Broken Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't even put into words...how much I love you." he said into my chest and sniffled.

My hands wrapped around his back and caressed him gently. I lifted up with him and we both sat back down again, but we didn't break our embrace. Shae had his head against my shoulder and then lifted it up. "I have... I have one more present for you," he whispered in my ear.

"Really?"

"Yeah... but you'll have to wait... until everyone is asleep."

"Well, now I'm getting curious." I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

***

Night...

We lay together in bed and kissed. Our tongues tasted each other and our hands caressed each other's bodies.

I had completely forgotten what Shae had said under the tree, but he immediately remined me of that. He slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

"Please... close your eyes," he said, smiling at me, and I obeyed.

I closed my eyes and Shae left and closed the door. There was absolute silence in my room, so I listened as Shae messing around with something in the bathroom. After a few minutes, the bathroom door opened again and I felt the bed move. Shae must have crawled back into bed.

"You can open your eyes," he whispered.

I slowly opened my eyes, and what I saw... it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in the world.

Shae was kneeling at the edge of the bed, propping himself up on his heels. His hands rested calmly on his thighs. I looked at him all over. He was completely naked, with a Christmas ribbon around him and a large bow on the front of his chest. He was like a Christmas present. He was wearing a red Christmas hat and I even noticed that he had pointed ear tips. He looked like a Christmas elf. His cheeks were slightly flushed.

I stared at him open-mouthed, and when I didn't respond, Shae crawled to me on his knees and sat on his heels when he was near in front of me. His face was inches from mine and I could feel his nervous breathing.

"Adam... I'm your present..." he whispered when our faces were only a few inches apart. "I think I'm ready. I want you, I want you feel... feel inside of me. I want you to make love to me." he added, kissing the tip of my nose and smiling widely at me.

I sighed and swallowed.

He... he wanted me to make love to him.

"Shae, baby... are you really sure?" I asked him softly.

"Yes. I want to be with you... as one," he replied and I knew that his answer was enough for me.

I grabbed his hips and slowly turned him onto his back so that I was now on top. I immediately wanted to kiss him, but he pulled back and pointed a finger at his big bow on his chest.

"Do you want me to unwrap you?" I asked him in a whisper.

He smiled and nodded.

I slowly grabbed the ends of his bow and loosened it with one grip, removing the ribbons from it.

"You are the most beautiful present I have ever received." I whispered and we kissed deeply."

"Make love to me, please," he replied.

I leaned to his ear and whispered. "Your desire... is my command." And I gently bit his earlobe. "But I need to prepare you first. Get on all fours, baby." I added and Shae rose to his knees on all fours.

I got out of bed, undressed, and opened the nightstand drawer and took out a bottle of lube. It was new and unopened. I had it just in case. I returned to the bed and knelt down behind Shae.

I could feel his nervousness.

"Shhhh baby...relax," I whispered and gently stroked his back.

My head moved to his ass and my tongue licked gently over his hole and Shae began to moan quietly. I wanted to prepare him with my tongue first, so I circled his hole and Shae slowly relaxed and moaned softly.

I opened the bottle and squeezed some lube onto my fingers and gently rubbed it around his hole. Shae winced a little and whined that it was cold, but I calmed him down.

I gently pushed into him with my index finger and Shae let it in and continued to groan. I fucked him gently and slowly with my finger and after a while I added my middle finger. Shae was beautifully relaxed and enjoying the bliss. He was purring beautifully and it was music to my ears. My cock was so hard that I thought I could come untouched anytime, but I didn't want to rush anything. It was Shae's first time and I wanted him to like it.

Finally I added my ring finger and Shae started moaning loudly.

"Shhh... we need to be quiet baby." I warned him in a hushed tone of voice, because we were not alone in the house. "I think you're ready..." I whispered and as I pulled my fingers out of him, Shae whimpered disapprovingly. "Lie on your back." I said and he rolled onto his back and spread his legs.

His cheeks flushed, love and lust were in his beautiful green eyes. "Please Adam... I want you..." he said softly and who was I to refuse him.

I put some lube in my palm and rubbed it on my hard cock. It was cold, but warmed up in no time. I moved my knees to Shae and slowly lay on top of him. Our mouths met again and Shae pulled his knees closer to his chest. When our mouths separated, I looked directly and deeply into his eyes.

"I ask you one last time, my love. Is this really what you want? After this, there's no going back," I whispered, looking into his eyes.

"YES. I want you inside me. I want to be one with YOU... because I love you so much.", he answered in such a loving tone.

I raised myself a little, gently grabbed his thighs and started to push the head of my cock into his entrance with my right hand. Shae closed his eyes and slowly let me penetrate him. When my tip was inside him, I realized he felt a little uncomfortable. I could tell by the look on his face.

"It hurts a bit," he whimpered. I gently stroked his belly.

"Breathe... breath in and breath out, baby. Deeply. Try to relax," I said and unhurriedly continued to pushed my cock deeper into him.

Shae groaned and grunted occasionally, but eventually he managed to take all of my cock, and my pelvis rested on his ass. That was it. I bottomed out, and we were finally connected. I lay back on top of him and kissed his neck. Shae was breathing quickly, his eyes widened, his mouth half open. I let him really relax and get used to my cock inside him.

After a while, as I kissed him and gently bit his neck, he stroked my hair and whispered in my ear. "You can move." And, of course I listened to him.

I slowly and gently pulled it out of him until only my head was inside him and slowly pushed it back into him again. I started making love to him slowly and Shae moaned. It was obviously no longer uncomfortable for him as his mouth curved into a smile. His eyes were closed, his cheeks flushed and he looked really beautiful. His little mouth was making the most beautiful sounds I had ever heard.

"More..." he moaned.

I obeyed him and sped up a little and Shae moaned loudly. We were making love together, I stroked him gently, squeezed and sucked on his nipples and finally I started to thrust hard. Shae roared with bliss, his arms wrapped around my shoulders and I had to cover his mouth with mine. We were both panting.

We weren't lovers,... we were... soulmates.

"YEEEES..." he groaned very loud as our mouths separated for a moment.

I didn't want us to wake up anyone, so I had to quiet him again with my mouth and Shae was groaning into me. His hands were around my head and my hands crawled under his armpits and gently stroked through his hair.

We moaned into each other's mouths, gasping, and after a while I felt something warm and liquid between us. I stopped thrusting for a moment and looked down between us. Shae had just come. His cum was spurting from his cock and spreading over our bellies. His face looked like if he was dazed.

I wasn't far behind, because I too was going to cum at any moment, so I started thrusting into him again.

"I am going to cum." I said with a moan.

"Into me...into me please..." Shae whispered and we kissed again and after a while I moaned into his mouth and my sperm started flowing into his bowels and we both moaned in pleasure.

"Yes... fill me with your babies." Shae moaned as my seed made its way through his bowels.

Finally, our love for each other... was consumed.

**********************************************************************************************************

So, how did you like the sixth chapter?

Boys finally make love together, and I was really happy about them.

I hope you liked the chapter 6 and will wait for another chapter. :)

I wish you, dear readers, a HAPPY NEW YEAR, full of love and joy.

I'm curious what the new year will bring me. The life of a transgender girl is not easy, but I am glad that I have many people who support me and one day I would like to meet my Adam. :)