Broken Breast Pump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,386 Followers

Tom finally broke the kiss and Gina could feel the ending approaching. The only thing she could do was smile wide as she felt a loss for words. Tom returned her smile as she felt his pulsing shaft give her notice that it was ready to explode. Her hand gripped his arms feeling his muscles tense as his eyes continued to give her more warnings that he was going to end their sexual interlude.

Gina could not help but keep her smile wide as a sense of pure joy came over her. Tom was doing short hard thrusts in her wet love cavern as if he had full plans to finish deep inside of her. All she could think of was keeping him inside of her as her pussy demanded a finishing blow to send it over the edge. Gina nodded her head holding her smile, wanting to tell him so much but also wanting him to give her the orgasm her pussy demanded.

Tom's smile went to a face of concern and Gina knew that he might pull out. She did not want the most amazing sexual encounter to end with him blowing his cum on her. This needed to end like it would for lovers who wanted something more. The consequences of him pulling out would ruin something so perfect in her mind.

Gina nodded and smiled hoping he would get the subtle hint that her body was ready for him to claim with his warm love seed. Tom grimaced and she knew right then and there that he was about to orgasm. Her whole world was now only concerned with feeling the sensation of a man finishing inside of her. Her own orgasm was at the breaking point and all she was waiting for was the warmth of his sperm flowing inside of her love canal.

She put her hand on his face caressing his cheek and gave him the biggest smile, knowing that if he pulled out her orgasm would be ruined. Her body was going wild with need for it, and when he smiled back she just knew in her heart that it was going to happen. When he opened his mouth she let go of her pent up orgasm. It was worth it as she felt the warm flow of male sperm gush inside of her. Her smile could not have been wider making him return it with a smile of his own.

"Yesss...oh yesss," Gina moaned as she nodded her head again and gave a warm smile. She needed to reassure him that her body was worth orgasming in and that she enjoyed it as well.

She felt another burst of warm cum splash her vaginal walls causing her pussy to contract and squeeze his shaft holding it in place deep inside of her. The pleasure of knowing his male rod was burrowed deeply doing its job resounded in her own quivering orgasm. Her reflexes kicked in as she felt her needy pussy clench and suck up his sperm to send further up into her womb.

"Oh...my God. We are going to get caught," Tom said in a hushed but scared voice.

Gina could still feel him hard inside of her sending bolts of pleasure to her still. She smiled at him warmly as she replied, "Felt good didn't it?"

"It did, but we need to not do it at school," Tom answered as he finally pulled his manhood from her sex.

Gina felt the loss of a cock from her sex and looked down to see her pussy drenched with white cum. She then looked at Tom. "Can you get me my bag. I need some wipes to clean up."

Tom moved quickly to get the wipes and Gina felt her breasts already swollen from the excitement and needing to be drained. "Do you mind helping me out? My tits are leaking from the sex."

Tom smiled and gave a playful remark. "I can do that."

Tom moved back to her nipple and began suckling again.

Jay626
Jay626
2,386 Followers