Broken Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded.

We ate for a while and then got up and went back to class. I was sad that Shae didn't trust me, but he had probably a reason for that. I told myself that I would give him time, and maybe he would start to trust me.

***

A few days have passed since our conversation at lunch, and Shae and I have spoken occasionally. He still didn't believe me, but it seemed to me that he started talking more than before. Then an event occurred when he finally began to trust me a little.

It was after the last class and all the students were getting ready to leave and some were going to their side activities.

I was about to leave as well, but as I was closing my locker I heard the laughter of several people. I went to find out what was going on.

As I walked down the hall to the other side of the locker rooms and saw a bunch of students laughing at something. I walked through them and saw Shae with tears streaming down his face and Dirk holding something in his hand. It was probably some kind of stuffed animal, and it probably belonged to Shae who was sobbing and trying to get it out of Dirk's hand.

"Give it back to me, please. Please, you don't understand it. I need it." Shae cried.

"Who the fuck are you? Are you some whiny, crying baby because his toy was taken away? What do you have that bear for? Are you some sort of Mr. Bean or what?" Dirk laughed madly.

I was sorry for Shae. I had enough of Dirk and decided to stop him and put myself between him and Shae.

Dirk looked at me angrily.

"What the fuck you want, Bellini?" he said rudely.

"Dirk, please give me that bear. I'm serious." I answered him calmly.

"Or what? Will the gangsters sent by you or your father kill me?"

I had enough of it. This bastard will not stain my family. But I had my oath never to use violence, and today was no exception. I frowned at him.

"I won't repeat that, Dirk! Give me that bear and don't make me do something I'll regret lately." I told him a little threateningly.

He looked at me and swallowed.

"Okay, there you have it." he said and gave me the stuffed animal.

***

SHAE

I just stood there and waited to see how the situation would end.

Adam, that nice guy stood up for me again and got my therapy teddy back from that asshole.

I was so happy when Adam handed it to me and I finally had it back. I pressed it to my chest and squeezed. I was just being childish, and it wasn't my fault.

When I then looked at Adam, who was taller than me, I wiped my tears away and smiled at him. I started to feel that I could trust him a little. He stood up for me for several times, and I was grateful to him. All he wanted was friendship. If I became his friend and he became mine, I would have to tell him one important thing, and I was afraid that it would end the same way as with "him".

But Adam seemed very nice guy and really disliked bullies and any other violence or harm.

"Are you okay?" he asked me after looking at him for a while.

"Yeah...yeah I'm fine. Thank you so much for sticking up for me again. I am really grateful to you." I answered him and he smiled.

"You're welcome. Listen, I have a car here. Would you want a ride home?"

"I... I don't know man." I said uncertainly.

"Please, Shae. If you are grateful to me, at least do it for me." he was still smiling.

"Well, if you put it that way. Good."

"Good?"

"Good. Can we go?" I asked.

"Of course. Come on, I'll take you to my car. You won't believe how beautiful he is. Adam said with a little laugh."

"Who?" I asked as we left the building and headed for his car.

"My car. I named him 'The Silver Panther'" he replied.

"That's a nice name." I said

We passed between a few cars and I finally saw his car when he unlocked it from a distance. Wow, it was a silver colored Range Rover. It was so big. We threw our bags on the back seats and I sat in the passenger seat.

When we left school, it was such a wonderful ride. It was comfortable, quiet and only the radio could be heard.

"Do you like Italian music?" Adam asked me after driving for a while.

"I don't know. Maybe." I answered.

"Well, I love Italian music and Italian cooking. And no wonder I have Italian roots in me and my mother is a nature Italian. I had never eaten better Italian food than the one she can cook."

I smiled.

"You must really like Italy, right?" I asked.

He sighed.

"I must confess that I have never been in Italy. But one day I swear I'll look there." he replied enthusiastically.

After a moment of silence, he asked me something.

"What about your mother?" I asked me.

"Her name is Ruby. Well, she's not my biological mother. She loves me like my real mother and I love her. She is a teacher, and she teaches at my elementary school where I went." I answered.

"Well that's nice. What about your real mother? Did she leave you?" when he asked me about my real mother whom I still loved deep in my heart and wished she would come back somehow, tears started to flow down my face and after a few minutes I answered him.

"She... she's... she's dead, Adam. She died of cancer and nothing can bring her back." I told him, sobbing softly.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Shae I didn't mean to talk about a sensitive subject. You must have really loved her." he told me when he looked at me and saw that I was crying.

I rested my head against the window and thought for a moment. Then I added.

"I still love her with all my heart. No one can fill the hole left by her in my heart. Not even Ruby, my adoptive mother." I whispered a little louder.

After a few more minutes, we arrived in front of my house. I unbuckled my belt and wanted to thank him and leave, but I stopped and turned to him. He did the same and smiled at me.

"Look at Adam. I like you. You're really a nice person. You are always so nice to me and I want to tell you that if you really want to be my friend... you can try with me..." I said, his smile widened and was about to say something, but I stopped him with my raised index finger up.

"But..." for a moment, I wondered if I should really tell him what I was.

"If you really want to be my friend, it would be fair to you know that... that I..."

"That you what Shae?" he asked, smiling and eager.

"That I'm gay, Adam. I'm gay, and I want you to know now before you find out later and get mad at me." I told him, looking at him, worried about what he would do.

Will he beat me up? But he hated violence. Or will he never speak to me again, and I'll spend the rest of the school year without a single word? I asked myself. But his expression didn't change at all. He just closed his eyes and slowly nodded.

"Shae... I thought that. And I was right. You don't have to be afraid of me. I don't care if you're gay. I just want us to be friends, that's all I care about." he answered me and I got tears in my eyes and I smiled at him a lot.

He opened his eyes and offered me his hand.

"Friends?" he pulled himself together.

I smiled even more and shook his hand.

"Yes. Friends." I replied and we both laughed a little.

I was happy about a little more. Now that I have a friend, I have someone with whom I can share my feelings at school. Ruby and Michael already know about my feelings, so why not talk to someone else I can trust.

**********************************************************************************************************

So, how did you like the first chapter?

Shae and Adam are friends now, and I think it's something they both need.

I hope you liked the chapter 1 and that you want more parts :)

12