING:

English is not my language, so please excuse any mistakes.

The story is not a sex smut, it's a slow-burn romance and some sex scenes will start much later, so if you're just horny and just want to enjoy the sex scene and move on to another story, "Broken Boy" is not for you.

I would like recommend to you reading "Broken Boy - Prologue" first to get into the story better, but if you haven't read the prologue, it's okay. During the story, the prologue will be described.

I hope you will like the story and wait for the next parts.

Enjoy reading :)

*******************************************************************************************************

ADAM

I lay in bed and kept wondering how tomorrow would go.

Tomorrow was the first day of my senior year in high school.

Oh, I guess I should introduce myself too, like the others, he-he.

My name is Adam Bellini. I am eighteen and the middle child of our parents, Teresa and Paul Bellini. I have an older brother Antonio, but we call him Tony and a younger sister Elisa.

My family history goes back to the beginning of Prohibition in the US. My great-grandfather Tomasso Bellini was the head of the Italian Mafia in Detroit, and he tyrannized the whole city.

He made tens of millions a year and had a hand in everything that could be made, especially the production and distribution of alcohol.

Now you probably think I'm the son of the Mafia? Well, nothing like that. My family has changed.

And that's thanks to my grandfather, Salvatore Bellini. He was the second son of Tomasso. My grandfather was only fifteen years old when Tomasso and his first son Santino were arrested by the FBI for murdering the mayor. He inherited some of his father's money, but to him, it was dirty and bloody money.

He started all by himself from scratch and in twenty years owned the biggest mega-corporation in town. He started making millions of dollars, just like his father, but he chose the path of innocence. He tried to fix everything his father destroyed, but in vain. People remember and will always remember.

And who would be surprised at them. Brothels were everywhere, drugs were being sold and there was blood on the streets when the war between the Italian and Irish Mafias started over booze. My grandfather tried to correct all this and clear our family's name until his death ten years ago. After him, my father took over the family empire.

My father is still the richest and most powerful man in town, but he doesn't do anything illegal. He doesn't threaten anyone, he's never killed anyone. He hated violence, even though there were sometimes situations where violence couldn't be avoided. He had enemies. He helped people, poor or rich. He often donated money to charity.

It seems to me that my brother and I also inherited his dislike of violence. You could say that I was such an angel. I had a nice personality. I would like to be friends with everyone, but unfortunately the Bellini name was tarnished by my great-grandfather, so people are still afraid of our family.

At school, it can be said that I have several friends, they are mainly jocks and bullies who take advantage of weaker and smaller students. I don't consider them friends so much because they hurt others, but mainly because they don't look at me but at my money. Sometimes the fact that people were afraid of me and my family had its advantages. I didn't have to use violence. At school, I liked to defend the weaker ones, but without violence. I just tell the bullies to leave him or her alone, and they obeyed.

You could say that my family and I had everything. A massive mansion that had 17 rooms. I owned the latest model silver Range Rover. I loved the black color and usually wore black, gray, or even white shirts to school and black pants. I know it's formal and not very modern, but it's just my style that I love.

I had dark short brown hair, mostly styled on the left side. Gray eyes and slightly caramel skin color. I had Italian roots, so what. Sometimes it looked like I had a tan, but that was just my natural color.

I wasn't an athlete, but I had muscles, and I was very tall. I was 6 feet 3 inches tall with a thin build. I was the tallest in our family, followed by my father and Tony, and then my mother and my eleven-year-old sister.

I had all this, but what good was it if I didn't have any real friends. Every year I looked for someone at school and there was still no one who wasn't afraid of me.

Well, it's a new school year, there will be definitely new students, so maybe someone will be found.

When it came to sex, I had a few experiences. I had two girlfriends, but after each one I found out that they were only with me because of the money. Wasn't my 7 inch penis enough for them? Sometimes it bothered me because I felt lonely.

I yawned. I guess it was time to go to bed. I turned off the lamp, turned on my side and fell asleep.

***

"Honey, wakie, wakie." my mother was standing in the doorway of my room when I opened my eyes.

"Today is your first day of school." she said

"I know mom, I'm waking,.. I'm waking."

She smiled at me and left the room. I slowly got out of bed and walked lazily to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited for the warm water to flow. Then I undressed and went inside.

Ahhh. A warm shower first thing in the morning. Nothing more beautiful existed. I said to myself. After showering, I dried my body and my dark brown hair. I went back to my room and got dressed. I put on black pants and a white shirt, my least favorite combination.

I left my room and went to the kitchen for breakfast. In the kitchen, mother was standing by the stove making pancakes. My sister Elisa was already sitting at the table looking at her phone while eating breakfast. Tony had already left for college last week, and Dad was in Florida on a business meeting.

"Good morning, you two." I said as I walked over to my sister and put a hand on her shoulder and a kiss on the top of her head.

She looked at me, I was standing behind her, and she smiled at me. I had a great relationship with Elisa. She was my little sister, and I was always there for her and always will be if she needs anything.

"Sweetie, are you going to have pancakes for breakfast too or should I make you something else?" my mother asked me.

"No, thank you. Pancakes will be good, and definitely coffee too."

After my mother finished the pancakes, I sat down at the table with her and Elisa went to her room. During breakfast, my mom asked me if I was looking forward to school and what I expected from it.

"I'll be honest, mom. You know I don't have any real friends and every year I try to find someone, everyone is afraid of me and our family."

"I know honey. Sometimes people judge me too, but we have to learn to live with it. Maybe when you go to college, everything will be different. You'll definitely find someone. You'll find friends... and even a girlfriend." she said smiling sadly at me.

"Did you know that Sarah Royle has a crush on you?" she asked me.

Sarah Royle was the eldest daughter of the Royle family. Her family was the second richest in town after ours. Sarah went to the same school as me, but we only had one class together.

I replied to my mother that I didn't know about it, I finished my breakfast and took my school bag. I kissed my mother on the cheek, grabbed my travel coffee and my sunglasses, and headed out of the house to my car.

I met Ray on the way. He was the commander of our security. I also had a good relationship with him, sometimes when I couldn't sleep at night, I would wear a bathrobe and went to his office to have a little chat.

I got into my silver Range Rover, put the coffee in the compartment and slowly drove through the gate out of our estate. The journey to school usually took 30 minutes. I arrived at the parking lot in front of the school and saw the same people and the same cars as every year.

Several students were entering the entrance, and among them was Dirk. He was the worst bully I knew. He was afraid of me, just like the others, but he disobeyed me so many times and continued to bully the weaker ones. I sighed, got out of the car and walked slowly to school with the other students.

Everything was as usual in the classroom. The same people who sat in the same places. I was sitting in the last desk to the right, and Dirk was sitting in the desk to my left. He was the only one sitting alone. No one wanted to sit with him. I wasn't even surprised. How many times he was even smell like if he wasn't taking bath at all.

***

My first class has started. I had math and the teacher brought some new student to our class. He was quite small maybe about 5 feet 3 inches. He introduced himself to us as Shae, and said it in a rather sad and nervous tone. I wasn't surprised, it wasn't easy for anyone to be among new people where you didn't know anyone.

The teacher told him to go sit down, and of course the only free seat was between Dirk and me. And as if on cue, that retard put his feet up on the free chair next to him when Shae came up to him. Shae looked at him for a moment.

"Want something?" Dirk said with a smirk, looking at Shae.

"Can you... please put your legs away?" Shae said.

"What if I can't?" Dirk answered him.

I've had enough. That bastard.

"Dirk! Put your legs away! I mean it!" I said a little loudly and looked at him.

He looked at me and stopped.

"Okay man. Take it easy." he said finally putting his legs away.

Shae was finally able to sit down and when he finally sat down he turned to me and thanked me with a little smile. He was interesting. He had a baby face, black hair, green eyes and tiny freckles on his cheeks and wore large black glasses. And he looked soo sad.

Well, that's how I met Shae.

***

SHAE

"AHHHHH!" I screamed as I woke up and sat on my bed. I immediately brought my knees to my chest and pulled the covers over them.

I was shaking and was wet with cold sweat.

Oh my God. Another nightmare, the second in a week. I started having nightmares about a year after Ruby and Michael adopted me. I started going to various examinations and therapies. I was traumatized by what happened to me. I was already healthy, but my brand still remained. I will never get rid of it, and it bothered me every day.

Someone knocked on the door and slowly opened it. It was Ruby, my adoptive mother. I probably woke her up. She saw me shaking and panting loudly with fear and she immediately went to me and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Honey, are you ok? Did you have another nightmare?" she asked me with a sad look.

I didn't answer her. I just nodded slowly. She grabbed me and hugged me. She started stroking my hair like she always did when she wanted to calm me down. I rested my head on her chest, closed my eyes and breathed slowly, trying to calm down.

"Everything is fine, sweetie. Tell me what you dreamed about this time." she said.

"It's... still the same. I'm somewhere, doing something, and I'm happy, but then, like always, he shows up and kills me. This time he shot me." I answered her with a shaky voice and tears in my eyes.

"Oh my god, baby. It's been three years since you've been with us, and he still haunts you even after his death." she said and kissed my forehead. Then she looked at my bedside table.

"Here you go, he'll help you." she said after reaching for the teddy bear and handing it to me. I took him tenderly and held him in my arms.

It was more of a therapy teddy bear. Ruby bought it for me to help calm me down whenever she or Michael aren't around.

I knew it's childish, but I was childish, and it really helped me.

"You are eighteen already. Today is your first day at your new school." she said

"I know Ruby. I'm just too afraid that it will be the same as in my old school, like the two years I had to go there."

It was really two terrible years. They bullied me and mocked me because of what happened to me. I thought they would be understanding me and show pity at least a little, but no. They had no idea what it was like for me. They knew it from news. I was in TV because of that shooting in hospital.

"This one will be different, maybe." Ruby said.

I kind of believed that this school would be different. Mostly richer kids went there and Michael made a lot of money and I inherited something from my parents, so I could afford this school.

***

After a few minutes, I calmed down a bit and took another nap.

After my nap, I got out of bed and went to take a quick shower. Then I got dressed, put on a light blue t-shirt and sweatpants and went down to the kitchen for breakfast.

Michael had a night shift, so he usually didn't get home until after I left for school and Ruby for work. Ruby also went to school, but as a teacher. She still taught at my old elementary school.

After breakfast, I put all my things and my stuffed animal in my bag and left slowly for the bus. The journey to school by bus took around 20 minutes. The other students, who apparently hadn't seen each other during the holidays, were already meeting in front of the school and had so much to talk about.

I didn't know any of them, so I went straight inside to see the director. The director was very nice, she was a lady in her forties and she introduced me to my new math teacher who took me to my new class.

When I stood in front of my new class and Mr. Geary said that I was new here, I was nervous. I was afraid that someone would recognize me and will mock me like at my old school.

Fortunately, everything was fine. Everyone was smiling at me, and I calmed down a bit and introduced myself to them. The teacher then told me to sit down and start the lesson. There was only one free place in the class to sit next to some big and muscular guy, so I went to him. But he purposely put his feet on the free chair, so I couldn't sit down, and he smirked at me.

"Want something?" he smirked at me.

I didn't want to be rude, I wasn't like that, so I asked him if he could put his legs down.

"Can you... please put your legs away?" I asked him.

"What if I can't?" he replied rudely.

I swallowed. I didn't like these situations when the other one tries to show that he is better. I wanted to ask him again, but someone else spoke instead.

"Dirk! Put your legs away! I mean it!" someone behind me said a little loudly and surprisingly that rude boy obeyed and put his legs away, and I could finally sit down.

When I sat down, I looked at the boy who stood up for me. He looked really handsome. He had dark brown hair, gray eyes, and really beautiful features, and he looked a little tanned.

He looked at me too, and I smiled at him and nodded like I was thanking him, and he smiled back. I thought, I really liked him. He was wearing clothes that were not modern today, but were formal.

***

ADAM

After a few boring hours, it was time for lunch. I stood in an endless line for lunch and then sat alone at an empty table. My fake friends waved at me to sit with them, but I didn't want to. I've had enough of them.

I noticed that Shae was also standing in that endless line while I started eating. He still looked so sad, and I was fascinated by him. There was something strange about him, and he looked a little familiar. Well, whatever. I continued eating, and then I noticed that Shae had already received his lunch and was slowly walking around the dining room searching for a place to sit.

Unfortunately for him, he happened to be walking past my fake friends' table and Steve, who was sitting at the edge of the table, noticed him and tripped his legs. Shae didn't face it at all and fell to the ground with his lunch. Poor boy. First day at this school and he was already being bullied. I didn't like this.

I got up from my lunch and went straight to Steve who was still sitting contentedly at the table and laughing at Shae like half the dining room.

I leaned against the table and looked at Steve who was sitting in the chair to my right and poor Shae was on the floor behind me picking up the rest of his lunch.

"Look Steve. I don't like this. Really. I really don't like it. Don't ever do that again, okay?" I told him calmly.

He looked at me with a slightly nervous look. Yeah, he was just as scared of me as the others.

"S-s-sure Adam. S-s-sorry. I-I-I will n-never do that again." he answered me and I smiled a little at him.

"Good. But don't apologize to me. Apologize to Shae, who is now a laughingstock thanks to you and humiliated kneels on the ground collecting his lunch."

"Okay." he said and stood up. He walked around me and stood in front of Shae who was still kneeling on the ground. Shae looked at him with tears in his eyes. Poor boy. That asshole humiliated him in front of the whole school.

"L-l-look Shae. I'm s-sorry, and I swear I'll never do anything like that to you again." he said to Shae, and he just nodded, still looking sad.

"Perfect Steve. Now take a bucket and a rag from the cleaners and clean up the mess." I said still in a calm voice.

Steve obeyed and left to get a rag. Meanwhile, the dining room returned to the bustle of talking and eating. I looked at Shae who was still on the ground and gave him a hand to help him up. He stood in front of me and looked at me with those sad eyes of his. They looked like being empty or filled with pain. I couldn't tell exactly what it was in that moment because Shae looked away from me.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, and he nodded and very quietly said, "Thank you."

"It's alright. Come sit with me if you want. I'm sitting there alone." I told him, and he followed me to my table and sat across from me.

Only an apple could be eaten from his lunch and I felt quite sorry for him, so I offered him my apple and dessert, which he accepted with gusto.

I ate for a while... watching him. He looked at his feet. Maybe I should introduce myself to him.

"I'm Adam... Adam Bellini." I said.

He looked at me sadly and shook my hand. I really didn't expect this.

"Shae Sheldon..." he replied.

"Now I get it." he added.

"Pardon?" I asked with a confused smile.

"Your name. Now I get it... I understand why he listened to you." he said still sadly.

"I see. So, you know my family's name?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Well you don't have to be afraid of me, Shae. I don't like violence and I hate bullies, that's why I stood up for you. I have a nice personality and all I want is to find a friend." I said, and I had a feeling that maybe Shae could be my friend.

"You don't have friends? I thought that your friends were also sitting at the table where the idiot was sitting because they waved at you."

"No, they are not my real friends. My friends are only with me because of my money, but I want a real friend who will look at me and not on my money."

"Well, I don't have any friends either, and I'll admit that I never did." Shae said. This blew my mind. Poor boy. He was probably going through the same thing as me, and he was also lonely.

"I see you are lonely, as I am. Maybe we could find something. What do you say?" I asked boldly.

He looked at me and swallowed nervously.

"I... I don't know Adam. Y-y-you seem like a nice guy, but... your name scares me. I don't know if I can trust you." he answered me and looked at his legs.

I was sad. Oh my God, my damn name. I cursed you Don Tomasso Bellini you asshole!

"I'm sorry, Adam. It's not your fault, I swear. It's my fault. I just can't trust anyone. I don't want to be hurt. Not again. I just can't Adam." he added.

"But why can't you trust anyone, Shae?"

"Please don't ask me about that. I don't want to talk about it."

"Good. I will not force you. But know that if you happen to change your mind, I'll always be in favor. You fascinate me, Shae. I've never met someone like you. You are so small, and you always look so sad. Apparently, something is bothering you that you never want to talk about."

ESTECZ
ESTECZ
95 Followers
12