Broken Boy Ch. 06

Story Info
Adam gets a wonderful gift, Shae spends Christmas with him.
9.2k words
4.92
5.7k
7

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ESTECZ
ESTECZ
96 Followers

Hello again,

This is the sixth chapter of the main story.

WARNING:

English is not my language, so please excuse any mistakes.

The story is not a sex smut, it's a slow-burn romance, so if you're just horny and just want to enjoy the sex scene and move on to another story, "Broken Boy" is not for you.

The chapter contains: Blowjob, Handjob, Rimming, Anal, First time sex

I hope you will like the story and wait for the next parts.

Enjoy reading :)

*******************************************************************************************************

SHAE

We were all sitting in the living room. Adam and I sat on the couch, nervously holding hands. His father was sitting in a big armchair, smoking a cigar in his hand and watching us intently. His mother and Elise sat in another armchair and his mother watched us with tears in her eyes.

It was very quiet here. Only the sound of the ticking clock could be heard. We both felt a great tension. We were nervous. I watched Adam hold my hand and looked nervously at his lap. Neither of us had a good feeling about this.

"How... how did this happen?" His mother spoke, looking at both of us.

Adam lifted his head and looked at her.

He swallowed. He looked at her nervously for a moment and then his eyes rested on me. His eyes asked me if he should tell her.

I nodded.

"We... were..." he spoke nervously as he looked at his mother again. "We were in the swimming pool... and then we kissed. It was the day... when you met him," he said nervously, looking at his mother. "Mom... I love him with all my heart. I want him to be happy. He had... a very painful past. I would do anything to make him happy and feel safe." When Adam mentioned that I had a painful past... I was a little disappointed, but... on the other hand, I understood him.

His mother sniffled.

"I had... a suspicion... when you came out of the basement," she replied. "I knew...something was wrong. Adam... I know my child... I just didn't want to admit it to myself." She started to cry a little but finally she smiled. "Baby... just be happy. Both of you," she added.

Adam smiled. It seemed that his mother accepted us. But his father was still silent. He just smoked and looked at us calmly.

"Adam..." After a few moments, his father began to speak. "I never noticed...you didn't even tell me you like boys. But I understood. It's my fault... I wasn't home with my family enough. When Tony told me... he wanted to be an athlete and not take over the family business... I was... I was disappointed. But he was an adult, and it was his decision... and... it didn't change our relationship. I just wanted him to be happy. Adam... when you said... that you were gay and that... that you loved Shae... I was really surprised. I don't mind you, boys. You're both adults and you need to know what you're doing and how you feel. You do what your heart tells you to do." His father gave a really long speech and we both listened intently and at the end... we both burst into tears of joy and hugged.

"Boys..." His mother's heart must've warmed, as did Ruby's, when she saw us kissing.

We kissed briefly and then just stared into each other's eyes. Adam was happy, I was happy, that it ended well. Even Elisa was smiling at us. I had no idea if she understood us, but obviously she was happy for both of us.

"Teresa... we have to celebrate that." Added his father and his mother went to make a toast.

Teresa... his mother... brought champagne and several glasses. Unfortunately, I didn't drink alcohol, so Teresa brought me "champagne" for children so Elisa could toast with us. The atmosphere here really changed for the better. His parents wished us each other well.

After the toast, we all sat down again and his father, whose name was Paul, told us about his trip. Then when it got late, Adam and I decided to go to bed. I called Ruby and told her that I was going to sleep over at Adam's and that everything had gone well. She agreed and was happy for both of us.

We went to Adam's room. He held my hand again and led me up the long staircase to his room. On the way up the stairs I noticed large paintings hanging on the wall. There were several paintings and someone was on the last one.

It was some kind of large black and white framed photograph. There was a man in it. He was wearing a very light-colored long coat and a big, elegant hat, and he had a walking stick in his hand and was leaning on it.

"Adam, who's that?" I asked curiously as we walked past the photo. Adam stopped and looked at the photo I was pointing to. He frowned a little.

"That was the man...the one who made everyone fear of my family," he replied, looking at me.

"You mean..." I tried to ask him, but my eyes finished the sentence.

He just nodded and added. "Yes... Tomasso Bellini. My great-grandfather." He looked at the photo. "It's the only photo of him in our house. I'd rather this one wasn't here either... but still... he was my great-grandfather. He was my family... even if he was a monster." From the way Adam spoke about him, it was clear that he hated him.

We went to his room and his bathroom, which was accessible from his room. We showered together and changed into the pajamas I had brought with me, because I had actually expected to sleep here if things worked out. As soon as we returned to his room and Adam closed the door, I clung to him and started kissing him. He was a little surprised, but he returned the kiss immediately. I was happy that our families accepted us for who we were. Well... I meant my adoptive family.

Adam kissed me, our tongues caressed each other, his hands gently stroked my back and then they moved to my butt and Adam lifted me into his arms. My legs wrapped around his waist and without breaking our mouth connection, Adam carried me to his bed.

He knelt on the edge of the bed and slowly and carefully laid me on my back. He propped himself over me. He kissed me and caressed me. Slowly, he unbuttoned my pajamas and began to stroke my warm little body, freshly washed and beautifully clean.

I joined the caressing too. I unbuttoned his pajamas and began to touch him too, his wonderfully firm and soft caramel body. Adam stood up and took off his pajama top and I did the same. He kissed my body. He kissed my little pink nipples, which were very sensitive, and I immediately began to moan softly. He even kissed my ugly scars that no longer caused me any pain. Then he started kissing my tummy and my navel and kept moving down.

He continued kissing my tummy while his hand rested on my crotch, on my bottom pajamas through which he could feel my hard cock. He stroked it gently over my pants and then his hand went in and took me in his hand and began to jerk me gently.

I moaned even louder. Adam pulled down my pants with both hands and laid them on the bed next to us. I was completely naked. He looked like he enjoyed my small and innocent body for a while and then his head moved to my cock. I could feel his breath, it was so soft and warm. His tongue licked over my cock and after a few moments of teasing, Adam finally took me in his mouth and started sucking me.

I moaned louder and louder and Adam had to take me out of his mouth and warn me, that I moaning to loud. I just couldn't help myself. It was such a wonderful, sweet and warm feeling. Adam got back to work, but he didn't take me in his mouth. He licked me and his tongue slowly moved down. He licked my little balls, which was also a wonderful feeling. Meanwhile, his left hand was gently stroking my cock and Adam was running his tongue... between my buttocks and licked my butt crack.

I tensed a little. It was... a wonderful feeling. I moaned out. That was a sign for Adam and he kept licking. He was really good at it... I felt an incredible wet heat and moaned even more. Then, after a few moments, something hard, but wet pressed on my pucker and gently pushed its way into me.

"Adam..." I moaned, blushing like a tomato.

"Shh... that's just my index finger. You can relax," he said, smiling at me. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked.

I bit my lip. I wanted him to continue, but at the same time I was afraid. There had never been anything in my innocent hole.

"Will it... hurt?" I asked him a little nervously, looking him in the eyes.

"Well... it's just a finger. It might be a little uncomfortable at first, but after a while you'll feel good pleasure," he replied and I nodded for him to continue.

He gently pushed into me with his index finger and I slowly relaxed, as he penetrated me in that way. Yes... it was a little uncomfortable at first, but as he went deeper, I started to like it and my breathing sped up.

I moaned. Adam slowly pulled his finger out and when he got to the end, he slowly pushed it back inside me again. He did this a few more times, getting a little faster and after a while I felt more pressure on my pucker. He added another finger and I started moaning louder. His mouth returned to my cock and he started sucking me again.

I was in seventh heaven. It looked like Adam knew what he was doing. This was surprising to me, did he read about it somewhere? The blowjob was amazing, but with his fingers inside me... that was something really fantastic. Every part of my body was sensitive at that moment and he felt that I was about to climax.

He started thrusting his fingers into me harder and sucking me faster. I moaned so loudly that I had to take one of his pillows and bite into it.

I cummed so hard. I think I spurted about ten times. Adam took me out of his mouth before I climaxed and I unloaded on my tummy. My tummy was full of my warm cum and I was breathing heavily into the pillow. It was like ecstasy. I felt so warm and my ass ached as Adam slowly and carefully pulled his fingers out of it. I lay back, relaxed and enjoyed the wonderful orgasm I'd just experienced.

"Are you okay baby?" Adam asked me softly as he lay down next to me and watched my behavior.

"Yeah... yeah... just give me a minute," I answered him in a whisper and took a deep breath.

Adam smiled. It was clear to him that he was a good in that what he did to me and he hugged me tightly.

"I didn't realize I'd have such an influence on you. You know... when I was with my ex-girlfriends...I knew they didn't like it, but they didn't let me know. I must've been really bad at it," he said.

"No..." I whispered. "You were amazing, Adam." I said, looking into his gray eyes.

"Maybe I've always been gay," he said, supporting his head with his hand and looking into my eyes. "I just never figured it out... until I met you. You really changed my life, Snowflake," he whispered, and I listened intently. "You helped me discover the real me," he added as he moved closer to my face and kissed me.

We wanted to cuddle and kiss again, but we both felt something warm and sticky between our bodies. I was dirty from my cum.

"Well, I guess I'll have to shower again." I whispered to him and we both laughed.

I got up and went into his bathroom to run the shower and wash up again. When I stood by the stall, I turned it on and waited for the warm water to run... Adam hugged me from behind, he was completely naked and I felt his hard-on on my back. We both got in the shower together a second time and got wet. I waited until my cum ran out of me and wanted to soap myself up with Adam's shower gel, but he was faster and started soaping me up again. It was a wonderful feeling. I enjoyed his hands on my little body. I felt like a baby being bathed and I loved it. I was childish and that's exactly how I felt with Adam. Like a little child that Adam loved and spoiled.

He didn't miss a single part of my body and paid special attention to my cock and my little pucker. As he rinsed me off with warm water, I looked at him. He too was wet and his cock was still hard. He'd just given me such an incredibly beautiful orgasm and the poor guy went unnoticed.

I reached over and felt his warm and really hard cock. I started stroking it gently while looking into his eyes. He had them half closed and was looking into mine.

"Snowflake..." he said softly. "Baby... you don't have to..." he added, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"But I want to. I don't want you to be left behind. I love you." I answered him with love in my eyes. "I'm a little scared to try the blowjob again, but... At least I want to give you some pleasure, my love." I added in a really loving tone of voice and I had the feeling that it was turning Adam so much that he was going to climax at any moment.

His breathing quickened and his body began to tense up. He moaned beautifully and his cum splashed into the shower and the water washed him down the drain. Adam held me in his arms and I felt his warm, trembling body wonderfully.

"Thank you, baby," he whispered in my ear.

I smiled and took his shower gel in my hand and began to soap him up too. Then I rinsed him off and we both dried each other off, got back into our pajamas and went to bed.

We lay down on our sides, I lay in the fetal position with my back to him and he hugged me romantically and wrapped his arms around me from behind. We fell asleep together and a smile remained on my face as Adam made me feel safe and warmed me up nicely.

***

A week after our Coming Out at Adam's parents, we were at my place again. We spent days together. We played cards, board games or even some board games. We were fine. And then on Sunday night we sat together cuddling on the couch and watching TV. Adam was sitting leaning on the edge and I had my head on his left shoulder and we were holding hands.

"Adam... would you like to see my mommy?" I asked him casually while we were watching TV.

He looked at me confused.

"You mean... your biological mom?" he asked me confused and I nodded.

"I have pictures of her. I made an album like this." I explained to him.

"Okay..." he said and smiled at me.

I ran to my room and took out an album of my mommy's photos from one of the drawers and went back to Adam.

***

ADAM

Shae wanted to show me pictures of his late mother. He ran into his room and brought a small book. As he handed it to me, sat down next to me and hugged me, I realized that the book was an album. I opened it and my eyes almost fell out of my head.

I saw his mother, in the photo. She... was so beautiful. Shae looked a lot like her. She had long black hair, a perfect hourglass figure, and her skin color was the same as Shae's. In every photo, she smiled softly. Most of the time she was photographed among flowers, and in some photos she was even with Shae. In one photo, he was maybe seven years old. His mother was holding him and kissing him on the cheek, and Shae had a beautiful, sweet smile.

I looked at him. He was pressed against me, his arms hugging me, and his eyes were looking at the photos, too. I noticed he had little tears in his eyes, but his mouth was smiling. I kept flipping through the album, and there were more photos of his mother with him. They both looked so happy and pain free, and then... then I turned the page and saw the last photo. But it was turned the other side to me, so I couldn't see what was on it.

I wanted to ask Shae what was in the photo but he was faster and immediately said, "You can turn it the other way. If you want."

I did as he said and took the photo out of the plastic wrap that was stuck to the album. But when I turned the photo to face me... I almost regretted doing it.

On it was a grave with the inscription Aliana Hickey. In front of her grave, Shae was standing with his head down, crying. It must have been really terrible for him to lose someone he loved all his life.

I looked at him again. By now tears were running down his cheeks and he was sniffling. I put my left arm around his shoulders, pulled him to me and kissed him on the forehead. It must have been very hard for him to see himself standing in front of her grave again.

"I loved her so much... with all my heart," he said and sobbed.

"She... was really beautiful, Shae. I can see in those photos that she really loved you." I tried to comfort him.

"She left a deep hole in my heart that no one can heal," he said, sobbing again. He pressed closer to me. "But... you Adam... you heal that hole every day you're with me," he added a little happier.

I was glad Shae thought that of me. I really wanted him to be happy and not suffer anymore. I kissed him on the forehead again and looked into his moist green eyes.

"I'm glad you feel that way... I want you to be really happy, but please... I don't want you to forget your mother because of me." I whispered.

"I know... I'll never forget her. But it's sad that the only memories I have of her are the photos," he answered me.

"You don't have any of her things?" I asked surprised and he shook his head. "Not even some of her jewelry?" I asked again and he shook his head again.

"The only jewelry she wore... was her leather bracelet with a gold buckle that had my name on it," he replied.

"And where is it now?"

"I don't know... when she died... my f-fa..." He sighed. "He sold all her stuff. Even her house...that's why I had to live in his house. Everything he kept from her house... he hid somewhere, but I don't know where. Since I've been living with Ruby and Michael, I've never entered that house again. All his things were left there. His house has been abandoned all these years. I inherited it and Ruby and Michael tried to sell it. But no one wants to live in the house of a psychopath," he said, and began to cry and sob again.

I put his head on my chest and gently stroked his hair to calm him down.

***

The next day Shae returned to school. He was better now and determined to go back there when I was with him.

He was a little nervous at first, but everyone knew that he was horribly assaulted, and everyone immediately felt sorry for him. Some of my classmates and other students apologized to him for making fun of him and just watching him get bullied. But no one reminded him of what Dirk had done to him and I was glad that they didn't know the whole story. Everyone had found respect for him and tried to talk to him. Even Sarah had apologized to him, but hadn't said why. Shae had probably recognized her, but the fact that I was with him reassured him. When we were at lunch, my former fake friends invited us both to sit with them. Shae accepted, and everyone chatted with him. Everyone changed, and I was glad they did. The poor boy really went through hell, he didn't deserve to be mistreated or hurt in any way. Shae never returned to math class, and the director tutored him in math in her office, which she was happy to do for him.

As for Dirk... the police found him two days after Viktor and I taught him a lesson. He was in bad condition and had a fever, but the police recognized him as a wanted man and immediately arrested him and took him to the prison hospital. He was on trial when Ruby and Michael filed charges against him. Shae didn't say much to the police. He was afraid or didn't want to think about it. But the police had the testimonies of the director and the gym teacher, and they also found out that the school had a hidden camera in every classroom for security reasons, so there was enough evidence against Dirk to put him in jail.

All seemed well. Shae was happy again, and as we left the school and walked to my car, he told me that he was finally beginning to see the world in a better light.

It was unbelievable to me how quickly he healed. He was truly a strange and precious creature.

***

Christmas was coming up, and of course I wanted to be with Shae, and he wanted to be with me. People celebrated Christmas with their family, but Shae was my family, and I wanted him to be with me at Christmas.

ESTECZ
ESTECZ
96 Followers