Broken Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rich smiled, said "Diane, you're beautiful", and then cupped her right breast in his hand. Diane shivered a little, and then caught her breath when Rich lightly stroked her nipple. Rich heard the nervous sound in her voice.

"I didn't know it would feel like this."

Rich stroked her other breast, then circled that nipple with his fingers.

"It'll get better if you let it."

"Show me."

Rich lightly pinched that nipple, then bent down and circled it with his lips. Diane gasped when he sucked gently, and when he licked the tip, she moaned.

As Rich took Diane's other nipple between his lips, he rolled her panties down over her hips, then gently pushed her thighs apart so they would come off the rest of the way. When they lay on the floor around Diane's feet, Rich slipped his hand up her nylon clad inner thigh until he touched soft hair. Diane moaned when his fingertips stroked the satiny skin of her lips.

He started to roll the left stocking down her thigh, but Diane touched his hand.

"Leave them on...please...my scars."

Rich stroked her cheek.

"I'll leave them on, but I don't care about the scars."

Rich quickly slipped out of his clothes and then eased Diane back onto the bed. She put her arms around his neck and pulled his bare chest down onto her breasts, then kissed him again. She moaned when he lightly pinched her left nipple, then moaned again when his finger worked its way through the downy hair of her sex to stroke her slit.

Diane's body tightened when his fingertip slipped between her lips. Rich kissed her, then whispered, "Just relax and let this happen. I'll try to make it as nice as I can."

Diane stroked his cheek.

"I know it will hurt, but I want this."

Rich did everything he knew how to do to work Diane into a state of arousal that would open her to that first thrust of his cock. She responded to his every touch.

The rippled folds of her inner lips were already moist. Rich carefully stroked those folds for a while before attempting to find her entrance. When he did, his fingertip touched wet warmth. He didn't slide his finger in very far, just enough to gather some of that wetness and transfer it to her inner lips.

Several times he did this until his fingertip slipped easily over the ripples and they seemed to be a little thicker. It was then that he moved his fingertip up to the point where Diane's inner lips joined. He could feel her clit still hiding under its hood. He stroked gently and smiled at Diane's gasp, then moved back to her entrance.

She was snug, but not as snug as his first wife had been. Rich knew that sometimes exercise can partially open a virgin, and he was thankful this seemed to be the case with Diane. All he had to do was take her to the point of orgasm before his cock finished opening her.

He didn't hurry her, but she was responding a lot faster than he'd anticipated. After he stroked one fingertip in to that tightness and then back out for a few minutes, Diane was rocking her hips into each stroke and moaning with most of them.

Rich saw fear in her eyes when he knelt between Diane's thighs and lifted them. He didn't say anything. He just leaned down and took her right nipple between his lips and sucked gently as his fingertip slipped up to that snug spot inside her again.

Diane began to lift her hips then, and when he found her clit and rubbed beside it, she groaned and thrust her hips up hard. She was nearly there, so Rich moved his cock between her lips and pushed in until he felt resistance. Diane tightened up again, so he kept stroking beside her clit and changed nipples.

Things happened quickly after that. Rich felt Diane put her hands on his back and pull as she gasped and her hips rocked again. He kept stroking her clit until she cried out and her body began to arch up. At the top of that arch, he took a breath and pushed his cock in hard. Dianne cried out as his cock burst through the barrier and sank into her depths, then cried out again as the orgasm took her away.

Rich stroked in and out a few times, but Diane's sounds and movements caused by the orgasm made it impossible to hold back. A few seconds after she arched up into his thrust, seed spurted from his cock, then again, and then again. He was gasping for breath when Diane lowered her body to the mattress and pulled him down with her.

"Stay here with me tonight", she whispered.

"Nothing could make me leave", he whispered back.

Rich woke the next morning with Diane snuggled up against his side. He stroked her hip and then up her side until he touched her breast. Diane's eyes fluttered open, she looked at him for a second, and then smiled.

"I want to wake up like this every morning."

Rich chuckled.

"Be careful what you wish for. Your wish might come true."

Diane stroked the hair on his chest.

"I hope it does."

"What time do you have to be at work?"

"By nine. What time is it?"

"Almost seven-thirty."

"I'd rather just stay here, but I probably should start getting ready. You probably need to go home now, don't you?"

Rich cupped her hip and then squeezed gently.

"Yeah. I need a change of clothes."

"Will you come back tonight?"

"I have the dance club tonight, but after that, I will."

Diane raised up on one elbow.

"Remember when you said you needed to find a woman to work with Harold? Could I be that woman?"

"You'd do that?"

"I'd try."

"Well sure. I'd love to have you help. When would you want to start?"

"I could start tonight if that's OK."

"Sure it's OK. I'll pick you up about five thirty if you can be ready by then."

"I'll be ready."

The class had gone well, and Diane was more than a little proud of herself. She'd danced through that week's pattern with Harold twice and figured out why his lead seemed very weak. Remembering how her favorite dance instructor had corrected her, she complimented Harold on how he did the steps and then explained how he could make them both look better. Harold had tried and she started feeling his lead. By the time the class was over, Harold had danced with most of the women and they all said they could notice the change.

Harold was happy and so was Rich. It was always difficult to keep men dancing because most had grown up thinking real men didn't dance. If the women in the class liked dancing with Harold, he'd keep on dancing.

When Rich had his sound system loaded into his car, he turned to Diane.

"You know, the people in the club really like you. The men all want you to show them what you showed Harold. I kept hearing from the women about how they want to learn how you dance the way you do. If you want to keep working with them, maybe you could take part of each class and teach them."

"Oh, I don't know about teaching anybody. I wouldn't know where to start."

"Like you said you'd never walk, and then when you could, said you'd never dance again? I think you know how. You just have to convince yourself you do."

Diane grinned.

"I'll need some help to do that...the same help you gave me last night if that's not to much to ask."

Rich pulled Diane to him and kissed her, then smiled.

"You don't have to ask me for that, Diane. You just have to be you."

They still teach classes for the dance club each Tuesday night and have a club dance every Saturday though Diane has had a little trouble lately. Six months after she became Mrs. Diane Harris, Nature didn't come calling like always before. She bought a test kit on her way home from work, and she and Rich watched the little window develop into a "plus" sign. She's six months along now, and it embarrasses the men of the club to get close enough to dance with her. The women of the club are all excited about the baby.

Rich is thrilled about becoming a father. After his divorce, he figured that would never happen. Now that it's going to, he's so proud he tells everybody he sees.

Diane is excited but also a little worried. As she told Rich when the doctor confirmed what the test kit said, "I don't have a clue about how to be a mother."

Rich just laughed.

"You'll figure it out, just like you figured out how to walk and how to dance and how to teach other people."

Diane put her arms around his neck and pulled her breasts into Rich's chest.

"I'll need some help to do that."

Rich cupped her hips and squeezed.

"What kind of help did you have in mind?"

"Oh, maybe we could start by doing what caused this again. Is that too much to ask?"

Rich kissed her, then grinned.

"You'll never have to ask for that. You'll just have to tell me when to stop."