Broken Halos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lily leaned into the fridge to get a beer, her robe opened enough for me to have a look inside. Garters and lacy panties. The woman was all dressed up and ready for business.

"Smokes?" she asked.

My finger pointed to my cookie jar hiding spot.

Lily bent down and kissed her daughter on the forehead.

"Bumblebee, it's my job. I'll see you in the morning. I'll get a tip from one of these old fuckers and we'll go into town and have some lunch. I promise," she said it as if having sex for money with strange men was the most common thing in the world.

"Thanks, Stevie. You take good care of my baby." And she was gone.

*****

The door closed. It left Beth in a different world. A world where she was staying with a guy she hardly knew. While her mother worked off her back with guys, she barely knew. But knew intimately.

I could see the hurt in Beth's face. Her mother doing what she does. It must have been painful for her to even think about it.

"Beth, I put a t-shirt out for you if you want to sleep in it. It's clean. I mean, you can stay up as long as you want, but I leave early for work, so I kinda have to get some sleep."

Her hand touched the side of my unshaven face as she walked by me.

"Thanks for allowing me to stay."

"Well, it's not every day beautiful coeds drop by for a sleep over."

"Beautiful, ha ha. I wish."

Beth pulled the drape used as a door part way closed. From my spot I watched as she pulled down her leggings and up her top. She still had on her underwear, but as she lowered my t-shirt, I couldn't believe how truly sexy she was. The young lady in my trailer, was beautiful. Whether she wanted to admit it or not.

Getting into my own bed I turned to the wall in shame for staring at her for as long as I did while she undressed.

"Steve?"

"Yes..." I croaked.

"Would you mind if I read a bit more?"

"Feel free. I have no problem sleeping."

"Thanks again."

"Beth, you can always make yourself at home, here."

*****

Sure enough, the next day, I saw Beth and Lily walking into the Harvest Barn for lunch. I was driving the boom truck across the lumberyard and noticed them. I didn't see them leave, but it made me happy they were out together.

After work, I made another stop at the Pig. I had counted my cash and used my unused beer money to buy some snacks and drinks other than booze. I had a feeling Beth would be at my place again. Because as history showed, when Bob was wanting something, Lily was a busy girl.

*****

"Hey," I said when I saw Beth sitting at the picnic table.

"Hard worker. How was your day? Hope you don't mind. I..."

"Beth, I told you last night. You're welcome here anytime, so stop worrying," I told her as I walked past her and into the trailer.

Together, we made dinner. When we went to bed, I was sure I could hear Beth sobbing from her bed. It was the same for the next two nights. Like a coward, I remained silent.

*****

Friday came. It was payday. And for some reason I had extra funds. Not drinking and not placing any bets. I had enough money to buy something better to eat for the weekend. I assumed Beth would be staying, so I purchased two of everything.

Like the past few nights, Beth was waiting for me. Unlike the past few nights, tonight she didn't need to be there.

"Mom and asshole Bob are gone for the weekend."

"And they left you behind with a wretch like me?"

"My choice. I love my mother, but I can't stand being around him. The creep makes my skin crawl."

"Understood. He makes me feel the same way."

"I can stay at their place if you want. I just wanted to thank you again for letting me..."

"Stay. Stay here all summer. That way you don't have to see Bob. Your mom knows where to find you. And Bob never comes near me. I'll get a couple of boxes and we'll clean up inside. It'll be more comfortable for you."

"You're a good guy Steve."

"Spread it around. It would be nice if some other people thought so."

Beth laughed and helped me put away the groceries.

Three hours later the trailer was cleaner than it had ever been. I moved things and Beth cleaned. She had brought over some supplies and a broom from her mom's place, and it did the trick. She even took all the towels and bedding to their place and did three loads of laundry. By nighttime, we were done.

"Smells a little different in here."

"Smells like a girl lives here."

"Yes, and I appreciate you letting me stay."

"Yeah, well, you might not want to stay for long if I don't have a shower. It's been a long day, and I need to clean-up."

Pulling back the curtain of my outdoor shower, I pulled the cord and released some water down upon me. The warm current felt good as I lathered up and rinsed. But there was something. Something that made it feel different. It was like I was...being watched.

When I was done, I went around to the front and found Beth waiting with a towel and some soap of her own. She was going to use the outdoor shower as well. I sat at the picnic table with my towel wrapped around my waist, until she returned.

"Oh, I thought you would have gone inside and got dressed."

"I would have. But I knew I wouldn't have been able to resist the temptation."

"What temptation?" Beth asked.

"Of looking out the window at you while you were showering. It's bad enough I saw you in your panties earlier in the week. But knowing you were naked. I wouldn't have been able to look away."

"Steve...I...I didn't mean to stare. I looked out, and then I just couldn't pull myself away."

Beth was admitting she had watched a good part of my showering. Just the thought of it gave me an erection knowing she was there. With me dressed only in a towel. Cock as hard as granite. She had to have noticed it. But, as much as I wanted to stare at her form wrapped in a towel, I didn't want to invade her privacy.

Together we read. We had music playing low in the background as we snacked on a precut package of meats and cheeses. Together, with some crackers, they weren't all that bad.

Occasionally, Beth would lift her head to look at me. Whenever she did, she always found me looking her way. Other times, I would look up and find her looking my way. No matter the case, we would both smile.

From the corner of my eye, I watched as Beth stood up and stretched. Her small t-shirt pulled tight across her chest. When she moved into the right position, I was lucky enough for it to give me a perfect view of her puffy areolas and hard little nipples. They appeared to be perfect as they sat proudly perched on a pair of perky breasts.

The t-shirt had lifted to the point where it had exposed her bare midriff. A flat tight belly. And with hips holding up a tiny pair of boy short panties that hardly covered her cute butt. And shapely legs. She was the entire package.

"Goodnight, Steve," she said as she walked past me.

"Night, Beth. See you in the morning."

The rustling sounds of a blanket could be heard as Beth prepared her bed. I was just about to do the same when I heard the curtain open.

"There's not a lot of sense in making up that bed. I mean there's lots of room in here. It's a queen size and all. And the sheets just came out of mom's dryer, so if you wanted to..."

Beth had an innocent look on her face.

"If I wanted what, Beth?"

"To sleep in here. It's your bed after all."

"Where would you sleep?"

"Beside you. There's lots of room."

When she turned my eyes followed her butt to the bed. When she got on her hands and knees and crawled into her sleeping position, my mind was instantly made up.

Beth watched as I peeled off my t-shirt. Stripped down to just my underwear, I got into bed beside her. She had to have noticed I was semi hard.

In the dark, neither of us dared to move. We stayed in position without making even a tiny twitch. For the longest time, we just remained motionless. It was crazy, but the electricity of her arm, hip and leg touching mine was more than enough to keep me statue still.

"Steve."

"Yes."

"It's okay if you want to cuddle me, I think."

"You think?" I laughed. "What if I start to cuddle you and you change your mind, what then?"

Beth's elbow caught me softly in the ribcage.

"I'd only change my mind if you didn't do it right," she said as she turned onto her side, facing away from me.

Taking the opportunity, I also moved and put my arm over her. We were instantly spooning.

With the feel of her body pressing against mine and the smell of her sweet skin, my bulge had nowhere to go but into the crack of her butt.

"Do you have a condom?"

Her words surprised me. More like shocked me.

"But...no. Your mom told me you're a virg..."

"I'm not. I mean compared to her. I suppose I am. But I have had sex."

"You...Beth...you don't have..."

Turning to me, she put her fingertips to my face and lightly brushed my lips. The girl beside wanted me to stop speaking.

"Make love to me. Please Steve, I need to feel loved tonight."

Her lips and tongue tasted of lime. It was the same flavor as the fizzy water she was drinking earlier. If I thought the tingle I had got from the first time our hands touched was something, then this was completely off the charts. Just the feel of her mouth on mine was a sensation explosion.

My palm touched her ass. Immediately I took it off. It was firm and warm. Covered by lace. Again, I nervously touched it. Again, I retreated.

"It's okay baby. You can touch me...anywhere."

Reaching for my hand, she put it back on her butt.

For the longest time we just kissed while I rubbed her warm cheeks. Slowly I inched my fingers under the lace. Moving closer to the heat of her center. I could feel it and when she felt my fingers inching forward, her leg lifted up and moved so it wrapped me and gave me better access to her.

Moisture met the tips of my fingers. Warm, wet, liquid. Girl juice. It was accompanied by a moan. Beth moaned into my mouth as my fingers rubbed and parted her lips. I groaned into hers when her hand cupped my crotch.

Playing together, we rubbed, probed and caressed one another until moving ahead was the only viable step.

As much as it hurt to pull my lips from hers, I did. Beth's grip tightened on my now bare shaft, but I moved until I was on my knees, and she was flat beneath me.

Looping my thumbs into the sexiest pair of panties I had ever touched, I slowly eased them down her smooth legs until they hung freely in my hands. There was no other option but to press them to my nose. Such a sweet smell.

"Are you a dirty boy, Steve."

"Maybe."

"Do you want to taste me?"

"Yes."

Beth parted her legs and pulled her knees up and back toward her body. She gave me full access to her hidden treasure.

Moving so I was laying before her, I held her hips as I moved my face closer to heaven and took my first lick. Beth moaned and her body trembled and shook while I sank my tongue into her wet folds. It was heaven. The taste. The smell. The feel of her enjoying what was happening to her. My tongue flicking lightly over the hard button that was her clit. All of it. It was all, incredible.

Maybe it was excitement. Or perhaps I was doing everything correctly, but whatever it was, Beth was receptive to it all. When I nibbled, she giggled. When I licked, she moaned. When I eased a finger into her steaming pussy, she groaned and cooed. And when I teased her and moved away, she lifted her hips off the bed and reached for my head so she could pull me back to what she wanted me to do.

"Please, baby. I'm...so...so close."

The teasing stopped. The 'please' had gotten to me.

Ramping up the pressure, speed and dedication to her clit, I added a second finger. It was a tight fit, but with some work, it was in.

"Fuuuuuuuuuccccccck."

Beth's hips and much of her back were off the bed. Her hands gripped my head and pulled at my hair. She was there. On the edge. Waiting. Anticipating. Beth was ready to jump off the cliff, because she knew what was about to happen for her.

"Just...oooooohhhh...just a bit...fuuuuuucckk...holy shit."

The quaking body at my face erupted in orgasm.

Her head was far back on the pillow and tilted upward. With the position we were both in, it made it impossible for me to watch her beautiful face as she climaxed. Instead, I could only listen to her breathing and excitement.

"Christ. Jesus Christ. Second...Ste...Steve...give...me...a second..."

It broke my heart to do it, but I released her clit from my mouth and moved my kisses up her body. Kissing and licking, I made my way up to the still covered treasure of her chest. Pulling back the cotton shirt with my teeth, I completely exposed the puffy areolas and nipples that had teased me earlier.

The hardness of her nipples surprised me. They were solid mounds that reacted to the touch of my tongue. Every second spent paying attention to Beth's perfect breasts was time given for her to rejuvenate and bounce back from her earlier orgasm. And as soon as she did, she let me know.

"I...Steve...I've never...not once have I ever...I that...I mean..."

"Glad to have been of service," I mumbled with a mouth full of her flesh.

The grip on my hair once again tightened. This time it was for a different purpose. This time Beth was pulling me away from suckling at her tits. She wanted me to move up. She wanted me to kiss her.

Passionately, yet gently, our lips and tongue met again. Beth was not shy about tasting her own flavor and enjoying her own juices. My face was covered with them. There was no possible way they could be avoided.

With one of her hands touching my face, I could feel the other snaking its way between us. It was reaching out and searching. Searching for what it wanted. What it needed. And when Beth found it, she immediately moved it into position and kissed me harder.

Our eyes were wide open. Each of us staring at the other. My mind raced and questioned my good fortune. How had I gotten to this very moment?

My lover stared back. The gold fleck in her hazel eyes held me in a trance. The loving look Beth gave me would have been enough to satiate me. But as I pushed inward and the tip of my manhood entered and slid into her, it took me far beyond anything I could have ever imagined.

"Oooooooooooooohhhhhh."

Her womanly lubricant made it smooth and wonderful to enter. Her warmth and tightness would make it impossible for me to leave.

We took our time.

Beth wanted to 'feel loved' and making it happen became my goal. Long deep thrusts. Slow and loving. No rush. No urgency to finish. Just true and pure lovemaking. Lovemaking filled with tender touches and sweet kisses.

"Steve, you're making me feel so..."

My tongue pushed its way into her mouth. It wasn't that I wanted her to stop talking, it's that I wanted her to know I was there for her, and if she ever asked for or requested something that was within my grasp, I would provide it for her.

Pump after pump we melted into one another. Beth's pussy caressing me like I hadn't ever felt in my life. It was like we were meant to be together. Joined as one.

The gentle quakes and vibrations of her sweet body set me off. Her orgasm led me to the release of mine.

Intoxicated by her, I put her early word of 'condom' out of my head as I self-servingly shot my load into her as deep as I could.

Drifting off into the best sleep I could remember. Beth stayed wrapped in my arms. I held her tight, like she was my security blanket. My protection. I had been looking for a savior. She was naked and in my arms.

The following morning Beth initiated sex again.

Our lovemaking was slow and pleasurable. It was something that I could surely become accustomed to. And when we laid together, basking in the afterglow, Beth rolled her body against mine.

"Steve."

"Yes," I whispered as she twirled her tiny finger through the curls on my chest.

She seemed to hesitate while she searched for her words.

"I...it's...I just wanted to...thank you..."

"Shhh. Maybe it should be the other way around. Beth, you're so...I feel like the luckiest guy in the world right now."

My arms pulled her closer and squeezed her tighter.

"Steve..." When I kissed the top of her head, she knew that she had my complete attention. "Promise not to fall in love with me."

The sudden pain in my chest was my heart. It felt like it had stopped. Her words had shocked me enough to make it happen.

Although I had never really considered it, maybe I was falling in love with her. Or maybe I already had.

We made love twice more over the weekend. Each time without a condom or any thoughts of protection or at the very least, trying to pull out. No. Each and every time, was unprotected in every way, shape, or form.

Later, Beth would tell me it was okay. At least, she hoped it was okay. There was a chance it was possibly a safe time for her. But if we kept it up, her safe time would have to come to a close at some point. And surely over the next 45 days, when we made love at least one time per day, she had to have been ovulating.

*****

Oddly enough, my walks to and from work, changed. My thoughts had somehow been altered. Now all I could think about, was Beth. What I had. What was waiting for me at home. The very idea of her made me want to be a better person.

Our days together progressively improved. Things got better and better. My life improved. I hadn't had a drink in two months. I quit smoking. My gambling money went towards other things, and I was down to three pills a day.

On weekends, we would borrow bicycles and take long rides. Or we would hike in the wilderness. Whatever we did was new. New because I hadn't left the park on a weekend for far too long.

Things were looking up for me. Really looking up. I could feel it. People at work could see it. Hell, everyone could see it. Things for me were improving. But like the road I walk every day, with every up, there's a down.

And life always finds a way to throw shit in my face.

*****

Before I even spoke, I knew something was wrong. Beth had spent the entire day with her mother, and she didn't look thrilled when I appeared at the trailer.

She wouldn't speak to me. I tried to make conversation while unpacking supplies but got the cold shoulder. Even while grilling up some burgers, nothing.

"Do you plan on telling me what's wrong?'

Beth closed her book so hard it snapped shut with a bang. She looked at me and squinted her eyes.

"Did you make love to my mother?"

"No."

"Are you lying to me?"

Thinking about my answer before I spoke didn't help my cause.

"I can honestly say we never made love."

"How? She told me you were together."

"Because 'making love is subjective' and in my mind, I've only ever made love to one woman in my life, and it wasn't her. And I promise you, I'm not lying."

"Who was it?"

"You. The girl sharing a bed with me right now."

"But Steve. You're a liar. You were married. You have a daughter."

"And there was never any love there. Ally and I had sex in the parking lot of the Bunker on the first night we met."

"Just like when you were with my mother?"

"Come on, Beth. That's not fair."

"It doesn't have to be fair if it's true."

The muscles in her face and neck were tense and twitching.

"Tell me how you could spend two nights in bed with someone and not feel anything for them."

"Jesus, Beth. What did she do, tell you everything? Come on. Yeah. Your mom stayed here for two nights. We did everything. But unfortunately, it didn't mean a thing to either of us."

"Yet, she's jealous enough of what's going on over here with you and me, she's willing to tell me all about it. It had to have meant more to her than you thought. My mother has to have some kind of feelings for you."

"No. No, she doesn't. And I honestly can't believe your mother. Out of the blue, she just up and tells you what went on in my trailer that weekend."