Broken Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please... please... leave me alone. I don't want this." I said very quietly because I couldn't speak. My throat hurt terribly.

He came to me. His cock was still hard. He hadn't had enough yet. He grabbed me painfully by the neck. He picked me up from the floor and bent me over the desk.

I started to panic. I tried to push him away somehow, but I couldn't. My hands were tied. He started pulling down my pants and then my shorts.

I was crying and sobbing at the top of my lungs.

"Please don't do this... No... no... no... I don't want this... Please let me be." I cried.

I wanted to call for help, but I could only make soft sounds. It was useless. He had raped me orally and now... now he really wanted to rape me.

He touched my ass. His left hand pinned me on the desk and I prayed for the end of the world. I felt his hand on my butt cheeks. He spanked and squeezed them.

Then he spit into his hand and started massaging my hole.

That was the end. 'He's going to rape me', I thought to myself.

His hand spread his saliva around my hole and I felt the tip of his cock touching my hole.

I didn't do anything. I just lay on my stomach on the desk, crying and sobbing and praying for him to stop.

I felt him start to push.

But then... I heard a noise. Someone unlocked the door and the director and the gym teacher opened the door. They were holding each other's hips and kissing furiously.

They closed the door behind them and noticed us. They saw me lying on the desk devastated, crying and sobbing as hard as I could. My nose was bleeding... and then they saw Dirk... standing behind me with a cock in his hand, trying to penetrate me."

Everything was clear to them. The teacher immediately went to Dirk and grabbed him by the neck with all his strength and slammed him against the wall. Meanwhile, the director ran to me and untied my hands. I slid to the floor and curled up into a little ball. I was crying and sobbing. Fortunately, they came in time.

But unfortunately Dirk had a lot of strength and after a while the teacher couldn't hold him anymore and they started to fight. Dirk managed to hit the teacher and then immediately pulled up his pants and ran away. The teacher tried to catch him and meanwhile the director was kneeling next to me and called an ambulance.

!!!

***

ADAM

I was sick. I was in bed for a whole week recovering. I was thinking about Shae all the time. I felt that he was beginning to heal too. He was much happier than he used to be. I couldn't wait to be alone with him again, to hold him, kiss him and cuddle him.

But one day I was jolted out of my thoughts by a phone call. I answered it and looked to see who was calling me. It was Shae and I immediately picked up and smiled.

I wanted to start talking right away, but unfortunately it wasn't Shae, but someone else on the other end.

"Adam... Ruby is here. Please come to the hospital immediately." came on the other end. She was crying and sobbing.

"What... what happened? Is Shae okay?" I began to worry about him.

"He's in the hospital. He wants you, Adam. Please...you have to come. He's really bad." she said with a cry and hung up.

I didn't wait a moment. I didn't care that I was sick. I felt a little better, so I immediately jumped out of bed, got dressed and left quickly.

***

I arrived in front of the hospital and parked. Ruby was already waiting for me at the reception and when she saw me, she immediately ran to me with tears in her eyes. I didn't even have time to ask what had happened because she took me by the hand and led me to the room where Shae was lying.

When she opened the door to the room, Shae was lying on the bed crying quietly while Michael sat next to him holding his hand. Shae turned his head toward me and I saw what he looked like. His nose was bandaged, obviously broken, and he had a few bruises on his face. When he saw me, he let go of Michael's hand and opened his arms towards me.

Oh God... what happened to him? Who did this to him? I immediately ran to him, sat on the edge of the bed and took him in my arms. He leaned his face against my chest and cried. He was crying and sobbing.

I sighed deeply. I was angry. I turned to Ruby and Michael, who were standing next to each other.

"Who... who did this to him?" I asked calmly, gritting my teeth.

Michael wiped his tears and looked at me worriedly.

"Adam... he... he was..." he sighed. "He was... Our son was... raped," he finally said, and he and Ruby began to cry.

Something stirred inside me. I saw red. I looked at them frowning and asked.

"How?"

Ruby looked at me and then lowered her head again.

"Orally." she whispered.

And now I've had enough. I swore off my oath and wanted to be mean... very angry with the one who had done this to him.

I bent down to him and whispered.

"Shae... who... who did this to you? Please tell me."

He didn't answer. He just hugged me tighter.

"The principal at the school called an ambulance for him, Adam. We talked to her. She said a big boy did this to him. Dirk, or whatever his name was." Said Ruby, bursting into tears again.

"The police will be here any minute." Added Michael and hugged Ruby.

Dirk. That son of a bitch! I wanted to punish him, and punish him hard.

Unfortunately, I had to be with Shae now. The poor boy needed me, and I held him close and stroked his back. He was the light of my life and that bastard destroyed him just like that.

After a few minutes, I couldn't take it anymore. Thankfully, Shae fell back asleep in my arms, and I slowly and carefully laid him down. I excused myself to the Sheldons and left the room.

I was angry.

My father had a person he always called when he was about to do something wrong. I had his number. My father gave it to me in case something happened to me and I needed help.

For this thing... he was the right person. I picked up the phone and he answered.

"Viktor...?" I said as he picked up the phone.

***

It was getting dark. I drove into the forest to the place Viktor had told me about. The road was quite long and a bit muddy in the forest, but finally I reached the destination. It was a smaller cabin in the middle of the forest with a big black van parked next to it.

I carefully walked up to the door and knocked five times, as we agreed.

"Who is it...?" came from the other side of the door.

"Adam." I answered and the door immediately unlocked and opened.

I walked in and looked at Viktor. I had seen him once before when I was little. I remember not being able to get rid of the ugly big scar on his right cheek and his short gray hair.

We both shook hands and sat down on the old boxes that were lying there.

"Do you have him?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Yes...we have him. It wasn't easy to find him, but your description of the car and the license plate made it a lot easier," he replied.

"Where is he? I want to see him." I said as the anger rose up inside me again.

"In the basement with my boys.

"Okay. That's where we're going." I said and we both stood up.

Viktor opened the basement door and turned to me.

"Adam... if you want to kill him... just say the word and I'll do it.

"No... are you crazy? I don't want to kill him. I just want to teach the son of a bitch a lesson he won't forget." I said, Viktor nodded and we slowly walked down the stairs to the basement.

It was cold there. Even though I had dressed warmly and taken my black coat with me.

When Viktor and I got there, I saw a man tied to a chair with a sack over his head, and two very tall and muscular hooded men next to him.

I came to him and one of Viktor's men pulled the bag off his head. He had slight bruises on his face. He had probably been hit a couple of times.

He was a little dazed and looked around. Then he saw me.

"What the hell? Are you behind this Bellini?" he yelled at me.

Viktor didn't like that and he punched him in the face with all his might. His nose started to bleed and he spat blood out of his mouth.

"Take it easy, man..." I said to Viktor. "I want to talk to him first."

I took an old chair and sat in front of him.

I looked at him angrily. Many thoughts were going through my head about what I would like to do to him... but I didn't want to be like that. I didn't want to kill him, so I took a deep breath and calmed down a little.

"Why did you do that, Dirk?" I asked him calmly.

"What... what do you mean?"

I frowned and gritted my teeth.

"Don't fuck with me Dirk! You know exactly... what I mean!" I said a little angrily.

He swallowed.

"Why... why did you do that to him? Why did you fucking RAPE him?!" I yelled at him and got up from my chair.

He didn't answer. He just shook and looked nervously at his lap.

"That boy..." I sighed. "That boy was hurt and I helped him heal... and you... YOU hurt him again!"

"You're going to pay for that now, you son of a bitch!" I said angrily and punched him.

Unfortunately, it hurt me more than it hurt him, but I didn't let it show.

"Get him off that chair." I said to Viktor and his men.

They untied him and Dirk got up and tried to stand normally, but he was a little dazed.

"Will you let me go?" he asked me.

I grinned at him. Then I looked at Viktor and nodded.

Then it started. Viktor punched him in the stomach and Dirk screamed. Viktor's men started beating him from behind and Dirk fell to the ground and then... they kicked him with all their might.

I turned my back on them. I didn't want to watch this. I heard Dirk's screams and his crying. He begged for mercy, but they beat him and kicked him until I said enough.

I looked up and closed my eyes. A tear ran down my left cheek.

"For you, Shae... for you. For you, my love, my snowflake." I whispered very softly and swallowed.

Then I said "ENOUGH!" and they stopped.

I turned around. Dirk was lying on the floor covered in blood. He was crying and trying to breathe, but apparently they had hurt him so much that his breathing was very bad. He spat blood, tried to crawl, but was too weak.

"I... I..." Dirk struggled to speak.

"I... I... I'm sorry," he said, crying.

"I'll... never do that again," he added and began to sob.

I sighed.

"I'm glad to hear that, Dirk. Really glad. I know you'll never do that again." I said.

I looked at Viktor and nodded at him again. He knew what to do. We were pre-arranged.

He and his men lifted Dirk and dragged him up the stairs. They dragged him out and loaded him into the black van. Viktor got behind the wheel and I sat in the passenger seat.

We drove slowly through the forest. It was dark. It was about half an hour's drive and we arrived at the edge of the forest to a small clearing.

Viktor stopped and turned off the engine. I sighed again and looked at him.

"Give me your knife." I told him.

"Are you sure? I can kill him easily," he replied.

"Give me the fucking knife!" I said a little louder.

He reached into his pocket and handed me his large knife. We got out of the car and his men pulled Dirk out of the trunk and dragged him behind us. When I reached the edge of the clearing, his men stopped Dirk and forced him to kneel down. Then they let him go.

I put the knife on. I sniffled because I wanted to cry. I didn't want to do it, but I had to because this bastard had to be punished.

I went to him, painfully grabbed him by the hair with my left hand, pressed him tightly against me and put the knife to his throat.

I was breathing angrily and tears were running down my face. He looked at me in fright and cried as well. He was weak and helpless. Just like Shae was when he had hurt him.

"Please... don't kill me," he begged me for mercy.

I got angry and pressed him harder with the knife.

"Now listen to me you fucker!" I said threateningly. "If you ever... get close to Shae... or show up at our school... I swear I will lose my temper and kill you!"

He said nothing, just shook himself and breathed nervously.

"You got that, YOU SON OF THE BITCH?!!" I yelled at him.

"Y-yes..." he said at the end and I let go of him.

He knelt on the ground and cried. The last drop of my anger rose up inside me and I kicked him in the back with all my might. He fell to the ground in the mud.

"You rapist!" I spat at him and went back to the car with Viktor and his men.

I handed Viktor his knife and broke out in a cold sweat.

"Are you OK?" Viktor asked me.

"Yes... yes, I think so." I said, but I wasn't sure.

I broke into a cold sweat and began to breathe deeply. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to run to the side and started throwing up in the bushes.

The stress and all the anger finally left me. I had never seen myself like this before. And I hoped I would never see it again.

I knew I would never forgive myself for what I had done. It was bad and it would weigh on me.

But I did it for love. My father once told me... that there will be situations in life where violence is necessary, even if it hurts you a lot.

***

SHAE

I was awake. I was sitting on the bed and Ruby was hugging me. I was sad about what that bastard had done to me. I leaned my face against her shoulder and cried softly.

The door opened and someone came in. We both turned around and Adam came toward us. When I saw him, I opened my arms and Adam hugged me tightly.

He looked messy. He was tired and his eyes were red, as if he had been crying too.

He gently stroked my back.

"Where...where have you been?" I asked softly

"I had to... something to do," he said, sniffling.

"No one's going to hurt you now, Shae..." he added.

"Adam... didn't you done anything to go to jail for?" I asked fearfully.

He hugged me tighter.

"I don't know... I just want you to know that you're safe now, Shae," he said, and we both looked at each other.

Our faces were both red from crying, but we still smiled a little at each other and... we kissed. For a very long time.

"Oh... boys?" Ruby said in surprise, putting her hand over her mouth.

I didn't care. Ruby knew Adam was my crush. Now she saw that Adam loved me too.

Michael opened the door and came to us. He wanted to know how I was doing, and when he saw me and Adam and our joined mouths, he stopped. Ruby looked at him and smiled a little. She stood up and walked over to Michael.

"We should give them some privacy," she said to Michael and they both left quietly.

**********************************************************************************************************

So, how did you like the fourth chapter?

Poor Shae is hurt again, and Adam has a very important task before him now.

I hope you didn't hate the chapter 4 and will wait for another chapter.

12