Broken Hardware

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is moving kinda fast." I said.

"It's the nineties. This is pretty standard for a date nowadays." He said as he unbuttoned and yanked on his clothes.

Robert pulled off his clothes. His body was covered in grey fur. He had a round belly. He then pulled off my skirt and pushed me onto my bed. His large cock pointed at me.

"Maybe he will be happy with just a blowjob." I naively thought.

Anyone who says that a penis isn't pretty had never seen Robert's penis. He had a nice sized cock. Not too big, but above average. He was circumcised with a bulbous head, shaped like a mushroom. He had a soft white shaft without a blemish. It arched slightly upwards. He had large balls that hung very low. He had a bush of pubic hair that surrounded his package. I had to have a taste. It was just too beautiful.

I sat up and grabbed Robert's waist. I pulled him towards me. I then grabbed his cock. My tongue feverishly licked him from his head to balls. My tongue darted and pushed into the small crevices. I licked his hairy balls, sucking on each one individually. I stopped only to spit out a hair. I worked back up his cock and sucked on him like a demented whore.

I didn't know what I was doing, but I tried everything. To make him cum would make me so happy. I felt so lucky to have him in my mouth. Robert moaned as I worshipped him. His already hard cock got even harder and bigger.

He pulled his cock from my hungry mouth. He had a small bottle of lube. He had planned for this, obviously. He rubbed the lube all over his cock. He pushed me onto my back.

"I've been looking forward to this for awhile." He said as he got on top of me.

Robert pushed my legs back. His rigid cock was aimed at my entry. I was about to be fucked, not by a pathetic dick like David's. A real dick on a real man. He rubbed some lube on on me and pushed a couple fingers with lube inside. He gently worked the lube in my opening. His large mushroom head pushed against my hole. I braced myself.

I was sober this time. Robert was very large, much larger than David. Robert slowly pressed into me. I felt like a wedge was being driven into me. I felt like my body would split in half at any second.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.... You're fucking big." I said as I tried to adjust to the pain.

"Almost in..." Robert said with a groan.

His head popped in. The pain lowered, but I still felt full. Very, very full. Robert slowly worked in and out. I moaned in pain and pleasure as his cock worked inside of me. I looked at his face mostly, but would grab a pillow and bite into it when I couldn't take it anymore. Robert continued, faster and harder as I struggled.

He turned me on to my side with his cock deeply implanted. He stopped occasionally to work more lube on his cock and my hole.

"You feel amazing, Aaron." He said between moans.

"Ah...ah...Can you...ah....pull out before you cum?" I asked.

"Ummmm, eh, I guess, whatever."

He was picking up speed. He pulled out. The pressure of his head in my leaving my entry took me by surprise. He rolled me again onto my belly. I got up on my hands and knees. He pressed his big cock back into my gaping hole. It wasn't as painful this time. It actually felt uncomfortably good. He grabbed my hair and twisted it. He then yanked on my hair as he started to pound my ass deeply.

"Oh fuck! Oh f...uck..." I moaned.

I felt my knees getting weak. His cock rubbed against a spot in me. My muscles spasmed. I looked between my legs and saw my cock flap wildly with cum shooting out of it. I could feel my muscles tightening on Robert's cock. He fell forward causing me to fall onto the bed. I could feel Robert's cock convulse inside of me while he moaned.

Robert laid on me while he caught his breath. He then slowly pulled his cock out of me.

"You're a great fuck." He said.

"Thanks." I said quietly, upset that he finished inside me.

"Really, though, you should get used to men finishing in your mouth or your ass. Especially if you want him to come back for more. It just feels better for us." Robert said.

I looked back over and saw Robert getting dressed.

"Are you leaving?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's a school night. Got to get the kids in bed, also, my wife might get suspicious if I stay out any later."

"Are we going to see each other again?" I asked.

"Yeah, we can. I'm not interested in dating someone outside of my marriage, but we can meet like this every once in awhile."

Robert's cum slowly ran down my thighs as he slammed the door to my apartment behind him. I felt like a cheap whore, but that turned me on. I grabbed my little cock. I thought about how he used me. I thought about how he pounded me hard without a care. It turned me on that he didn't care about my wishes. My little cock spit more of my sissy cum out. I had finally been properly fucked by a man.

"At least he fucked me good...." I thought.

I was restless the next night. I drove to the adult video store down the street. They had a lot of videos inside. Toys lined the wall. I was pretty sore after Robert. I had read about using butt plugs to stretch yourself.

There was a small section with paddles, straps, and handcuffs. I wanted someone to use all of these on me. I browsed around, but kept looking at the back corner near all of the bachelorette party supplies. There was a door with a sign above it that said theater. I had seen this before and always been curious.

"Sir, what's the theater?" I asked the man behind the counter.

"Hold out your arm." He said.

I held out my left hand and he placed a green band around it.

"Go in there and find out. Have some fun. On the house tonight." He said.

The entire section was lit with black lights. There were four larger rooms. One played straight porn, one played gay porn, one played bisexual group sex, and the last one had trans women with men.

Men sat in each of the theaters and watched the screens. Most of them had their dicks out and slowly jerked. They all stared at me as I walked by. In-between the larger rooms were smaller booths. Perfect for two people. There are also a row of small divided booths with curtains. Each divider had a large hole around waist height. I could imagine what happened there.

I sat in the theater with the trans porn. A beautiful woman was on the screen. She had small breasts and a slender body. An older man walked up to her and took her in his arms. He kissed her and flipped her around so she faced away from him. He peeled off her clothes and exposed a small limp penis. He bent her over and started to lick her ass. He stuck fingers in her and probed with his tongue.

He then stood up and brought her to her knees in front of him. She sucked on his huge cock while he guided her head with his strong arms. He mounted her in missionary when he was ready.

Her little cock flapped around as he savagely had his way with her. Her tiny cock was completely flaccid and useless. Her sexual organs were her mouth and her ass. The man was in complete control of her. You could tell that she had fully submitted to him. Her only concern in the world was his pleasure.

I wondered if a man like that could exist for me. One that would emasculate me and render me useless. One that would treat me as an object of pleasure. A real man with a masculine body and an alpha personality. One that didn't have a family.

A man sat next to me. He took his cock out and started to jerk it. He looked like slob.

"Let me suck your dick." He whispered in my ear.

I wanted to throw up. A man submitting to me was the grossest thing I could ever think of. That works for many people, and I'm happy for them. That is not a situation that I was even remotely comfortable with. I got up and walked away. I walked down the hallway. Men stopped and looked at me as I passed. I knew I could pick anyone I wanted, if I wanted. I wasn't interested, though. I turned the corner to the theater with the gay porn. There was an older man being spitroasted by two other men. I stopped to watch. I walked up close to them and watched the man worship a dick in his mouth while being railed from behind. It looked like fun, to be honest. Both men came in his mouth. The older man swallowed both of their loads. He then stood up and I got a good look at him. It was Reginald, the machinist that got me fired.

I laughed and he noticed me. He recognized me and panicked. He got dressed quickly and ran out the theater. I chased him to the parking lot.

"Reggie! I just want to talk." I yelled after him.

He stopped.

We went to an all night diner down the street.

"Why did you lie about me?" I asked.

"You slowed us down. We were each losing a hundred bucks a week in bonus. I wasn't too bothered by it, but the other guys were furious. The other guys wanted to make you quit. They were planning to beat the shit out of you after work one day that week. I didn't want you to get hurt. That was the best thing I could think of. I'm sorry if it caused you any problems. Charlie is homophobic and fully believed the rumors about you. I knew he would fire you immediately if given the opportunity."

My entire opinion of Reggie shifted in that moment. He was actually protecting me.

"I didn't know you were gay." I said.

"I definitely knew you were gay or trans or..... whatever you are."

I laughed.

"Julie at the office said you hooked up with her friend, that bartender at the Ostrich. David."

"I wouldn't call it that..."

"Would it be more like he got you drunk and took advantage of you?"

My stomach hit the floor when he said that.

"Yes.... How did you know?"

"That's his thing. You're actually pretty old for his tastes. He usually goes for much younger. He's a fucked up man. He sells videos of his adventures in the classifieds of porn magazines. Everyone knows what he does, but nobody wants to come forward. It wouldn't do any good, his brother is the Assistant Chief of Police and is allegedly in on his shenanigans."

"That's interesting."

"Let me ask you. I've never seen you in theaters before. Was this your first time?"

"Yes." I said.

"Did you hook up with anyone?"

"No."

"Good. Those places have a lot of assholes. Assholes that don't care about you and don't care if you get sick. I'm one of those assholes. You could do this type of stuff in the seventies without any worries. I guess I've just been stuck in that mode. The men that go to clubs to hookup, or go cruising are risky. Trust me, you are a solid ten. You can afford to be very choosey. You won't have any trouble meeting a nice man that will eat out the palm of your hand. Stay out of the clubs and cruising spots."

Reggie didn't understand that I was more interested in eating scraps at a man's feet, but his advice was still sound. I never saw him again. I went back to the store on my way home and purchased some lube, and different size butt plugs.

Phil was real interested in this when I told him the story later. I was even more glad that I never went to the Police back then. Things could have ended up worse.

I continued to meet up with Robert occasionally over the next six months, but he was never going to leave his wife. He also wasn't into the kink stuff I liked. It worked because he was just naturally a little bit of a selfish asshole, but it wouldn't be enough to satiate me over time.

Phil took several trips out of town and seemed to be gone a lot at night. He was my most constant companion, even with his tough attitude. This went on for months. Then he was back home like normal again. I had assumed for awhile that he was dating someone seriously. I joked to myself about what type of person could be Phil's love interest. An alligator? A rottweiler with rabies? Another rattle snake?

My last rendezvous with Robert involved us being ambushed by his wife and a private investigator as he was leaving my apartment. I ended up with a black eye and a swollen face. His wife was a little crazy. She attacked me and blamed me for taking advantage of her vulnerable husband. She and Robert are still together. They settled their differences in therapy, apparently.

Phil invited me over for pizza one night. The nightly news was on. A breaking story was on. The Assistant Police Chief and his brother had been arrested by the FBI. A witness had come forward to the FBI with evidence linking them to pornographic material of several minors being sold across state lines. Phil grinned.

Dating is hard for anyone, dating for trans people is harder. There are plenty of people who want to have sex with a trans girl. They look at you as some magical unicorn that makes them somewhere between being straight and being gay. The problem being that you aren't a girlfriend, you're a fetish.

Most of the men that would talk to me are interested in having me top them, at least occasionally. I'm looking for a guy that would never be interested in that. A guy that will take charge of me. To put it bluntly, I'm not interested unless it's considered abuse by most normal people.

A couple of years went by with some random action, but nothing notable. I have abstained from alcohol ever since David, so my twenty-first birthday wasn't a big deal.

Taylor was a cute guy. He was a senior in high school. Very athletic. Kind of a blonde surfer type guy. He worked on the weekends in the hardware store. He didn't have a car, so I usually gave him a ride home when we worked together. It was late. Taylor had turned eighteen a couple days ago. He knew I was trans, but still flirted with me. I liked the attention. I drove him home that night.

"No birthday present from you, huh. After all the things I do for you, Erin." Taylor said in a sarcastic voice.

Taylor had stolen the order form for Employee Badges that we use at the store. He reordered mine exactly as it was, but changed the spelling of my name to Erin instead of Aaron. He gave it to me for Christmas.

"All the mess you make that I have to clean up, you mean." I shot back.

One of those thoughts came across my mind. One of those invasive thoughts that you should always ignore. The ones that never end well.

"I can give you a present, right now, if you want." I said.

"What type of present could you have on you right now?" Taylor asked.

"The type that will make you feel really good." I said, suggestively.

"Oh hells yes!" Taylor shouted.

I turned down a few roads until I got to a dead end. I turned the headlights off. Taylor and I both took off our seat belts and pushed our seats back. I tied my hair into a ponytail and leaned over to the passenger side. I unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out.

Taylor had a nice surprise in there for me. He wasn't circumcised, which was my favorite. I liked the bitter taste. I inhaled his cock. It had been awhile since I sucked on one, so I savored the moment. Taylor leaned back and moaned as I sucked on him with everything I had. I pressed my tongue under his foreskin. I licked him up and down. I bobbed, licked, and sucked. I worked his cock into my throat. Taylor grunted as his entire cock disappeared down my throat. The hair on his balls ticked the side of my face. Taylor was in ecstasy.

"Listen, I'm not gay....... but I've had..... a thing for you since I first met you.... I've thought about this for a long time. Oh god.... fuck..... This is amazing." Taylor said.

Taylor's cock leaked precum into my mouth. He smelled like a high school locker room. The car gently rocked as I bobbed my head in his lap. Anyone outside could probably tell that someone was getting some good head in there. Taylor ran his hands down my back and grabbed my ass. He pushed my pants down. He licked a finger and stuck it in my ass. He pulled it out and sucked on it. He then put two fingers in my ass. This kid was fucking trouble, but he was worth it.

"I want to tear this ass up." Taylor moaned as he fingered me.

Taylor leaned the seat back more, grabbed my head, and took over. He thrust his hips into my slutty face and kept his cock buried in my throat as I choked and gagged. He has no clue how much I enjoyed it as he fucked my face without a care in the world. Taylor panted loudly as he had his way with me. His cock erupted, letting me swallow all of his yummy cum.

Taylor had been pretty sheltered while growing up. He never really had the opportunity to do anything his parents wouldn't approve of. That ended up being the very first sexual experience for Taylor. I personally hated my first sexual experience, so it never occurred to me how important it might be for someone else.

I didn't think much of the experience, other than I enjoyed it. I didn't think much would change in the dynamic of our relationship, until he clocked in the next day. He squeezed my ass as he walked by. He groped me and touched me every chance he got.

This is why I know I'm fucked up. I didn't want to to engage in a sexual or romantic relationship with Taylor. I told him this very directly. It was a bad idea. I shouldn't have done that the other night. The correct thing for us to do was forget about it. End the inappropriate relationship. He continued to touch me and make passes at me. This was very disrespectful towards me on his part because I had made myself very clear. The fact that he knew how I felt and didn't give a damn actual turned me on. The more I pushed him away, the more it turned me on when he wouldn't take no for an answer. Yeah, I know. I'm fucked up.

This went on past closing. We were alone with the doors locked. He grabbed me on the electrical aisle. I pushed him off, very hard. I walked back to the back room. He followed.

"You can't treat me this way. It's fucked up." He said.

"Well, too bad. What are you going to do about it?" I said.

Taylor quickly grabbed me. He wrestled me over his leg. His hand slapped my ass hard. I kicked and tried to get away, but he was too strong. He undid my pants and pulled them down. My purple thong exposed. He held me by the waist and spanked me hard. My fucking kid employee had me bent over and was spanking me. I was beyond turned on, but I still fought him hard because he was a little shit.

"You know you want this. You know you want me. I see how you look at me. I know you like it rough." He said as he alternated cheeks.

***smack*** ***smack***

***smack*** ***smack***

***smack*** ***smack***

***smack*** ***smack***

***smack*** ***smack***

He picked me up pushed me against the wall. I moaned. He was strong as an ox. There was nothing that I could do as he kissed me except kiss him back. I told him we should stop as he ripped my clothes off. I told him "No," but he pulled out a bottle from his pocket.

"Someone told me that this purple astro stuff was the best for in the butt." He said.

I grabbed the bottle and told him to "Stop," as I lubed myself up. I told him this was a bad idea as I made his cock slippery. Pinned to the wall, with him between my legs, I said, "Please don't, Taylor," as his cock entered me.

"Oh fuck! Fuck yeah!" I moaned as he buried himself in me.

Taylor kissed me passionately as he fucked me against the wall. Taylor was rough and hard on me. He pounded me, still pushed against the wall, as fast and hard as his athletic body could. He carried me to a pallet of boxes and threw me across. He kissed me deeply as he plunged back inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his tight athletic body.

"Fuck me like you hate me, Taylor!" I moaned.

Taylor pulled out, spun me over and climbed onto me.

"Spread your cheeks." He said.

I didn't react fast enough and he slapped my ass hard.

"I said, spread 'em!"

I did as told. He pushed into me hard and deep. He then pulled out. He let me gape for a second before he pushed it back in even harder. Taylor fucked me like this in prone. I leaked like a faucet as he laid waste to my sex. He came inside me.