Broken Hearts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both jumped when the loon serenaded them again. Neither noticed the birds stealthy re-entry as it floated in the channel stopping a few feet in front of them.

"Looks like we have an admirer," laughed Karen, "she must think we're imposing on her territory."

"Either that or she likes to watch," Bill laughed.

"Hmm, should we go on shore and show her something she can brag about to the other birds," Karen said. As much as she was enjoying the moment, she needed more.

Bill looked into her beautiful blue eyes, "I would like that," he said as he pinched her nipple.

She gave Bill's cock one last squeeze and slid into the water, causing the Loon to dive in retreat. She swam over to the rock steps and with as much self-confidence as possible climbed up revealing her naked body to Bill.

"My god, you're beautiful!" Bill exclaimed, seeing her fully naked for the first time. "So fucking beautiful!"

The praise from Bill colored her cheeks and filled her heart. It had been a long time since a man had complimented her. "Thanks, Bill, I appreciate you think so," Karen said as she stood a little straighter.

Bill didn't want to rush out of the water, but it was impossible not to. He burst onto land like a walrus looking for a place to claim. In one single move, he picked Karen up under her arms and swung them in a circle making her legs fly out. When he stopped, Karen laughed at his enthusiasm as her legs circled his waist and her arms wrapped around his neck.

"I feel like a teenager!" Karen enthused as she rubbed her pussy against his abdomen. "I want you, Bill; I want your big cock in me!" She tried to be cool and reserved, but the attraction was too powerful. "Fuck me; take me right here."

"Oh god, I can't remember being this horny!" he said, "You're so fucking beautiful!"

Their lips met, and tongues wrestled back and forth, each one taking the lead only to relinquish it to the other. Bill's cock was poking at Karen, rubbing against her ass and pussy seeking entry to a hole, any hole. He thought about taking her standing up, but worried his hands on her wet ass might slip off. Leaning over, he lowered her until her feet touched the ground. "Help me set up the blanket," Bill said as he reluctantly released her, "or we can go inside if you prefer."

"This is nice; let's stay outside," she purred.

The blanket billowed out as they set it on a level spot, Karen picked up one of the towels and dropped it at Bill's feet. She ran a hand over his hairy chest and dragon tattoo, enjoying the feel of the muscles under his skin. Kissing his nipples, her tongue traced down. Not many men Bill's age could brag about having such a tight abdomen, her hands reached behind to grip his ass as she licked the water off his toned body.

Bill held his breath as Karen slowly worked her way down. Every soft kiss and lick felt delicious, he wanted to say something, but all he could do was moan in appreciation.

Her chin was touching his cock as it stood proudly at attention. She pulled back to get her first close up look, "your cock is amazing!" Karen exclaimed passionately, more to herself than Bill, "so fucking big!"

He reached down and gripped her shoulders, "you don't have to do this, Karen," he said. As much as he wanted her to suck his cock, he wanted her to know it wasn't necessary.

"Oh, Bill, I need to! I miss doing this!" She could see the confused look on his face, but she couldn't reveal her secret, at least not yet.

He was a big man, but he wasn't stupid. "Harry?"

Karen didn't have the strength to speak. Instead, she just nodded her head and hugged Bill until she couldn't hold back the desires building inside her. The sight of his cock was making her dizzy with infatuation. She grasped him with both hands pulling his cock away from his belly until the eye of his cock was staring at her. His thickness felt incredible in her hands, and she stroked him until a small amount of pre-cum leaked out. "Hmm, you taste good," she said after her tongue licked it up, "I can't wait to have you come in my mouth!" There seemed to be no end to Bill's cock as she traced his length with her tongue until finally, she reached his balls. She noticed just like his cock Bill's balls were huge, and she liked that he kept himself shaved as she licked one then the other.

Giving oral wasn't a chore; it was something she loved doing. She enjoyed pleasing Harry this way for hours, making him come time after time until she was left sucking his soft cock as he slept peacefully.

Bill fought the urge to take control; it took all his self-will not force his cock into Karen's sweet mouth. Every lick, or suck, or kiss she gave his cock felt electric. "Fuck!" he exclaimed when she sucked on the head of his cock, "you're incredible!"

Karen smiled inside at his ardor; she used her tongue on the sensitive underside as she skillfully sucked the thick head of his cock. She was entering a place where everything ceased to exist except for her need to please. Harry had brought out her submissive side, and she embraced it. There was nothing she refused Harry, nothing. She was feeling the same way towards Bill; everything about him tinged her with awe.

He was having a hard time controlling the tremors in his legs. He never imagined Karen would be on her knees, sucking his cock. No, he thought, she is doing much more than sucking him, this bordered on reverence. Images of his late wife sucking him burst into his head, Tina was old fashioned, but once in a blue moon, she gave him oral sex. Karen was the exact opposite of his late wife.

Karen was being carried away with her blind desire to please Bill. Her craving was transposed to her mouth as she sucked his cock deeper and deeper yearning for him to come in her mouth. She used all her "tricks" on him, the ones that drove Harry wild. Bill's moans revealed she could do the same thing to him. His cock was twitching in her mouth, and she couldn't wait to receive his cum.

It was hopeless; he knew it. He wanted this to last longer, but Karen's magic mouth was turning him into jelly. One of her soft hands massaged his balls while the other one stroked his cock. He fought the urge to grab her blonde head, to exploit her willing mouth with his hard cock. The visual power of Karen's passion left no doubt she was enjoying this moment. This shy, unassuming woman was performing one of the most intimate acts of love on him. He never asked her to; she willing pleased him by her own accord.

"Karen, I can't hold out much longer," Bill exclaimed as his shaking hands grasped her head, involuntarily pushing his massive cock deeper.

She stopped momentarily, looking up at Bill as her tongue continued to lick the sensitive underside of his cock. She loved how his eyes were wide from the sheer joy of her actions. In her mind, she was still trying to work out how this happened. She felt the collision when Bill walked towards her in the garden; the unexpected surge of sexual energy almost left her speechless. She never envisioned his cock would be in her mouth so soon, but she couldn't resist the urge; suddenly she felt whole again.

"You beautiful, sexy woman!" Bill gasped as his release hit.

Karen's eyes were locked on his as she sucked harder on his cock, milking him, tasting his cum. Even when he had nothing left, she continued to nurse on him. She had revealed to Bill this was something she loved doing. In small doses, she would reveal more of her sexual tendencies to him, hoping he didn't run away. She had a feeling Bill could be as dominant as Harry was, and it excited her to imagine being under Bill's control.

Bill stroked Karen's blonde hair as her blue eyes continued to stare at him. This tiny woman kneeling at his feet just gave him the best blowjob of his life, and best of all, she fucking loved doing it.

"I love how fucking big your cock is," Karen gushed. "I can't remember drinking so much cum!" she laughed. She squeezed his cock, searching for another taste, licking the tiny drop that escaped out. "Do you want me to keep sucking you until you get hard again? I did promise my ass to you."

"Fuck!" Bill exclaimed in awe. "Would you really let me do that?"

His cock gave a little jump in her hands. "Looks like your big guy down here likes the idea," laughed Karen as she continued to stroke his beautiful cock. "Why don't you lie down and let me suck you some more, my knees are getting a little sore from the gravel."

How could he say no to an idea like that? He tried to be casual about all this, but he felt like a kid in a candy store. He wanted to do everything with her and to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12