Broken hearts Ch. 02

Story Info
A game of Bowling leads to blowjob.
1k words
4
7.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am gonna destroy you tonight baby" My girlfriend Naina had challenged me for a bowling competition. And she was now warning me. Apparently, she used to go bowling a lot when she was in the US and was pretty damn good at it.

I, on the other hand, had never played bowling. I'm reasonably good at sports. I played as a fast bowler in my school and college teams. So I have good strong arms and I was confident. So the game was on.

What was the bet you ask? Whoever lost was to go down on the other person.

It was a weekend and we went to Amoeba with a couple of mutual friends. It took me some time to get a hang of it but I started knocking more pins with each shot. She started well but her greediness to get strike cost her a few shots dearly. And as luck would have it, I won.

"I let you win" She tried to defend herself. Nonsense. She is competitive in everything she does in life. So I knew it was a lie. Anyway, it didn't matter now. We were back at her place, our 'love nest'.

I was sitting on her big black bean bag with my legs stretched out completely. And she was kneeling in between my legs ready to fulfill the bet. She was teasing me, running her hands over my crotch, caressing my cock over my trousers. She got up and kissed me full on the lips. As I closed my eyes and kissed her back, I felt her hand squeeze my cock. I let out a small moan.

As the kiss intensified, our tongue dipped into each other's mouth. I could taste the ferrero rocher milkshake she had had that night. She broke the kiss and got back down. She tried to unbuckle my belt but couldn't. So I helped her out. She buttoned my trouser, put both her hands on the sides and started pulling it down to my knees. She slipped her hand inside my boxer and gripped my cock smiling and biting her lip. I was hard. Very hard.

She kept teasing me but I wasn't going to give in. I waited patiently until she decided to go on with the show. It wasn't easy. My gf has full kissable lips and made perfect for a blowjob. She is thick and busty. I could see her tits trying to bust out of her tank top. She has glorious booty which is made for spanking. But I did control.

She yanked my boxer down "do you want me to suck it baby?" She purred at me like a cat looking straight at my cock. She combed all her hair onto one side of her shoulder and bent down.

My gf was salivating. She was salivating looking at my cock. I know, because I felt it. I watched as she slowly pulled my foreskin back exposing my big cockhead. I saw my cock disappear in her mouth. And as I felt the warmth of her mouth, I closed my eyes. She put her hand at the base of my cock and rubbed it up and down slowly. While her mouth was tightly wrapped at the head. While her hands started to jerk me, she started rubbing my cockhead with the tip of her tongue. Focusing on the meatus. As if she wanted to spread that little hole.

As she gripped my cock tighter and started moving her hand upwards she pulled my cock out of her mouth. My cockhead had become a deep shade of red. She admired it while she gave me light jerking.

She went back down and put my cock back in her mouth. This time, she put more than just the head. She let her hand off and started bobbing her head up and down my cock. I could feel her saliva on my cock. Her mouth was so damn good. She tried to take my entire cock inside but couldn't. Each time she would gag and pull back.

She kept alternating her technique. She would jerk me with her hand for a short time before putting me in her mouth. This helped her to breath. Next, she would suck my cock without the help of her hand. And later she would keep only the head inside her mouth while her hand worked it's magic. Finally I lost my patience.

I got up from the bean bag and stood up. I made her kneel so that her mouth was in line with my crotch. I held her face, took hold of my cock "open your mouth" I groaned.

I put my cock inside her mouth and started pushing in. And I didn't stop at the head. Nor halfway down. No. I pushed all the way. I felt her throat as I had a few more inches left to push into her mouth. She gagged. But I put my hand at the back of her head and held her. She tried her best to push back. Finally she got accustomed to the cock but not before gagging some more.

I pulled out and pushed right back in. This time, I pushed it all in. I started pulling all out and pushing right back in. Fucking her mouth. I felt the best when I fucked her mouth a few times and then stopped while she sucked my cock like a lollipop. I was so close to cumming. She understood and started cupping my balls urging me to cum. I hadn't cum in her mouth before.

I started moving faster. She put her hands behind me and over my ass gripping me. She had her eyes shut tight. I felt my balls tighten and the next time my cock was about to touch her throat I shot my cum. As the first rope hit her throat she gave a surprised jerk and tried to pull back. But I pushed her head down all the way down. Mashing her face completely against my crotch and kept cumming more and more. I lost track of the times I shot my cum. Finally as my orgasm subsided I let her head go.

She pulled her head back gasping for air and swallowing my cum. My cock was coated with all her saliva.

"Did you enjoy that baby?" She kissed the tip of my cock.