All Comments on 'Broken Hearts Ch. 02'

by knightfantasies

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

This story is getting hot. I like the characters and the way you are developing them. I look forward to them experiencing their growing love and discovering the ways to please each other. Remember to keep writing for your enjoyment and screw the people who want to dissect your stories. Constructive criticism is one thing, being an asshole is another. Please keep writing and thanks for your time and imagination.

DraggonryderDraggonryderalmost 5 years ago
Hope you continue,...

...this story is awesome!!! Looking forward to the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes, please continue your story! Love Bill's hairy chest and how attractive Karen finds that chest hair and tattoo to be. They fit so well together. I would love to hear Bill's story -- and I'm sure Karen would as well -- that sharing would make them fully open to each other. This is an AMAZING story of two people who are beginning the healing process with each other! BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked this story very much so far and I hope you keep developing it a lot more!

olddave51olddave51about 1 year ago

I hope you will grace us with more of this story 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userknightfantasies@knightfantasies
I write about the sins of the past, present, and future. You may see yourself in my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Broken Hearts Previous Part
Broken Hearts Series Info