Broken Hearts Ch. 02

Story Info
Bill and Karen share their hearts and bodies.
5.3k words
4.66
6.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy, if it tickled your fancy I appreciate your vote or any comments you may have.

This chapter brings Bill and Karen together sexually for the first time. New love reaches into each of their hearts, easing the past sorrow of losing a life partner.

This story may contain peanuts so if you're allergic to romance, oral sex, anal sex, or sex in general, please do not go any further.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Ride

The wind blew Karen's blonde hair back as she snuggled close to Bill in his '57 convertible Bel Air. The wide whitewall tires hugged the road as the big heavy car leaned into each twist and turn. A 60's radio station was blasting tunes into the air, and they sang along laughing at each other when one of them got the words wrong.

Bill had his arm draped over her shoulder, and she had a hand on his bare leg, trying to avoid staring at the large bulge in his shorts. Despite having only just met at a mutual friend's party, the two of them quickly became comfortable with each other. Almost as a dare, Bill had shown his big cock to her, and she reciprocated by showing him her perky breasts. They laughed at acting like teenagers, before he drove them off, glad no one had observed them flashing each other.

"Have you ever gone 'skinny dipping'?" asked Bill as the momentum of turning a corner had Karen leaning hard into him, "we could head up to Birch Lake, I know a quiet spot."

The thought of being naked with Bill was on her mind, but she was thinking more along the lines of a private moment. "How quiet is it?" she shakily asked, flashing him a sexy smile.

He could hear the concern in her voice. "So fucking quiet we can do more than skinny-dipping." He glanced at her then worried he might have overstepped the boundaries of their new relationship. "I mean if that's something that interests you," Bill said quickly. He didn't want to push himself on Karen or move too fast; he knew her history was similar to his in that they had both lost loved ones.

Karen wanted to do more with him, much more, but she was also a little intimidated by his size and directness. Bill was a big man not only between his legs but in physical stature and easily outweighed her by a hundred pounds and at least a foot taller. She decided to ignore his comment and change the subject. "So, Claire said you saved Ben's life, and she is forever in your debt. What did you do?"

Bill knew what incident Claire was referring to, he and Ben worked together at the fire department for over twenty years and shared dozens of close calls. After he retired, he, unfortunately, lost his wife to cancer four years ago, and turned into a recluse; today was the first time he allowed himself to attend a social gathering. Claire and Ben are his best friends, and if not for the coaxing to come out into the light, he wouldn't have met Karen today at their barbecue.

"Yeah, I guess I fucking did," Bill said as he pulled out and passed a slow-moving tractor on the road. "It was a long time ago," he said.

She waited for Bill to expand on the story, but he just smirked making the dimples in his cheeks more prominent. She liked looking at his handsome face and his full head of silver grey hair. The pale blue polo-shirt he was wearing stretched to accommodate the muscles on his chest; everything about Bill was big.

"Well, are you going to fucking tell me what happened or not!" laughed Karen.

"You sure do say fuck a lot!" laughed Bill.

This was their new joke between them when they first sat on the bench at the back of Ben and Claire's yard Karen had mentioned how often he used the word fuck. Now Bill was throwing it back at Karen.

"Really? You want to know how I almost got both Ben and I killed?" Bill asked.

The twists and turns in the road were leading them higher into the hills and away from the oppressive heat in the valley. Karen could see Bill was reliving the moment in his mind, and she was suddenly sorry she had brought it up. The faraway look in Bill's eyes indicated to her that he did feel responsible.

"Only if you want to share it, Bill," she said, "You don't have to."

"Maybe later," he said as he gave her a forced smile, "let's enjoy the ride."

He had been given the medal of honor for that call, but it wasn't something he thought he deserved, at least not for that incident. In his thirty-five years of service to the fire department, he had done it all. He had delivered two babies, rescued people from raging waters in a flash flood, performed CPR on dozens of people, even saving some of them, rescuing kids from a burning building, fighting fires of all sizes and shapes, extricating crash victims from accidents, and of course the odd cat or two in a tree.

"Okay," Karen said. Even though the front seat of Bill's classic car was huge, she chose to sit up tight against him. She loved the feel of his arm around her shoulder like he was her protector. Her bare leg was touching his, and the butterflies in her stomach were multiplying. The sunlight on her face felt good like a cleansing of her soul.

Karen was familiar with Birch Lake; it was her favorite lake to kayak on. She couldn't think of one private place to go skinny-dipping and started to worry about being naked in public. As they got higher and higher in the hills, the traffic thinned out until it was just them on the winding road. She was surprised when Bill pulled into a private entrance and drove down the long tree-lined gravel driveway arriving at a quaint lakeside cottage.

The small, pale yellow cedar shingle clad cottage was set back from both the road and the lake; hidden by the mature spruce, pine, and birch trees. Karen had spent many summer days exploring the shores of the lake and never once noticed this cottage. The temperature had dropped at least fifteen degrees, and even though Karen was hot in a different way, the air felt much more comfortable.

"Shall we?" said Bill as he parked his baby under the attached carport.

"Are we trespassing?" she asked, concerned they would get into trouble.

"Well, if the fucking owner comes home I guess I will have to deal with him," Bill said as he puffed out his muscled chest.

Nervously she stepped out of the driver's door as Bill held it open for her. The ride had been exhilarating, it was her first ride in a classic car, and she hoped there would be many more. The birds were singing in the background as they walked up to the worn wooden steps onto the wrap-around deck. Bill held her hand as he guided her around to the lake-side deck. The view was not what she expected. Even though the cottage was on the lake, she saw a small lagoon in front of the cottage fed from the lake. The trees mostly hid the channel, but she could see it entered in one spot and exited in another leaving a treed island in between. In all the years she had been coming to Birch Lake she had never noticed this channel or cottage.

"It's beautiful Bill," Karen finally said as she took it all in. "so private and yet the lake is so close. Is this your place?"

Bill was not one for words but right now even simple ones didn't want to flow from his mouth. Looking at Karen as the sunlight reflected off her blonde hair made her seem like an angel to him. She was much younger than him, maybe ten years or so and he suddenly felt very insecure. "I promised you a private place to skinny-dip," he stammered as he looked down at her, "are you still up for it?"

Even though they had just met today, she instinctively knew Bill would not take advantage of her unless she wanted him to. Still, the idea of sharing their nakedness was unnerving. "Okay," she said nervously looking in the cottage windows to see if anyone was inside.

"I'm just as nervous as you are," Bill said, "and yes this is my place so no one will be spying on us. Why don't you walk down to the pond and I will grab a couple of towels for us."

Both of them were glad to have a little time to reflect on the day's events, and also about what they were going to do.

Karen walked down the path covered in pine needles to the beckoning red Adirondack chairs. They were her favorite chairs, and she sighed as her bum hit bottom. The relief was both physical and emotional, the strength of the chair wrapped her in physical relief, and the serenity of the surroundings soothed her soul.

Bill watched from the living room window as Karen walk down the path that he and his late wife had used so many times. He didn't want to compare Karen to Tina, but it was hard not to. They were both very similar in size with the same cute smile and a mischievous attitude. He instinctively knew Tina would approve of Karen. It had been a long time since he courted a girl, and he hoped he didn't fuck it up.

She tried to control her racing heart, but it was no use, she would soon be naked in front of Bill, and she was anxious. With a quick look back at the cabin, she quickly undressed and jumped into the refreshing water. It was on the cold side, and she could feel her nipples firm up. At least this way she could preserve some modesty until they eventually got out of the water.

The slamming of the screen door on the cottage captured Karen's attention, and she could see the mountain of a man coming down the pathway. Bill had taken off his shirt and put on swimming trunks. He made his way down the path with an armload of towels and a small cooler. She felt self-conscious in her birthday-suit as he got closer and closer.

"My, my!" announced Bill, "someone was impatient to get naked!"

Karen stammered for a minute, trying to seem nonchalant and decided to go with the truth, "sorry, I was nervous about getting undressed in front of you."

He kicked himself internally for being so uncouth, "I understand, that's why I threw on my swimsuit." he said, "I didn't want to scare you off so soon."

"Are you nervous too?" asked Karen in disbelief. He seemed so sure of himself that it didn't seem possible.

"Fucking terrified!" he laughed. He threw a load of towels and blanket off his shoulder onto the red chair, exposing a large dragon tattoo on his chest and upper left shoulder. "Can I join you?"

"Sorry," Karen boldly said, "this is European hour, so you have to be naked like me. By the way, I love your tattoo!"

"Thanks, remind me to tell you someday what it means to me. Okay, you may want to look away while I drop my drawers; otherwise, I will spoil you for any other man," he laughed.

"Spoil me!" beamed Karen, surprised by her forwardness.

He slowly lowered and raised his suit while humming a striptease tune enjoying the huge smile on Karen's face. With a quick push, he dropped his suit to the pine needles and stepped out of it.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Karen exclaimed as she sized up his cock, "you're huge! I mean fucking big!" She could feel her pussy tense up at the thought of having it inside her. Even though Bill had given her a glimpse of his cock at Ben and Claire's place, it looked to be twice the size.

"I warned you!" Bill laughed as he climbed down the rock steps and dove into the clear water splashing Karen when he emerged. They splashed back and forth, laughing like two school kids.

"There's a little ledge in the rock over here," Bill said as he swam to Karen's left. He sat on the rock, leaving his chest exposed. "Join me?"

"You won't take advantage of me, will you?' Karen teased as she swam over and joined him on the ledge.

"I promise to respect you and only do what you want me to. Is that fair?" After his initial screw up, he didn't want to make it worse.

She sat on the small ledge with Bill, and it was impossible for their legs not to touch. Her perky breasts were just above the waterline, and she enjoyed Bill's attention.

"I have to admit I can't stop staring at your hard nipples," he confessed, "they look so fucking suckable! Fuck is that even a word!" He laughed.

Karen laughed along with him, relieved that he didn't think her breasts were too small. Bill's dragon tattoo caught her eye again, "I love your tattoo; you said it has a special meaning, do you want to share?"

He looked at Karen and debated with his inner anguish. The risk of revealing the true meaning of his dragon tattoo meant disclosing his burden. He did save Ben's life, his best friend and co-worker at the fire department, but it also meant sharing the guilt he carried about the incident. He decided to go with the short version.

"I spent my life fighting the burning flames from the dragon's breath. I always looked at fire as my enemy, my adversary; until it saved my life and several of my men."

He stopped to gather his composure, even now after all these years, thinking back on that day made him emotional. He knew Karen was looking at him, waiting for him to continue. He couldn't look at her, or the tears would start flowing, and everyone knew big men don't cry.

"I carry this tattoo proudly as a reminder that a dragon can be a protector too, and even though I didn't know it at the time, I know that it was always watching over me making sure I was safe." He had to stop again and regroup.

She could see that whatever Bill went through had left an indelible scar on his psyche. The memories were opening up old wounds, and she wished she had never asked about his tattoo. She wanted to comfort him, but instinctively knew that's not what he needed. The story was between him and his dragon.

"Sorry, I always get stirred up when I think of that day," he said, "it was the last fire I ever went into."

"Claire said you saved six men that day, that you personally carried them out of the building, and that Ben was the last one."

The faraway look in his eyes took him back to that precise moment, "I couldn't leave him behind," he said more to himself than Karen, "I wouldn't." He didn't feel the tear silently roll down the cheek closest to Karen. The thought of almost losing his best friend in the fire still tormented him, especially when it was all his fault.

The quiet between them spoke of their new bond. Karen slipped her arm through his and leaned her head on his arm. Neither of them needed to say anymore. Her breast pressed against him but not in a sexual way.

A female Loon swam up the channel, and they watched it come closer and closer. It stopped in front of them sang it's melancholy tune once before floating out the other end. Even nature was sympathetic to Bill's account of that day.

The towering pine trees surrounding them provided a sanctuary of privacy from the boats on the lake. "It's beautiful here, Bill," Karen said, breaking the tranquility, "you're lucky to have a cottage in this spot."

Karen was right, Bill thought, he was lucky. "I'm glad you like it. I cleared the land and built the cottage myself. Well, with my late wife's help too."

"What was her name?"

"Tina," Bill said, he wanted to tell Karen more but hesitated, "she would have liked you. I'm sorry about your dad," he added.

"Harry was my step-dad; he raised me after my mom died when I was only eleven. He paid for my college and set me up in business. When he came down with osteoarthritis, I looked after him. We were always close, but his disease brought us closer together."

He could see Karen's cheeks turn red, and he gave her a puzzled look. "Did you ever get married?"

"No, I dated a few guys along the way, but Harry needed me." She looked up at Bill but couldn't maintain eye contact, hoping he didn't put two and two together.

He was impressed with her love and commitment towards her step-father, but he had a strange feeling there was something she wasn't sharing with him. He unlocked his arm and put it over her shoulder, leaning his head sideways resting on hers.

The sound of a stereo blasted through the air as a ski boat filled with people came into view and roared by with a skier tethered to a rope behind. The boat was playing an old Iron Butterfly song, 'In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida,' and he recognized the unique song from so long ago.

"Hey! I know that song!" he said, trying to lighten the mood.

She didn't hesitate as she looked at Bill and sang the words.

"In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, honey,

Don't you know that I love you,

In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, baby,

Don't you know that I'll always be true."

Bill stared at Karen in amazement then burst out laughing. Not to be outdone, he sang the next verse totally off key.

"Oh, won't you come with me,

and take my hand?

Oh, won't you come with me

and walk this land?

Please take my hand!"

Their laughter filled the air, and with the melody still echoing across the water, they joined voices, signing out the verses over and over in very bad harmony. Karen's pleasant sounding voice couldn't overcome Bill's raspy off-tune voice.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you have a beautiful voice?" Karen said with a straight face.

He wasn't sure if Karen was teasing him or not, "Um, no actually."

"Good! Because if they did, they were lying!"

"Why you little minx!" Bill laughed as he easily picked her up and set her sideways on his legs.

The stare between them only lasted a few seconds before Karen threw her arms around his neck and kissed him with a deep passion. He never thought he would ever feel this way about another woman again. He squeezed her gently, like a delicate flower, enjoying the feel of her breasts rubbing against his chest. The softness of her bum on his hardening cock filled him with a sexual urge to take her. To make love to her, to fuck her.

"Oh god Bill," Karen exclaimed after the kiss ended, "I need you. I need your big cock." She wasn't sure if Bill was ready for sex or not, but she knew the hard cock poking her ass was more than ready. A worried look on his face made her tense up until he broke into a big smile.

"From the moment I saw you sitting by yourself on that garden bench in Claire and Ben's backyard, I was mesmerized by you." He laughed, then turned serious, "you have no idea how sexy you are, do you?"

"Ha! Now that's a good one," laughed Karen, "me sexy!"

"Well, my cock thinks you're sexy!" laughed Bill as he gave her bum a poke with his now hard cock.

"Ow!" Karen exclaimed in mock pain, "can you let your friend know my backdoor is available, but only after I get to know you better."

"Fuck!" Bill roared, "now that I know that your sexy rating just jumped off the charts!"

She ground her ass down on Bill's cock to tease him, but mostly it felt so good to feel like a woman again. She kissed him, this time tenderly, exploring his mouth with her tongue, enjoying his strong embrace feeling so small in his arms, but also protected. Karen missed the intimacy of being with a man.

After Harry died, she broke down, internally and externally. When she finished college and moved back home him she and Harry became lovers; neither planned this; it just happened. She knew it wasn't incest, but it was taboo in the eyes of the world. She rationalized it was okay because Harry wasn't her real dad. Harry wasn't her first lover, but he was the best, and he taught her so much. For the last few years, she had been celibate, except for her fingers, as Harry's disease left him unable to enjoy sex. Over the years his crippling disease left him in excruciating pain, she hated to see him suffer and knew it was for the best when he passed on. Still, Harry's death was like losing her husband of more than twenty years, and she mourned as his wife. No one knew of their intimacy, not even Claire, whose wise counsel helped bring her back into the world of the living. She always suspected that Claire knew the truth, but she never acknowledged knowing. Bill and she were more alike than he knew, even if she could never reveal her dark secret to him.

The two new lovers clung to each other, enjoying the intimacy and newness their bodies offered. Bill's hands explored Karen's body from her tight firm ass to her smooth pussy then up to her small breasts. Karen opened her legs, and Bill's cock protruded high above her legs, allowing her to stroke him in the water. The size of Bill's cock scared her, and she was mentally wondering if it had been wise to offer her ass to him; Harry loved to fuck her ass, but his cock had been half the size of Bill's.

12