Broken Hardware

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bought him dinner at the 24hr diner. He pushed me into the backseat of my car and fucked me again in the back of the parking lot. I was powerless against him and enjoyed it immensely. Taylor always returned to his sweet, goofy, and irresponsible self afterwards.

Taylor was insatiable. Taylor took me whenever he wanted, wherever he wanted. He couldn't balance a checkbook, cleanup his room, or have two mature thoughts in a row. I had tell him to do everything at work. Still, he savagely owned me in bed.

Our sexual relationship continued until he went to college that fall. It had red flags all over it, but it turned out to be good for both of us. I had a long conversation with him about how I'm into stuff that ninety-nine percent of people are not into. When other girls say no, they fucking mean it. He understood. We still send each other Christmas cards to this day. He ended up finding a like minded girl that takes care of him well.

The trouble at work started on a Thursday morning. I was scheduled to open. I was surprised to see Naomi in the parking lot that morning.

"I got some stuff going on at home, and it would do me some good to work and take my mind off things." She said as I unlocked the door.

The alarm wasn't armed, which we found odd. Naomi had closed the night before. Naomi had keys, her partner Anne had keys, and I had keys. We then heard some noise in the back room. Naomi and I quietly walked in. On the ground was Anne, Naomi's partner. Between her legs was a man we would come to find out was named Hobbs. Anne had met Hobbs the night before at a bar. Naomi and I quietly watched in shock as Hobbs drunkenly inseminated Anne on the concrete floor.

"At least I'm not the only person that has a hard time getting guys to pull out or wear a rubber." I thought to myself.

Hobbs argued with Naomi in the back room while naked.. Cum drooled from his rather large cock while he claimed that Anne was too hot a piece of ass for a dyke. I naturally stared at his drooling cock the entire time. I marveled at how the light glistened off of his cock. I was jealous of how wet a cis-female could get naturally. Anne broke up the fight by telling Naomi that she fell out of love with her a year ago and that it was over. Naomi ran out of the store. I placed a sign on the door saying closed for the day.

Hobbs was a transient worker that followed big construction jobs. He lived in Montana. Anne moved in with him at his hotel. A baby would be born in thirty-eight weeks. Anne would move to Montana with Hobbs. Anne and Hobbs surprisingly worked out well as a couple and parents. Anne keeps in touch.

Naomi demanded that Anne sell her interest in the store. Naomi couldn't afford to buy it from Anne. Several interested parties looked at the books and made offers. Anne refused all of them. It looked like they were going to have to close the store. Anne was able to agree with a buyer at the last minute. The buyer turned out to be Phil.

Naomi and I are The Rattlesnake's only friends. Even though, he still keeps us at arms length. Naomi trained Phil at first, but she soon had Phil pair with me. Phil and I started to carpool together.

Naomi had always been very kind to me. She never told me what to do, she just suggested things to me. Anne, honestly, never cared. Anne just kind of punched in and punched out. Phil takes charge of every situation that he is in, but Phil was also wise enough to recognize my experience and consider my advice.

The following months saw The Rattlesnake thaw a little more. I had to constantly remind myself that he was out of my league when I saw him flirting with women at the store. It seemed like he stopped doing that all of a sudden. He wanted me to come over more often. The other tenants on the building were in shock.

I ended up at Phil's house watching movies one afternoon. We both loved The Godfather movies and decided to watch Part I. Our pepperoni, feta, and green olives pizza had been devoured. It was actually a pretty cold evening, especially for Charleston.

I looked over at Phil. The Rattlesnake was easy on the eyes. It's actually why I chose sign a lease with him. There were better priced units, but he was out of this world hot. I respected him. He had done so much for me. I knew he was very straight. I also knew that I wouldn't have a chance, even if he did like girls like me.

The lighter scene was on. Maybe you don't notice all the layers of tension the first time you watch it, but it's an incredible scene. Phil and I shared a bottle of San Pellegrino. We gave up on glasses a while ago. I wasn't a classy girl, anyways. We passed it back and forth.

Michael was in Sicily now, getting married. I wished I could have that moment, not just an endless cycle of assholes. That's when I noticed, I was cuddled up with Phil. I didn't want to, but I slowly started to inch myself away. Maybe he didn't notice yet. Phil put his arm around me and pulled me closer.

"Phil, can you hit pause?" I asked.

Phil paused the movie and looked at me.

"Phil, I need to be honest with you...." I started to say.

"I think it's time we were both honest with each other. I've thought about this long and hard, and I know what..." Phil said.

"Wait..... I just, I don't want to disrespect you." I said.

"I understand and get that, I thought maybe...".

"I know you're straight, and I know that it would be crossing your boundaries, and you're the only friend I have and I think I'm fucking it up right now." I said, trying not to cry.

"I'm not concerned about sex. Whatever we have under our clothes is more than enough for us to have fun together. That's never been my concern. I've held you away because I was afraid of you, how I felt for you. How vulnerable you made me feel. I've never given your gender a second thought."

I stared at Phil. I was utterly speechless.

"I can't watch you date other men anymore. I wasn't planning this tonight. It happened and I was happy it did. Then you started to pull away..."

"I make you feel vulnerable?"

"You're the only thing that I'm not prepared to lose. I've never been in this situation and have honestly ran from stuff like that my whole life. I had no use for love once my parents got divorced. Then..... you slowly took over my life. I bought a hardware store just so I could spend time with you..... Sorry! That's kind of creepy...".

Phil and I both laughed.

"That's okay. I think about you when I masturbate.....". I said.

Haha, what!?!"

"Honestly, I figured out a long time ago that I always sabotaged any chance I had at a good relationship because I always held on to the hope that I could be with you." I said.

"Listen, I know you are looking for some guy to make you lick his boots while he pees on you. I'm not that guy. I'm naturally a dominant. I would need to be sort of in charge. I have no problems giving a well deserved spanking, but I'm going to treat you with love and respect. If that doesn't work for you...."

"That's fine. That works. I might misbehave a lot..." I said eagerly.

"As long as you know that I will have to do something about it."

I smiled wickedly.

Phil grabbed me. I kissed him. Our hands explored each other as we kissed. I pulled off my shirt. Phil sucked on my nipples. He pushed me back onto the couch. He yanked my jeans off and my panties. He bent over and took my little cock in his mouth.

"Whoa, that's usually not something..."

"I'm the fucking man here. If I want to suck my girl's cock, I'm going to suck my girl's cock." He said.

I bit my lip as he pleasured me. His hands pinched my nipples and ran down my sides as he licked and sucked on me. I moaned loudly.

My mind quickly decided that this was actually pretty fucking hot and I had been very, very wrong.

He got up and pulled off his pants. I looked at Phil in shock and gasped.

"What's wrong?" Phil asked.

"It's...." I said.

"So I probably should have told you...." Phil said.

"No, no," I said, "It's fine. It's perfect, but...."

"I'm not circumcised either. I don't know if..."

"That's how I like them, really. I love playing with foreskin. But.... You're just.... Fucking huge."

-The End-