Broken Boy Ch. 04

Story Info
Adam discovers his dark side when Shae's terribly hurt.
6.6k words
4.86
4.1k
4

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ESTECZ
ESTECZ
95 Followers

Hello again,

This is the fourth chapter of the main story.

WARNING:

English is not my language, so please excuse any mistakes.

The story is not a sex smut, it's a slow-burn romance, so if you're just horny and just want to enjoy the sex scene and move on to another story, "Broken Boy" is not for you.

The chapter contains: Blowjob

!!!BIG WARNING!!!:

This chapter is dark and violent and contains a r*pe scene! So if you don't want to read the scene, please skip the part that starts and ends with this "!!! "

I hope you won't hate this chapter and wait for the next parts.

Enjoy reading.

*******************************************************************************************************

SHAE

I really loved Adam. I felt very protected with him. More so than with Ruby or Michael. I really enjoyed our date and the beautiful orgasm... that Adam gave me at the end... was really amazing.

I lay on my bed with him and we gently caressed each other. We started kissing each other. At first we just kissed with little kisses... but then we got a little faster and started making out.

Adam turned me on my back and started to caress my tummy and kiss my nipples. He focused on my right nipple and gently sucked on it.

He was so gentle. Adam was hairless, just like me. We were both smooth and soft.

He sucked on my nipple and I began to moan softly and gently stroked his hair.

"Adam... Adam... I... I love you..." I moaned a little louder.

"I love you too, Shae. You changed my life...you're my Snowflake."

Snowflake? That... that was a nice nickname. I liked it. My skin was beautifully snow-white and the nickname really belonged to me.

"And you... ahhh...you're my... Caramel candy." I answered him and moaned softly.

We both enjoyed the wonderful warm feeling of our bodies... but then I broke out in a cold sweat. Someone kicked the door. We were both startled and jumped out of bed. Standing in the doorway was the last one... the one I had expected at that moment.

"NOOOO! Not you! Not now!" I yelled at him and started to cry. I hid in Adam's arms and he just looked at him angrily.

Adam huffed angrily for a moment, his palms curling into fists and he ran towards him. He just grabbed Adam by the neck and slammed him against the wall with all his might, throwing him to the floor. Adam didn't move. Blood was flowing from his nose and mouth.

"NOOOO! ADAM!" I grabbed my hair and screamed at the top of my lungs.

Then the asshole came over and grabbed me by the neck, lifted me into the air and pinned me painfully against the wall. I started to kick. I grabbed his hand that was holding me by the neck and tried to free myself.

"I told you I'd kill you one day," he muttered, pulling a knife out of his pocket.

I kicked with all my might, trying to free myself from his grip, but to no avail. I saw his right hand reach out with the knife. It was hopeless. My days were numbered.

With one swift thrust, he plunged the knife deep into my stomach.

I froze.

He pulled out the knife and plunged it into me again. There was blood everywhere...

***

ADAM

I was sleeping peacefully... but something woke me up. I opened my eyes. Shae was lying with his back pressed against me, my right arm was around him.

I could feel him shaking. That was not good. Was he having a nightmare?

He started shaking and kicking more. I gently grabbed his shoulder and shook him.

"Shae... baby... wake up."

Nothing.

He kept kicking and started more and more. He was mumbling something and I couldn't understand him.

I shook him more.

"Shae, please WAKE UP!" It broke my heart to see him in such a state.

He woke up. He curled up into a small ball and started crying and sobbing uncontrollably. He screamed at the top of his lungs until it tore my ears and heart. I wanted to hug him tightly and hold him, but he started to fight with me. He didn't know who I was... but after a while he found out and jumped on me. He buried his head into my chest and screamed like someone was murdering him.

I sat on the bed and leaned against the wall. I held Shae in my arms like a little baby and gently stroked his back and hair to calm him down. He was shaking with fear. He sat on my lap, his nails digging into my back, and he sobbed and screamed into my chest. I could feel his streams of tears running down my chest, over my stomach, and into my lap.

It brought tears to my own eyes. He was so scarred. Poor boy. It was still dark here... just a few hours ago we had the most beautiful moment of our lives together and now... now this.

"It's... okay... baby. Cry... cry. Let it all out..." I whispered to him.

I discovered that Shae had two sides. One was gentle and loving. The other was sad, painful, and full of tears. I liked it when Shae was happy. When he smiled... when he talked and wasn't afraid of me, but on the other hand... I found that I'd have liked to comfort him too. To hold him in my arms, to feel his little body, his warmth and most of all... his feelings.

His crying and screaming triggered something in me. I... I really loved him. This creature was someone... who couldn't be alone in the world. He wouldn't survive the world on his own. Not in this state and with these feelings. He needed someone... to share his emotions and feelings with him. Someone who would protect him in any way from all evil. That someone... I wanted to be ME. I wanted to be with him.

Shae cried, sobbed, and screamed for a really long time. It felt like forever... but then... he calmed down a bit and just sniffled softly. He lifted his head and looked at me. His eyes were tired, his lips were drooling, and his cheeks were wet. It hurt me to see him like that and I hugged him tighter.

"I... I was worried about you..." he said hoarsely, resting his cheek against my chest.

"What happened, baby...? Do you want to talk about it?" I asked softly.

He sighed and nodded slowly.

"That... that was the worst thing I ever dreamed of. He killed you, Adam... and then... he killed me. He stabbed me to death." Shae whispered a little louder, more tears falling.

He must have meant his father. Ruby told me that he was in every of his nightmares, trying to kill him. I kissed the top of his head, leaned my right cheek against it, and closed my eyes.

"It's okay... Baby. I'm here... with you... and I'm alive. Please don't think about it anymore. You're safe with me, Shae. I'll protect you. It was just a dream."

He nodded slowly.

"I want you to be happy, Shae. I want to see you smile. I...just want you to stop being sad, and I...would really do anything for that. ANYTHING...my love." I whispered, pressing our heads together with my hand and smiling a little.

He really changed my life. In a few weeks, I went from being a lonely boy... to a worried and protective boy... and... most importantly, a boy in love.

After thinking for a moment, I heard Shae's soft snoring. He had fallen asleep. I didn't want to wake him up again, so I slowly and quietly lay down with him pressed against my body. He was safe now, and I believed he would be able to sleep peacefully... I kissed the top of his head and tried to sleep as well.

***

When I woke up, my eyes were still closed. I felt something on my chest. It rattled a little... but it was nice at the same time.

I opened my eyes, it was morning now, and Shae was still on top of me, my arms were around him, and he was gently stroking me and giving me little kisses on my chest. My right hand was stroking his back. He noticed that I had woken up and looked at me with a small smile.

"Good morning," he said softly and rested his right cheek against my chest, still looking at me and blinking slowly.

"Good morning." I answered him and leaned forward a little and we both kissed gently. We both had morning breath, but I didn't mind.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked him with a smile as our lips parted.

He sighed softly.

"Yeah... it's a little better. I can't imagine what I'd do if you weren't here with me...if you weren't here... Adam."

"What you told me...that you would do anything...to make me smile and be happy again. I was very touched... but a little scared at the same time." he said and our eyes locked.

"I want to be happy again. But please... Adam... I don't want you to do something... and I would lose you. I don't want to lose you. I want to be with you."

"Don't worry, Shae... I won't do anything that will get me in trouble and you'll lose me. I want to be with you too. You have changed my life... in such a short time... you're my light... my snowman boy. Wait... no... you're... you're my... Snowflake." I said and we kissed again.

"I like that. Snowflake is a wonderful nickname..." he said with a big smile.

We looked into each other's eyes again. Our faces came closer again and our lips and mouths met again. Our tongues fought to get into each other's mouths. We snuggled up to each other. We caressed gently and the world was ours again.

Slowly, I turned Shae onto his back, and I lay on top of him. I unbuttoned his pajama top and began to caress his little body. He was so soft and warm. Our mouths were still connected and my hands were playing with his nipples.

Shae moaned softly into my mouth. He liked that. Our mouths separated and I saw his face. His cheeks were red with blush. My mouth kissed his cheek... his neck and slowly moved to his chest and nipples. I took his left pink nipple in my mouth and licked and sucked it gently. My tongue circled it in slow small circles.

Shae was moaning even more now. His hands were beside his head and he was just lay there enjoying the feeling I was giving him.

While my mouth was on his nipples... my right hand slowly sneaked across his stomach to his crotch. My hand lifted Shae's pajama bottoms and gently cupped his cock.

He gasped.

I began to jerk him gently and with small movements. He moaned. His moan was like a girl's moan and I really liked it a lot. His cock was now fully erect, nice and hard.

It was time.

I moved to his crotch, gently unzipped his pajama pants and slowly pulled them down to his knees. He didn't object. That was a good sign for me to continue.

His beautiful cock jumped out at me and I immediately took it in my right hand. My head and mouth came closer and closer. Shae's breathing quickened. He couldn't wait... and his tip disappeared into my mouth again and my tongue gladly welcomed it in.

Shae's cock continued deeper and deeper into my mouth and my tongue licked it gently. I began to suck him. First with slow movements... up... down... up... down... and then I sped up a bit.

Shae moaned beautifully, his right hand gently stroking my hair, and I made various warm sounds as I did so. Meanwhile, my left hand was devoted to his balls and stroking them. Shae's breathing became faster and he was moaning loudly now.

"Adam... I... I..." he moaned.

"Hmphfff." I tried to say "hmm" and prepared myself for him to land.

After a few seconds, Shae moaned really really loud and his seed made its way into my mouth. Again, I had a little trouble catching it all, but eventually I did and swallowed it all. I took his cock out of my mouth and my tongue cleaned it.

Shae was lying on his back breathing heavily. He had a smile on his face and I knew he liked it too. I went back to him, our faces met and we kissed softly.

We cuddled together and kissed each other gently with little kisses... and then Shae asked me again.

"Adam... may I now? You know... like... do you good?" he said shyly.

"If you want, baby." I replied and kissed him.

"But I know you're scared. I don't want to force you do anything." I whispered in his ear.

"But I want Adam. I want to know what it feels like. I've never done it before and I really want to try."

Who was I to refuse such an offer like that? I could still see his shyness in his eyes, but he still wanted to try. I nodded and smiled.

His eyes lit up with excitement. His hand touched my crotch through my shorts. It was nice when he started to caress me slowly.

I was already erect and looking forward to what would happen next. I rolled onto my back and Shae climbed on top of me. We kissed each other. My right hand held his right cheek and stroked it gently. Meanwhile, he was caressing me...down there.

"May I see it... please?" he asked me, blushing.

"Of course." I said and Shae stood up slightly and I pulled down my shorts.

My 7-inch cock appeared before him in all its glory. Shae smiled shyly. His hand was shaking a little as he tried to grab my cock. Finally, he took a deep breath and calmed down. His hand was now on my cock.

We looked into each other's eyes and you could see in his eyes that he liked it. For a while he just held my cock in his hand and stared at it, but then he started to stroke it slowly. It was a nice feeling. His little hand was on my cock and he was stroking me with pleasure.

He picked up the pace a little. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. But then suddenly something warm and slimy passed over my tip. I opened my eyes. Shae's face was very close to my cock. I could feel his breath.

"Shae... Baby. You don't have to suck it." I said softly and smiled at him.

"But... I want to. I want to try." he said a little quieter and I finally nodded.

His little tongue touched my tip again and tasted my precum. Then he started circling around my tip and finally his mouth kissed it.

I moaned out.

As if nothing had happened... he took my tip carefully into his mouth. I felt a pleasant warmth. He sucked and licked it. After a while, he tried to go deeper... but he had a small mouth and my 7-inch cock didn't fit all the way in... but he managed to take at least half of it in his mouth. He snorted and went back to the tip and took it out of his mouth.

He looked into my eyes and licked his lips gently. I smiled at him. This was the other side of Shae. It was that gentle and loving side... it was the side I wanted him to have forever.

***

SHAE

Adam was lying quietly on his back, his left hand was under his head and my mouth was making him feel good. I sucked him. Slowly and gently. We looked into each other's eyes while he moaned beautifully. I couldn't take his whole length in my mouth, so I helped myself with my right hand.

It was my first blowjob. I had never done it before... I didn't know what it felt like... until now. I loved the look on Adam's face when my mouth did him good. His eyes lit up with love. His right hand rested on my cheek and I continued to suck him.

I sucked him. I sucked and sucked and suddenly his breathing quickened.

"Baby... I'm about to come.", he said and stroked my hair.

I wanted to try to catch it with my mouth and swallow it... just like he did with me but when he finally came to orgasm, he started moaning loudly, his cum shooting into my mouth with incredible speed and force. His spurts didn't stop... there were just too many of them.

I couldn't catch it all and swallow. I gagged and choked a little and the rest of his cum came out of my mouth and ran down his cock into his crotch.

Still, I liked it and my tongue cleaned him as he had cleaned me before. Adam suddenly grabbed my armpits with his hands and pressed me against him. His kisses landed on my face, I giggled like a little girl and with the last one kiss our lips and mouths connected again.

It was a beautiful morning. Adam and I went into the shower together after our long cuddle. We made breakfast and ate together.

I was a little happier again. But unfortunately, one day something happened that hurt me again. Yes... again.

It was the end of October. Adam was sick. He didn't like the change from summer to winter because he was always sick then. I didn't see him for the whole week. I was a little sad because I'd have liked to be with him, but I only saw him once that whole week when I went to his house and gave him his homework. We only had a little kiss because he didn't want to infect me.

Then Friday came. The day my life changed again... for the worse.

***

School was over and I was at my locker packing. I was thinking about Adam. I wanted to go and see him again today. He had texted me yesterday that he was feeling much better. But then I got scared. I thought someone had put a hand on my shoulder. I was startled and turned around quickly.

It was some girl. I didn't know her, but I've seen her here several times."

"Ohh... hi. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," she said apologetically.

"Are you... Shae?" she asked me.

"Y-yes..." I replied.

"I have to arrange for you... to... go to math class. Mr. Geary wants to talk to you," she said a little nervously, turning her back on me and walking away.

I didn't know how to understand it, but the teacher wanted to talk to me and I couldn't let it go. I put my backpack in my locker, closed it, and went to math class.

The school was almost empty. It was Friday, and all the students wanted to be home as soon as possible.

I opened the classroom door and walked in, expecting Mr. Geary to be there... but he was nowhere to be seen. I thought to myself that maybe he is about to come and so I wanted to go to my seat and sit down... but suddenly someone locked the door behind me. I heard the sound when those doors locked. I turned around.

!!!

"Well... I didn't know my plan would work." Dirk was standing by the door, grinning wickedly at me.

"So. Finally we have some time to ourselves," he said.

"W-what?" I asked a little nervously.

"I liked you from day one, kid. I enjoyed teasing you. The way you cried like a little baby. I loved it." he said evilly and laughed.

He came toward me. I was scared, I didn't know what he wanted from me.

"Now be a good boy... and get to work," he said with an evil grin.

"W-what?" I asked again. I was scared.

"Get on your fucking knees and start sucking, bitch," he yelled at me.

Tears came to my eyes. I didn't want to be here. I was scared of him and I wanted to run away. I wanted to run around him and get to the door as fast as I could, but he caught me and punched me in the stomach.

I stroked my stomach and started to cry. It hurt. I fell to my knees and cried. Then his right foot landed on my face. I fell on the floor and passed out.

What... what was that? I was choking and couldn't breathe. My throat hurt like hell. I opened my eyes and they widened in horror.

I... I was kneeling on the floor. My hands couldn't move. This asshole had tied them with something behind my back. He was standing in front of me, his crotch was level with my head. His hands were holding my head tightly, his pants were at his ankles, and I had his... his big cock in my mouth... no, it was in my throat.

My throat hurt terribly. I never had anything in my throat before and this asshole was tearing it open with very fast thrusts. I gagged and choked. I couldn't breathe. His cock tasted like it hadn't been washed in weeks. My stomach turned over.

It took an incredibly long time. My eyes begged him for mercy. Tears streamed down my face and I began to see black. I was out of oxygen and could no longer breathe through my nose.

Suddenly he moaned loudly and his disgusting cum squirted down my throat. He pulled his cock out of my mouth, some cum still landed on my face and lips.

I dropped to the floor and took a deep breath. I needed some air. I breathed deeply as I cried and sobbed.

My stomach turned over. I felt sick and began to shake. I broke out in a cold sweat and then... I started to vomit. I threw up his cum... his disgusting cum.

I curled up in a ball on the floor and cried and sobbed.

Why was he doing this to me? It wasn't like with Adam. Adam was gentle and never forced me to do anything. I wanted to be with him.

ESTECZ
ESTECZ
95 Followers
12