Broken Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kory and Grace rode back to the main house and parked the SUV. When they got out, he asked, "What would you like me to do to help?"

"I'm thinking of just putting together a big pot of chili with some of the french bread from the freezer. How does that sound, Master?" She smiled, reaching up to touch his face, "How are you feeling about all this?"

"They seem... nice," he murmured, his voice quiet, almost shy.

"Are you comfortable?" She asked softly, looking into his eyes, "I want you happy, Master." She leaned forward and brushed her lips over his in a soft kiss. "No matter what else happens, I want you happy."

"I'm not... unhappy. They're just a little...," he trailed off trying to find the right word. "Intimidating?" he offered. "They're both so confident about their lives, their... relationships. And worry I'm in the deep end clutching at a life preserver... you..."

"Oh Master," she leaned in and kissed him tenderly again, "I've offered myself to you. I'll help you find your feet again. It's going to be alright. That's why I said we're exploring." She gave him a sweet, soft smile, her eyes turning slightly sad, "After all, you might decide that this isn't a life you want permanently."

His arms tightened around her, "The only life I want now is one with you in it. I'll learn what I have to. Be who I have to. I promise I will... But I can't...," he looked into her eyes intently, pleading with her to understand. "I can't give you up, Grace. I won't... I'm not going to lose you like...,"

She melted into his embrace and gave him another one of her special soft smiles that seemed to be just for him, "Yes, Master. You won't lose me. I don't want you to be anyone but who you want to be." She kissed his lips softly, then tucked herself into his chest, "I don't want you to do anything you're not ready for."

"I won't... I just...," he trailed off. "She's your sister. What if she doesn't like me? What if they don't....?" he asked. "I don't want to come between you and your family..."

She squeezed him, "What if they do? You won't come between me and my family. I choose you."

He held her tightly as they stood in the kitchen. "I... choose you too," he said softly.

"Yours, Master," she murmured, turning to kiss his neck and breath him in for a moment. "Now, let's get the chili and bread going and we can cuddle on the couch afterward." She closed her eyes, tamping down her hormones at the smell of him, making plans in the back of her mind to use her toy in the shower tonight before they went to bed.

With dinner on the stove, they built a quick fire and then cuddled on the couch until the other four arrived. "I don't care what Juniper tells you, Grace," Tanner exclaimed, "Kitchens that smell like the ones you work in never get old."

"Hey! I can cook!" Juniper groused.

"Yes you can, my love. Yes, you can," he said, kissing her forehead before playfully swatting at her butt.

Grace laughed, "Thank you, Master Tanner." She led them to the dining room, then got out a bottle of wine. "I made chili and we have french bread to go with it," she smiled at them. Setting the bottle out to one side and turning to get the corkscrew from the drawer.

Zane smiled as he guided Jade to sit down before sitting down next to her. "We are, as always, awed by your hospitality, Grace. It is greatly appreciated."

"I am happy to serve, Master Zane," she smiled at him, but it wasn't the smile that Kory always received. She looked at him, as he took the bottle and corkscrew from her hands, "Thank you, Master."

Dinner was a success, and when Grace rose to clear the dishes, Juniper and Jade quickly joined in, heading for the kitchen to start washing. Soon music was coming from the kitchen, drowning out the girls' chatter. "So, is he good in bed?" Juniper asked, wiggling her brows teasingly.

"We haven't had sex," Grace responded, "I don't think he desires me that way," she shrugged, "He was badly hurt, I'm helping him heal. He doesn't even know anything about this life."

Jade shook her head, "I was watching him. He feels that way about you. Trust me."

Grace gave her a smile, her eyes turning sad briefly, "We'll see. I want to, but we'll see." She patted Jade's hand, "So, how are you two doing? Are you having fun? How is everything in Silicon Valley?"

"Everything is wonderful. The business is going well, we're doing some exciting things and we get to play with some new technology that's not available on the wider market just yet," Juniper said with some excitement, though her eyes regarded her sister with concern.

"That sounds like fun," Grace smiled at her, showing happiness for her, "So, I'm not sure what all you guys would want at the cabin, so I stocked up on your favorites and included some board games. Of course, the four of you are always welcome to come down here as well. The TV gets a few channels."

"That would be wonderful, Grace. We'd love to spend some time with the two of you. Maybe... every couple of days?" Jade said with a smile.

"Of course," Grace winked at Jade, "You should be relaxing too." She dried her hands as she finished the dishes and drew the other two girls into a hug, "Breathe. Relax. Welcome to Montana."

They hugged her back and Juniper murmured in her ear. "I love you, big sis," she murmured.

"I love you, too," she kissed Juniper's temple. "I'll be alright."

She walked the girls back out, a soft, tender smile appearing on her lips for Kory. Kory looked back at her, his eyes grateful that she had come back, the conversation between him and Zane and Tanner had been a bit awkward due to them not having a whole lot in common. He stood and moved to her, sliding his arms around her and pulling her close. He brushed his lips over her forehead and murmured, "I... missed you."

She relaxed into his embrace, wrapping her arms around him and tucking her head into his chest, "I missed you, Master," she lifted up and brushed her lips over his cheek. "I'm back." She smiled at the others, leaning her head into his chest. "Did you guys want to play a board game, or did you want to head back before it got too much colder?"

Juniper smiled, "I think we'll head back and play next time after the storm. I want to show Master the view of the mountains."

The four thanked Grace and walked back to the cabin, leaving the two of them alone once more. Kory walked behind her and slid his arms around her again, kissing the back of her head briefly. "Your sister is nice," he murmured.

"They're good people," she leaned back into him, then turned her head slightly, "I'm going to take a shower before bed."

"All right, Grace," he said softly, reluctantly letting her go.

She turned slightly, looking up at him, and gave him a soft kiss, "I love you, Master. I won't take too long."

He pressed his lips back into hers, enjoying the soft feel of them against him. She heard the soft groan of pleasure at the kiss. And his lips lingered on hers, hesitating as he didn't want to let her go.

She sighed in pleasure, pulling back slightly, "You're welcome to kiss me too, Master," she kissed him again tenderly. "I love you."

He looked at her for a moment, then reached down and slid his arms around her, pulling her in again and bent, kissing her firmly, telling her with his lips that it was, indeed, something that he desired to do and not something that he felt obligated to do. "All right," he murmured when he released her lips. "I can do that."

"What are you thinking?" She tilted her head looking up at him with a soft smile.

"I'm thinking that I need to do that more often," he murmured softly.

"I would enjoy it, Master," she reached up and cupped his cheek gently, her thumb stroking over it. "Cuddles after my shower?"

"I would like that," he said. "Enjoy your shower... my Grace."

"Yes, Master," she kissed him again, then reluctantly released him. She vanished upstairs and into the bathroom, soft music coming from it while she showered.

++++++++++

Juniper paced in their bedroom, biting her lip, then looked at Tanner. "Master Kory knows nothing about the lifestyle...," she began, then continued, "Grace is desperately in love with him but thinks he doesn't want her...," she paused, "How can we fix it?"

Tanner's voice was firm. "Stop. Kneel," he said, his tone indicating that he expected immediate obedience.

She stopped and turned, kneeling immediately in front of him, "Yes, Master." She bit her lip, ducking her head, and waited patiently.

He moved in front of her and reached down to pet her head, comfortingly. "Relax. We have time. Perhaps I will speak to our new friend Kory, yes? But fretting about it will not do any good."

"Yes, Master," she leaned into the petting, her eyes looking up at him, then pressed her cheek into his thigh, "I am sorry, Master. You are correct, fretting will do no good. I just...," she trailed off with a sigh, "I want her happy, Master."

"She is your sister. That is only right. I wish for her happiness as well. But causing yourself to be unhappy does not make her happiness easier," he murmured as he undid his belt and pants, letting them fall to the floor. "Let us get your mind focused elsewhere at the moment. You have brought your concern to me. Let it be my concern, slave, and restore your focus to where it belongs."

"Yes, Master," she said, then nuzzled into his hardness before beginning to faithfully worship it, focusing on giving him pleasure with her mouth, tongue, and hands.

"Good girl," Tanner smiled as he enjoyed her talented mouth while pondering what he might say to help Kory.

++++++++++

Grace made full use of the shower, first to shave, then to pleasure herself into relaxation. She quickly dried and dressed, the first taking longer than anticipated before she padded out to the bedroom, toweling her hair dry, "Hello, Master."

Kory looked at her softly for a moment, then murmured, "I don't know that I've ever told you this, Grace, but you are... incredibly beautiful." There was no lie in his eyes and his face looked like one who was dreaming and feared waking up.

"Thank you, Master," she approached the bed, then crawled into it, "How would you like to lay tonight? Your head on my chest, or would you like to spoon, Master?"

"I think I would like to spoon," he murmured softly. "You... You fill my arms better that way," he explained with a soft gaze.

"As Master wishes," she murmured, then leaned in to press her lips to his softly, giving him a tender kiss. She stretched out, then turned on her side with her back to him, curling her legs so he could spoon up behind her. When he had done so, she tucked herself even tighter into his warmth, her hand laying over his and entwining their fingers. "Yours, Master."

"Mine," he breathed softly. "How does this feel... for you, Grace?"

"Feels like home, Master." She squirmed back tighter against him, then bit her lip before blushing and tugging his hand up higher, placing it between her breasts, "Yours, Master."

He froze for barely a moment, before slowly relaxing. She had put his hand there. He was not taking something that had not been offered. Slowly, his arm tightened around her, pulling her closer. "Home...," he breathed in her ear. "I'd forgotten what that was...,"

"Your home, Master," she murmured, releasing his hand so he could move it away if he wished, not wanting to force him to touch her if that was not his desire. She continued to trace patterns along his skin as she slowly fell asleep in his arms.

He thought about doing so but found that he did not want to. It was both convenient and felt right to him, so he left his hand there. Closing his eyes he kissed the back of her head and murmured softly as he drifted off, "My Grace..."

Daylight came and she stretched, before relaxing back into his warmth, her eyes flickered open in the darkness and she sighed, the sound of the wind and snow was rushing by outside. She closed her eyes to go back to sleep, she didn't want to get up until she had to. She was warm and being held by her Master.

It was a long time before Kory woke and when he did, he pressed a soft kiss to her ear. "Good morning, Grace," he said softly, his voice warm.

"Good morning, Master," she murmured with a soft sigh of pleasure, "How did you sleep?" She slid one leg back, entwining it with his and snuggling her rear into his groin even tighter. She wanted to be as close to his warmth as possible.

"Every night is easier. The nightmares... don't seem to come when I'm here. With you, I mean...," he stated, pulling her close.

"I'm glad, I want you to be happy, Master," she snuggled into him tighter. "What would you like for breakfast?"

He thought about that for a moment, then cupped her cheek and turned her head upwards as he brought his lips to hers in a firm kiss. When he released her again, he murmured with a shy smile, "That was a good start. Maybe some oatmeal? I think if I'm going to be blowing snow around today, I need something that's going to stick to my ribs."

"Yes, Master," she sighed in pleasure at the kiss, melting against him, "Oatmeal, and I'll make a thermos up so you can warm up as you're working. I'll start a stew for dinner, Master. Then would you like me to come to help you or focus on laundry?"

He looked at the window and the blowing snow. "Why don't you stay in here where it's warm, Grace? I'll take care of the snow."

"Yes, Master," she said softly, then leaned in and kissed him tenderly, "I love you, Master," she murmured against his lips before rising from the bed. First to change into warmer clothes, then she headed downstairs, letting him get ready for the day.

He put on his heavy clothes and snow gear that they had bought him and got the snow blower out to begin working on clearing the path out to the South Bend Cabin. The job took him close to three hours and during that time, the snow died down. He was grateful. It meant that the weather would not undo the work he had just done so quickly. Trudging back inside he stomped around in the mud room to get as much of the snow off as he could and took his outer layer and boots off before heading back inside.

She greeted him with a soft smile and a mug of hot chocolate, "I've built up the fire, Master. Go warm up and I'll bring you a bowl of stew."

He smiled at her gratefully as he took the hot chocolate and murmured, "So good to me..."

"Yours, Master. I love you," she kissed his lips tenderly, then turned towards the stove, stirring the thick hearty stew she had made.

He went into the living room and sat down on the couch. Pulling out a book he had started reading on dominance, he tried to make sense of the idea that there were women who enjoyed being told what to do. Who enjoyed it when someone else took over their lives. He had never met anyone like that. And in fact, the women he knew fiercely guarded their independence. They would never give it up to someone else. Especially not a man like him. He shook his head absently in frustration as he took a sip of the cocoa.

Grace came in a few minutes later, placing the stew beside him, then kissed the top of his head, "Your lunch, Master. Would you like anything else?"

He set the book to the side and looked up at her. "Maybe... someone to sit next to?" he offered. "If you're not too busy...,"

"I'm never too busy for you, Master," she sat beside him, then gave him a small smile before stretching out and laying her head in his lap. She looked up at him with soft warm eyes, "What do you think of this, Master?"

He looked down at her and the thought, fleeting though it was, occurred to him that it belonged there. "I... like this," he murmured softly before cupping her cheek.

She smiled into his eyes, turning her head to kiss his wrist, "Yours, Master," she snuggled into him, tugging the throw off the back and over her body as she shifted closer, her cheek pressed into his groin. "You should eat your lunch Master, it will help you warm up."

He could not help but twitch at the motion, something she had to have felt as he winced inwardly. Worried that she would think that he desired her just for sex or for what she was providing for him and not for who he was, he fought down those feelings. "Thank you so much. It smells wonderful, Grace," he murmured.

"I am happy to serve, Master," she smiled up at him, then shifted to turn on her side so as to not make him more uncomfortable. Her arms loosely wrapped around his leg holding it gently. "Were you able to get the snow cleared? Do you think we'll need to do it again, Master?"

He nodded as he chewed, speaking only once he had swallowed. "It stopped snowing while I was out there. It should be fine as long as it doesn't start up again. If it does, I'll probably have to clear it again."

"Mmm, OK," she enjoyed relaxing with him until her timer beeped and she rose to her feet, kissing his temple before padding to the laundry room to take care of the clothes she had started earlier. After she had finished she returned to the couch and sat beside him, curling into his side with her own book to read.

They sat like that for several hours, simply enjoying each other's closeness, when she received a text. "Would you like to play board games tonight? - J"

She looked at the text, then looked up at Kory, "Juni wants to play board games, are you interested, Master?"

He looked at her for a moment, "Can... we play together? I'm not very good at board games."

"Of course, anything you desire is yours, Master," she murmured, then tucked into his side again, texting back, 'Yes, Master will be with me. - G'

"Great! Dinner too or do you just want to meet after? - J" came the quick reply.

"Do you want to have dinner with them as well, Master?" Grace asked looking up at him with soft eyes. "Or just meet afterward for games?"

"We... can eat dinner with them. It's another opportunity for you to see your sister...," he murmured.

"What will make you happiest, Master?" She asked softly, reaching up to cup his cheek tenderly, "I love you, Kory, my Master."

Kory thought about that for a moment, then replied softly, "Invite them to dinner. They're not here that long and I want you to have these opportunities. Want to make you happy as well."

"As you wish, Master," she kissed his cheek, then responded to Juniper, "Let's do dinner as well, say six? Do you four want to come up here, or us come down there?"

"Why don't you come up? Jade will cook so you can rest." Juniper replied. "Say... five thirty? With dinner at six?"

"They want us to come up so I can rest," her nose crinkled slightly. At his nod, she typed back, "Five thirty, dinner at six. We will see you then." She put her phone down, then laid down again, resting her head on his thigh as she savored his closeness while she could.

He laid his arm across her shoulder and gently stroked her cheek with his fingertips. Staring into the fire and letting it mesmerize him, he absently touched and held her, enjoying her closeness. Several hours passed and it grew close to the time they had said they would meet the others.

She sighed, and rose to her feet, stretching and revealing an expanse of smooth skin at her stomach with faint stretch marks, "We should get ready."

Kory looked out the back window and noted with satisfaction that the storm had indeed stopped and the path he had blown to the cabin where the others were staying was still clear. "Let's do that, then," he murmured, standing with her and walking to the room.

She headed for the bathroom, brushing her hair out and then pulling it back into a braid before trading her shirt for a cleaner one that was somewhat thicker, the sweater coming down nearly to her knees once more. After a few minutes, she came back out and gave him a soft, sweet smile, then reached up to cup his cheek, leaning in to kiss him softly.