All Comments on 'Broken Boy Ch. 04'

by ESTECZ

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this series. My best friend was our hot jock in high school and he always had my back. He’s not gay but always supported me. This chapter reminds me of something he would have done had someone ever messed with me. Keep

It up

EdeyEdeyover 1 year ago

The chapter was intense, very sad, poor Shae suffered so much again, that breaks my heart. But I hope you will make him happy at the end. The story is very well crafted and powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliantly involving storytelling but Oh Dear this is developing into a trauma-fest. With presumably homophobic parents to come and the brand to resolve somehow, the outlook for Shae and Adam looks bleak.

However we are with you, ESTECZ, for the long haul, but if Shae and Adam don't end up happily together we will send Viktor round for a quiet word!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How could anyone hate this chapter, it was so intense from beginning to end. It was, however, unsettling to say the least, but necessarily for this part of the story. As far as what happened to Dirk after brutally attacking Shae, while I generally abhor violence, in this case I think he got off easy. This story continues to be *****s with every chapter. MLF

GrimmlockGrimmlockover 1 year ago

amazing chapter, no one would hate it, dirk deserved it

I hopeto see that shae and adam relationship keep getting closed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great part, introducing more intensity and showing that, unfortunately, there are bad people among good people who love each other, who can't love and are only internally consumed by jealousy and evil.

I really like the development of Shae and Adam's relationship (I wish I had that kind of relationship myself as Shae and have someone as loving as Adam). I am already very impatiently waiting for the next adventures of Shae and Adam with great hope for the development of their relationship and even boundless love.

Regards SissyBoy from Warsaw (Poland).

Wspaniała część, wprowadzająca większą intensywność i pokazująca że niestety są wśród ludzi dobrych, kochających się, ludzie źli, którzy nie umieją kochać a tylko wewnętrznie przeżera ich zazdrość i zło.

Bardzo podoba Mi się rozwój związku Shae i Adama (Sam bym chciał mieć taki związek, występując jako Shae i mieć kogoś tak kochającego jak Adam). Już bardzo niecierpliwie czekam na kolejne losy Shae i Adama z wielką nadzieją na rozwój ich związku a nawet bezgranicznej miłości.

Pozdrawiam SissyBoy z Warszawy (Polska).

amw297amw29720 days ago

Had to skip the !!! Scene, read just enough to know who it was, though I suspected it would be HIM, so much emotion and so much to unpack, wish Dirk had met his end but I know it wouldn't have been a good idea for Adam to do it so this seems like the best outcome. I look forward to seeing how they rebuild from this point and glad to see his new parents react positively to their kissing, hopefully adams will too much I can't call it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userESTECZ@ESTECZ
I am transgender male to female and I am on the HRT program. I live in Czechia. I like erotic stories with romance and drama. I love almost all types of genres, but especially LGBTQ+ stories or incest. If you want to contact me other than by email, you can find me on Discord (...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES