Broken Defence - Revised -- Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned. Words had now failed me. I did what I was there to do right then and that was to get started on eating the pussy of the woman I loved. I wasn't about to rush it, either. I was going to take my time and make Holly feel amazing.

I started slowly, bringing her legs back down and spreading them. Holly gave her body to me and did whatever I directed of her. When I looked at her pussy, I saw just how ready she was. She wanted it as much as I did.

I slowly worked my way into it, savouring every moment, every kiss against her warm skin. Holly whined, making me look up. Her hands hadn't moved, and she was looking down, almost ready to beg for it. I lined myself up and then looked up at her, extending my tongue and lowering myself to her pussy until I made contact.

At that contact, Holly gasped and then wildly moaned as I licked downwards, losing sight of her. I spent some time licking her and when I looked up again, she was breathless.

"This is so intense," she gasped.

"I'm only just getting started," I said with a smug grin.

I placed my hands on her legs and held them apart which was handy as Holly immediately went to shut them when I made my way back up her pussy to her clit. I kissed and licked it before pulling away and teasing her some more. I licked her lips and her hole, tonguing it while she moaned and groaned.

My mouth was starting to become wet with her juices and I revelled in it. Her taste and her pleasure. It was an addiction that I knew I'd never satisfy but one that thankfully, I'd never run out of. I kept up my oral stimulation of her, moving to a pattern of sorts where I'd start to work up her clit and move away. It was honestly the most patient I'd ever been during oral, and it was paying off. Holly was whimpering through my movements and was now gripping a pillow above her head. My teasing must have gone on longer than I'd realised as Holly expressed surprise and excitement when I didn't pull back from her clit and decided to keep going until she orgasmed.

"Oh yes, yes, please don't stop Tom, oh SHIT! PLEASE DON'T STOP!" Holly had become loud enough that I could tell she had lost herself, but I didn't care if the neighbours complained, I kept going and made sure my tongue remained on her throughout her orgasm.

But I wasn't done, I just kept on going. It wasn't long until Holly realised it. Her second orgasm followed the first - I took advantage of her sensitivity by attacking her clit with renewed energy and this time, added a finger inside her which I used to probe her tight hole. She came, moaning into another pillow this time, her pussy squeezed around my finger.

She shook her head when I kept going but made no move to stop me. I knew she probably had one more in her at best. "If I tell you to stop, don't listen," she breathed.

In response, I laid my arm firmly across her stomach and held her down. "Yes!" She said loudly.

I got to work drawing another orgasm from her, attacking her pussy orally and with a second finger, already learning what worked for her. I was going to learn it in intimate detail.

"Oh god, what are you doing to me? This is too quick," she gasped.

I felt her pussy squeeze my fingers at the same time as her hand took hold of my hair. She seemed to be having a mini orgasm before I'd really begun.

"Put your hands back up or I'll get those restraints set up, I'm not done yet."

"Yes Sir," Holly moaned sexily. There was a playfulness to it as opposed to seriousness. It was enough to make me pull away and grin at her, raising my eyebrows. "Don't get used to it, you little shit. You're just very hot right now," she fired back.

"You can bring them down," I teased, "I'll allow it."

Holly shook her head, no longer being playful. "I like being under your spell. It's the most liberating feeling I've ever had. I can just let go and not have to worry. That means everything to me."

I smiled as I knew what she was referring to and slowly made my way back to her pussy while my fingers picked up their pace. Holly started to roll her hips into it, at first to meet my tongue and then to meet my fingers. She was practically fucking herself with them while I worked her to another orgasm. Her whole area was slick with arousal, and I fought an intense urge to pull away and slide my way into her, especially with the way she was fucking against my fingers - she needed to be filled.

"Uh, oh God, I'm CUMM-" Holly started loudly and then fell near silent until she was mouthing 'uh uh, uh' through her orgasm.

It wasn't as strong as her first two but looked to be more energy-sapping. When I pulled away, her face was tired and blank, her legs shaking. I kissed my way up to her and she looked at me from the side of her vision. "This is sex, isn't it? This is what it should be."

I nodded. Yes, it's what it should have always been, I thought but I said nothing and laid next to her while we both recovered. I gave her a minute and then went to the bathroom. I tried to pee, but I was as hard as I'd ever been, so I decided on a quick shower to cool down first, which seemed sensible for other reasons too.

I emerged to find Holly now completely naked, laying on her front facing the door. I had a perfect view of her pale cheeks and gave them a playful slap, eliciting a moan from Holly. "Everything you do drives me crazy," she said with lust.

"Imagine how I feel, you have the stunning looks to match your sensual touch."

Holly reached and took hold of my hardening cock, shamelessly sucking the head in her mouth. She started to bob her head up and down it while I stood over her, enjoying the view of her hair cascading down her back just above her bum and her pale, toned legs. Heaven.

She pulled away eventually, making me moan with a need to have her hot, wet mouth around me again. Before I knew it, she had pulled me down and invited me to get comfortable. I shuffled down the bed slightly and did so.

I saw her have the blindfold in her hand and then she was putting it over my head until there was only darkness.

"I utterly adore you Tom, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me," she said with a voice full of emotion. "Lay back and let me show you how much I love you."

I laid back, extremely calm and content. I could feel and hear Holly moving around and like our first night together, the blindfold only heightened things. I felt her move towards me and then my nose was awash with the smell of shampoo.

"I've spent so many hours of my life fantasising about you," she whispered in my ear, giving me chills. "About what I'd do with you." Holly kissed her way down my body, deliberately working around my cock. "I'd think about all the things I'd do to you," she said from near my groin. "How I'd do anything for you," she added, kissing my cock shortly after.

I stayed silent as she spoke, completely under her spell. My skin felt like it was on fire under her touch. In contrast, my brain felt strangely calm, content with the knowledge Holly was about to make me feel incredibly good and satisfy the intense feelings she was putting me through.

It was only when she fell silent that I spoke. "Jesus Holly, I love you so much," I replied quietly. I was glad for the blindfold as my eyes felt a little wet, such was the intensity in the room and the feelings of the emotions that we'd both held on to the entire time we were apart.

Holly didn't reply so I assumed she was smiling. She couldn't have done so for too long as I felt her mouth take my cock shortly after. Holly took the head in her mouth and closed her lips tightly around it before pushing herself down slowly, so her wet lips ran down my length. My eyes rolled back in pleasure, completely forgetting the blindfold was in place.

Holly took me deeper and licked her way around my cock. I felt the head and skin start to be awash with her saliva, her flowing hair tickling my thighs. Soon she was licking and sucking it relentlessly. She was enjoying herself; I could feel it in the way that she pleasured my cock and hear it in the moans as she sucked me. It started to become almost unbearably pleasurable, I was doing everything I could to stop pushing my hips up towards her and I was gripping the sheets in desire. I had no idea what my face looked like - there was something about being blindfolded which meant I couldn't picture myself or any of it. It was all about what I could hear and feel.

Holly pulled her mouth off my cock with an audible moan. It felt like being released from heaven as the cold air hit my wet cock and I unintentionally thrust back upwards.

Holly moaned at my need and stroked me. "My my, you really like having your dick sucked," she teased, stating the obvious.

"By you," I corrected her. It was true, she genuinely was the best I'd ever had. It wasn't just because of the feelings and desire I had for her but also because well, she was just bloody good at giving head!

Holly gave me no reaction at all to my correction before she was back on my cock, kissing downwards and removing anything else from my mind. She took my balls into her mouth, licking each of them in turn. Her hand came up to stroke my cock while she spent time on my sensitive areas.

As she moved her way down, I bent my legs so Holly would have better access. Part of me couldn't believe what I was allowing but a larger part of me knew Holly was going to make me feel good. If I couldn't trust her, I'd never trust anyone.

I gasped when her tongue made contact, all while she continued stroking my cock. I had to focus on keeping my hands away from pulling the blindfold up and just leave her to carry on with it. I had to admit, that the blindfold had already made everything feel a lot more sensitive. I was building up to a serious orgasm.

I moaned as her tongue circled my hole and then licked at the opening. "Oh fuck, this feels really good," I heard myself saying from far away. My mind felt like it was right there with her.

Holly kept it up, almost relentlessly. I was putty in her hands, loving every second of it and knowing I was going to have an incredible orgasm imminently. I knew it wasn't going to be the last time I wanted her mouth there and I could almost picture the smirk. Holly was so singular in every way that even my tastes, as rigid and fixed as I thought them to be, morphed with her. Be it physical preference or now, my sexual fetishes, gravitated towards being different with Holly.

Holly kept jerking me while using her tongue. I was tensing everywhere down to my toes, riding out the intensity of the pleasure Holly was giving to me. "I'm going to cum," I announced loudly, full of anticipation.

My balls felt hot and heavy. I felt needy and almost desperate. It was a new feeling. I wanted to take the blindfold off, but I stopped myself, knowing I'd enjoy it more this way. As my cock started to convulse in her hand, Holly pulled her tongue away to focus on stroking me. A large, heavy spurt landed on my stomach, and I was aware that I was extremely vocal as I came. I could hear myself as if apart from my body, moaning and incoherently thanking Holly.

When I was done, I laid back for a second trying to recover. My mouth was dry and my whole body felt sweaty and spent. Holly's finger was scooping up the cum that had landed on my stomach.

I pulled my blindfold off and slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the artificial light. The sight of Holly in front of me almost made me want to go again, despite how much that orgasm had taken out of me.

Holly was on her knees on the bed, an exceptional amount of cum covering her face. I'd never made that much cum before in my life. Holly had clearly jerked my cock towards her face and if she was overwhelmed, she didn't show it. Instead, when she saw I had my blindfold off she smiled at me. It was a world away from how she looked in the video.

"That was one of the hottest things I've ever seen!" Holly said with delight and lust. She stared at me without a care in the world and I loved her for it.

"I'm sorry I was so loud," I said sheepishly. I was a little embarrassed, in all honesty.

"Are you kidding? Do you know how empowering it was to do that to you and have you react that way?" Holly boasted.

I grinned. "I'm really glad you think so," I said, feeling rather pleased all of a sudden. "Not to kill the mood but you have a bit of cum dripping from your face," I teased.

Holly laughed, wiping it. "Thanks, I'd hate to make a mess," she teased back.

"I can't believe you did that," I enthused.

"What, rimmed you or painted my face?" Holly tailed off as she finished her question and fell silent. "Can we take a break?"

I laughed, loudly at her bluntness, missing the tone. Holly stood up and grabbed a towel, wiping as much cum off her face as she could. I rose on shaky legs and went to clean myself off in the bathroom. I had to use the basin for support. Holly had really done a number on me. I felt impossibly lucky to have her with me.

I returned to the bedroom shortly afterwards with a pizza menu. Holly was wiping her face with a non-chemical wipe that she used for makeup and was still facing the mirror. I kissed the back of her head and received a smile in return. We sorted what to get relatively quickly and I ordered while Holly was in the bathroom and getting changed. I was in urgent need of sustenance.

Holly was quiet through dinner which itself wasn't unusual. But it was unusual for her to be so quiet afterwards while we watched tv and chilled, both too spent for anything else at that moment. Holly was unusually clingy, doing her best to melt into me. I loved it and was happy to be close to her but sensed something was wrong. I gave her time, not space as that was clearly the opposite of what she needed.

Eventually, I sensed she wanted to talk about it as she kept looking up at me and then turning away. "Are you okay?" I asked on the 4th such occasion when it risked becoming comical.

"I dunno, I'm just processing things," she ventured.

"Processing what?" I asked hesitantly, not altogether sure I'd like the answer although her closeness gave me confidence, we were fine.

"What I said in the bedroom," Holly said and then stood up, walking to the tv and switching it off by the button. I put the remote down awkwardly and gave her my full attention.

"He -" She started and then stopped herself, standing in front of me as though she wanted to debate me. "No, fuck him, he doesn't come into this. You have made me feel safe and loved. As you always have really, even when I hated myself. Even when I was 18 and dying in a pressure cooker with no way to get out. So, you get to have this. You get the Holly who doesn't hate herself for the first time in 8 years. You," she paused again, her voice wavering this time. I sat up and went to move towards her, but she put her hand up. "You get the Holly who feels good about herself. The one who doesn't feel like a whore after doing what I just did with your cum. And I get the person I love holding me tonight and not treating me like I'm the whore he shares a bed with."

I was acutely aware that my mouth was hanging open and I hadn't moved. Holly's words had pierced me deeply and I was struggling to process them constructively for her. I was also aware I was probably angrier than I'd ever been in my life about the way she had been treated. I swallowed the anger and the upset, pushing them back within me. I felt so fiercely protective of Holly. I opened my mouth and closed it again.

Holly chuckled lightly. "Sorry, that was a lot. Yes, it was," she added when I shook my head. "As I said, I'm processing it which is why I'm a little strung out. It's just hitting me that things are so good and that's also scary. Like, oh shit, I'm finally with you and I don't have to worry anymore but at the same time, oh my God I'm finally with you but what if I fuck this up? Do I just spiral back to where I was? And then it's done, isn't it? I'm done. I can't do this all over again."

Holly was rambling by this point, talking herself into concerned silence. I stood up, ignoring her feeble attempts at telling me she was fine and pulled her into me tightly. I had her in my chest until she eventually melted into it and held me back.

I pulled away from her slightly but kept us close with my hands in hers. Holly wouldn't meet my eyes. "Holly, you probably know what I'm going to say." She nodded but I continued regardless. "I'm going absolutely nowhere, ever. But you need to deal with this properly or you're going to spiral. I'm here for you but you can't depend on me to keep you from falling to the ground. You have a bigger part to play than that, okay? Remember what I said the first morning I stayed over: you never stay down," I finished with encouragement.

Holly finally looked into my eyes, and I saw hers were wet, but she wasn't crying yet. "They're so shit!" She replied in frustration eventually. "The therapists," she added with clarity.

I laughed and kissed her forehead before dragging her back to a sitting position with me which felt less dramatic. "Therapists are like dates, you just gotta keep going until you find the right one," I joked.

"Or waste your time with a bunch of others and then go back to where you started, which is what you wanted anyway."

"You're being really rude about all of my exes," I deadpanned.

Holly grinned and then kissed me, hard.

***

Over the next few weeks, the team solidified its position in mid-table which was an excellent first season in the big league for us. It gave us additional funding which I used to finally promote Georgia and keep her around for at least another season before she abandoned us for the Men's teams. Holly's name continued to be talked up in the media and there seemed real momentum for her to be called up to the upcoming European Championships. There was a considerable gap between the end of the season and the tournament and Holly had already made clear that if she did get called up, we should forget about a summer holiday. That was fair enough, this had been her dream for as long as she was old enough to watch football - that and playing at the World Cup.

Diane had eventually discovered that Holly & I were together. It was a sign that she was finally stepping back from the considerable time she had invested in the club, that it took so long for her to find out. She'd spent years building the club up and I knew retirement was no longer a threat from the future that she was actively avoiding. Neither of us had been concerned about Diane finding out - she was hardly going to tell Holly to leave and good luck if she wanted to find someone to replace me. Caroline had agreed to stay for at least another year, taking a more active role in the operational side too.

It was now a routine for Holly to lay on our bed and receive a massage after every match if it was at home (they wouldn't let us share a hotel room during away games, which was probably wise). I'd spend time working out her aching muscles and applying any creams to bruises or pulled muscles. Was I as good as the professional masseuse the club employed? No. Did Holly pretend that I was? Also no. But it would often end with her being extremely wet from the intimacy of it and then I would slide into her, and we would make love.

By her own admission, Holly couldn't get enough of it with me. As I always pointed out whenever she said that: imagine how I felt with her?! If we were at home for the day, we'd be intimate at least a couple of times. There was one incredible day when we had sex so much that by the evening when I was inside her again, I no longer had the strength or energy to have any more sex, so I stayed inside her while we kissed until our lips were sore.

It wasn't just at home. When Georgia had taken a day off sick, Holly had dragged me back into my office just as I was leaving it. Before I knew it, Holly was under my desk giving me some amazing head. "I've been fantasising about doing this," she had said in between taking me in her mouth. I briefly wondered how I was going to clean up afterwards, but the thought quickly disappeared when Holly took me in her throat and looked up at me hotly. The implication was clear.