Broken Defence - Revised -- Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly laughed. "No, I came off when I got myself tested and swore off men for the rest of my life."

"Tested?" I asked.

"He cheated on me."

"The fuck?" I said, freezing as I opened the condom pack.

Holly took my arm and squeezed it. "Can we not talk about this right now?"

"Yeah, sorry."

Holly nodded and then we got back to business, restarting our passion by kissing back under the covers with me on top. Holly flipped me back over and made her way back down, the covers still on her and the condom in her hand. She sucked me again, lubing my cock up and then slowly rolled the condom down it. "Fuck, you can see how thick you are when you see the condom tight like that," she said in awe.

She climbed on top and started to line herself up. "Do you want any lube?" I asked, aware it had been a while for her and that my previous partners often preferred more lubrication with my thickness.

In response, Holly ran her hand over her pussy and then showed me her hand. The tops of her fingers were shining wet, even in the low light which we'd now adjusted to. I licked her hand clean, making her giggle as she went back to lining herself up.

It took her a few agonising seconds and then I felt her slit open up as she slowly moved down on me. She was breathing slowly and deeply, her hair now across her face and she was blowing it away from her face every time she breathed out. Both of her hands were on my chest, using it as leverage as she lowered herself. My cock felt like it was in a vice, and it would have been painful but for the wetness of Holly's pussy. Like her mouth, she seemed to have an excessively wet hole and that helped her slowly lower herself.

"Fuck, I'm only halfway down and you're stretching my cunt so bad," she said.

I moaned at her words. "You are so fucking naughty," I teased.

"You - have - no - idea," she said between gasps as she kept lowering herself. She had to pause and breathe, letting her pussy get used to me. "I have been cumming over your cock since you first sent me a picture of it. Even when I was in America."

Her admission stunned me. As did her follow-up. "Even when I was with other men." I groaned as she finally got all the way in through one last push that made her sigh deeply. "I'm going to be sore tomorrow."

"Take it easy baby," I warned, not wanting her to hurt.

"Fuck that, I'm not seeing you for 6 days after tonight, I want to have this reminder."

At that, she started to slowly fuck herself up and down my cock. It was slow at first, but she soon built up. Her pussy only seemed to get wetter the longer my cock was in it. Soon she was sliding up and down my cock with ease, moaning loudly as she bounced on my cock, putting her stamina to the test. I could tell that she wasn't exaggerating - she loved sex. I briefly wondered what I had got myself into and laughed. I was a lucky man, that was for sure. Holly was letting herself go with me and I loved it.

She rode me until her hair was stuck to her face and her body was dripping with sweat - it was an arousing sight but one she could only handle for so long, even as a professional athlete. To be honest, I was amazed I hadn't cum. It was through sheer willpower and probably a slight lack of friction as a result of her wetness which added yet another benefit to our coupling.

I spun her over forcefully when I saw her breathing deeply, keeping myself inside her. She moaned at my actions. "Yes baby, take charge," she whispered hotly.

I kissed her hard, making her even more breathless which only served to arouse us both. She was tired and defenceless - I saw in her eyes how much she liked it. "I trust you, let go," she breathed.

I cupped her cheek and smiled as I started to pick up the pace. Holly's eyes rolled, we both felt this was good for us. Cathartic, almost. I knew I wasn't going to last too long, and I knew Holly would be okay with that given how tired she clearly was. I started to fuck her hard, going at her pussy with all I had. Her hand gripped the wrist of my own hand, and she squeezed it while she took the force, I was giving her. Her face demonstrated all the pleasure we were both feeling.

"This is so good," she breathed.

"I can't -" I paused, trying to catch my breath, "last longer."

"Fuck yes, cum for me," she begged. Holly's eyes were wild, desperate.

She pulled my hand off her cheek and brought it to her neck. My eyes went wide in surprise, and I placed my hand around it. "Squeeze the sides as you cum," she whispered to me firmly.

I'd never put my hand around a partner's neck before and I couldn't believe the trust Holly had in me.

It took a few more seconds at most until I felt myself begin to cum and so I started to squeeze Holly's neck, applying some pressure - enough that she'd feel it but not enough that she'd hurt. Her eyes went wide and shortly after, she mouthed 'cumming' as her body shook and she squeezed the sheets under her palms. I emptied what felt like years' worth of missed orgasms inside her. My hand remained around her neck and when I tried to release it, Holly kept it there, not letting me go until her orgasm had subsided.

"Oh my God," I said at last when my hand released from her neck, and I used it to brace myself over her.

"Oh my God," she replied. "That was unbelievable."

We looked at each other, breathless and laughing. I kissed her and then rolled off her, needing to clean up. Holly nodded and watched me leave. I felt her eyes on my back as I walked and turned around when I got to the door. She was staring at me, illuminated by my widening of the door. "Are you okay?" I asked with some concern.

"I'm okay but could we cuddle when you're back? It's been a long time since I gave myself over like that and I'm feeling a bit vulnerable," she said timidly, the side of Holly that only I saw.

"Of course, baby, just let me get this condom off or I'll make us both sticky."

When I returned, we sat together and kissed gently. I held Holly and let her know how much I loved her. My feelings had already surpassed anything I'd ever felt for her before, truth be told. When she drifted off to sleep before me, she did so contently.

***

Holly left early the next morning and would be away with the national team for 5 nights. We hadn't been without each other for a day since reconciling and I was openly feeling her absence. I still had to go to work as some of the players were not called up and despite league matches being paused, there were International games to report on.

Holly didn't make the team for the first game, but I saw how things had changed. The coverage was treating her return as a redemption arc of sorts with her picture plastered on a lot of the coverage for the game. Her remaining sponsors suddenly started to feature her in social media posts, bringing up old adverts she had featured in.

Even without social media, Holly saw it too as it was all over the camp. Holly would call me every evening and we'd talk about whatever new headline was written about her or the team. I could tell she was anxious, not helped by us being apart. She was bunking with a teammate, so our calls were always brief. She found out the day before the 2nd match that she would be starting.

"Are you nervous?" I asked during our late-night, curfew-breaking phone call.

"Fuck no," Holly said, unconvincingly.

"Liar," I teased.

"What if the fans boo?" She said, finally voicing her fears.

"They won't, the papers normally dictate or respond to the mood of the public and it's all been positive. Besides, if they do boo, you only have to dribble around one player and they'll cheer in no time." She had to stifle her laugh which made me smile.

Holly dialled off shortly after. I got ready to sleep until my phone chimed.

Holly: I think Michelle's awake so I couldn't say this out loud ... I am so desperate for your cock when I get home, I'm going to be all over you.

Tom: Ask me nicely and I might give you it.

Holly: I'll literally beg if that turns you on...

Tom: Fuck, you are so hot.

Holly: Yeah, I'll start with saying something like that but then I'll be a lot more shameless.

I came into some tissues thinking of Holly before I managed to sleep. My anticipation was through the roof of seeing her after the game.

I was more nervous than I'd ever admit to Holly, in the build-up to the match. I left work early, dragging Georgia with me. The match wasn't being shown on the main sports channels so I couldn't even watch it in a pub and had to settle for streaming it instead.

The match was taking place in a reasonably large stadium in the south of England, which was mostly sold out so there was going to be no glossing it over if Holly was jeered. To my relief and no doubt hers, there were huge cheers when she touched the ball for the first time in the match. She played well, showing how good she was even at International level. She was confident, assured and skilful - everything Holly Dane was at her best. She even managed to get an assist with a pin-point ball over the top. Her performance earned her player-of-the-match and a post-match interview.

"Holly, that was a majestic performance," the reporter was saying. "Should we expect more from you?"

"Yeah definitely," Holly replied, all smiles, using that media training well. It was a lame question, to be honest. "I'm feeling good, everything feels right at the moment," she finished with a shy smile.

"Well, despite a turbulent year, after that performance you'll be back in the public's hearts and in the coach's mind, I'm sure. Back to the studio."

You poetic arsehole, I thought. Holly just kept smiling until the feed switched back to the studio, too much of a pro.

It was after 1 am when she made it home - staying later because of the media rounds and opting against going back to the team hotel for the night so that she could come home sooner. I woke up immediately on hearing her key in the door and went to meet her, giving her a firm kiss and then helping her with her stuff. She went about sorting herself out before joining me on the couch and snuggling into my waiting arm.

"I may have overestimated how much energy I'd have to have sex tonight," she grinned below me. I could tell she was horny as she was stroking my thigh and frequently pulling herself away from going further.

I chuckled, making her shake on my chest slightly. "I knew we'd have no chance when you suggested it last night, but it was a nice fantasy to imagine you walking in and us having hot sex immediately." I could see her eyes gloss over at that until she snapped out of it. She shifted on me which led to a grunt. "Are you hurting?" I asked.

"Just my hip," she sighed, rolling her eyes as if to say, 'what's new?'

"Let me have a look," I said, already rolling her over slightly.

"Aww are you going to play Nurse?" she teased.

"You'd be the worst patient ever, you're too stubborn."

"I can be good sometimes," Holly replied with a bat of her eyelashes and an innocent look.

"My, you are horny," I laughed.

Holly didn't reply and instead slid her shorts down, showing me nothing underneath. I froze, staring at her bare thighs. She paused too, looking at me.

"Do you want me to pull my shorts back up?" I knew there was still a huge amount of shame behind her cuts.

"Not at all," I said, placing a hand on her thigh. "Thank you for being confident enough to do that."

"I didn't think, it was just instinct," she admitted. "I guess I'm more comfortable now than I thought."

"Good," I replied, smiling widely at her. "I love you, Holly." She smiled and leaned back into the sofa. The relaxing of her body language allowed me to go and get the muscle cream without worrying about her anxiety going through the roof if I left my seat too soon.

"I better bulk buy this," I said, pointing to the massage cream.

After I finished applying the cream and letting it sink in, we made our way to bed. Holly put on what I affectionately called her 'granny knickers' before bed which she claimed were for comfort. They were overly large and not the prettiest to look at, so I had to assume they were indeed comfortable. She didn't wear shorts to bed for the first time.

The next morning had me waking up to my alarm to get to work while Holly had the pleasure of sleeping in. It didn't stop her slyly eyeing me up with her face on her pillow as I got changed in front of her. She didn't know I could see her in the mirror which was good as it made it easier to hide how much I was blushing from the loving way she was looking at me.

"Have I told you that you dribble in your sleep?" I asked, making Holly jump. She covered it well by groaning and turning her head slightly, still pretending to sleep.

Holly didn't respond nor open her eyes for the rest of the time I was getting changed and before I left the room, she let out a deliberately loud snore which made me laugh out loud as I closed the door behind her.

The day passed comfortably. Holly woke again around lunchtime and didn't seem to be getting on with much which was fair enough, given her exertions the evening before. She'd promised to make me dinner which I was looking forward to from a romantic perspective but also slightly dreading from a hunger perspective. Holly acted as my Sous Chef during mealtimes, and I wasn't sure she was ready to step up. It was a big job, keeping my hangry moods at bay. I wisely got a snack from the canteen an hour or so before leaving.

Holly had gone quiet enough with her messages in the afternoon for me to know that she was planning something for when I got home. I tried to push the speed limit in anticipation, but traffic was bad, and I made it home no faster than normal. I opened the door to find candles across the living room, but I could smell nothing cooking so dinner wasn't forthcoming. Which meant...

I had just put my keys on the counter and dropped my bag from my shoulder when Holly appeared from the bedroom.

To put the sight into context, here was a woman I had fancied for all of my adult life. Physically, she was flawless to me. She was so unassailable, that I deliberately avoided dating anyone that looked like her as the comparison would have been unfair. So, I was totally unprepared for what I saw, even though I had thought I was going to be prepared for it.

Holly emerged in red heels that I never would have imagined her walking in, never mind owning. She wore red tights that ran up to a sheer red satin teddy that exuded sex appeal and gave her an unbelievable cleavage, easily looking like a C or D cup. Her lipstick was red, and her face was made-up, almost overly so, to complete the look she was going for. Her hair was down and had been lightly curled. Her nails were the same colour red as her outfit.

I traced over every inch of her, mesmerised. Holly stood and let me, clearly enjoying every minute. "Do you approve?" She asked eventually, eager for my reaction.

She looked like all my naughtiest fantasies rolled into one. I stared dumbly at her, taking her in and wondering what the hell she saw in me. "Holly, I think I might have a stroke," I said, not even kidding. My brain was frying with lust and love.

She laughed and bit her lip. "Don't tell anyone I can walk in heels, or I'll kill you."

I laughed and slowly made my way over. I didn't dare to touch her yet as I wouldn't stop. "Turn around," I gasped out, forgoing manners in my lust. Holly let it slide, knowing she had me like putty in her hand.

What she did next blew my mind: she spread her legs and slowly slid her way down them with her hands until her ass was bent over and exposed to me. I had no idea she was so flexible.

"You look good enough to eat," I declared.

"Why don't you then?" She teased, straightening back up and looking over her shoulder sexily. I couldn't get to grips with this being Holly.

"Go down on you? You're serious?" My eyes were wide, and my mouth was already salivating at the prospect. Ever since tasting Holly, I knew I'd be giving her oral a lot.

"I've never had anyone want to go down on me so bad," with a shy laugh.

I took her to our room where I found more candles, restraints and a blindfold. "You have been busy," I said with a grin.

Holly didn't tease me and instead specifically explained what they were for. "The restraints are for me so you can use me when you can't handle my teasing anymore. The blindfold is for you to lay back and enjoy the sensation of my mouth on your cock and ass until I swallow your cum or you put those restraints on me," Holly said matter of factly, as though she was explaining her thoughts behind the dinner she was supposed to be making.

"That sounds divine," I said, taking my jeans off to Holly's obvious delight. It was strangely more arousing to know in detail what she had planned. My top soon followed and then my socks did too. "But you're not spread on that bed with your beautiful pussy in my mouth and that is my number one priority right now."

I pushed Holly onto the bed to emphasise my point and she looked up at me with a look of lust as I stood over her.

"Remember when I said: the more I feel for someone the more I want to be intimate with them?" Holly asked, looking me over. I nodded, hanging on her words. "I want to do everything with you. Everything you've ever imagined and everything I have. Because I know I'm never going to be with anyone else ever again Tom. I want to experience it all, with you."

"I love you, Holly," I breathed, unable to contain myself any longer.

I made my way onto the bed and straddled her, kissing her passionately and firmly. I took her by the wrists and firmly placed them above her head, where she kept them as though held by an invisible rope. This was me taking control to give her pleasure and her handing it to me. I knew the roles would reverse soon, as did Holly.

I kissed my way down her body until I got to her legs, enjoying the firmness and the shape that her athleticism provided. I made my way to her ankles and unclasped her shoes. "You didn't get to fuck me in them," Holly pouted. It looked good on her already cute face.

I merely grinned. "Now I know they exist, expect to be fucked in them soon enough."

I kissed each foot once her shoes were off, making her smile shyly and then worked my way back up. "Grip the sheets and keep your hands where they are," I ordered, partly to test how submissive she wanted to be.

Once she was braced, I pushed her legs up by the thighs, so she was almost folded in half, which gave me an incredible view of her soaking wet pussy and her ass. I savoured the sight and Holly silently watched me, crossing her legs over and leaning against the arm I had across her thighs.

"You're lucky I have a strong core," she moaned.

"No, you're lucky you have a strong core Hols, as I'll never get sick of this sight," I replied in lust.

I leaned in and licked around her arsehole slowly, teasingly. "Oh god," Holly cried.

"Just giving you a taste of your own medicine before you put me through my paces," I quipped.

It felt very natural to share this intimate, incredibly sexual moment with laughter and lightheartedness. It heightened it for me, to be able to be myself, to not put on a show and to give & take control from a position of love.

"I'm so glad I thoroughly cleaned, I knew you'd want to explore there," Holly admitted rather smugly.

"Bit of a pro, are you?" I teased. I truly didn't care if she was, it wouldn't make it less special for me.

Holly scoffed. "No, a couple of times you idiot, neither great nor neither with the trust I have in you that makes me want to get through the pain. Take your time and you can have it whenever you want it, baby. I want to give every inch of me, to you."