Broken Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shae was in his room studying. Ruby and Michael were home, and I went over to them. They were sitting in the living room. Ruby was doing some paperwork and Michael was watching the news on TV.

"Can I talk to you two for a moment?" I asked, sitting down in the chair next to the couch. They both looked at me and nodded yes.

I sighed.

"You know..." I said nervously. "It's almost Christmas and... I know Christmas should be spent together as a family, but..." I sighed again.

"Do you and Shae want to be together for Christmas?" Ruby said out of the blue.

She had seen right through me.

"Yes... yeah. Shae wants to be with me and I want to be with him, but he doesn't want to be without you two for Christmas." I said.

"Adam... you can be with us if you want." Ruby said sweetly and smiled.

"Thanks... but I would also like to be with my family... and that's why I want to ask you." I was really nervous. "Would you all come to our estate... and spend Christmas and the holidays with my family?" I finally asked, swallowing nervously.

"Adam?" Michael said as he and Ruby exchanged a look.

They were both surprised. They hadn't expected that.

"This is an... unusual offer, Adam." Ruby also showed surprise.

I sighed again.

"I know. But Shae is family to me. I really love him. I would like to be with him." I spoke directly to them. "I bet my family and your family don't have the same Christmas traditions... because we always have Italian food for Christmas dinner. But I think it would still be great if you could meet my parents and spend Christmas with us."

"But my parents and Michael's mom always come to our house for Christmas." Ruby said.

"They can come, too. Our estate is really big. My aunt, uncle and their kids always come to stay with us, and there will be a couple of rooms available even if they're with us. And my family thinks it's a great idea." I answered.

They both thought for a moment and then looked at me again.

"Can we think about it? It's a very unusual offer, Adam." Michael asked me.

"Of course." I replied, smiling and hopeful, and went back to my beloved's room.

***

SHAE

I have studied enough. Adam was downstairs in the living room with Ruby and Michael while I turned on the computer and started playing a game.

I was a little sad that I was going to have to spend the best days of the year without Adam, but I told myself that I had to endure it. The main thing was that now I could enjoy our time together.

Adam came back and immediately hugged me and started running his tongue in my ear.

"Teasing." I giggled.

He gave me a peck on the cheek, slipped his hands under my t-shirt, and began to gently caress my little body. I wanted to tease him a little too, so I ignored him and just smiled and kept playing.

But the moment he gently squeezed my nipples, I moaned. He had got me. I turned my head to him and we immediately started kissing passionately. Adam picked me up from the chair and carried me in his arms to the bed. He laid me on my back, caressed me and kissed me.

I was moaning. Adam managed to get me incredibly aroused. He pulled up my shirt and began to gently lick and suck on my little nipples. My right hand stroked through his hair to show him that I liked it.

In the twinkling of an eye we were both completely naked, caressing and snuggling to each other. Adam kissed my mouth, my cheeks and my neck. Then he grabbed my hips and turned himself onto his back. Now I was on top.

"I know how we can make each other feel good," he put his arms around my neck and whispered in my ear. "Turn your ass to me," he added, gently biting my neck.

I did as he said and turned around. My head was now against his hard cock and my ass and cock were against his head. I didn't wait a moment and my small hands immediately wrapped around his shaft. Adam didn't wait for anything either. As soon as I touched his cock, he started licking my pucker.

I didn't expect that and immediately I started groaning loudly while gently jerking him off. It was a delight. After licking my ass for a while, Adam attacked my cock and started sucking me hard while his two fingers slowly penetrated me. I moaned and groaned. I had to cover my mouth with my left hand and continue working with my right hand.

We were both panting heavily. I was getting closer and closer and by Adam's behavior I knew he was too.

We came together. It was really so wonderful. I squirted into Adam's mouth and he swallowed it with great pleasure and licked his lips. He, on the other hand, came on his belly and partially on my face and neck. I let go of his cock and wiped his semen off my face with my hand and tasted it. It was again as sweet as the last time. With a wide and satisfied smile on my face, I turned to him and lay on top of him.

We hugged and spread little kisses on each other's bodies.

"Snowflake? I asked your parents if they would spend Christmas with us. At my house." Adam said quietly out of the blue after a moment of cuddling.

I was surprised.

"Really?" I asked him with a big smile and looked at him.

He nodded.

"Yes. I hope they will agree to it and we can be together for Christmas," he replied and kissed me deeply.

I really loved him so much.

***

ADAM

I really hoped that Ruby and Michael would agree and I would be able to spend the most beautiful days of the year with my love.

We stayed in bed together until evening. We cuddled and watched TV, when there was a knock at the door.

"Boys? Can you two come downstairs for a minute?" Ruby said from outside the door and left.

We got up and slowly got dressed. When we were dressed, I gently grabbed Shae's hips and said to his face. "I hope they say yes and we can be together," and we both kissed.

We slowly walked downstairs hand in hand and came into the living room. Ruby and Michael were sitting separately on individual chairs and we sat nicely next to each other on the couch, still holding hands.

"Adam..." Began Michael to speak. "We've been thinking about what you told us, and... me and my wife want Shae to be happy. That's the most important thing to us and we've decided...that...we'd like to spend Christmas with you and your family. So that you two can be together... because Shae would be sad if we didn't," he finished and they both smiled kindly at us.

I was happy, and from Shae's face, so was he. We immediately hugged, but then Ruby noticed something.

"Shae... sweetheart... what is it?" she said worriedly, coming over and sitting down next to Shae on the couch. Shae looked at her, and her eyes moved to his neck, which she carefully felt with her fingers. "You have a wound here," she said, her eyes moving past Shae to me.

I swallowed. I must have left a mark on his neck. Shae reached for the spot, and then looked at his fingers. He had them a little red and looked at me.

"I'm sorry, Shae. I said and lowered my head.

"For what? For loving me?" he said and immediately hugged me. "You don't have to apologize for that. It's okay," he added, reassuring me.

"Boys..." Ruby sighed. "I don't mind you being alone in Shae's room... but... be careful with each other and most of all..." Ruby was silent for a moment. "Above all, use protection."

We were both blushing. We didn't consummated our love for each other yet.

"We'll be careful, Ruby. I promise you that. Besides, Shae is a boy... he can't get pregnant." I said with a slight grin and Shae dug into me.

"I could be pregnant if you tried harder," he said with a giggle.

What? I looked at him and he smiled shyly at me, trying to be the innocent little boy again.

"You'll pay for this..." I whispered and started tickling him.

Shae giggled and squealed and begged me to stop. Of course, Ruby and Michael were watching us with wide eyes. I didn't care about them. I wanted Shae to suffer now... but in a nice way. We both laughed, and finally I took pity on him and hugged him lovingly.

"You're like two little boys," Ruby said with a little laugh.

***

Today was Christmas Eve. I was at home and my Uncle Arnold had just arrived with my Aunt Gulia and their children Tiffany and Robert, my cousins. We greeted them warmly and finally my big brother Tony came too. I was in my room when Tony knocked on the door and came in.

"Hey bro... how are you? Long time no see," he said loudly and hugged me tightly.

Oh my god. He was big. He had a lot of muscle and his hug hurt a little.

"I am fine...really fine." I replied, breaking our embrace.

Tony looked at me and said. "You have not changed a bit," he said, laughing.

"You've changed a lot. Look at you. When you left, you only had a few muscles and now you're like a bear." I replied and laughed as well.

"Yeah... I started working out more." Tony added.

I sat down in my chair and Tony sat on the edge of my bed and we talked. He talked about college life and how he had found a girlfriend named Debbie and couldn't wait to be with her again.

"So... mom told me we are going to have more people with us this year. Who are the people you invited?" he asked me after we talked for a while.

"They are really very nice and friendly people. They are like my second family." I said. "I invited them because... because..." I was nervous and swallowed. I had to tell my brother that I was gay. We used to tell each other everything. "Because their son... is mine... is my boyfriend." I finished and lowered my head.

I had no idea how Tony would react. He wasn't evil and he hated violence as much as I did, but now he looked different when he came back.

He froze. He looked at me with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"No shit, man..." he sighed. "But you had girlfriends..." he said, confused. "How did that happen?" he asked me.

"It was love at first sight, Tony. When you see my boyfriend... you'll understand." I replied, looking at him. He was thoughtful.

"Well...that's really big news little brother. You really caught me by surprise," he said and smiled a little. He got up from the bed and walked over to me. I stood up as well and started to tremble a bit. I was afraid he was going to punch me. But... he hugged me again. "It's okay, little bro. I don't care about it. If that's how you feel, that's how it has to be," he said and I hugged him too.

After a while we went downstairs together to the others and of course everyone already knew about it because my mom was a chatterbox. Luckily, everyone reacted calmly. My uncle and aunt also hugged me and said they couldn't wait to meet the people I invited.

I could hardly wait for Shae and his family to arrive. They arrived around 3 p.m., were let in by security, and parked among other cars. I immediately dressed warmly and ran to meet them.

Michael, Ruby and Shae got out of the car, followed by Jane and her husband, and finally another older lady, probably Michael's mother.

Shae saw me coming to greet them and immediately ran to me and we hugged. I met Ruby's father and Michael's mother and greeted them all and invited them into the house.

Our families had a nice chat and got to know each other, and my mother even recognized Michael because she used to go to the hospital with Elisa a lot and Michael had supposedly treated her.

I was happy and so was Shae that our families were getting to know each other so well. I introduced Shae to Tony, and I could tell from his face that he understood Shae to be my boyfriend.

Shae even got along with my cousins and Elisa, and in no time they were having a lot of fun together. I helped the Sheldons get settled and then went back with them to the others. Everyone was in the other living room where we had a big Christmas tree, and it looked like everyone was having a good time. They were drinking and talking. My mother and Ruby really had a lot to say to each other. After a while, they went into the kitchen together and talked privately. What about me? I wanted to be with my beloved and I went out to see him.

Shae and my cousins were building a snowman together. I smiled at him because Shae was still like a kid even though he was grown up, and that was what I loved most about him. When he saw me following them and wanted to help them build the snowman, Shae immediately hugged me and we both kissed. Elisa and my cousins, who were only eight and seven years old, looked at us uncomprehendingly. Well, Elisa probably understood us, but Tiffany and Robert certainly didn't.

But what the heck... Shae was my boyfriend and I didn't care about anything else but being with him.

***

SHAE

We kissed each other lovingly. We both hugged, right in front of Adam's sister and cousins. I had a great time with them. At first I was a little nervous about being around all these new people, but having Adam with me helped a lot.

I wanted to be with him, somewhere alone. I had the perfect gift for him, and I believed he would not be disappointed.

Adam helped us build the snowman, and then Connie and her puppies came to us. Adam and I threw snowballs at each other, and the others played with the dogs.

Meanwhile, our families were inside, nice and warm, the men were sitting in the living room talking, and the women were in the kitchen preparing dinner. Of course, Teresa was in charge of everything.

When everything was ready, we went inside into the warm and sat down at the table. It was a very long table, and of course Adam and I sat next to each other, and Ruby and Michael sat next to me.

Everyone was smiling and could not wait for the food to be ready. After a while Teresa and her sister Gulia started bringing the food to the table. Then we all got up from our chairs and Adam's father gave a toast. He talked about Christmas and how glad he was that we were all here, and finally he added that he wished me and Adam all the best and especially that we may be happy. At the end of the speech, we all toasted with the glasses and everyone except me and my family said the word "Saluti!". I didn't understand what that meant, and Adam explained to me that they were drinking to our health, which warmed my heart.

There were many different foods on the table that I had no idea about. Adam explained to me what all the dishes were and what they were called, and recommended panettone, which was actually a kind of sweet bread, as an appetizer.

I really liked the bread very much. Ruby and Michael didn't know all the food either, but they knew some of them and ate what they knew. Adam recommended spaghetti with anchovies and clams as the next dish. Again, it was delicious. At first I was afraid of clams because it was unfamiliar food for me, but I still liked it very much.

At the end, when we had all eaten, Teresa brought Turkish honey. I have never eaten anything better in my life. It was beautifully cold and sweet.

I liked that it was all light food, but by the end I was really full and then I just watched everyone enjoy themselves. Adam put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to him. Ah, he loved me so much and I loved him too.

After we all ate and went over all the different traditions of their family, it was time to go to bed. Adam and I showered together, got into pajamas, and went to bed. We both couldn't wait for the morning to come and for us to unwrap all of our presents. We snuggled up together and fell asleep peacefully.

***

Christmas Day, morning.

We all had an alarm clock set for 7a.m. Adam and I woke up and kissed. But we both needed to pee, so I got up and went to the bathroom and when I was done Adam followed me. We didn't even change our clothes and immediately ran downstairs to unwrap presents.

I felt like a little kid as we ran down the stairs and I giggled. The others also came and we all found a pile of presents under the Christmas tree.

We started unwrapping the presents. I got new stuffed animals, probably from Ruby and Michael, the book 'The Sea of Trolls' which I was very interested in, and of course lots of new clothes, socks, shorts, etc.

I noticed that Adam, who was sitting next to me on the floor, also got a lot of things. A new watch, a very nice elegant black jacket and many other expensive things. But he still didn't find my present for him.

I knew where it was because I had put it under the Christmas tree myself, so I reached for it and handed it to him. He thanked me and unwrapped it. I also gave him a stuffed animal that had the same heart on its belly as mine, and I wrote the name 'Shae' on it. So I had Adam and Adam had me as a stuffed animal.

Adam was happy, he knew what I meant by it, and immediately his eyes lit up and he hugged me. But then he reached under the Christmas tree for a little present and handed it to me.

"Here... this is for you," he said in a loving tone.

I couldn't wait to see what I got from Adam, so I unwrapped the present right away. It was some kind of small leather box. I opened it and inside was... inside was... I couldn't believe it and immediately started crying.

Inside was... my mommy's bracelet...

***

ADAM

When Shae showed me pictures of his mother, I couldn't stop thinking that the only memories he had of her were those pictures. I asked Ruby if I could go to the house where Shae lived with his psycho father. Of course she wanted to know why, and I told her the truth. I wanted to look for that bracelet.

Ruby gave me the keys and told me where to find the house.

I drove to that address and when I saw that house... I almost cried. It was a shithole. How could Shae live here? His father must have been really crazy.

I walked to the door and unlocked it. 'So this is it, Adam. Now you're going to see the place where your loved one spent the worst days of his life.' I said to myself as I turned the handle and opened the door.

It was dark there, I tried to turn on the light, but the electricity didn't work, so I had to shine with my phone. There was dirt and dust everywhere. This house had been abandoned for three years, so I wasn't surprised. I walked slowly through the house. I went through a larger room that looked like a living room, and continued into the kitchen. I searched every cabinet in the kitchen and then went back to the living room to search there.

I couldn't find the bracelet anywhere. I went to other rooms. These were two bedrooms and I couldn't find anything there either. I was afraid that I would find something I didn't want to find, maybe something that the bastard had tortured the poor boy with.

Finally, just as I was about to give up, I found the door to the basement and carefully went down the stairs. There were some old boxes there, which of course I searched. On the tables were various canisters of oil and various rags that smelled awful.

A little further on, I discovered more boxes and searched them as well. There was never anything to be found. But I noticed that there was something behind the pile of boxes. I set the boxes aside and discovered that they were hiding some kind of cabinet. It looked like a safe, and it was open. I looked inside. There was a gun holster, some boxer, and a bunch of other papers, and then I found a small paper box.

I opened it for her. Inside were various papers and even a obituary of Aliana Hickey. I continued to search through them and... yes, the bracelet was there. It had to be the box of stuff that bastard had after Shae's mother.

Now I was sitting next to Shae on the floor in front of the Christmas tree and we were unwrapping presents.

I got a teddy bear from Shae with his name on it, similar to the one I had won for him at Carnival. Then I handed him my present for him and he unwrapped it and opened it.

He was frozen. Tears ran down his cheeks and he began to sob. He took the bracelet in his hand and looked at it. Then he squeezed it in his hands and pressed it tightly to his chest. Ruby and the others noticed his behavior and Ruby immediately ran to find out what had happened to him. But he didn't respond. He slowly turned to me and looked at me with sad but loving eyes, and within an instant he jumped on top of me and hugged me tightly. He buried his head in my chest and cried with joy.